PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos Tackle Keeps Eye On The Ball With Surgery

Denver Native (Carol)
04-24-2013, 09:22 PM
DENVER (CBS4) – A Denver Broncos player has a brand new outlook now that he won’t lose sight of the ball. Offensive tackle Orlando Franklin will never lose his contacts on the playing field again.

Franklin, 25, says despite his record on the field he relies on his corrective lenses to see clearly.

“If my mom was standing five feet away from me I probably wouldn’t be able to tell that’s my mom,” said Franklin.

Franklin said in the past, his eyes have kept him from playing.

rest - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/04/24/denver-broncos-offensive-tackle-eye-surgery/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Dzone
04-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Wow. Very cool. Wonder what makes someones eyesight so bad that they cant have lasik.

Dapper Dan
04-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Wow. Very cool. Wonder what makes someones eyesight so bad that they cant have lasik.

Yeah. That's crazy. It must be pretty bad. I can't read the big E on the eye chart without my contacts or glasses. I'm not sure if I can have LASIK or not. I've never looked into it. It's too expensive for me right now. But if someone could pay that all at once, it would even itself out, I think. Between the price of contacts, glasses, and doctor visits, it adds up. My doctor visit was 120, my glasses were 360, and my contacts are about 100 a year.