PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning - The Man of Steel

Magnificent Seven
05-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Check this out.

http://youtu.be/Xn9Ztw6XtIA

MasterShake
05-03-2013, 09:33 PM
That video just makes me sad that if I had a time machine I wouldn't go back and warn Abe Lincoln not to go to the theater, but rather skip ahead to September...

SR
05-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Good ******* video mate

rationalfan
05-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Don't feed the trolls.

Simple Jaded
05-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Don't feed the trolls.

Too late.

Ravage!!!
05-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Yeah.. don't add to the puke.

Ravage!!!
05-04-2013, 10:58 AM
delete button works.

Chef Zambini
05-04-2013, 12:20 PM
At least Gomer tries to gain an advantage through hard work and legally obtained game film.and gomer has a lovely singing voice.
just ask rock hudson.

Joel
05-04-2013, 01:57 PM
I won't high five a Cheatriot troll, but have been making the same criticisms of the Colts since before Peytons first SB. Most years, Nebraska could've won 10 games in the AFCS.

But that's not all Manning though. Their D's been garbage the whole time, and dome teams are notoriously bad in the playoffs, often even at home. Indy even lost playoff games to the Chargers—two years straight!

I will be a lot happier when PFM wins his first <40° playoff game though.

Joel
05-04-2013, 03:02 PM
There were 47 other guys on those teams though, and the way I remember it the Colts' OFFENSE was never the problem; that's why they hired Dungy.

MOtorboat
05-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Combined winning percentage, 1998-2010
AFC South, non Colts, .502
AFC East, non Patriots, .491

Someone put the troll back in the smack forum please.

Slick
05-04-2013, 03:24 PM
It doesn't change the fact that Peyton is 9-11 in the playoffs with 8 one and dones. That concerns me as a Bronco fan. I like Peyton and I'm glad he's our QB now but it's an ugly truth.

Ravage!!!
05-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Yeah.. the Jets, Miami, and the Buffalo Bills. Wow. Keep talking crap about how OTHER teams have an "easy division" :lol: :lol:

If the Patriot fans weren't so insecure about Peyton, they wouldn't spend so much time trying to put him down.

Pudge
05-04-2013, 05:20 PM
It doesn't change the fact that Peyton is 9-11 in the playoffs with 8 one and dones. That concerns me as a Bronco fan. I like Peyton and I'm glad he's our QB now but it's an ugly truth.

At the beginning of the year a lot of people around here were predicting 8-8, but usually a 10-6 prediction. We over achieved but it was still a team building chemistry. Chill out

Canmore
05-04-2013, 05:55 PM
At the beginning of the year a lot of people around here were predicting 8-8, but usually a 10-6 prediction. We over achieved but it was still a team building chemistry. Chill out

I was one predicting 10-6 with a late season winning streak and that anything could happen in the playoffs. Well, our late season winning streak took up most of the season, but we blew it in the playoffs. Always felt this year would be the one. It needs to be.

Pudge
05-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Yeah I think this upcoming season is ours. Our team has the chemistry and the Hype of will he be the same or won't he is over. Now it's just football

Canmore
05-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Yeah I think this upcoming season is ours. Our team has the chemistry and the Hype of will he be the same or won't he is over. Now it's just football

It is definitely time to walk the walk.

Slick
05-04-2013, 06:32 PM
I am the defenition of chill, Pudge.

Dzone
05-05-2013, 03:50 AM
Great video...
Lmao@gomer pyle

Chef Zambini
05-05-2013, 11:17 AM
TEAMS win and lose play-off games, thats the real, ugly truth.
PEYTON needs to reduce his own turnovers and show more reliance on a RUN game
to advance.

Chef Zambini
05-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Yeah I think this upcoming season is ours. Our team has the chemistry and the Hype of will he be the same or won't he is over. Now it's just footballnow he can focus on the oreo commercials.

Locnar
05-06-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm worried how well that steel will fare in cold January weather.

MasterShake
05-07-2013, 08:45 AM
I'm worried how well that steel will fare in cold January weather.

The thing people have to remember that is we are dealing with a bit of revisionist history here. I am blinded by homeritis when it comes to the Broncos and even I wasn't expecting a 2 seed last year. Just think this time last year everyone was on Peyton watch and dying to see how his arm looked and the first month or so of the season he was rusty. He has a year under his belt and an awesome new weapon with Welker and our defense looks to be improved. The expectations everyone claimed they had last year in hindsight should be applied to this upcoming season. I know I am not going to accept anything less than a Super Bowl appearance, so I KNOW Peyton Manning and company are going to hold themselves to the same standard. That Thursday Night opener can't come soon enough.

Ravage!!!
05-07-2013, 06:14 PM
People used to say that Elway couldn't win a Super Bowl....until he did. They said that same thing about Manning... until he did. Now we hold Manning against Manning's standards and getting to 2 Super Bowls and winning just 1 isn't enough. The "he can't win in cold weather" will be said... until he does. Then there will be something else to say.

Magnificent Seven
05-15-2013, 12:06 AM
People used to say that Elway couldn't win a Super Bowl....until he did. They said that same thing about Manning... until he did. Now we hold Manning against Manning's standards and getting to 2 Super Bowls and winning just 1 isn't enough. The "he can't win in cold weather" will be said... until he does. Then there will be something else to say.

Indeed!

Chef Zambini
05-15-2013, 02:13 PM
thats why JFEs back to back was so great! he 'authenticated the first win , rode off into the sunset, with the everlasting vision of a champion !