PDA

View Full Version : I don't like the new ps3 layout (v. 3.0)

sneakers
09-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Only because in the previous versions the first sound you heard when turning on the PS3 was an oboe tuning the orchestra....now you got some violin crap.

Reidman
09-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Only because in the previous versions the first sound you heard when turning on the PS3 was an oboe tuning the orchestra....now you got some violin crap.

Weird, my PS3 hasn't been off since the update so I haven't heard that yet.
I do like the store layout a lot better and the what's new section.

Not digging the grey bars for the friends list though...

claymore
09-04-2009, 06:39 PM

This is officially the gayyyyyyest thread ever on the internet. You know that right Sneak? I love you but holy shit! My cool points dropped for visiting this thread.

Reidman
09-04-2009, 06:43 PM
This is officially the gayyyyyyest thread ever on the internet. You know that right Sneak? I love you but holy shit! My cool points dropped for visiting this thread.

Yur gay points however increased, as did mine...:lol:

claymore
09-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Yur gay points however increased, as did mine...:lol:

LOL, no doubt. a fanny pack appeared around my waist out of nowhere, and an Oboe case is by my PS3. :(

CrazyHorse
09-04-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm not a fan of the 360 avatars thing either.

Shazam!
09-04-2009, 09:57 PM
I HATE the new 360 dash. I got it back from MS with all the updates and I cannot stand it. I miss my 5 blades and Master Chief set up. I hate those gay Avatars, reminds me of some adolescent Wii garbage. They should've made them cooler, like Rambo-esque guys with body armor and M60s, or boxers, or other gaming stuff. Anything but the gay crap they have now. I hate it that suddenly Sony and MS are catering a little too much to casual gaming ala the Wii. I hope they don't go full fledged into it.

sneakers
09-05-2009, 01:57 AM

I could probably find 200 threads more gay than this....they have whole forums about santorum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorum_(sexual_neologism))!

CrazyHorse
09-05-2009, 12:08 PM
I think this is funny that the other two consoles menus get worse,
The Wii menu only gets better.
Wii update 4.0! Finally can play VC games off the SD card.