PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Cardinals @ Broncos Online for Free

IHSD
09-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Hopefully you guys know about my website by now as we are just a little over a week away from our first regular season game. My goal is to help the people who cannot see Broncos games because they are out of market, see the games.

Tomorrow's game is a great example of my website's goal. The only people who will see the game on TV tomorrow are those who live in Arizona or Colorado.

Thus, it may be difficult me to find a link to put on my site, but I will try long and hard (that's what she said) to help everyone out.

But please bookmark the website. It is going to be a great resource for those of you, like me, who can't see all 16 games.

Anyways, THIS IS THE WEBSITE. (http://watchthedenverbroncos.wordpress.com/)

Lonestar
09-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Please add this to the game day thread I just started..

IHSD
09-03-2009, 06:44 PM
The links are on the site.

No worries guys!

LRtagger
09-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Only one link is showing the game and it is very choppy...any ideas?

Fan in Exile
09-03-2009, 08:12 PM
The 1st and the last seem to be for a different game and the second one is really choppy

Italianmobstr7
09-03-2009, 08:15 PM
The 1st one is correct. Broncos vs Cardinals, it's the cardinals broadcast though (very choppy too). None of the other links have worked for me so far.

Fan in Exile
09-03-2009, 08:18 PM
I see the problem I opened the website earlier and still had the other two links but that is the one I was using.

Lonestar
09-03-2009, 09:38 PM
not real happy with all the pop up stuff and having to log in like 15 times when things shut down on me..

hope that is not normal for the future also someone was changing channels 2-3 times..

IHSD
09-03-2009, 10:11 PM
not real happy with all the pop up stuff and having to log in like 15 times when things shut down on me..

hope that is not normal for the future also someone was changing channels 2-3 times..

No.

There will be better streams during the season. As well as more of them.

Reidman
09-03-2009, 10:25 PM
2nd link is much better, thanks IHSD.

Jrwiz, I know it's annoying but the channel changing is the price you pay for streaming..regular season probably won't see that as often as people will be locked in to watch their teams...

Stream quality last week was killer compared to this week....but not complaining! Thanks again

Lonestar
09-03-2009, 10:29 PM
No.

There will be better streams during the season. As well as more of them.

how about the media pop up screen obliterating the plays..

Elevation inc
09-03-2009, 10:35 PM
did the password change???

IHSD
09-03-2009, 11:38 PM
how about the media pop up screen obliterating the plays..

I watched the game on TV, so I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but that's usually never a problem so don't worry about that happening during the season.

I'll have the torrent up tomorrow to rewatch the game and then we'll be heading into the regular season.

So glad all of you have been able to use the site!

IHSD :salute:

Lonestar
09-03-2009, 11:46 PM
I watched the game on TV, so I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but that's usually never a problem so don't worry about that happening during the season.

I'll have the torrent up tomorrow to rewatch the game and then we'll be heading into the regular season.

So glad all of you have been able to use the site!

IHSD :salute:

kept getting a media screen I tried to cut and paste it but it would not cut..

I do not remember the verbiage but popped up in the bottom left hand side and took up the button quarter of the screen it was mainly there in the full screen mode when you clicked out of it it went away until I went int full screen again..

There was no way to X out of it..

I did click on one of the links to try and get rid of it and then it took reloading it to get picture all though I could here the audio part..

FWIW it your going to stream a Bronco game to DEN it would be better to have the DEN announcers instead of the oppositions..

I had to turn down the audio and listen it it on my black berry on KOA..

hate to bitch about a freebie but our fans up here are fussy..

IHSD
09-04-2009, 09:02 AM

I do not remember the verbiage but popped up in the bottom left hand side and took up the button quarter of the screen it was mainly there in the full screen mode when you clicked out of it it went away until I went int full screen again..

I did click on one of the links to try and get rid of it and then it took reloading it to get picture all though I could here the audio part..

FWIW it your going to stream a Bronco game to DEN it would be better to have the DEN announcers instead of the oppositions..

I understand, but I'm not streaming them.

I just find and share them.

I think link 2 was Denver announcers right? On JTV?

camdisco24
09-04-2009, 09:44 AM
The one that had the Jeff Gordon background was working great for me. It wasnt choppy at all and there were no pop ups. I cant remember which one it was though... The announcers were a little sad, but I was just glad to watch the game!

Reidman
09-04-2009, 10:15 AM
I had zero problems with the streams...link 2 was the Denver announcers but who cares as long you get to see the game...if people are THAT fussy they can catch the recap on sportscenter...

I was watching the streams on my 51" HDTV and still looked ok, albeit not as good as on a laptop or desktop monitor...

what browser are you using Jr..? I use Firefox and didn't notice any of the popups you are referring to and I cycled through all available links...