PDA

View Full Version : "You kind of get attached to them." (Players)

Grover
09-02-2009, 07:04 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/9/2/1012834/potent-quotables-after-practice-9#storyjump

I've linked the article which is a report on McDaniels' presser today. It's in the first paragraph about trimming down to 53.

I generally respect what McDaniels is trying to do, but I really reacted negatively to that particular comment about "kind of get attached to". It sounds like he's using words that someone else might say about their house cat. I know what he's trying to say, but I wish he would have used the words "like and respect" rather than "get kind of attached to". Sheesh.

I love my wife and my dog. I'm kind of attached to my cat.

topscribe
09-02-2009, 07:05 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/9/2/1012834/potent-quotables-after-practice-9#storyjump

I've linked the article which is a report on McDaniels' presser today. It's in the first paragraph about trimming down to 53.

I generally respect what McDaniels is trying to do, but I really reacted negatively to that particular comment about "kind of get attached to". It sounds like he's using words that someone else might say about their house cat. I know what he's trying to say, but I wish he would have used the words "like and respect" rather than "get kind of attached to". Sheesh.

:lol: I'm sure McDaniels didn't mean it in that way . . .

-----

claymore
09-02-2009, 07:06 PM

Cats are for women.

Requiem / The Dagda
09-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Attached to, feels a strong bond, etc.

Who cares how he worded it? I think what his is implying is simply understood. What is next?

People gonna shit on McDaniels because he puts his bacon on the left side of the plate instead of the right?

Ravage!!!
09-02-2009, 07:08 PM

Who cares how he worded it? I think what his is implying is simply understood. What is next?

People gonna shit on McDaniels because he puts his bacon on the left side of the plate instead of the right?

WHAT!?!?!? Communist put their bacon on the left side!!!!!!!!!!

claymore
09-02-2009, 07:09 PM

He is vegan dumb ass.

T.K.O.
09-02-2009, 08:37 PM
He is vegan dumb ass.

is he really?
i had'nt heard that....my daughter is a veggie but vegan thats serious stuff.

Kaylore
09-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Cats are for women.

Holy crap you said something I completely agree with you on! :beer:

girler
09-02-2009, 08:44 PM
I hate cats.

Northman
09-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Cats are for women.

Em, no. Cats are for the most intelligent people on earth. Like me. Hence why you are WRONG again slapnuts. :D

topscribe
09-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Em, no. Cats are for the most intelligent people on earth. Like me. Hence why you are WRONG again slapnuts. :D

I have a cat . . .

Ravage!!!
09-02-2009, 11:10 PM
slapnuts? :shocked:

Lonestar
09-02-2009, 11:14 PM
I have a cat . . .

I have cat "Moron" and a female Weimaraner was name winter when we got her but I'm thinking about renaming her twitter as it is the most nervous animal I have ever seen.. only time she relaxes is when she is dead asleep. and even then sometimes she is barking (muffled) and the feet are twitching. like she is having a dream..

Superchop 7
09-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Some players he just didn't bond with though.

gobroncsnv
09-03-2009, 06:47 AM
Weims are GREAT dogs... I used to have one, best dogs ever.

I always told my kids I'm allergic to cats.

girler
09-03-2009, 09:18 AM

:hahaha: You're funny.