PDA

View Full Version : Rahim Moore "Secret superstar" according to PFF

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 09:08 AM
I love that real numbers crunchers are coming out in droves and confirming that one play does not a player or a career make. I'm truly excited to see him progress this year.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/05/21/secret-superstar-rahim-moore/

Northman
05-22-2013, 09:25 AM
Lmao

GEM
05-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Cue the "He sucks" posters.

CoachChaz
05-22-2013, 09:30 AM
This thread is going to get unnecessarily ugly

SR
05-22-2013, 09:32 AM
I'll get it started. **** Rahim Moore...

LTC Pain
05-22-2013, 09:34 AM
Someone get the diaper changing station ready............................................. ........................

Northman
05-22-2013, 09:34 AM

******* nuthugger.

LTC Pain
05-22-2013, 09:36 AM

Love Rahim Moore... Got it :)

SR
05-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Love Rahim Moore... Got it :)

I think he's gonna be just fine...was just breaking the ice for Chazoe and the likes.

Chef Zambini
05-22-2013, 10:31 AM
lets just hope lesson learned.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Well I think your entire asessment of a player should be based on one play. That makes sense. Especially when his 2nd year effort put him in the top 10 vs td and first downs allowed. Please feel free to expound on how one play trumps the numbers. Go ahead suckers. I'm waiting.

Timmy!
05-22-2013, 12:26 PM
:facepalm:

I like how even though nobody in this thread has said anything bad about him, nearly every post is already focused on defending him from the evil haters.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 12:33 PM

I like how even though nobody in this thread has said anything bad about him, nearly every post is already focused on defending him from the evil haters.

it's in preparation for chazoe and slim. In all seriousness I'm not a huge Rahim fan, I've just found the hate following the loss ludicrous. Michael Dean Perry was lazy. Rahim misplayed a ball. He also was a good player for us last year. People saying he could never play another down for the Broncos have no concept of the big picture

CoachChaz
05-22-2013, 12:34 PM

Probably because most of us realize he is young and improving and despite a bad play or two...he doesnt suck

Northman
05-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Well I think your entire asessment of a player should be based on one play. That makes sense. Especially when his 2nd year effort put him in the top 10 vs td and first downs allowed. Please feel free to expound on how one play trumps the numbers. Go ahead suckers. I'm waiting.

To play devil's advocate, what he did during the season means squat when it comes to his fubar in the playoff game. While im not one who contends he sucks donkey ballz as a player i do view his play as the most detrimental of the multitude of bad play that day. But to rehash all that would just be a continued circle jerk and would get us nowhere. The reason that play trumps his numbers is easy, it cost us the most and a chance to advance in the playoffs. You can post numbers out your ass and it wont mean a thing when we are talking about "the play".

Northman
05-22-2013, 12:47 PM

Notice how i brought that up in the other thread. It wasnt like anyone who dislikes the kid started any of these threads. :lol:

chazoe60
05-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Hope he becomes a preenial prowbowler.

Hawgdriver
05-22-2013, 12:57 PM
To play devil's advocate, what he did during the season means squat when it comes to his fubar in the playoff game.

To play devil's lawyer, unless the "squat" was getting you to the playoffs to begin with.

Northman
05-22-2013, 01:00 PM
To play devil's lawyer, unless the "squat" was getting you to the playoffs to begin with.

Yea, he made so many game changing plays along the way i forget....errr.....wait.

rationalfan
05-22-2013, 01:18 PM
Yea, he made so many game changing plays along the way i forget....errr.....wait.

that's a myopic statement.

you could use the same sentiment for ryan clady or zane beadles. each was a pro bowler.

Timmy!
05-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Probably because most of us realize he is young and improving and despite a bad play or two...he doesnt suck

I would tend to agree, he has potential and didn't suck last year. Hopefully he makes some big plays this season because Id bet he's gonna get tested deep. That said I still want to kick him square in the head for the worst play by a safety in a playoff game in the history of the known universe.

Northman
05-22-2013, 01:21 PM
that's a myopic statement.

you could use the same sentiment for ryan clady or zane beadles. each was a pro bowler.

Well, when Moore becomes a pro bowler let me know.

Northman
05-22-2013, 01:22 PM
I would tend to agree, he has potential and didn't suck last year. Hopefully he makes some big plays this season because Id bet he's gonna get tested deep. That said I still want to kick him square in the head for the worst play by a safety in a playoff game in the history of the known universe.

^This

Denver Native (Carol)
05-22-2013, 01:55 PM
To play devil's advocate, what he did during the season means squat when it comes to his fubar in the playoff game. While im not one who contends he sucks donkey ballz as a player i do view his play as the most detrimental of the multitude of bad play that day. But to rehash all that would just be a continued circle jerk and would get us nowhere. The reason that play trumps his numbers is easy, it cost us the most and a chance to advance in the playoffs. You can post numbers out your ass and it wont mean a thing when we are talking about "the play".

Guess that also means what Manning did during the season means squat when it comes to his fubars in the playoff game.

Simple Jaded
05-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Zane Beadles and Pro Bowl? Lmfao, that never gets old.

Btw, where's all the Tebow hate?

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Guess that also means what Manning did during the season means squat when it comes to his fubars in the playoff game.

Exactly. But his fubars didnt cost the game at the end of regulation when we were already winning. But yes, you are correct.

BroncoWave
05-22-2013, 02:07 PM
ead slim

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 02:10 PM
To play devil's advocate, what he did during the season means squat when it comes to his fubar in the playoff game. While im not one who contends he sucks donkey ballz as a player i do view his play as the most detrimental of the multitude of bad play that day. But to rehash all that would just be a continued circle jerk and would get us nowhere. The reason that play trumps his numbers is easy, it cost us the most and a chance to advance in the playoffs. You can post numbers out your ass and it wont mean a thing when we are talking about "the play". there is no "the play" there were "the plays" IE picks by Manning, blown calls by the refs, our coach choosing to take a knee rather than let our multi million dollar hof qb win the game. Running Hillman on consecutive plays. etc. And all the Tony Carter nut huggers had better go back and watch the play again. He completely missed his jam at the line and then let Jones run right by him.

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:11 PM
there is no "the play" there were "the plays" IE picks by Manning, blown calls by the refs, our coach choosing to take a knee rather than let our multi million dollar hof qb win the game. Running Hillman on consecutive plays. etc. And all the Tony Carter nut huggers had better go back and watch the play again. He completely missed his jam at the line and then let Jones run right by him.

Ive already explained all this mate. Yes, there is "the play" but you disagree and thats touching.

BroncoJoe
05-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Don't care what anyone says, this play cost us the game. Up by 7 with only minutes left.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2013/0119/20130119__2013-01-13T011452Z_1123823167_TB3E91D03GKZS_RTRMADP_3_NFL-PLAYOFFS~p1.jpg

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Don't care what anyone says, this play cost us the game. Up by 7 with only minutes left.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2013/0119/20130119__2013-01-13T011452Z_1123823167_TB3E91D03GKZS_RTRMADP_3_NFL-PLAYOFFS~p1.jpg

^This

Everything that happened before the final 2 minutes were irrelevant. We were winning and then "the play" happened. Its how it goes but it doesnt change anything with this play or Moore in this case. Carter not jamming the receiver had nothing to do with Moore's lack of safety 101 by keeping the receiver in front of him. Moore was out of position and ****** up. It happens and hopefully he learns but it cost us the game in regulation.

BroncoWave
05-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Saying one single play is the sole reason a team lost the game (especially since it wasn't the last play of the game) shows a pretty glaring lack of understanding of the game of football, or of sports in general really.

Do we win the game if Moore makes that play? Probably, but you still never know. Maybe they nail a hail mary on the next play. Also, was Moore the only person who played that play wrong? From many things I have read, that is not the case.

We made TONS of mistakes throughout the game that, had we avoided, would have made it where the game was not even in question in the last minute.

The argument that the one play by Moore is what cost us the game is one of the dumber sports arguments I have heard in my entire life.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 02:20 PM
ntm Champ getting beat. The Moore play sucked. He bit on the under and then misplayed the ball. Bad play, but not lack of effort and definitely not the end all be all of that game. Shit we got out played on offense and defense all day and if it weren't for Holliday having literally the best play by a return man in the history of the playoffs then none of this even matters.

BroncoJoe
05-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Saying one single play is the sole reason a team lost the game (especially since it wasn't the last play of the game) shows a pretty glaring lack of understanding of the game of football, or of sports in general really.

Do we win the game if Moore makes that play? Probably, but you still never know. Maybe they nail a hail mary on the next play. Also, was Moore the only person who played that play wrong? From many things I have read, that is not the case.

We made TONS of mistakes throughout the game that, had we avoided, would have made it where the game was not even in question in the last minute.

The argument that the one play by Moore is what cost us the game is one of the dumber sports arguments I have heard in my entire life.

You're young.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 02:23 PM
and i'm glad you find me touching North, but you'll not find me touching you...only nut

chazoe60
05-22-2013, 02:23 PM
I hope he becomes all his supporters say he can.

BroncoWave
05-22-2013, 02:25 PM
You're young.

I've been following/involved with sports long enough to get at least an above-average understanding of how things work. Extra years on my age won't make the "Moore's play is what cost us the game" argument any less dumb.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 02:25 PM
I hope he becomes all his supporters say he can.

you're from rifle. that does lend credence to your argument.

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:26 PM
and i'm glad you find me touching North, but you'll not find me touching you...only nut

BUt i have my stink on him.

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:27 PM
You're young.

That and he totally missed the argument altogether but ive come to not expect very thoughtful discussions from BTB anymore on anything football related.

BroncoJoe
05-22-2013, 02:34 PM
That and he totally missed the argument altogether but ive come to not expect very thoughtful discussions from BTB anymore on anything football related.

I bet he supports not keeping score at all so no one's feelings get hurt.

Slick
05-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Black hole this piece of shit baiting thread.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Black hole this piece of shit baiting thread.

mind your manners slick. It's not baiting to post relevant articles posted by reputable sites. Should we ignore the numbers just because a few posters have labeled Moore a bust who needs to be traded? btw how are you bro?

Timmy!
05-22-2013, 02:40 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2006503/rahimno.gif

/game

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:41 PM

/game

Missed it by that much.

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:41 PM
God that play is disgusting. lol

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 02:42 PM

Question did our HOF qb turning the ball over three times have a greater impact than the misplay by Moore? Also did our league leading pass rush generating zero pressure for the entire game have any impact on the outcome? The image of Moore will forever be ingrained in my head. I happened to be changing a shitty diaper at the time which seemed fitting.

Ravage!!!
05-22-2013, 02:45 PM
The "eff-up" by Moore wasn't the end of the game, it was the end of regulation. I guess I could say that the INT in OT cost us the game since that truly WAS the end of the game.

I suppose some want to say "well, that killed our spirits." IF that is true, then we deserved to lose. Didn't seem like the Ravens "quit" when it looked as though the chips were down. So if our team "had the breath knocked out of them" because of that long TD, then again, they deserved to lose.

rationalfan
05-22-2013, 02:45 PM
the "i'm channeling all my frustrations/anger through one player, one play" cabal has taken over another thread.

these are the habits of trolls.

Ravage!!!
05-22-2013, 02:46 PM

/game

Nope... end of regulation

BroncoJoe
05-22-2013, 02:46 PM
The "eff-up" by Moore wasn't the end of the game, it was the end of regulation. I guess I could say that the INT in OT cost us the game since that truly WAS the end of the game.

I suppose some want to say "well, that killed our spirits." IF that is true, then we deserved to lose. Didn't seem like the Ravens "quit" when it looked as though the chips were down. So if our team "had the breath knocked out of them" because of that long TD, then again, they deserved to lose.

All moot if the play had been made.

Mike
05-22-2013, 02:47 PM
Question did our HOF qb turning the ball over three times have a greater impact than the misplay by Moore? Also did our league leading pass rush generating zero pressure for the entire game have any impact on the outcome? The image of Moore will forever be ingrained in my head. I happened to be changing a shitty diaper at the time which seemed fitting.

Mistakes were made by plenty. That is not the argument. Denver is up 7 with a minute left in the game. Moore plays the ball right and Denver wins. His play was the biggest blunder in a game of blunders. That doesn't change the fact that he had a solid year and has potential to be a good player. I hope he does well this year.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-22-2013, 02:54 PM

Exactly - Manning threw an int, the defense could not stop the Ravens' running plays, which set up their winning FG.

Mike
05-22-2013, 02:56 PM
Exactly - Manning threw an int, the defense could not stop the Ravens' running plays, which set up their winning FG.

Does Manning throw an int if Moore does his job?

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:58 PM
Question did our HOF qb turning the ball over three times have a greater impact than the misplay by Moore?

Eariler in the game, sure. With under 2 minutes left and us ahead by 7 no. We overcame some sloppy play to still have a shot at winning with regulation.

Also did our league leading pass rush generating zero pressure for the entire game have any impact on the outcome?

Miller had nothing to do with Moore being out of position and whiffing on that play.

The image of Moore will forever be ingrained in my head. I happened to be changing a shitty diaper at the time which seemed fitting.

Lmao

Northman
05-22-2013, 02:59 PM

Deserve's got nothing to do with it- Clint Eastwood

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Mistakes were made by plenty. That is not the argument. Denver is up 7 with a minute left in the game. Moore plays the ball right and Denver wins. His play was the biggest blunder in a game of blunders. That doesn't change the fact that he had a solid year and has potential to be a good player. I hope he does well this year.

Yes, but Rationaleatadickfan thinks your a troll for pointing out the obvious.

CoachChaz
05-22-2013, 03:01 PM

Does Moore have to make that play if Manning doesnt fumble?...If Champ doesnt get burnt repeatedly? We could do this all day.

At the end of the day, the Moore play is nothing more than a visual signature to a game filled with mistakes by many.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:03 PM
Does Moore have to make that play if Manning doesnt fumble?...If Champ doesnt get burnt repeatedly? We could do this all day.

At the end of the day, the Moore play is nothing more than a visual signature to a game filled with mistakes by many.

No, you cant do that all day because with under 2 minutes we were winning regardless of what happened earlier in the game.

chazoe60
05-22-2013, 03:03 PM
the "i'm channeling all my frustrations/anger through one player, one play" cabal has taken over another thread.

these are the habits of trolls.

It pains me to point this out, it really does, but this thread started out with about 10-15 posts mocking and talking shit about people who hadn't even posted in the thread yet. There was so much baiting going on in the beginning of this thread I could have sworn I saw a rapala.

I can't wait to see the best of Rahim, I hope it's great.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:04 PM
It pains me to point this out, it really does, but this thread started out with about 10-15 posts mocking and talking shit about people qho hadn't even posted in the thread yet. There was so much baiting going on in the beginning of this thread I could have sworn I saw a rapala.

Can you say ownage?

rationalfan
05-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Eariler in the game, sure. With under 2 minutes left and us ahead by 7 no. We overcame some sloppy play to still have a shot at winning with regulation.

here's the thing, if you were really part of the team, as your "we" implies, you wouldn't be throwing one player - whether he's your teammate or employee - under the bus like you are.

you criticize him privately, you rib the guy about his gaffe, you help him learn from the mistake, but you don't sacrifice the "we the team" mentality for the sake of your frustrations.

if you were part of the team, your attitude would do more toward getting cut than what moore did. look at randy moss, terrell owens for examples.

and northman, i'm not trying to hate on you, personally, just tapping into the sentiments of your posts.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 03:10 PM
It pains me to point this out, it really does, but this thread started out with about 10-15 posts mocking and talking shit about people who hadn't even posted in the thread yet. There was so much baiting going on in the beginning of this thread I could have sworn I saw a rapala.

Just so you know. I am being argumentative but I have no ill will toward you, North, slim or Joe. I like pff. I think they have quality stats that make sense out of numbers. I honestly hadn't been following the previous thread on Moore. I don't get my jollies on baiting and it was nothing personal. The comments about Rifle are because my entire family is from the Garfield creek area and I love that town.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:10 PM
I will say this, up until Carol's post the other day and now Steve's i hadnt talked about this play in quite a while. So im baffled as too why those who bitch and moan about the so called "haters" would go out of their way to bring it all back up. If you get tired of seeing people speak their mind (negatively) about Moore and his play then why bother posting stuff you know is going to stir the pot? Sounds like people are just looking for the drama to me.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:12 PM
Just so you know. I am being argumentative but I have no ill will toward you, North, slim or Joe. I like pff. I think they have quality stats that make sense out of numbers. I honestly hadn't been following the previous thread on Moore. I don't get my jollies on baiting and it was nothing personal. The comments about Rifle are because my entire family is from the Garfield creek area and I love that town.

Likewise. I know your a solid poster and i would think that you and i view Moore about the same. Ive never once said he should cut or that he flat out sucks. I just know his play was the worst of the bunch from a dismal day of football. If we want to talk OT, yea Manning must of got a glare from his forehead that blinded him on the INT but really, winning with under 2 minutes the game should of been ours. Sucks, but thats life.

CoachChaz
05-22-2013, 03:14 PM
No, you cant do that all day because with under 2 minutes we were winning regardless of what happened earlier in the game.

So the other mistakes were ok because they happened to occur with more time on the clock?

Mike
05-22-2013, 03:17 PM
So the other mistakes were ok because they happened to occur with more time on the clock?

No, they were not ok. But, to that point, Denver overcame the other mistakes and were winning with a minute to left in the game. Moore makes that mistake in the 2nd qtr and it is just one of many.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:21 PM
here's the thing, if you were really part of the team, as your "we" implies, you wouldn't be throwing one player - whether he's your teammate or employee - under the bus like you are.

you criticize him privately, you rib the guy about his gaffe, you help him learn from the mistake, but you don't sacrifice the "we the team" mentality for the sake of your frustrations.

if you were part of the team, your attitude would do more toward getting cut than what moore did. look at randy moss, terrell owens for examples.

and northman, i'm not trying to hate on you, personally, just tapping into the sentiments of your posts.

RF, im just a fan stating my view on it. Im quite aware that if i was player on the team i wouldnt be throwing him under the bus. Even if i felt he made a mistake (which he did) im not going to get in his face and blast him about it. I was never the type of player to go all Cutler on someone no matter how pissed inside i might be. I was a competitor and passionate when i played but i never kicked a man when he was down. Moore doesnt hang out on this forum so i have that luxury that i dont have to worry about what i say amongst other fans. If i had been in that stadium i would have not booed at him, i would of been pissed but i would not have booed. Thats why when i get on her it allows me to vent or express my feelings regarding the team. To my knowledge, none of the team threw him under the bus for that play and thats good. They are the ones who see him everyday and try to encourage him to get better. For me that allows them to do their job and allows me to be a jackass on here. :)

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:23 PM

No, they were not ok but again we had already overcome all those to take the lead. If there is one thing that Elway taught me is it doesnt matter how you play the first 58 minutes, its how you finish the game.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:24 PM
No, they were not ok. But, to that point, Denver overcame the other mistakes and were winning with a minute to left in the game. Moore makes that mistake in the 2nd qtr and it is just one of many.

Exactly.

Champ got beat like burnt toast but we still overcame it when we needed to when we were able to regain the lead.

CoachChaz
05-22-2013, 03:25 PM

That's my point. The only reason his mistake is so magnified is because of when it happened. It has nothing to do with him making a mistake...it's WHEN he made it.

Ravage!!!
05-22-2013, 03:27 PM

This makes ZERO sense since I can say the EXACT same thing about the very plays you guys try to dismiss because they happened BEFORE the long INT. So what is it? Can Champ's mishaps be counted or not? If not, then you can't say that the INT by Manning is "moot" when it happened AFTER Moore's mishap. It goes both ways.

Moore's miss is moot had Champ just stopped ONE of the big TDs over his head.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:28 PM
This makes ZERO sense since I can say the EXACT same thing about the very plays you guys try to dismiss because they happened BEFORE the long INT. So what is it? Can Champ's mishaps be counted or not? If not, then you can't say that the INT by Manning is "moot" when it happened AFTER Moore's mishap. It goes both ways.

Champs counted before we took a 35-28 lead. After that..... well, you know.

Ravage!!!
05-22-2013, 03:28 PM

Does Moore have to make that play if CHamp does his?

Ravage!!!
05-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Champs counted before we took a 35-28 lead. After that..... well, you know.

Still.. you can't say that Manning's INT is Moot if you aren't going to go BACK and count the plays against Champ. Moore's play isn't the end of the game..its the end of regulation.

Complete hypocrisy to say that Champ's plays "don't count"... and then do the EXACT same thing for Manning AFTER Moore's miss. Thats just twisting EVERYTHING to fit one tiny category that fits an agenda.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Still.. you can't say that Manning's INT is Moot if you aren't going to go BACK and count the plays against Champ. Moore's play isn't the end of the game..its the end of regulation.

Yes, ive stated this a number of times now. But had Moore made the play the game doesnt get tied.

CoachChaz
05-22-2013, 03:36 PM
To follow this logic, the team had to make up for earlier mistakes and they did. Then Moore made his mistake and the team had to make up for it, but failed. So because the team failed to bail out his mistake...it was bigger than all of the other ones.

That makes ZERO sense. Personally, I take it from a different angle. If not for Holiday's performance, we would have likely been trounced.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:37 PM
To follow this logic, the team had to make up for earlier mistakes and they did. Then Moore made his mistake and the team had to make up for it, but failed. So because the team failed to bail out his mistake...it was bigger than all of the other ones.

That makes ZERO sense. Personally, I take it from a different angle. If not for Holiday's performance, we would have likely been trounced.

Your right, we probably would of gotten blown out. But again, with Holliday we overcame our offensive woes and still lead with under 2 minutes. Thats not speculation, just fact G.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 03:39 PM
That is my point coach. Aside from literally the best day ever by a return man we aren't even in the game. Both units played like shit. All of which brings to light a bigger issue which (not wanting to tug on super man's cape) is the same issue I have with George Karl. Great players and coaches step up in big games. Our HoF qb and HC definitely didn't step up in that game.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-22-2013, 03:40 PM
I will say this, up until Carol's post the other day and now Steve's i hadnt talked about this play in quite a while. So im baffled as too why those who bitch and moan about the so called "haters" would go out of their way to bring it all back up. If you get tired of seeing people speak their mind (negatively) about Moore and his play then why bother posting stuff you know is going to stir the pot? Sounds like people are just looking for the drama to me.

Please point me to the posts where I have bitched and moaned about the so called "haters". All I have done/still doing, is defending Moore, as I believe the defeat was a team defeat, not one player's defeat.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:41 PM
That is my point coach. Aside from literally the best day ever by a return man we aren't even in the game. Both units played like shit. All of which brings to light a bigger issue which (not wanting to tug on super man's cape) is the same issue I have with George Karl. Great players and coaches step up in big games. Our HoF qb and HC definitely didn't step up in that game.

Well, Fox has never been a great coach. And Manning does have some issues in playoff time but in regulation he did lead the team to a 35-28 score despite his earlier issues. In OT, he fubared again but really if Moore does his job correctly we win that game.

But, i know you guys will just go with if Denver had won the game 50-0 it all becomes moot but we know thats not how the game played out.

Northman
05-22-2013, 03:42 PM
Please point me to the posts where I have bitched and moaned about the so called "haters". All I have done/still doing, is defending Moore, as I believe the defeat was a team defeat, not one player's defeat.

Sorry Carol, i wasnt directing that you specifically. Only that you posted the article which created the drama all over again. But no, you dont whine so sorry to lump you in with the rest.

Slick
05-22-2013, 03:54 PM
That's my point. The only reason his mistake is so magnified is because of when it happened. It has nothing to do with him making a mistake...it's WHEN he made it.

That's sports in general. Plays in crunch time of games are always more critical.

BroncoWave
05-22-2013, 04:02 PM

And the Rahim Moore play is moot if we make fewer mistakes earlier in the game. See how that works?

BroncoWave
05-22-2013, 04:06 PM

Exactly. When there is still football to be played, you can't say that one play before the end of the game is what cost you a game. ESPECIALLY since we had a whole overtime period in which we couldn't even muster a FG.

You can say the bad call by the refs is what lost the game for GB against Seattle on MNF since it happened at the last second, but that's about the only situation you can make that kind of statement in.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 04:07 PM
That's sports in general. Plays in crunch time of games are always more critical.

how are you doing bro?

silkamilkamonico
05-22-2013, 04:07 PM
Rahim made "the play".

Tebow throws a TD in the playoff OT game in Denver to win, Manning throws an INT to basically lose.

Potato Potato

Slick
05-22-2013, 04:09 PM
how are you doing bro?

Fine man, thanks for asking.

CoachChaz
05-22-2013, 04:12 PM

I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying that the plays and mistakes made with the least amount of time on the clock are typically magnified and sometimes unjustly so.

Take a poll of all the reasons why we won our first Super Bowl. I'm willing to bet Mobley's pass defelction doesnt show up. But if he doesnt make that play...who knows what happens?

rationalfan
05-22-2013, 04:18 PM
y'all know if prater doesn't dirtball that field goal attempt in the first half moore isn't even an issue.

win as a team, lose as a team. sports 101.

Ravage!!!
05-22-2013, 04:19 PM

A couple things that I always counter with this...

We don't know WHAT Manning would have done with the ball had he been given the ball instead of the returns taking them for TDs. Our offense was looking VERY good in the first half, and Manning was moving the ball well. Ironically, had Manning been given the ball and the chance to run the offense, the time taken off the clock would have been more beneficial to the Broncos in the long run.

So although someone COULD say we "would have been blown out".... that kind of logic is completely negating the fact that the ball WOULD have been put into the hands of the most prolific QB in the NFL. Can't really say that Denver would not have scored since we still would have had the ball.

Slick
05-22-2013, 04:23 PM
But that's just how it is. If Tiger duck hooks a drive on 18 and double bogeys only to go on and lose the tournament in extra holes, does anyone talk about the putt he missed on the 3rd hole?

If Manu Ginobli fouls Lebron shookting a 3 when the Spurs are up by 4 with seconds to play only to watch Lebron tie it and then lose to the Heat in overtime, do you think anyone cares what happened in the second quarter?

A free safety simply can't get beat on a 70 yard Flacco prayer when his team is up by 7 with around 1 minute to go.

If people don't see the differences in those circumstances, I have nothing left to say on the subject.

sneakers
05-22-2013, 04:24 PM
hahhahhah thgis thread

Ravage!!!
05-22-2013, 04:34 PM
But that's just how it is. If Tiger duck hooks a drive on 18 and double bogeys only to go on and lose the tournament in extra holes, does anyone talk about the putt he missed on the 3rd hole?

If Manu Ginobli fouls Lebron shookting a 3 when the Spurs are up by 4 with seconds to play only to watch Lebron tie it and then lose to the Heat in overtime, do you think anyone cares what happened in the second quarter?

A free safety simply can't get beat on a 70 yard Flacco prayer when his team is up by 7 with around 1 minute to go.

If people don't see the differences in those circumstances, I have nothing left to say on the subject.

RIght.. and the QB can't throw an INT in OT in his own redzone.

Hawgdriver
05-22-2013, 05:53 PM
I tend to glom on to the spectacular plays, and miss the meaningful but quiet plays. I like for things to fit a storyline. I tend to magnify the story of the individual. I need to remember that there is also a whole 60 minutes of playing time, and 53 players on the roster.

That play was epic awkward fail. Kinda funny how one memorable thing is just more memorable than all the quiet meaningful things.

You can't forget a play like that, so I hope he does something equally epic in the other direction that puts this horseshit to bed with authority. It's not how I want to remember the dude and I'm sure he feels the same.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 05:56 PM

RIght.. and the QB can't throw an INT in OT in his own redzone.. Touche

Northman
05-22-2013, 05:57 PM
That play was epic awkward fail. Kinda funny how one memorable thing is just more memorable than all the quiet meaningful things.

You can't forget a play like that, so I hope he does something equally epic in the other direction that puts this horseshit to bed with authority. It's not how I want to remember the dude and I'm sure he feels the same.

Exactly.

ShaneFalco
05-22-2013, 06:22 PM
Is "The Dream" the new tebow on bronco forums?

BroncoJoe
05-22-2013, 07:22 PM

Cool, and you're welcome to YOUR opinion, just as I can have MINE. See, I can type in capital letters too. Makes me a BIG, STRONG internet TOUGH GUY.

It's pointless to have any further discussion as all sides have dug their heels into the dirt and there's no turning back now. I could care less what you think, just as I'm sure you could care less what I think. You are no more right than I am, and the fact EVERYONE comes to his defense does nothing more than point out what an utter failure that play was. Had he played it correctly, the odds are astronomical (albeit not 100%) we win the game, making anything after that point MOOT.

Either way, have a nice day and I'm personally looking forward to seeing Rahim redeem himself this year. I'd like for nothing more than have his play this year completely erase that AWFUL play from my memory.

broncobryce
05-22-2013, 07:37 PM

That would mean they'd have to read the article and make an intelligent comment. That might be asking too much for some.

broncobryce
05-22-2013, 07:38 PM

It appears that way.

BroncoWave
05-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Broncos fans are never happy unless they have a whipping boy. Apparently it's no fun to just like and support all the players.

silkamilkamonico
05-22-2013, 08:54 PM

Same argument for Peyton Manning too. His throw was absolutely terrible and he gets paid how much more than Rahim?

You're making a legitimate point about Moore even though a good portion of people just don't agree with that and that's ok. You're argument is basically the same for Manning. The only difference is we didn't directly lose the game with Moore's gaffe. It could be argued we directly lost the game with Manning's gaffe.

Their both important to this team and I'm not sure why this continues to be debated on. The players themselves have got over it, and their the ones that actually work their ass off to get that point. All we do is show up on Sundays.

BroncoWave
05-22-2013, 08:59 PM
The players themselves have got over it, and their the ones that actually work their ass off to get that point. All we do is show up on Sundays.

Best point in this thread. If the people who are actually ON THE TEAM are over it, who the hell am I to keep brooding about it? No amount of anger will change it and there is always another season.

I just don't see what is productive about staying angry at Moore about the play.

chazoe60
05-22-2013, 09:04 PM
All we do is show up on Sundays.

And pay their salary, which entitles us to have an opinion!

CrazyHorse
05-22-2013, 10:27 PM
This doesn't even matter anymore. We're going to kick the Raven's ass on opening day this year and watch as they fail to make the playoffs as we go on to win the Super Bowl.

tomjonesrocks
05-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Cue the "He sucks" posters.

He sucks.

tomjonesrocks
05-22-2013, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=CrazyHorse;1963517]This doesn't even matter anymore. We're going to kick the Raven's ass on opening day this year and watch as they fail to make the playoffs as we go on to win the Super Bowl.[/e QUOTE]

Huh. I don't know. Last year may have been the year. I hope that was this team's Jax, but it doesn't feel like it to me. After seeing the Pats go down last season if Rahim doesn't shit the bed I really think the Lombardi would be with Denver.

Hopefully Manning isn't Montana and has 1-2 runs left.

I would feel better if they cut Rahim.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=CrazyHorse;1963517]This doesn't even matter anymore. We're going to kick the Raven's ass on opening day this year and watch as they fail to make the playoffs as we go on to win the Super Bowl.[/e QUOTE]

Huh. I don't know. Last year may have been the year. I hope that was this team's Jax, but it doesn't feel like it to me. After seeing the Pats go down last season if Rahim doesn't shit the bed I really think the Lombardi would be with Denver.

ok ok, i get it. That play disgusted you. The timing was horrid, but making knee jerk reactions on talented young players, who have good and attitudes and work ethic is not the way you build a roster. Corners and safeties need to have short memories, well so do GMs and coaches.

CrazyHorse
05-22-2013, 10:45 PM

Except for the loss of Dumervil, this year's team on paper is better in every way. If Smith and Phillips can make up for Dumervil's rush and Sly can provide pressure up the middle we should be fine. Don't forget we added Wes Welker and have a 3 headed beast in our WR core. After over a year of recover Manning's arm should be even stronger too.

Jsteve01
05-22-2013, 11:02 PM
and toss in more rapport among the offensive and defensive units. we really didn't lose any key players other than Doom and Koppen.

chazoe60
05-22-2013, 11:50 PM
and toss in more rapport among the offensive and defensive units. we really didn't lose any key players other than Doom and Koppen.

I'm kinda bummed we lost Brooking, but I think it's mostly sentimental. I really like Brooking and I thought it would be cool to see him go out winning a SB.

BeefStew25
05-23-2013, 12:17 AM
Losing a white linebacker hurts our inner racist.

Simple Jaded
05-23-2013, 12:42 AM

Moore is the exact opposite of Tim Tebow.

Simple Jaded
05-23-2013, 12:56 AM

Wrong!

They were up by 7 with only 30 seconds left.

TXBRONC
05-23-2013, 07:06 AM
I understand we're some of you are coming from but as far as I'm concerned it's over and IMO he's better player than some of you think.

LTC Pain
05-23-2013, 08:05 AM
I understand we're some of you are coming from but as far as I'm concerned it's over and IMO he's better player than some of you think.

This times 1,000!!! :elefant: :woot: :drum:

Mike
05-23-2013, 08:10 AM

I don't even think that most think he is that bad of a player. I think he had a solid year...much better than I expected he would. He just had a really bad play at a really bad time and it cost the Broncos. Nobody is saying that he alone made mistakes, but I don't see how anyone can argue thatm with 30 seconds left in the game and Denver up 7, Denver in all probability wins if he does his job on that play.

I hope he has a fantastic year this season...but it was amongst the most deflating moments in Broncos history, so I can understand people being critical while the wound is still fresh.

And contrary to what some idiots think, you can be critical of players on your favorite team without hating the player and the team. But we all can't be superfans, I guess.

TXBRONC
05-23-2013, 08:23 AM
I don't even think that most think he is that bad of a player. I think he had a solid year...much better than I expected he would. He just had a really bad play at a really bad time and it cost the Broncos. Nobody is saying that he alone made mistakes, but I don't see how anyone can argue thatm with 30 seconds left in the game and Denver up 7, Denver in all probability wins if he does his job on that play.

I hope he has a fantastic year this season...but it was amongst the most deflating moments in Broncos history, so I can understand people being critical while the wound is still fresh.

And contrary to what some idiots think, you can be critical of players on your favorite team without hating the player and the team. But we all can't be superfans, I guess.

I agree you can be critical of player without hating the player and the team. I also agree if Moore knocks down that pass Denver wins the game and moves onto the next round of the playoffs. It still not the only play that play that cost Denver that game.

That said, the harshest critics are not just critical of the one play they think he stunk as a player.

Northman
05-23-2013, 09:50 AM

This^

rationalfan
05-23-2013, 10:26 AM
All we do is show up on Sundays.

And pay their salary, which entitles us to have an opinion!

This sentiment always bothers me. For one, anyone can have an opinion, regardless of their vested connection to a team.

For another, fans don't pay players' salaries. The team's owner does.

I get the idea that fans buy tickets and merch, but those aren't investments in the team that assure ownership of the franchise. They're purchases of entertainment and apparel.

Also, nfl ticket sales accounted for $1.3 billion in revenue in 2010. Tv contracts accounted for $4 billion that same year. So, playing with your logic, the TV networks should have much more say in personnel/coaching than the fans do.

Just sayin.

chazoe60
05-23-2013, 10:29 AM
This sentiment always bothers me. For one, anyone can have an opinion, regardless of their vested connection to a team.

I get the idea that fans buy tickets and merch, but those aren't investments in the team that assure ownership of the franchise. They're purchases of entertainment and apparel.

Also, nfl ticket sales accounted for $1.3 billion in revenue in 2010. Tv contracts accounted for $4 billion that same year. So, playing with your logic, the TV networks should have much more say in personnel/coaching than the fans do.

Just sayin.
When we show up on Sundays we are spending a lot of money on the team that was my point. Not hard to grasp, especially someone as rational as you. :rolleyes:

I notice you never commented on my other post. Interesting.

rationalfan
05-23-2013, 10:31 AM
And contrary to what some idiots think, you can be critical of players on your favorite team without hating the player and the team. But we all can't be
superfans, I guess.

The problem isn't fandom levels relating to criticism. It's criticism presented as hatemongering - whether intentional or not.

Mike
05-23-2013, 10:31 AM

Just sayin.

Without the fans there is no league.

chazoe60
05-23-2013, 10:33 AM

Come on Mike, duh, it's the TV contracts that pay for the league. Those would be there even if people didn't watch. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Dzone
05-23-2013, 10:38 AM
I like Rahim. This dude has his head on right.

Dzone
05-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Without Beer there is no league

Lancane
05-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Actually, this argument has become a lame horse and people are beating the poor thing to death. Fact: Rahim Moore was a first round graded safety that Denver drafted in the second round, Fact: the Broncos' staff is high on Rahim Moore, Fact: He played above average for most of the year which is what you want from a second year drafted player, Fact: He'll either improve or not but the people making the decisions are giving him that opportunity despite the ill will of a select few, Fact: Rahim Moore did not directly lose the game for the Broncos but allowed the Ravens a chance to win it - Manning's interception is what sealed the deal, Fact: The select few who are still disgruntled over the play make up only about 10% if that of the fandom - merely thinking they are in fact the fiscal supporters of the organization is ludicrous because the Broncos' overall success could take a -25% hit and they'd still be financially alright in comparison with many other franchises...not to mention that Broncomania is a lot larger then people realize, there are large pockets of Denver fans in places such as Australia, Japan, England, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Holland, Mexico, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Alaska, North Dakota, Montana, California, Hawaii, etc. which means that television monetary gain will always be first and foremost - despite the large home fan base.

Ravage!!!
05-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Rahim Moore did not directly lose the game for the Broncos but allowed the Ravens a chance to win it

I like this wording. This is how I'm going to word it from now on.

Chef Zambini
05-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Actually, this argument has become a lame horse and people are beating the poor thing to death. Fact: Rahim Moore was a first round graded safety that Denver drafted in the second round, Fact: the Broncos' staff is high on Rahim Moore, Fact: He played above average for most of the year which is what you want from a second year drafted player, Fact: He'll either improve or not but the people making the decisions are giving him that opportunity despite the ill will of a select few, Fact: Rahim Moore did not directly lose the game for the Broncos but allowed the Ravens a chance to win it - Manning's interception is what sealed the deal, Fact: The select few who are still disgruntled over the play make up only about 10% if that of the fandom - merely thinking they are in fact the fiscal supporters of the organization is ludicrous because the Broncos' overall success could take a -25% hit and they'd still be financially alright in comparison with many other franchises...not to mention that Broncomania is a lot larger then people realize, there are large pockets of Denver fans in places such as Australia, Japan, England, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Holland, Mexico, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Alaska, North Dakota, Montana, California, Hawaii, etc. which means that television monetary gain will always be first and foremost - despite the large home fan base.
a great post up until you went off on the fan base tangeant.
the truth is, if many didnt have RM to point their finger at, they would be forced to aim that same finger at PFM.
and most would rather have the whipping boy take the lashes on this one.
it is well beyond the time to move on, let us hope lesson learned by ALL.

Northman
05-23-2013, 11:59 AM

Everybody in this thread is beating it too death, even those who continue to dredge it up in articles or nuthugging just to beat their chest. But oh, this is a forum so what am i thinking?

Chef Zambini
05-23-2013, 12:01 PM
you are thinking, 'enough already"

Lancane
05-23-2013, 12:08 PM
a great post up until you went off on the fan base tangeant.
the truth is, if many didnt have RM to point their finger at, they would be forced to aim that same finger at PFM.
and most would rather have the whipping boy take the lashes on this one.
it is well beyond the time to move on, let us hope lesson learned by ALL.

No, I was bringing up the fan base tangent because a number of fans are being obtuse in their assessment, like believing the Broncos need to do what they want or else. The fans believed as much and made a national scene over Tebow, remember? That monkey won't fly twice, Elway and Bowlen will not allow themselves to be bent over a barrel by the fandom again, that ship sailed and with the new regime, something tells me that they know better then to let the fans dictate their direction...see Tebow's ass being traded for proof.

Chef Zambini
05-23-2013, 12:20 PM
so the recap of the entire post would be, the broncos are big on moore and they dont really care what some fans think, no matter how vocal.
"they aint gonna let some rodeo clown run the rodeo !"

Lancane
05-23-2013, 12:31 PM
Everybody in this thread is beating it too death, even those who continue to dredge it up in articles or nuthugging just to beat their chest. But oh, this is a forum so what am i thinking?

I am not saying that no one is or is not guilty, just pointing out what is taking place and that it's rather fruitless in the end. Granted the news is so little that most of the board is left with nothing to discuss, but is really re-hashing this blunder truly doing any good for either side? Those who want to lay the blame on Moore are doing so with baseless information and I don't mean you North, I am talking about those calling him mediocre and below average, despite evidential proof available to prove otherwise. When that didn't work, they latched onto the sentiment that Moore cost the Broncos the game, which is again not true, it led to overtime in which the quarterback turned over the ball which led to the team to officially lose the game. You don't blame the kicker if the long snapper snapped the ball wrong, just like you don't blame the quarterback if he didn't get a touchdown at the end of regulation if he gave the kicker a chance and it was the kicker who failed to convert the opportunity. Heck, most of those complaining have probably little to no time playing the sport, most who have know there is no such thing as perfection in organized sports and no such thing as one player at fault in a loss. Rahim Moore holds himself accountable which is a good sign, his team mates do not which is even a better sign, it's only a small percentage of the fans which do and it matters about as much as Woodson choosing Oakland over Denver to the front office which is about nil. Look at the Jets and the blame game going on within the locker room, it has done them no good and it shows the maturity level of this team as a whole. The discussion has become asinine in a way, because people are arguing beyond provable points in the argument and are starting to grasp at anything to continue the argument.

Fact remains that Rahim Moore is a patsy for some fans, it's easy to blame him because he is not a Pro-Bowler (yet) and to them his play is below average, well because he's not a world beater. He'd still be to blame even if he'd had been covering the receiver, got a hand on the ball and the receiver made a good play on it...and you know this to be true.

slim
05-23-2013, 01:45 PM

It's all good, I can agree to disagree.

Let the children play....

Chef Zambini
05-23-2013, 02:13 PM
where do the children play?- cat stevens.

rationalfan
05-23-2013, 02:14 PM

of course, NO ONE disputes this.

but when fans throw around the "we" in reference to the team and talk about the team as if they've invested in it because they buy a ticket or a sweater or whatever it just feels ridiculous to me. we support a team we like. that's awesome. but we can't fool ourselves into thinking our fandom powers the team or binds us to it. it's just fandom. not ownership.

slim
05-23-2013, 02:15 PM
We disagree.

Northman
05-23-2013, 03:55 PM
but is really re-hashing this blunder truly doing any good for either side?

No.

But when you have an article that is posted and the first few comments go "So where are the haters now?", "Cant wait to hear what Chazoe and Slim have to say on this!", etc is just trolling and baiting at that point. If people want to debate the issue than great, some like you on here do just that but then there are others who want to make it more personal because they cant handle that a player on the Broncos gets criticism. If you have a problem with someone's viewpoint than debate the point, dont start throwing out the fan card crap and all that other bullshit. That just tanks any kind of discussion and gets us nowhere.

Nomad
05-23-2013, 06:02 PM

Thanks for remembering us, it's lonely up here!:lol: To my surprise, there are a lot of BRONCO fans up here. I saw this one dude who had a leather BRONCO jacket on and a mullet. I believe he was a bandwagon jumper from the Chiefs:lol:

Jsteve01
05-27-2013, 01:16 AM
No.

But when you have an article that is posted and the first few comments go "So where are the haters now?", "Cant wait to hear what Chazoe and Slim have to say on this!", etc is just trolling and baiting at that point. If people want to debate the issue than great, some like you on here do just that but then there are others who want to make it more personal because they cant handle that a player on the Broncos gets criticism. If you have a problem with someone's viewpoint than debate the point, dont start throwing out the fan card crap and all that other bullshit. That just tanks any kind of discussion and gets us nowhere.

No one ever played the fan car North. Not that I saw. I've even Pm'd Chaz to let him know that my intention was not to make a personal attack on him whatsoever. Like I said I didn't realize how much the original Moore thread had deteriorated until people started making comments during the first ten or twelve posts. What I did know was that there were a bunch of people at one point calling for Moore's head and acting as if he were at best a mediocre player who needed to be replaced. The idea for me was to point out that there were legitimate stats showing a second year player as being a league leader at his position in two very important categories for a DB, 1st downs and TDs allowed. Did I take one shot at slim and Chaz? yup, but if you go back through my entire time here, I think you'll see that I enjoy the back and forth and don't take it personally. I've literally in a combined 8 years on the freak and forums had two ongoing feuds. One was with bud who other freaks can verify as a confirmed arrogant ***** and the other I won't get into.

Chef Zambini
05-27-2013, 02:28 PM
No.

But when you have an article that is posted and the first few comments go "So where are the haters now?", "Cant wait to hear what Chazoe and Slim have to say on this!", etc is just trolling and baiting at that point. If people want to debate the issue than great, some like you on here do just that but then there are others who want to make it more personal because they cant handle that a player on the Broncos gets criticism. If you have a problem with someone's viewpoint than debate the point, dont start throwing out the fan card crap and all that other bullshit. That just tanks any kind of discussion and gets us nowhere.bravo well said.
shame on me for swallowing the chum.

Chef Zambini
05-27-2013, 02:29 PM
No one ever played the fan car North. Not that I saw. I've even Pm'd Chaz to let him know that my intention was not to make a personal attack on him whatsoever. Like I said I didn't realize how much the original Moore thread had deteriorated until people started making comments during the first ten or twelve posts. What I did know was that there were a bunch of people at one point calling for Moore's head and acting as if he were at best a mediocre player who needed to be replaced. The idea for me was to point out that there were legitimate stats showing a second year player as being a league leader at his position in two very important categories for a DB, 1st downs and TDs allowed. Did I take one shot at slim and Chaz? yup, but if you go back through my entire time here, I think you'll see that I enjoy the back and forth and don't take it personally. I've literally in a combined 8 years on the freak and forums had two ongoing feuds. One was with bud who other freaks can verify as a confirmed arrogant ***** and the other I won't get into.who is the other guy?

SR
05-27-2013, 02:33 PM
who is the other guy?

He clearly stated he won't get in to it.

Chef Zambini
05-27-2013, 02:38 PM
clearly.

Bosco
05-29-2013, 03:22 PM
The Denver Broncos’ second-year safety proved himself to be one of the best at his position in 2012.

Exhibit #10,781 on why Pro Football Focus is worthless.

Chef Zambini
05-31-2013, 11:52 AM
PFF
Primarily Fantacy and Fiction

Jsteve01
06-01-2013, 12:11 AM
So the stats don't matter bosco? I gotcha

TXBRONC
06-01-2013, 08:40 AM

What matters is if some sports writer mentions a guy for MVP or DPOY then that guy is clearly one of the best. They don't even have to finish the season or the team win more than three games.

Oh please remember that Bosco has Josh McDaniels playbook and should not be trifled with. TIA

Bosco
06-02-2013, 11:24 AM

Like all things, it requires context and deeper knowledge, especially when trying to rate defensive performances. PFF has none of that and consistently comes to whack ass conclusions...like Rahim Moore being a "secret superstar".

Simple Jaded
06-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Like all things, it requires context and deeper knowledge, especially when trying to rate defensive performances. PFF has none of that and consistently comes to whack ass conclusions...like Rahim Moore being a "secret superstar".

Speaking of whack conclusions, didn't you just call Knowshon Moreno Denver's best RB?

TXBRONC
06-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Speaking of whack conclusions, didn't you just call Knowshon Moreno Denver's best RB?

Afirmative. In fact that's why Fox benched him for nearly half the season.

Simple Jaded
06-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Afirmative. In fact that's why Fox benched him for nearly half the season.

That doesn't make sense, most coaches don't bench their best players. Either Fox came to his own whacky conclusion or Moreno isn't Denver's best back.

TXBRONC
06-02-2013, 08:46 PM
That doesn't make sense, most coaches don't bench their best players. Either Fox came to his own whacky conclusion or Moreno isn't Denver's best back.

You know Fox has no idea what he's doing.