PDA

View Full Version : Broncs done ****** up

BRUISER
09-04-2009, 04:48 PM
I might get flack for this but, here goes. First, I don't blame Jay Cutler one bit. It's a business. It's just that Jay turned the tables on Josh and the BRONCS, if not his Butt would be in Tampa Bay and Matt Cassel would be our Quarterback!Second Josh and the Offensive coach should have got together and said that Kyle and Chris are not gonna get it done and went for Michael Vick. Now the teams up in the air and the season does'nt look promising. So go ahead give it to me. Just my 2.

Slick
09-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Ingle Martin? Is that you? Why did you capitalize butt?

Ravage!!!
09-04-2009, 04:52 PM
I always stated I wanted Vick...not as our starting QB... but as a slot.... kr.....wildcat option. But right now.... I migh tlike vick as our QB :)

Tempus Fugit
09-04-2009, 04:55 PM
I bet that there's a sale on automobiles this weekend.

West
09-04-2009, 04:55 PM
After seeing this, I actually agree with MO about the 50 posts rule. :shocked:

GEM
09-04-2009, 04:56 PM
What you've posted has been posted a million times before. Search function is phenom.

Northman
09-04-2009, 04:57 PM
I had taco bell today and what came out the other end looked a lot like the thread topic.

Dortoh
09-04-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm thinking of making my favorite chicken brest stuffed with cheese and wrapped in Bacon on the BBQ tonight.

Ravage!!!
09-04-2009, 04:58 PM
I had taco bell today and what came out the other end looked a lot like the thread topic.

sour cream?

Tempus Fugit
09-04-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm thinking of making my favorite chicken brest stuffed with cheese and wrapped in Bacon on the BBQ tonight.

Do you also put mushrooms in yours?

Ravage!!!
09-04-2009, 04:59 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... now I'm hungry

NightTrainLayne
09-04-2009, 04:59 PM

Sounds good.

What kind of cheese do you use Dortoh? Mozzarella?

Northman
09-04-2009, 05:01 PM
sour cream?

oooh, ouch. :lol:

Dortoh
09-04-2009, 05:15 PM

No but that is an excellent idea.

As far as cheese I usually use what ever I have on hand but prefer to do a mixture of atleast 3different types.

frauschieze
09-04-2009, 05:17 PM

Make extra. I'm coming over for dinner tonight.

Day1BroncoFan
09-04-2009, 05:19 PM

As far as cheese I usually use what ever I have on hand but prefer to do a mixture of atleast 3different types.

Whatever is "on hand". :laugh:

Dortoh
09-04-2009, 05:19 PM

Dinners at 7 :beer:

Dortoh
09-04-2009, 05:20 PM

or toes :tsk:

LMAO

This thread rocks

dogfish
09-04-2009, 05:39 PM

dortoh, what kind of wine do you recommend with this?

Dortoh
09-04-2009, 05:42 PM

I find that boones strawberry goes nicely with just about any chicken dish.

CrazyHorse
09-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I might get flack for this but, here goes. First, I don't blame Jay Cutler one bit. It's a business. It's just that Jay turned the tables on Josh and the BRONCS, if not his Butt would be in Tampa Bay and Matt Cassel would be our Quarterback!Second Josh and the Offensive coach should have got together and said that Kyle and Chris are not gonna get it done and went for Michael Vick. Now the teams up in the air and the season does'nt look promising. So go ahead give it to me. Just my 2.

I agree with the part about Cutler but not the idea of getting Vick.

girler
09-04-2009, 06:27 PM
Tonight I have the choice of bacon wrapped steak with a gorgonzola sauce, or Wendy's. :confused: I think I'll send Mr.B to wendy's for the kids and save the steak for when the kids have their mouths full of something else. :D I might have to send the kids to a movie or something. :laugh:

LRtagger
09-04-2009, 06:37 PM

I ate some filet mignon GD right

CrazyHorse
09-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Ingle Martin? Is that you? Why did you capitalize butt?

I bet that there's a sale on automobiles this weekend.

sour cream?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... now I'm hungry

Sounds good.

What kind of cheese do you use Dortoh? Mozzarella?

oooh, ouch. :lol:

Dinners at 7 :beer:

or toes :tsk:

LMAO

This thread rocks

I find that boones strawberry goes nicely with just about any chicken dish.

Tonight I have the choice of bacon wrapped steak with a gorgonzola sauce, or Wendy's. :confused: I think I'll send Mr.B to wendy's for the kids and save the steak for when the kids have their mouths full of something else. :D I might have to send the kids to a movie or something. :laugh:

I ate some filet mignon GD right

:focus:

shank
09-04-2009, 07:33 PM

you get those at city market? 3.99 is a killer deal.

i think i might cook up some brats, maybe a flat iron steak.

frauschieze
09-04-2009, 07:39 PM
I did scrambled eggs with fresh dill and tons of cheese. Mmmmm....

Watchthemiddle
09-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Funny thread...and its making me hungry.

Its also funny how a few actually take this 1 post pony serious and actually respond like this thread is a new concept or something.

ursamajor
09-04-2009, 07:58 PM

Vick (and his plumber's crack) sure have looked impressive thus far this preseason. :rolleyes:

dogfish
09-04-2009, 08:08 PM
i'm too lazy to cook-- i ordered a pizza and some garlic bread. . . .

girler
09-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Vick (and his plumber's crack) sure have looked impressive thus far this preseason. :rolleyes:

You're right, MO. Jay's head DOES look too small in this pic. Though I swear he NEVER smiled like this in Denver.

roomemp
09-04-2009, 08:16 PM
I might catch some heat for this but I wanted Jamie Dukes as our QB !!!!!!!!

BRUISER
09-04-2009, 08:37 PM
You guys are Hard man! I bet Josh gets bounced after the season if he does'nt make good.

Slick
09-04-2009, 08:37 PM
If we're coming clean, I wanted Vince Young once upon a time.

CrazyHorse
09-04-2009, 09:10 PM
you get those at city market? 3.99 is a killer deal.

i think i might cook up some brats, maybe a flat iron steak.

I did scrambled eggs with fresh dill and tons of cheese. Mmmmm....

Funny thread...and its making me hungry.

Its also funny how a few actually take this 1 post pony serious and actually respond like this thread is a new concept or something.

i'm too lazy to cook-- i ordered a pizza and some garlic bread. . . .
:focus: el-oh-el...

You guys are Hard man! I bet Josh gets bounced after the season if he does'nt make good.
Alas, for thy thread has been ruined by the foolish ones that speaketh of nonsensical edible objects.
Fear not, for you shall seek redemption in me.

pnbronco
09-04-2009, 09:25 PM

So we're coming clean... I really want cheesecake.

dogfish
09-04-2009, 09:30 PM

that sounds good, PN. . . . something with caramel and chocolate chips. . . . :drool:

CrazyHorse
09-04-2009, 09:33 PM

CrazyHorse
09-04-2009, 09:34 PM
that sopunds good, PN. . . . something with caramel and chocolate chips. . . . :drool:

Tempus Fugit
09-04-2009, 09:54 PM

The Cheesecake Factory is a nice place to take the family out for dinner. The menu is large, the meals are tasty and have nice sized portions, and the desert is..... well, Cheesecake.

girler
09-04-2009, 10:10 PM

:throwrock: There are a bazillion threads out there with that topic- go get on topic there.

Shazam!
09-04-2009, 10:11 PM
The Cheesecake Factory is a nice place to take the family out for dinner. The menu is large, the meals are tasty and have nice sized portions, and the desert is..... well, Cheesecake.

I love Cheesecake Factory. It's ust the lines here are always so long...

Timmy!
09-04-2009, 10:23 PM
http://emptyfridge.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/menu_cheesecake_strawberry1.jpg

CrazyHorse
09-04-2009, 10:28 PM
:throwrock: There are a bazillion threads out there with that topic- go get on topic there.

You called me out...

I know... So what...
If people want to B.S. a thread I guess I'll join in since any objection by them would by hypocritical. Right? (If I'm trolling so is everyone else in this thread LOL)

Mods should merge threads like these into existing ones and people should cut new members a little slack ....huh don't ya think?

girler
09-04-2009, 10:57 PM
You called me out...

I know... So what...
If people want to B.S. a thread I guess I'll join in since any objection by them would by hypocritical. Right? (If I'm trolling so is everyone else in this thread LOL)

Mods should merge threads like these into existing ones and people should cut new members a little slack ....huh don't ya think?

Ya I can see that. My first thread was pooped on. It was loverly.

My ego has taken a lot of blows today and I was just happy to be on the other side handing out blows for once. That wasn't nice of me. :tsk:

Welcome Bruiser. You can introduce yourself in the introduction thread in the chit-chat area. :welcome:

OTOH, I do like flesh hooks. :eyebrows:

Foochacho
09-04-2009, 10:58 PM

Cheesecake factory is awesome i love the huge menu selection. And the fact that I love cheesecake makes it even better. They need more of them though, I don't have any close to me. I have to drive far and then wait forever for a table.

Maybe I should just open my own. Then I could make some good money and have endless cheesecake.

shank
09-04-2009, 11:14 PM

there's an edit button, slick. for when you decide to not let people know this about you.:listen:

guitarj
09-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Wow!! This thread went from Taco Bell and sour cream coming out of someones butt (yuck yuck) to actually making me hungry......

hmmmmn....whats in the fridge?:confused:

pnbronco
09-04-2009, 11:23 PM
http://emptyfridge.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/menu_cheesecake_strawberry1.jpg

Timmy you bad, bad man I just got over the craving......

Hey Bruiser welcome. The truth is we are all really tired talking about this and there are a lot of threads already around that you are free to discuss to your hearts content. Last night was one of first night that we got to be friends again and it felt great!! So we just want to have fun.....:elefant:

pnbronco
09-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Ya I can see that. My first thread was pooped on. It was loverly.

My ego has taken a lot of blows today and I was just happy to be on the other side handing out blows for once. That wasn't nice of me. :tsk:

Welcome Bruiser. You can introduce yourself in the introduction thread in the chit-chat area. :welcome:

OTOH, I do like flesh hooks. :eyebrows:

Girler...:rolleyes: the hooks...;) it may be just a little too soon, you do have great threads though....:D

DenBronx
09-05-2009, 12:27 AM
so i said to the guy, that's not a duck dummy!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
09-05-2009, 12:12 PM
I have a craving for cheesecake. mmm...