PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller: Two-Way Player?

Denver Native (Carol)
05-29-2013, 02:36 PM
Deep in John Fox’s head-coaching past, there were moments when he allowed his top pass rusher to line up on offense, as he did in Carolina for Julius Peppers in 2004.

And last year, the Broncos let defensive tackle Mitch Unrein line up at fullback — and promptly catch a touchdown pass, living out the dream many defensive players hold deep in their hearts.

So there’s precedent for giving Von Miller a shot on offense, an idea the third-year player threw out to the media last week.

rest - http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/von-miller-two-way-player/

GEM
05-29-2013, 02:43 PM
Hope he doesn't hold his breathe for it to happen. If they didn't do it with Champ, can't see them doing it with Von.

Chef Zambini
05-29-2013, 04:55 PM
too much "me time' for my liking.
If he wants to play FB and block for manning, bravo.
if he wants to remember 2 plays and catch a pass for glory, pathetic.
Master your day job von.

Chef Zambini
05-29-2013, 04:59 PM
cotton candy article.

GEM
05-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Master your day job von.

He already has.

Chef Zambini
05-29-2013, 05:43 PM
mastered?
not hardly.
Is JJ watt thinking like he mastered his position?
PFM ?
AP ?
Brady ?
no , if people want to imply that von has mastered his position, he should not take the bait!
dont swallow the "mastered bait" von, dont do it !

Timmy!
05-29-2013, 06:18 PM
http://subitclub.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/39215-grumpy-cat-no-vyfj.jpeg

Davii
05-29-2013, 07:06 PM
mastered?
not hardly.
PFM ?
AP ?
Brady ?
no , if people want to imply that von has mastered his position, he should not take the bait!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPopDAvS6c8RCktD91NaNHwWu7m99R6 bhYgU1fqHSaZoTsg12p

MOtorboat
05-29-2013, 07:24 PM
mastered?
not hardly.
PFM ?
AP ?
Brady ?

Next time you have a thought. Let it go.

Simple Jaded
05-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Maybe they can find a spot for him in their new A-11 formation. Awesome!

Poet
05-30-2013, 01:59 AM
Master your day job von.

Von Miller is the best pure linebacker in football. He's an elite pass rushing linebacker in the 4-3. He's a ******* anomaly that could play any LB position in football. You remind me of the Bengals fan who bash Green for not catching the TD passes in the playoffs. Stop bashing your best players for no reason.

TXBRONC
05-30-2013, 06:59 AM
Von Miller is the best pure linebacker in football. He's an elite pass rushing linebacker in the 4-3. He's a ******* anomaly that could play any LB position in football. You remind me of the Bengals fan who bash Green for not catching the TD passes in the playoffs. Stop bashing your best players for no reason.

King you have to consider who you're responding too.

ShaneFalco
05-30-2013, 11:10 AM
Von over took Ball at RB position!

underrated29
05-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Move him to saftey.

MOtorboat
05-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Zam's lunatic ramblings just make me want to see more players dance.

slim
05-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Life is like a dance....let's dance!

Chef Zambini
05-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Von Miller is the best pure linebacker in football. He's an elite pass rushing linebacker in the 4-3. He's a ******* anomaly that could play any LB position in football. You remind me of the Bengals fan who bash Green for not catching the TD passes in the playoffs. Stop bashing your best players for no reason.I am not bashing voins performance on gameday, I am asking him to not lose his focus !
big difference.yet another countless occasion when a BOR member creates an opinion, attaches me to it, and then argues against it.
I think von got caught off guard with the questioning and just let his enthusiasm ramble to be honest.
I HOPE his focus is on mastering his position and studying his opponents.
He is allowed one night off a week to go bowling for his favorite charity.

MOtorboat
05-30-2013, 01:23 PM
I am not bashing voins performance on gameday, I am asking him to not lose his focus !
big difference.yet another countless occasion when a BOR member creates an opinion, attaches me to it, and then argues against it.
I think von got caught off guard with the questioning and just let his enthusiasm ramble to be honest.

Lulz

:fart:

Chef Zambini
05-30-2013, 01:30 PM
Life is like a dance....let's dance!
iof von wants to dance during bowling night I am ok with it.
If von wants to dance after a turnover or a defensive TD, I am ok with that too.

But spare me the fruit-loop ballet, I dont want to watch a self absorbed look at me sack dance.
are the O-linemen dancing after every complete pass or first down ?
Von, love the in game "performance"
I dont need the CONTRIVED celebrations.
I would rather witness a more GENUINE expression of your joy as you celebrate with your TEAMMATES !
but thats just me.
My detracters would rather see you dance around like an organ grinders monkey or a costumed poodle in an open air circus.
thats just them.

MOtorboat
05-30-2013, 02:10 PM
You're right (for once).

It IS just you.

Poet
05-30-2013, 03:42 PM
I am not bashing voins performance on gameday, I am asking him to not lose his focus !

I literally took everything you said in context and applied it to the conversation. If you don't want me to take your bad opinions and use them, perhaps you should have better opinions.

BroncoNut
05-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Next time you have a thought. Let it go.

speak for yourself fatass. I think ZAM posts some good shit.