PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted: Drakes Fortune hits the Greatest Hits List...

EastCoastBronco
08-31-2009, 02:23 PM
Just a simple announcement for anyone who with a PS3 that hasn't played Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. It hit the Greatest Hits list 2 weeks ago which basically puts it in the ownable range...;-)
I've played a ton of games for the PS3 and this one is definitely top 3. Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.

Shazam!
09-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Maybe now that the price dropped, I'll pick up a PS3 eventually so I can play one of the 4 or 5 games I'd like on it.

ikillz0mbies
09-21-2009, 11:05 PM
I know it's late, but thanks for the info. With the sequel coming out soon and my friend ALWAYS telling me how good this game is (as well as many websites), I'll pick this up along with the number 2.

LRtagger
10-27-2009, 09:51 PM
The second one is even better than the first. Easily the best game I have ever played on PS3. Uncharted and the sequel are absolutely must owns!! I highly recommend them!

shank
10-27-2009, 10:13 PM
i told my bro to get the 2nd one. great reviews for that game. i wanna play it, and it's been a long time since i've wanted to play a game.

EastCoastBronco
10-28-2009, 06:44 AM
I just finished the second one on Saturday. It's the best game I've ever played. Period.

LRtagger
10-28-2009, 12:49 PM
I just finished the second one on Saturday. It's the best game I've ever played. Period.

I've been trying to play it in hour-long spurts. It's so hard to put down, but at the same time I dont want to get through it too fast. I'm not looking forward to finishing the game to be honest.

ikillz0mbies
10-28-2009, 11:31 PM
i bought uncharted 2 the day it came out.

and i havent even opened it yet.

too much school work to do!!

Shazam!
10-29-2009, 12:28 AM
I just finished the second one on Saturday. It's the best game I've ever played. Period

That's quite a statement and some tend to through it around too often.

EastCoastBronco
10-29-2009, 06:32 AM
That's quite a statement and some tend to through it around too often.

I don't throw anything around lightly. MGS2 had held my top spot on the list until Uncharted 2 came out.

EastCoastBronco
10-29-2009, 06:35 AM
I've been trying to play it in hour-long spurts. It's so hard to put down, but at the same time I dont want to get through it too fast. I'm not looking forward to finishing the game to be honest.

My son and I bought it a week and a half ago. We deliberately set it to the "hard" difficulty level and deliberately played 3 chapters a night. It took us about a week. He wasn't too keen on the idea at first but then I reminded him how fast we finished Uncharted 1...1 day.

Shazam!
10-29-2009, 09:53 AM
I reminded him how fast we finished Uncharted 1...1 day.

I hate games that are too short like that. I wish CoD4 and MW2 had longer campaign modes.

LRtagger
10-29-2009, 02:05 PM
My son and I bought it a week and a half ago. We deliberately set it to the "hard" difficulty level and deliberately played 3 chapters a night. It took us about a week. He wasn't too keen on the idea at first but then I reminded him how fast we finished Uncharted 1...1 day.

Yea good call. I think I am going to play through it a second time on the hardest setting and try to find all 100 treasures and try to complete all of the achievements. I've had it about a week now and i think I'm on Chapter 23 or so.

Benetto
10-29-2009, 03:33 PM
I bought Uncharted 1 the day it came out...Absolutely bitchen game...I loved it...Kinda short, but amazing regardless.

I have been too busy with the Sheriff's academy to buy any new games, but the sequel is a must buy after I graduate. I love games with deep plots.

EastCoastBronco
10-30-2009, 06:38 AM
I bought Uncharted 1 the day it came out...Absolutely bitchen game...I loved it...Kinda short, but amazing regardless.

I have been too busy with the Sheriff's academy to buy any new games, but the sequel is a must buy after I graduate. I love games with deep plots.

I actually emailed Naughty Dog last week to let them know what a great job they had done. I did the same for Hideo Kojima's crew after MGS4 came out.
I only had one complaint for Naughty Dog and that was that Victor "Goddam" Sullivan wasn't in the new game near as much as he should have been. He's a great character and the dialogue between he and Drake is priceless.