PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Feel About Our Offseason So Far?

WARHORSE
04-28-2013, 03:19 AM
I feel like we had a very solid offseason.

Even losing Doom isnt enough to put a damper on things. Heck, Denver was ready to cut him off the top if he didnt take the pay cut and rightly so.

Though the eventual end of the relationship with Doom left a bad taste in everyones mouth, the bottom line is Denver cut Doom.

So they were already prepared to move on without him.

We can thank specifically John Elway and Peyton for the Welker aquisition. Is it me or does Elways HOF credentials and business history relate to the NFL thinking player?

Elway inspires trust in people he deals with. Very calm, very poised, very thoughtful of the players themselves. They think, "Hes been there, done that"

Look at the results:

We seem to have addressed every need in some way or another. DT? Check. DE? Check. Corner/Safety? Check. Oline? Checkity Check. WR? Check. QB? Checkster. Runningback? Checkity check check.

Stability in DC? Check.

Resign our most important players? CHECK.

Now we have a bunch of players going into their second years in the system under Peyton, and I look for improvement.

Dont forget our little return man Trindon. Dont you think with the off season to learn the offense better he will be put to more use?

Im feeling good about Montae. Feelin good about the Oline. The Dline.

If theres any question, it will be at LBer.

Elway isnt done yet, but Im feelin all bubbly inside about what we've done.

And we havent sold the farm to do it. Havent put ourselves in cap hell.

We havent given anyone an idiotic contract..

So I feel good going into next year. I most definitely will be coming into Denver to watch a game or two.

Or three.........heh heh

Have a friend who has a luxury box at Cowboys stadium.......definitely want to get to that game.

Considering our position as a team, I feel good about it.

Thoughts?

My thoughts on depth chart for the moment:

QB- Manning, Oz, Zac

RB-Montae, Hillman, Knowshon

WR- Demaryius, Caldwell

WR-Decker, Caldwell

WR-Welker, Holliday

TE-Dreesen, Greene

LT- Clady, Clark

RT-Franklin, Clark

LG-Beadles, Kuper

RG-Vasquez, Kuper

C- Walton, Blake (can Kuper, Beadles or Ramirez play center better than Walton?)

Defense

LDE-Wolfe, Unrein,

RDE-Phillips, Ayers, Smith

DT-Sly Williams, Knighton,

DT-Vickerson, Jackson

SLB-Von Miller, Irvin

MLB-Bradley, Irvin

WLB-Woodyard, Trevathan

LCB- Champ Bailey, DRC, Carter

RCB-Chris Harris(moves to slot in nickel), Kayvon, Bolden

SS-Raheem Moore, Quinton Carter

FS-Adams(I think we will have a new starter here), Bruton, Kayvon

sneakers
04-28-2013, 04:32 AM
(nice double spacing? is this your 8th grade book report? ;) )

Do not doubt elway

TXBRONC
04-28-2013, 06:54 AM
I agree this was a solid offseason but disagree with your thoughts on Dumervil.

SoCalImport
04-28-2013, 07:31 AM
Agree..for the most part. Our Pass Rush will be diminished without Doom. 'How diminished' is the question.

TXBRONC
04-28-2013, 07:43 AM
Agree..for the most part. Our Pass Rush will be diminished without Doom. 'How diminished' is the question.

Signing Phillips does offset the loss but as you said by how much. His last few years with Chargers he was their only pass rushing threat and he still managed be in the 7 to 9 sack range. If he can do that here we'll be alright.

SR
04-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Lol @ Tamme and McGahee being left completely off the list.

TXBRONC
04-28-2013, 08:55 AM

Wow I didn't even notice it until you said something. Last time I checked they're still on the team and are still expected to be important pieces to offense.

MOtorboat
04-28-2013, 09:21 AM

Vasquez isn't on his list either. Ramirez is NOT starting, and likely won't even play this season, thankfully.

Rodgers-Cromartie will start opposite Bailey, and Harris and Webster will play in the slots.

Jsteve01
04-28-2013, 09:22 AM
i don't know the Tamme question big because if Thomas steps up the way they expect him to at camp then Tamme becomes expendable and in the presser following day two, all Elway would say about mcGahee was that they would evaluate the situation and that they weren't done filling the roster out for camp. Doesn't really sound like a ringing endorsement. The one that bothers me and I guess I have to trust the F.O. on this one is the absence of Koppen. Our o line played better with him than Walton. It's just a fact. Now perhaps they had started to gel a little more by the time he came in but for what we were paying him, i'd hate to leave him off the roster.

Rick
I noticed those as well but the biggest one is no Vasquez :)

SR
Vasquez isn't on his list either. Ramirez is NOT starting, and likely won't even play this season, thankfully.

I quit looking at the list after the two I saw.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-28-2013, 09:26 AM
I'm pleased. There are some IFs regarding the pass rushing, but IF the charger can reach 9 sacks again and apply consistent pressure and IF Q heals, we will be just fine there...and saved an ass load of cash. LOVE the first 2 draft picks, Welker and the addition of a dependable productive WR in the draft. I'm ready for the season...

Rick
04-28-2013, 09:30 AM
I suppose it is possible if they don't want to expose him to other teams, but I don't see Zac making the official depth chart, he will be practice squad.

I suppose technically still #3.

Northman
04-28-2013, 09:50 AM
I feel pretty good about it, i actually like the Phillips signing although im still miffed that Doom wasnt able to stay. Plenty of blame to go around on that but its business in the end. Draft was solid and our FA acquisitions before Phillips has been very good. But, its all SB or bust at this point and i hope we get it done.

Dzone
04-28-2013, 09:52 AM
Center is a bit of a question mark if Koppen retires..Is Blake going to be 100% and if so, can he compete for starting job? How did Walton play before he went down?

SR
04-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Center is a bit of a question mark if Koppen retires..Is Blake going to be 100% and if so, can he compete for starting job? How did Walton play before he went down?

Walton was average when he went down. He isn't as bad as some here like to think he is, but once Koppen came in what he brought to the team experience wise was just what the doctor ordered.

Ziggy
04-28-2013, 10:01 AM
Walton was average when he went down. He isn't as bad as some here like to think he is, but once Koppen came in what he brought to the team experience wise was just what the doctor ordered.

It wasn't just experience. It was the ability to get to the second level in run blocking, and hold his own in pass blocking. Koppen was a huge upgrade.

SR
04-28-2013, 10:05 AM
It wasn't just experience. It was the ability to get to the second level in run blocking, and hold his own in pass blocking. Koppen was a huge upgrade.

That all comes from his experience. He was, after all, Tom Brady's center for a decade.

LTC Pain
04-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Feel very good about the offseason. For a roster that didn't need much really, we did well with FA signings and just concluded another solid draft by Field Marshall Elway. What's not to like!!!

Lancane
04-28-2013, 11:02 AM
I think Denver did okay, not great. Best moves of the off-season would be the signing of Vasquez, Knighton, Welker and Rodgers-Cromartie. I even like the Phillips signing. One issue for the Broncos is going to be the turnover ratio for the next two seasons because the lack of length in their contracts though. It's mind boggling how the Broncos are going to have major shifts in the roster over the next two off-seasons, in fact over that period Denver will likely lose about three-quarters of their defensive line within that same said time frame: Ayers, Beal, Phillips, Vickerson, Knighton and Unrien, luckily Denver will still have S. Williams and Wolfe. Also the Broncos will have to come to terms with the Bailey situation, Rodgers-Cromartie, Carter and Adams in the defensive backfield. The Broncos will also have to start negotiating with V. Miller at the end of the season, he's due to be an unrestricted free agent after the following season and he is IMHO the face and the franchise player of this entire team right now. As for the draft, I'll hold judgment because as it stands I'd give it about a C grade, in fact the Broncos need Moore and others of the past two drafts to step up their game for them to not be considered a wash. Most of the drafted talent that are more then just above average starters were drafted before the current regime, give Miller. If Williams and Ball can live up to their grades and Moore and Wolfe improve or become somewhat primary players at their respective positions then Denver will have solidified their young core.

Dzone
04-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Feel very good about the offseason. For a roster that didn't need much really, we did well with FA signings and just concluded another solid draft by Field Marshall Elway. What's not to like!!!
I agree man! So much different than last offseason, with all the unknowns. Now we know what we have in Manning and the way this FO went about acquiring more talent. Ya, whats not to like about it. Couldnt really ask for more

Nomad
04-28-2013, 11:12 AM
I think Denver did okay, not great. Best moves of the off-season would be the signing of Vasquez, Knighton, Welker and Rodgers-Cromartie. I even like the Phillips signing. One issue for the Broncos is going to be the turnover ratio for the next two seasons because the lack of length in their contracts though. It's mind boggling how the Broncos are going to have major shifts in the roster over the next two off-seasons, in fact over that period Denver will likely lose about three-quarters of their defensive line within that same said time frame: Ayers, Beal, Phillips, Vickerson, Knighton and Unrien, luckily Denver will still have S. Williams and Wolfe. Also the Broncos will have to come to terms with the Bailey situation, Rodgers-Cromartie, Carter and Adams in the defensive backfield. The Broncos will also have to start negotiating with V. Miller at the end of the season, he's due to be an unrestricted free agent after the following season and he is IMHO the face and the franchise player of this entire team right now. As for the draft, I'll hold judgment because as it stands I'd give it about a C grade, in fact the Broncos need Moore and others of the past two drafts to step up their game for them to not be considered a wash. Most of the drafted talent that are more then just above average starters were drafted before the current regime, give Miller. If Williams and Ball can live up to their grades and Moore and Wolfe improve or become somewhat primary players at their respective positions then Denver will have solidified their young core.

As North said, 'it's SB or bust now'.

aberdien
04-28-2013, 11:41 AM
My one and only concern still lies with the safeties.

SR
04-28-2013, 11:45 AM
As North said, 'it's SB or bust now'.

I don't think so. I mean, that's the goal, but its not like the team will just fall on its face once Peyton leaves. The nucleus of this team is pretty young with veteran acquisitions sprinkled in here and there. To me it seems like the front office is doing a really nice job of putting the pieces in place now for a solid SB run, but also planning for the inevitable.

SR
04-28-2013, 11:45 AM
My one and only concern still lies with the safeties.

Not me.

Nomad
04-28-2013, 11:53 AM
I don't think so. I mean, that's the goal, but its not like the team will just fall on its face once Peyton leaves. The nucleus of this team is pretty young with veteran acquisitions sprinkled in here and there. To me it seems like the front office is doing a really nice job of putting the pieces in place now for a solid SB run, but also planning for the inevitable.

I believe he meant while Peyton is here.

Lancane makes a good point about the question of the personnel turnover that could happen.

topscribe
04-28-2013, 11:56 AM
I recall the FAs Elway has brought in. You know, Tamme, Dreessen, Koppen,
Brookings et al. At the time, they are all like, meh.

All they have done is to help to produce the top five offense and defense.

TYJE

jhildebrand
04-28-2013, 12:06 PM
Everything is mortgaged for this season and next. After that, it will be time to completely reassess everything. The Chargers had one of the best drafts, KC is immensely better, Oakland had a solid draft too. As long as they retain Allen for this season and next all three teams will be right there in the West. Let's hope the plan pays off in Lombardi's and not Mike!

TXBRONC
04-28-2013, 12:08 PM
At first glance I would give Denver a "B" at worst. It's going to take a couple to know for sure but as of right now I think they did well.

SR
04-28-2013, 12:12 PM
I believe he meant while Peyton is here.

Lancane makes a good point about the question of the personnel turnover that could happen.

Could. But hopefully the culture around the team will keep players wanting to play for Denver.

Hawgdriver
04-28-2013, 12:57 PM
As long as the Clady issue doesn't drag on unnecessarily, I'll be happy.

Lancane
04-28-2013, 01:22 PM

Agreed, but if we're to be fair and grade their job in building for the future then this season is key to grading Elway and Fox's progress or ability in regards to that. As I stated before, beyond Von Miller, it could be argued the Broncos have been about average in drafting talent. They really need to see better production from the kids they've drafted other then Von. I think Sly Williams and Montee Ball will both help, both should make an immediate impact, Wolfe needs to improve as does Rahim Moore, it would be nice to see Irving step it up and the same for Julius Thomas and maybe Philip Blake and Malik Jackson. As it stands Orlando Franklin and Von Miller are our two best draftees in the last three years. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Wolfe's and a supporter of Moore, and like the Williams and Ball picks, but the production level of the talent they're bringing in needs to show some dividends.

Lancane
04-28-2013, 01:29 PM
Could. But hopefully the culture around the team will keep players wanting to play for Denver.

We can only hope, that is one thing I like about what Montee Ball said, about his fellow Badgers wanting to come here because of our staff. But, that nucleus has to be more then Manning, it has to be a solid core. Even if Osweiler isn't the future franchise quarterback, if they at least have a core that continues to be a productive center for the rest, Denver will stay competitive and can find that franchise quarterback without a complete rebuild.

topscribe
04-28-2013, 01:50 PM
We can only hope, that is one thing I like about what Montee Ball said, about his fellow Badgers wanting to come here because of our staff. But, that nucleus has to be more then Manning, it has to be a solid core. Even if Osweiler isn't the future franchise quarterback, if they at least have a core that continues to be a productive center for the rest, Denver will stay competitive and can find that franchise quarterback without a complete rebuild.
Elway doesn't want to rebuild and has no intention of having to. That is what he
is doing now: "rebuilding" behind today's core. This is the reason behind some of
his picks, IMO, and the reason for his controversial choice of Osweiler last year.
Elway didn't make any bones about it in his interview with Chris Hall (http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/After-Draft-Elway-Ready-for-Football/0524f84b-c4d6-4419-8ae2-8b01851838f9): Osweiler
is his future #1 and Dysert is his futuer #2. That's the way he sees it today.

SR
04-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Agreed, but if we're to be fair and grade their job in building for the future then this season is key to grading Elway and Fox's progress or ability in regards to that. As I stated before, beyond Von Miller, it could be argued the Broncos have been about average in drafting talent. They really need to see better production from the kids they've drafted other then Von. I think Sly Williams and Montee Ball will both help, both should make an immediate impact, Wolfe needs to improve as does Rahim Moore, it would be nice to see Irving step it up and the same for Julius Thomas and maybe Philip Blake and Malik Jackson. As it stands Orlando Franklin and Von Miller are our two best draftees in the last three years. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Wolfe's and a supporter of Moore, and like the Williams and Ball picks, but the production level of the talent they're bringing in needs to show some dividends.

Don't disagree there at all.

Nomad
04-28-2013, 02:40 PM

True! But I believe money will be a determining factor and hopefully players don't get butthurt and leave because they don't get paid what they think they are worth.

SR
04-28-2013, 02:47 PM
True! But I believe money will be a determining factor and hopefully players don't get butthurt and leave because they don't get paid what they think they are worth.

The Broncos aren't gonna be in bad shape with the cap. They'll have some dead money but they're in good shape.

cmc0605
04-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Personally, I'm thrilled with this offseason, and this team's development in general. Let's not forget that we're two years removed from being a laughing stock of the league with a QB that couldn't throw, and before that working with Orton and a medicore defense. We were all yelling up and down when other runningbacks stepped out of bounds in order to help secure a win for us.

This team is now the most complete in the NFL. For those concerned about the future, obviously there's going to be question marks when a pro bowl Hall of Fame QB leaves town (same will be true for the Pats, Saints, Packers, etc if their QBs go down or leave). But Peyton isn't the only one doing it. We have one of the best trio's of WRs in the NFL, two of whom are very young. Welker is the best slot guy in the league and extremely threatening, and will create deadly matchup issues. We now have a stable of pretty good RBs, and a pretty good o-line (several of whom are also young). Young stud corners have emerged last year, especially Chris Harris, and DRC will come in and contribute right away. Von Miller is an obvious mention. Wesley Woodyard came from nowhere and last year played on borderline pro bowl level. Just got another versatile lineman in Phillips. There's some promise in several defensive lineman, including Wolfe, and Sly Williams. Vickerson and Knighton are pretty good. We have maybe the most threatening kick/punt return guy in the league.

Yes, this is a "win now" team, especially with Manning and Bailey, but the people who think that this team will fall off the face of the Earth once those guys are gone are not looking at the rest of the progress that has been going on. Yea sure, the QB situation will need to be dealt with, and that might be the most important position in all of sports.

As far as this draft goes, it was as good as you can expect for a team picking #28. We have a miuch needed interior presence on the d-line now that probably should of been off the board before #20, a possible franchise runningback (and an excellent rotation now with Moreno and maybe McGahee), and possibly another stud pass rusher if Quanterus Smith recovers and develops. I didn't get the Kayvon Webster pick, but nonetheless we have 2-3 guys who will immediately contribute to a team that was super bowl ready before the draft started. I'm not complaining.

Ziggy
04-28-2013, 03:19 PM

I wholeheartedly disagree with you Lan. Elway has built this team up in 2 years from a 2-14 team to a 13-3 team. Before you give Manning all the credit, you have to give Elway the credit for getting Manning here and surrounding him with a lot of talent. The 2011 draft already has 3 starters from the class in 2 years time. This year at least 2 more have a chance at being starters. Nate Irving and Quinton Carter. You think that there's a single GM in the league that wouldn't be happy with 3-5 starters out of a draft class?
Before you talk about the Broncos only having one starter from last year's draft class, look at the Niners. They didn't have a single rookie start a single game for them last season. There just isn't a whole lot of room of good teams for rookie starters. Elway has done a great job of building this thing up from the ashes. 15 of the 16 players from his first 2 draft classes are on this roster. That's an insane amount of success. While doing all that, Elway drafted the probable QOTF as well. You and I both know that it takes at least 3 years to truly judge a draft class, but the early results are phenomenal.

Slick
04-28-2013, 04:01 PM
We're built to make the playoffs thats for sure. It all hangs on what we do when we get there. I worry a little about Peyton, not in his abilities, but does he put too much pressure on himself or almost psych himself out in Janurary? He's always been a machine in the regular season and in the playoffs he's not the same. Maybe topic for another thread.

I think John has done a great job. Also, I don't think Lancane is saying every draft pick has to be a Von Miller, but it would be nice to see a few of the young guys step it up a little more. Irving at LB, or Thomas or Green at TE, we've drafted a couple of centers that have hopefully progressed as well as a few safties. Blake or Walton, Moore and Carter if he's not in jail. Step your game up fellas.

Ziggy
04-28-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm really hoping that Carter, Irving, and Blake all surprise us this season by taking starting jobs. I expect Hillman to improve, and Danny Trevathan to push Woody for the starting position as well. Training camp is going to be fun this year. Soooo much talent, and so much size on that D line. I have a feeling that there are going to be some epic camp battles between the defensive and offensive lines this year.

turftoad
04-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Slick, the charges were dropped against Carter.

aberdien
04-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Just was reminded via NFL Network's Top 10 biggest draft moments that we traded 3 picks to get Tim Tebow.

2013 draft gets an A+

SWotRR
04-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Here are my guesses on the depth chart:

Offense

QB- Manning, Osweiler, Dysert

RB- M.Ball, McGahee, Hillman, Moreno

FB- Hester

WR- Thomas, King

WR- Decker, Caldwell

WR- Welker, King

TE- Dreesen, Greene, Thomas

LT- Clady, Clark, Painter

RT- Franklin, Clark or Painter

LG- Beadles, Kuper, Ramirez

RG- Vasquez, Kuper, Ramirez

C- Walton, Blake

Defense

LDE- Wolfe, Ayers or Beal

RDE- Phillips or Ayers, Smith

DT- Knighton, Williams

DT- Vickerson, Williams, Unrein

SLB- Miller, Johnson

MLB- Irvin, Bradley

WLB- Woodyard, Trevathan

LCB- Bailey, Harris, Webster

RCB- DRC, Harris, Bolden

NB- Harris, T.Carter

SS- Moore, Q.Carter

FS- Adams, Bruton

SR
04-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Here are my guesses on the depth chart:

Offense

QB- Manning, Osweiler, Dysert

RB- M.Ball, McGahee, Hillman, Moreno

FB- Hester

WR- Thomas, King

WR- Decker, Caldwell

WR- Welker, King

TE- Dreesen, Greene, Thomas

LT- Clady, Clark, Painter

RT- Franklin, Clark or Painter

LG- Beadles, Kuper, Ramirez

RG- Vasquez, Kuper, Ramirez

C- Walton, Blake

Defense

LDE- Wolfe, Ayers or Beal

RDE- Phillips or Ayers, Smith

DT- Knighton, Williams

DT- Vickerson, Williams, Unrein

SLB- Miller, Johnson

MLB- Irvin, Bradley

WLB- Woodyard, Trevathan

LCB- Bailey, Harris, Webster

RCB- DRC, Harris, Bolden

NB- Harris, T.Carter

SS- Moore, Q.Carter

FS- Adams, Bruton

Yet another guy who forgets Tamme.

Traveler
04-29-2013, 09:28 AM
I'm really hoping that Carter, Irving, and Blake all surprise us this season by taking starting jobs. I expect Hillman to improve, and Danny Trevathan to push Woody for the starting position as well. Training camp is going to be fun this year. Soooo much talent, and so much size on that D line. I have a feeling that there are going to be some epic camp battles between the defensive and offensive lines this year.

Blake is the guy I really want to see step up. Nothing against Walton, but I just think he's already maxed out as a player. That, and his penchant for getting little push in the running game and getting walked back into the QB in the passing game.

A little less optimistic with Irving. While I'm no authority as a scout, it just seems Irving's talents are more suited to the WLB position.

Traveler
04-29-2013, 09:36 AM
Just was reminded via NFL Network's Top 10 biggest draft moments that we traded 3 picks to get Tim Tebow.

2013 draft gets an A+

I was watching that last week and got pissed off again. They were doing so well in stock piling picks. I can only imagine Ozzie Newsome's expression when terms of the trade proposal was offered by MCD. Giving up 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks for a guy who might soon to be out of the league (unless he swallows his pride and makes a position switch) was without question one of the worst trades made by this franchise.

WARHORSE
04-29-2013, 01:02 PM

Rodgers-Cromartie will start opposite Bailey, and Harris and Webster will play in the slots.

Youre right, thats actually who I meant.............edit coming.

WARHORSE
04-29-2013, 01:40 PM
I think we have a young team in place with a nice mix of leadership for the lockeroom.

If you do a great job of drafting great players, even if you lose them you can still win.

Trade players and stockpile more picks. Getting comp picks for losing good players etc.

I believe we can possibly trade some players next year and Im all for it if we get great compensation and it will help the team build towards a dynasty.

Chef Zambini
04-30-2013, 10:58 AM
we had a very good team last year with very good scoreboard results, but...
we had the EASIEST schedule in the entire NFL last year !
Our O had way too many turnovers.
Our D ended up top 5 and O top ten, but again those numbers were acheived against the weakest scedule in the NFL.
I expect a shot at the SB this year!
I love what JFE and the front office are doing, I have confidence in our HC and DC !
I hope we utilize more of our run game, and JFE introduces TD to PFM and says,
"this guy is the reason why I have TWO rings."

Ravage!!!
04-30-2013, 11:00 AM
Actually, going into the season, we had the hardest schedule in the NFL.

PatriotsGuy
04-30-2013, 11:03 AM
Actually, going into the season, we had the hardest schedule in the NFL.

Correct, this year you have the easiest http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000137115/article/teambyteam-strength-of-schedule-for-2013

broncohead
04-30-2013, 02:44 PM
The easiest on paper. Guarantee it'll change by seasons end. U know after teams actually play

Chef Zambini
04-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Correct, this year you have the easiest http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000137115/article/teambyteam-strength-of-schedule-for-2013guys they called it hardest based on the prior year win-loss of our opponents.
those opponents turned oput to0 be pretty shitty, same opponents AFTER they played, generated the WORST composite win loss record, therefore that SAME collection of teams, helped us now have the EASIEST schedule!
thank you AFC WEST !
overvalued last year, this year they generate the easiest schedule for US !
6 games in the AFC west gives us the easiest schedule !
remember our fears regarding the STEELERS?
and then we go and win in BALT, but then piss aWAY THE VICTORY AT HOME?
16 games, gotta play to win them all, cant take anyone lightly, just weant to point out that last years path was much easier than predicted and this years path may be more difficult than what our opponents W-L records indicate.
last years 13 wins dont mean squat!
we still have to earn every win this year, regardless of opponent.

Chef Zambini
04-30-2013, 03:21 PM
the easiest on paper. Guarantee it'll change by seasons end. U know after teams actually playbingo !

Ravage!!!
04-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Correct, this year you have the easiest http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000137115/article/teambyteam-strength-of-schedule-for-2013

like I said.. last year we started out with the "hardest".... just shows how much those ratings mean.

Superchop 7
04-30-2013, 04:01 PM
QB- we got rid of Hanie and replaced him a decent prospect.....Chop tips cap

RB- we have depth at the workhorse position.....Chop tips cap

WR- we got a guy that can take the top off a defense.....adding a nice new dimension.....Chop tips cap

OL- Painter is a guard imo which is going to work out great since Kupers contract is a problem, the loss of Koppen bothers me because he played at a high level and we could have easily stashed Blake........ another year in the weightroom would have helped him. Vasquez is a nice addition......Chop tips cap

S- I think our safety play will be just fine this year, it goes hand in hand with defensive pressure, no way Moore does something that stupid again. Depth is a concern though.

CB- alot depends on DRC, but you have to like our depth.....Chop tips cap.

LB- I will not believe that Mike is not a big problem.

DE- I am going on record saying we will not miss Dumbville, nice FA pickup, nice draft pick. Chop tips cap

DT- YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!