PDA

View Full Version : Broncos part ways with front office executive Keith Kidd

Magnificent Seven
05-02-2013, 03:52 PM
And so it was this week for Broncos director of pro personnel Keith Kidd, who was informed his contract would not be renewed.

The team confirmed the move.

Kidd had been hired for the position before the 2009 season by Josh McDaniels, who as head coach had final say on all personnel matters.

It has not yet been determined how the Broncos will fill Kidd's position. What is clear is John Elway, the team's executive vice president of football operations, continues to shape the Broncos' front office in his own vision.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23150122?source=bb

MasterShake
05-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Keith Kidd? Sounds like some 1920's gangster.

"Keith Kid is currently the bees knees with the general public, but law enforcement views him as a bee in their bonnet! Will they ever catch this dastardly bootlegger, or will alcohol flow freely thanks to this fresh faced vigilante?"

Sorry, had to get that out of my system... I'll go back and read the article now...

tubby
05-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Patriots spy. Surely he will go back to NE.

Dapper Dan
05-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Never heard the name until now.

Magnificent Seven
05-02-2013, 04:17 PM
Patriots spy. Surely he will go back to NE.

Probably.

chazoe60
05-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Keith Kidd? Sounds like some 1920's gangster.

"Keith Kid is currently the bees knees with the general public, but law enforcement views him as a bee in their bonnet! Will they ever catch this dastardly bootlegger, or will alcohol flow freely thanks to this fresh faced vigilante?"

Sorry, had to get that out of my system... I'll go back and read the article now...

"Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Keith Kidd whacked by the Duke!"

MasterShake
05-02-2013, 04:36 PM
"Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Keith Kidd whacked by the Duke!"

"The Broncos Buck The Kidd, but will he buck back? Page 3 Exclusive!"

Superchop 7
05-02-2013, 09:12 PM
When they promoted Russell his days were numbered, whether you are a gm or a taco bell manager you always want "your" guys.
Not personal.....just business.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi

RT @AlbertBreer: Ex-Browns GM Tom Heckert has joined the Broncos staff, per source. ----- this I can confirm

Albert Breer Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Ex-Browns GM Tom Heckert will be director of pro personnel in Denver ... Taking the spot just vacated by Keith Kidd.

JPPT1974
05-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Seems like his days were indeed numbered when he came into the job!

olathebroncofan
05-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Ok do is this a good thing. I can't see anything with the tag "ex browns..." being a good thing.

Dapper Dan
05-07-2013, 03:14 AM
Ok do is this a good thing. I can't see anything with the tag "ex browns..." being a good thing.

I'm thinking DPP is under GM. So if that's the case he should be fairly qualified.

dogfish
05-08-2013, 02:41 PM

heckert worked in the seattle front office before cleveland, he's solid. . .

Ravage!!!
05-08-2013, 04:49 PM
If he was hired by McDaniels to be anywhere NEAR the FO, he needed to go a long time ago.