PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR!!! bmarsh to dallas!! NO SOURCE!!

Denver27og
09-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Well guess we were in rebuilding mode.. Gonna cheer for cutler and the bears to do well.. Gonna cheer for bmarsh but can't cheer for the cowboys.. When royal catches 100 passes we prolly won't pay him either.. Dam front office... Who would wanna play for this organization?? Not me!!! Its deff just a business!! At least we gave hefty contracts to all these old d backs n simms n gaffney.. Hope we can at least beat the chiefs n raiders once this year

guitarj
09-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Well guess we were in rebuilding mode.. Gonna cheer for cutler and the bears to do well.. Gonna cheer for bmarsh but can't cheer for the cowboys.. When royal catches 100 passes we prolly won't pay him either.. Dam front office... Who would wanna play for this organization?? Not me!!! Its deff just a business!! At least we gave hefty contracts to all these old d backs n simms n gaffney.. Hope we can at least beat the chiefs n raiders once this year

What are you talking about? Any source?

DenBronx
09-01-2009, 01:36 PM
nice troll job

BroncoWave
09-01-2009, 01:36 PM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/failed_troll.jpg

Magnificent Seven
09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
False Information. Please remove this thread.

GEM
09-01-2009, 01:38 PM

I'm giving you about 30 seconds to post a source before this gets the nice big DELETE.

Dortoh
09-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Screw it I'll be his source LMAO

GEM
09-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Alright, I've renamed it for a few in hopes that you'll either produce the source or admit it was complete rumor mongering.

DenBronx
09-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Alright, I've renamed it for a few in hopes that you'll either produce the source or admit it was complete rumor mongering.

it's his own rumor.

Buff
09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Montrae Holland and a 6th rounder for Marshall.

underrated29
so what was the rumor?

All i see is royal catching balls and he wont cheer for dallas....?

MOtorboat
Brandon Marshall, Kyle Orton and next year's second round pick for Tony Romo.

Would that shut anyone up around here about the quarterback position?

claymore
09-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Brandon Marshall, Kyle Orton and next year's second round pick for Tony Romo.

Would that shut anyone up around here about the quarterback position?

Dallas would never trade for Orton.

claymore
09-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Montrae Holland and a 6th rounder for Marshall.

SOld!

Ravage!!!
I suggested this yesterday.. for next season. Said that I believed Shanahan and Marshall both will end up in Dallas, and thought shanahan would end up in Dallas BEFORE next season (meaning about halfway through this one).

Purely a guess.... and don't know why this guy is throwing this stuff around as if its a legitimate 'rumor' at all?

BroncoWave
I'm still holding out hope that we trade him to Baltimore for Cleo Lemon.

nbenallo33
09-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Brandon Marshall would look good in Miami Dolphins colors. That is, if the team could manage to find a uniform that fits a 6-4 wide receiver coming off a Pro Bowl season and still ascending at age 25. A receiver who over the past two seasons in Denver caught 206 passes for 2,590 yards and 13 touchdowns. Baggage? Oh yeah. No doubt. Hey, that's why he might be available. He is pouting and holding his breath for the Broncos to trade him, throwing a tantrum during practice and presently suspended for insubordination. But if Miami is at least decent this season, ask yourself: Would the Dolphins with a mid-round No. 1 pick be likely to get more instant impact -- needed impact -- than what Marshall would bring? -- Miami Herald .....Ben's Take: Marshall is a poor man's Terrell Owens. We saw how Bill Parcells handled T.O. in Dallas. Forget about Marshall playing in Miami with Parcells as the boss.

thought the last part of this was pretty funny

In-com-plete
09-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Sweet!

Did we get Wade Phillips?

claymore
09-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Sweet!

Did we get Wade Phillips?

I would be so stoked!

In-com-plete
09-01-2009, 01:56 PM
I would be so stoked!

I kinda stole that off you clay. That Phillips comment you made in another thread.

Watchthemiddle
09-01-2009, 02:20 PM

Typical clueless post. Cheer for whoever you want but its sad when fans choose troubled players over the franchise. You cheer for the name on the front of the jersey not the selfish one on the back.

NightTrainLayne
09-01-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm closing this one up. If someone can provide a legitimate source we'll open it back up.