PDA

View Full Version : Latest depth chart

broncofaninfla
09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

No big suprises. This could very well be our starting line up for week #1

underrated29
09-03-2009, 04:12 PM
I just dont understand the crowder thing....

I went to 3 TC and he looked really good in all of them. And i am not a fan or supporter of his so i have no bias besides him being a bronco.

I hope the coaches dont make a mistake with him. I really think we need to keep him around.

shank
09-03-2009, 04:23 PM
hillis should be above jordan and buckhalter

T.K.O.
09-03-2009, 04:34 PM
i think darius walker has looked better than jordan !
that being said i think moreno will move waaaaaaaay up by week 2-3:salute:

Magnificent Seven
09-03-2009, 04:34 PM

100% Agreed. I want to see Moreno and Hillis on the field.

Magnificent Seven
09-03-2009, 04:39 PM
i think darius walker has looked better than jordan !
that being said i think moreno will move waaaaaaaay up by week 2-3:salute:

Darius Walker sucks. He fumbled the ball big time against the bears. It hurt our team.

OldschoolFreak
09-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Who's got time to come up with 22 names from that list that won't be there on Saturday?

Dortoh
09-03-2009, 04:50 PM

I agree but I also dont pay much attention. Hillis will be used in a rotation and in special formations. Which is exactly the way he should be IMO

Ray Finkle
09-03-2009, 04:51 PM
I don't think Jordan will even make the team....

Dortoh
09-03-2009, 05:31 PM
I don't think Jordan will even make the team....

Really? I'd be shocked if he does not make it. He is one of Coach McKids guys no?

underrated29
09-03-2009, 05:37 PM
jordan makes it. He has too.

Do you really believe we will start the season with 2 healthy RBs (buck,hillis)???

No way- we keep jordan, moreno and maybe even walker. Once we get jordan or moreno back walker is toast if still here.

RB will look like

buck
hillis
moreno
jordan

Once healthy

moreno
jordan
buck
hillis (because he will be at fb,slot,rb so not full time rb like others)

Grover
09-03-2009, 06:53 PM
OK, I've got the 53 figured out. If McDaniels will just call me I'll fill him in.

I've got us carrying only 4 running backs, with Jordan making the team over Walker.
6 wide receivers with Lloyd and McKinley making it, Jackson and Swift out of luck. Marshall doesn't get traded and is one of the six.
9 Linebackers, and Crowder makes the team but Moss does not.
5 safeties, Fox makes the team but Barrett doesn't.

I liked Lee Robinson at Linebacker, but I've got him being cut and moved over to PS.

All I can say is that this team better be coached up good, because the talent needs some work (defensively in particular).

EMB6903
09-03-2009, 06:56 PM

I agree... I SMH @ over that.

But no worries, we both know Hillis is gonna force Mcdaniels into playing him a ton this year... dudes just way too versatile to leave on the bench.

anton...
09-03-2009, 07:39 PM
6 wide receivers with Lloyd and McKinley making it, Jackson and Swift out of luck. Marshall doesn't get traded and is one of the six.

if we keep marshall, we will keep 7 WRs because for at least a few weeks it will be like having 6...

marshall does not know the offense...

jackson should get the nod...

Ray Finkle
09-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Really? I'd be shocked if he does not make it. He is one of Coach McKids guys no?

he has been the worst of all the RB's that have been added. Walker can replace him....Walker has run well and hard. Two things Jordan has not.