PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Rahim Moore couldn't wait to get head start on 2013 season

Denver Native (Carol)
04-21-2013, 03:15 PM
The following from the article caught my attention:

The night after the Broncos lost to the Ravens 38-35 in two overtimes, a defeat Moore took full blame for as he addressed the media that mobbed his postgame locker, he took a red-eye flight to Florida. He arrived at 6 a.m. Monday, and that afternoon started working out in Del Ray Beach, Fla., with his athletic trainer, Tony Villani.

Other players take three weeks off once their grueling NFL season ends. The rest is prescribed, even mandated, by most of the leading sports performance coaches.

Two days after he misjudged Joe Flacco's deep pass that became a late, game-tying touchdown pass, Moore started high-stepping ladder drills. He worked with tennis balls to enhance his hand-eye coordination.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23071622/broncos-rahim-moore-couldnt-wait-get-head-start

Superchop 7
04-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Misjudged.......? yeah.....like barely missed it......

http://youtu.be/ucqo5aqip1w

Simple Jaded
04-21-2013, 03:33 PM
I hope Moore has worked on judging the flight of the ball, have somebody throw deep passes his way, hell, even field punts. Cause this was not the only time he misjudged the ball, he did the same exact thing against the Bucs. This is not good for a S.

Timmy!
04-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Well its nice that Buckner means well. If he keeps calling himself "the dream" again this year I fear for the safety of my television.

MOtorboat
04-21-2013, 03:39 PM
I've got your back, Rahim. Don't listen to these jokers. I've moved on too.

Nomad
04-21-2013, 03:41 PM

He'll do good this year. Slim will just have to accept that.:lol:

Timmy!
04-21-2013, 03:44 PM
He'll do good this year. Slim will just have to accept that.:lol:

Well I just hope the altitude doesn't screw up his judgement of the ball again. :lamestexcuseofalltime:

Nomad
04-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Well I just hope the altitude doesn't screw up his judgement of the ball again. :lamestexcuseofalltime:

Didn't hear that excuse.

SR
04-21-2013, 03:47 PM

Yep. Time for all the sheep out there to forgive the man and move on.

Timmy!
04-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Didn't hear that excuse.

From the article "The way he threw it, it looked short. The altitude and everything, it just traveled a little further."

Translation: I made the worst play by a safety in the history of the known universe.

Simple Jaded
04-21-2013, 03:54 PM
I will never forgive Moore but he's a good starter who needs to work on ball skills. If that makes me a sheep, then.......baa.

shank
04-21-2013, 03:56 PM
i think he meant the altitude of the pass itself, not denver.

Nomad
04-21-2013, 03:56 PM
From the article "The way he threw it, it looked short. The altitude and everything, it just traveled a little further."

Translation: I made the worst play by a safety in the history of the known universe.

I guess it helps if I have read the article.

I wouldn't say the worst because I've seen many professionals whether dbs or outfielders in baseball misjudge a ball.

I would say it was a bad time to do so though.

Poet
04-21-2013, 04:00 PM
He could have 10 int's next year, four for TD's, 20 passes defensed and 5 sacks and some people would still hate the guy.

Timmy!
04-21-2013, 04:03 PM
i think he meant the altitude of the pass itself, not denver.

I thought about that, but it doesn't matter. He's still Bill Buckner to me until he proves otherwise.

chazoe60
04-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Meh. I hope he's replaced.

SR
04-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Meh. I hope he's replaced.

He won't be, so get used to him.

Superchop 7
04-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Weaknesses:

Overruns plays at times
Not ideal size
Tackling and run support need improvement
Production lacking in 2010 season

source; Walters

SR
04-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Weaknesses:

Overruns plays at times
Not ideal size
Tackling and run support need improvement
Production lacking in 2010 season

source; Walters

Yeah, if you wanna look at his draft breakdown...

Poet
04-21-2013, 05:30 PM
And yet he was a highly ranked safety because he was great in coverage and mentally astute. Damn, one play totally undoes all of that.

SR
04-21-2013, 05:49 PM
And yet he was a highly ranked safety because he was great in coverage and mentally astute. Damn, one play totally undoes all of that.

He was touted as the best safety in the 2011 draft.

turftoad
04-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Tackling and run support need improvement? He hits and tackles very well.

He'll be fine comming into his 3rd year.

SR
04-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Tackling and run support need improvement? He hits and tackles very well.

He'll be fine comming into his 3rd year.

He's a SOLID safety. People just refuse to believe it because he screwed up.

Jsteve01
04-21-2013, 08:42 PM
I was amazed at the outcry. It wasn't an effort play it was misjudging the ball. Not to many guys can throw it as far as flacco. I was far more worried about our inability to run the ball when we need to and Fox McCoy's seeming lack of faith in the passing game.

SR
04-21-2013, 09:02 PM
I was amazed at the outcry. It wasn't an effort play it was misjudging the ball. Not to many guys can throw it as far as flacco. I was far more worried about our inability to run the ball when we need to and Fox McCoy's seeming lack of faith in the passing game.

Flacco is the best deep ball guy in the NFL right now. People blaming Moore are people that need a scapegoat and forgot all the other breakdowns that happened prior to that play.

Simple Jaded
04-21-2013, 09:19 PM
Flacco is the best deep ball guy in the NFL right now. People blaming Moore are people that need a scapegoat and forgot all the other breakdowns that happened prior to that play.

Don'tcha think you're laying it on a little thick?

SR
04-21-2013, 09:20 PM
Don'tcha think you're laying it on a little thick?

No.

Simple Jaded
04-21-2013, 09:22 PM
No.

I don't remember a single person saying Moore was the only **** up in the game. And there is a huge difference between a scapegoat and a goat.

SR
04-21-2013, 09:23 PM
I don't remember a single person saying Moore was the only **** up in the game. And there is a huge difference between a scapegoat and a goat.

And a sheep and a monkey and a cow. Moore made a bad play but he isn't a bad safety. Certainly not a safety that requires replacement.

Simple Jaded
04-21-2013, 09:28 PM
And a sheep and a monkey and a cow. Moore made a bad play but he isn't a bad safety. Certainly not a safety that requires replacement.

You can see their point though, not only with fans but inside the lockerroom this might be too big of a **** up to overcome. Personally I'm sick of them drafting S's, ya can't keep drafting the same position every year and expect to get anywhere. But to say this is a make or break season would be fair.

honz
04-21-2013, 09:39 PM
I support Rahim Moore!

Chidoze
04-22-2013, 01:07 AM
Moore jumping 5 yards in front of the ball & 10 yards in front of Jacoby Jones will forever be burned in my memory.

One of the biggest mistakes at such a crucial moment in the game.

He will learn from it, & he'll be better for it. In no way do I think he should be cut/traded or anything because of 1 play.

Manning threw a terrible INT at the end of the 1st overtime, should he be let go too? No.

A lot of Broncos made mistakes that day, that terrible day.

September 5th will be a day of proving to themselves & the world how much they have learned.

Joel
04-22-2013, 07:23 AM
He could have 10 int's next year, four for TD's, 20 passes defensed and 5 sacks and some people would still hate the guy.
If he does that he'll be out of my dog house; right now 20 passes defended is the only one of those numbers I think he'll hit in his CAREER. I don't get it: What has this guy done that convinces people he's so invaluable? Worn a Broncos jersey for two years? People say, "no one wants to bench Manning or Champ for their errors," but those guys have paid their dues with HoF play for over a decade. If/when Moore builds up equally mountainous credit he'll get equal slack, but that ain't where we are.

MOtorboat
04-22-2013, 07:45 AM
If he does that he'll be out of my dog house; right now 20 passes defended is the only one of those numbers I think he'll hit in his CAREER. I don't get it: What has this guy done that convinces people he's so invaluable? Worn a Broncos jersey for two years? People say, "no one wants to bench Manning or Champ for their errors," but those guys have paid their dues with HoF play for over a decade. If/when Moore builds up equally mountainous credit he'll get equal slack, but that ain't where we are.

The best safeties in the league only deflect 12-15 passes a year. Not to mention he had more this season than the guy you've beat the drum about for a year. So you basically won't be satisfied unless Moore is an all-pro? And it's because of one play.

Dapper Dan
04-22-2013, 08:02 AM
:deadhorse:

You've got to love the offseason..

TXBRONC

Agreed. He screwed the pooch back in January but it's time to move on now.

MasterShake
The only thing I remember about Rahim Moore last season is that you never heard his name called during a game UNTIL that play which means he was doing something right. The worst part about that playoff loss after I have some distance between it now is the lack of a killer instinct by this team. It should have never come down to that play or overtime for that matter. The whole day felt off the moment Prater kicked a divot farther than the football early on. Champ getting burned, our pass rush being stalled, the early INT pick six off a questionable interference... the playoffs are really unstable in the NFL. As long as Moore dons the predominantly orange for us, I will stay behind him. Now he just needs to stay behind receivers on obvious Hail Mary passes and we should be good to go - all the way to the Super Bowl!

TXBRONC
04-22-2013, 08:06 AM
The best safeties in the league only deflect 12-15 passes a year. Not to mention he had more this season than the guy you've beat the drum about for a year. So you basically won't be satisfied unless Moore is an all-pro? And it's because of one play.

Are talking about the guy that was no better than a dime safety and is no longer with the team?

TXBRONC
04-22-2013, 08:12 AM

Same play, Ayers is in the middle of line makes spin move in doing so gives Flacco an unobstructed view of the field.

MOtorboat
04-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Are talking about the guy that was no better than a dime safety and is no longer with the team?

No, I'm talking about the Landry brother Joel wants instead of Manning.

SR
04-22-2013, 08:27 AM

No one is saying he is invaluable. But, unlike you, some of us can see him for what he is, a third year pro who made huge strides in his second year and is developing still. It's called being rational.

TXBRONC
04-22-2013, 08:44 AM
No, I'm talking about the Landry brother Joel wants instead of Manning.

He wants Landry Jones as our starting quarterback?

MOtorboat
04-22-2013, 09:13 AM
He wants Landry Jones as our starting quarterback?

No. Joel has a list of about five free agents from last year that he'd rather have today than Manning. One of them is a Landry. I don't remember if it's Laron or Dawan off the top of my head.

Nomad
04-22-2013, 09:16 AM
No one is saying he is invaluable. But, unlike you, some of us can see him for what he is, a third year pro who made huge strides in his second year and is developing still. It's called being rational.

Can I call you RFII....rationalfan II!:lol:

Northman
04-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Good for Rahim, take accountability and learn from it. Hope he improves next year.

TXBRONC
04-22-2013, 09:39 AM
No. Joel has a list of about five free agents from last year that he'd rather have today than Manning. One of them is a Landry. I don't remember if it's Laron or Dawan off the top of my head.

Sorry. That's right he would rather have journeyman safety than a elite quarterback. That's just brilliant or course this is the same guy who like to take an elite pass rusher and moving him to mike linebacker.

WARHORSE
04-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Raheem is exactly where i would want him to be right now mentally. That was last year, this is this year.

tomjonesrocks
04-22-2013, 10:52 AM
He's dead to me.

He's our Ernest Byner.

Timmy!
04-22-2013, 11:00 AM
He better make a damn play in the opener.

chazoe60
04-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Rahim Moore love fest :puke:

Timmy!
04-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Rahim Moore love fest :puke:

Oh come on Chaz, its not like he made the worst play of all time by a Denver DB and blew a playoff game or something.

MOtorboat
04-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Oh come on Chaz, its not like he made the worst play of all time by a Denver DB and blew a playoff game or something.

Charles Dimry.

slim
04-22-2013, 01:38 PM

So an average NFL safety is gonna have the best year ever by a saftey? Let's not be ridiculous.

Lancane
04-22-2013, 01:53 PM
I love the hypocritical nature of the fandom at times... Let's give up on a first round graded Free Safety which Denver was lucky to nab early in the second round and who has improved in the two years since being drafted because of one piss poor play, despite the fact that the team in whole blew the lead and got worn down because they have an injury prone running back stable and were left with a change of pace back as the starter who couldn't barely get beyond the line of scrimmage...do I have this straight? And I love the asinine comments like "An Average Safety" or "Barely Starter Capable", well the Broncos seem to like his progress, but then again I guess this front office doesn't know shit, right? If it's not Rahim Moore it's Brock Osweiler, or Tebowites, etc...etc., I've never seen a fan base so g'damn spiteful in my life, despite being fans of one of the most favored teams in the AFC History.

slim
04-22-2013, 02:05 PM
72 tackles, 1 sack, 1 Int, 7 passes defended.

Yeah, he is a clearly above average :fart:

Rex
04-22-2013, 02:12 PM
Did he go to see an effing tutor that will read slow and sound out all the big words in the sentence "DONT LET ANYONE GET BEHIND YOUR SORRY ASS IN A PLAYOFF GAME WITH 38 SEC LEFT AND THE OPPONENT HAS 0 TIME OUTS AND 7O FUKKIN YARDS TO GO"?

Just wondering.

Rex
04-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Congrats Rahim for going and working out the next day......if you had done your effing job you would have been at practice.

Lancane
04-22-2013, 02:32 PM
72 tackles, 1 sack, 1 Int, 7 passes defended.

Yeah, he is a clearly above average :fart:

If you compare the numbers Slim, he's comparable to Nick Collins, Donte Whitner, Antrel Rolle, LaRon Landry, Ryan Clark, Malcolm Jenkins and Eric Weddle...

No, your absolutely right...he sucks :puke:

SR
04-22-2013, 02:54 PM
So an average NFL safety is gonna have the best year ever by a saftey? Let's not be ridiculous.

Obviously that isn't what king said. Read gooder slim.

Timmy!
04-22-2013, 03:15 PM
Charles Dimry.

Not as bad and u know it. I don't think we should get rid of Moore, YET. He deserves a other year to prove himself. But I'm not going to pretend that if wasn't the worst play ive ever seen and I don't currently loathe him for it. Currently he's above Michael dean perry on all time bronco playoff ****ups of all time.

slim
04-22-2013, 03:33 PM
If you compare the numbers Slim, he's comparable to Nick Collins, Donte Whitner, Antrel Rolle, LaRon Landry, Ryan Clark, Malcolm Jenkins and Eric Weddle...

I didn't say he sucked, I said he was average :noidea:

silkamilkamonico
04-22-2013, 08:13 PM

Worst play? How about worst 2 or 3 plays. Champ might have made a couple of bad plays that entire game, but we wouldn't have lost the game f Manning didn't throw the interception in OT.

Shit happens and you move on. They both will make up for it this year.

Jsteve01
04-22-2013, 09:01 PM
Not as bad and u know it. I don't think we should get rid of Moore, YET. He deserves a other year to prove himself. But I'm not going to pretend that if wasn't the worst play ive ever seen and I don't currently loathe him for it. Currently he's above Michael dean perry on all time bronco playoff ****ups of all time.

He misplayed the freaking ball. Holy Shit people have been acting like the guy threw the game or loafed. He misplayed the ball. It was a bad play. If any of you have ever played receiver or db with a big armed qb it's easy to do. And I realize professionals aren't supposed to let that happen but it does happen. it happens with dbs, with receivers and with outfielders in baseball. I love the way he's responded and I'm baffled at the number of board members who have called for his head or acted like the one terrible play (and it was terrible) negates all the good play throughout the season (and it was good)

Lancane
04-23-2013, 10:06 AM
I didn't say he sucked, I said he was average :noidea:

I'd say he is above average if his numbers can be compared to some of those aforementioned safeties. Is he elite? No, but he is not simply average. Not to mention that players struggle usually their sophomore season at the next level. I think this season is key to his progress and/or separation from others at the position, he'll either prove to be a capable starter, a below average starter or start to show signs that he may be better then that.

Buff
04-23-2013, 10:13 AM
"Broncos' Rahim Moore couldn't wait to get head start on 2013 season..."

...So he personally made sure the 2012 season came to a premature end.

Buff
04-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Worst play? How about worst 2 or 3 plays. Champ might have made a couple of bad plays that entire game, but we wouldn't have lost the game f Manning didn't throw the interception in OT.

Shit happens and you move on. They both will make up for it this year.

Sometimes shit happens and you dwell on it for a long, long time.

slim
04-23-2013, 10:44 AM
he'll either prove to be a capable starter or start to show signs that he may be better then that.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Simple Jaded
04-23-2013, 11:50 AM

What numbers?

If those numbers tell you that Moore is anywhere close to Collins, Rolle and Weddle you clearly forgot to carry a 1 somewhere.

Lancane
04-23-2013, 12:05 PM
What numbers?

If those numbers tell you that Moore is anywhere close to Collins, Rolle and Weddle you clearly forgot to carry a 1 somewhere.

Really? Eric Weddle in his second season had 1 sack, 1 interception, 1 fumble return and 103 tackles (the most ever in his career), Rahim Moore had in his second season 1 sack, 1 interception, 1 fumble return and 59 tackles. Despite the differential in tackles they're almost spot on, those I listed before are comparable, give a plus or negative here and there. Eric Weddle had 42 tackles his rookie season, 68 tackles in 09' and 66 in 11' - the same year he made it to the Pro Bowl. The fact that his stats thus far are comparable to respectable starting safeties around the league makes the argument that he's below average or needs to be immediately replaced outright laughable. We're not talking Reed or Polumalu, or even Dawkins or Atwater...which by the way, Atwater didn't become a starter till his third year in the league, Moore is the starter and was liked as the starter since being drafted.

Timmy!
04-23-2013, 12:09 PM
liked as the starter since being drafted.

Moore was on the bench most of his rookie year. The most impressive thing he did that season was backflips in the endzone after the playoff victory...which was about the only time he was on the field that game.

Lancane
04-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Moore was on the bench most of his rookie year. The most impressive thing he did that season was backflips in the endzone after the playoff victory...which was about the only time he was on the field that game.

Bull****, he played in 15 games his rookie season and started seven of those contests, had 1 interception, 1 fumble return and 29 tackles. He also had a couple highlight reel hits.

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
04-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Yes, Moore misplaced a ball at the wrong time and now everyone will be thinking about it for a long time.

However, I guess I'm in the minority opinion about him because I actually liked the guy most of the season. In fact, when we played the Chiefs the last game of 2012, I felt he was the only one who showed up to play that day, at least in the first half. He's young with a lot to learn, but I think he deserves a shot at redemption.

Timmy!
04-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Bull****, he played in 15 games his rookie season and started seven of those contests, had 1 interception, 1 fumble return and 29 tackles. He also had a couple highlight reel hits.

Not bullshit. Wow, an amazing 29 whole tackles. Carter, the other rookie safety had 56 tackles (yeah..that's nearly twice as many) a sack and two picks in the playoffs while Moore did squat. As for the highlight reel hits, you mean the ones he got fined for? The ONLY highlight reel I'll ever remember Moore in, as of right now, and I hope that changes, is:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2006503/rahimno.gif

Lancane
04-23-2013, 12:42 PM
Not bullshit. Wow, an amazing 29 whole tackles. Carter, the other rookie safety had 56 tackles (yeah..that's nearly twice as many) a sack and two picks in the playoffs while Moore did squat. As for the highlight reel hits, you mean the ones he got fined for? The ONLY highlight reel I'll ever remember Moore in, as of right now, and I hope that changes, is:

Carter? Who the F' are you talking about...I know it's not Quinton Carter. Cause Rahim Moore and Quinton Carter were both in their second year, neither was a rookie and Carter never had 56 tackles. The only one spewing bull**** right now is you. Carter played in 16 games and started 10, so he played in one more and started in three more then Moore, he also played a lot of snaps in the box, far easier to rack up tackles. He had one sack, zero interceptions, caused zero fumbles and recovered exactly the same, zero. And I've seen athletes step it up in the playoffs only to be questionable starters when they get a big pay day from such action.

slim
04-23-2013, 12:42 PM
Highlight reel hits? Now we are just going to make shit up?

Lancane
04-23-2013, 12:54 PM
Highlight reel hits? Now we are just going to make shit up?

No one is making shit up, he had that huge hit which he got fined for and also had a key tackle against New England which was shown for a couple weeks in week 14 and against Chicago the week before he had leveled a tight end pretty well. The shit is coming from people trying to argue against the kid despite his progress and looking to beat him down at every turn.

Timmy!
04-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Carter? Who the F' are you talking about...I know it's not Quinton Carter. Cause Rahim Moore and Quinton Carter were both in their second year, neither was a rookie and Carter never had 56 tackles.

Jeebus man try to follow along. In their rookie season, Moore had 29 tackles, (u know, like u said in post #71, which was in response to my post about Moore's rookie season, post #70) and Carter had 56. Their second year, Moore had the 72 tackles and Carter missed the year due to injury. Its OK, its hard for me to think when I look at that highlight reel clip too.

slim
04-23-2013, 01:25 PM
No one is making shit up, he had that huge hit which he got fined for and also had a key tackle against New England which was shown for a couple weeks in week 14 and against Chicago the week before he had leveled a tight end pretty well. The shit is coming from people trying to argue against the kid despite his progress and looking to beat him down at every turn.

It sounds to me like people are reaching at anything they can in order to prop him up.

He is what he is, an average NFL safety that choked away a playoff game.

I hope he can some day be more than that, but let's not pretend like he is more than that right now.

Timmy!
04-23-2013, 01:28 PM
It sounds to me like people are reaching at anything they can in order to prop him up.

I hope he can some day be more than that, but let's not pretend like he is more than that right now.

/thread

SR
04-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Really? Eric Weddle in his second season had 1 sack, 1 interception, 1 fumble return and 103 tackles (the most ever in his career), Rahim Moore had in his second season 1 sack, 1 interception, 1 fumble return and 59 tackles. Despite the differential in tackles they're almost spot on, those I listed before are comparable, give a plus or negative here and there. Eric Weddle had 42 tackles his rookie season, 68 tackles in 09' and 66 in 11' - the same year he made it to the Pro Bowl. The fact that his stats thus far are comparable to respectable starting safeties around the league makes the argument that he's below average or needs to be immediately replaced outright laughable. We're not talking Reed or Polumalu, or even Dawkins or Atwater...which by the way, Atwater didn't become a starter till his third year in the league, Moore is the starter and was liked as the starter since being drafted.

FWIW, Eric Weddle is the highest paid safety in football.

chazoe60
04-23-2013, 02:27 PM
FWIW, Eric Weddle is the highest paid safety in football.

Eric Weddle is the worst value in sports. I LMAO when I think of the Chargers giving that guy all that money.

SR
04-23-2013, 02:27 PM

As astute as you are, you should also realize that a safety having a lot of tackles is indicative of a bad front seven. So it's not necessarily GOOD for a safety to have a bunch of tackles...same can be said for corners.

SR
04-23-2013, 02:29 PM

The same people you claim are reaching to prop him up are the people that are reaching to put him down and being completely irrational while doing so.

SR
04-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Eric Weddle is the worst value in sports. I LMAO when I think of the Chargers giving that guy all that money.

I do too. He's an above average safety in the NFL, one of the top four or five in the AFC, but in no way deserving of the money he gets.

Timmy!
04-23-2013, 02:34 PM
As astute as you are, you should also realize that a safety having a lot of tackles is indicative of a bad front seven. So it's not necessarily GOOD for a safety to have a bunch of tackles...same can be said for corners.

This is true.....probably explains why Moore had 72 last year :heh:

slim
04-23-2013, 02:40 PM
The same people you claim are reaching to prop him up are the people that are reaching to put him down.

This doesn't make sense.

Timmy!
04-23-2013, 02:44 PM
This doesn't make sense.

Chewbacca defense?

SR
04-23-2013, 03:35 PM
This doesn't make sense.

It makes perfect sense. All you people crying about Moore sucking, wanting him replaced, wanting Carter to start ahead of him (which one is SS and the other is FS), etc, are all blind as a bat. You're all reaching. I don't think Moore is an All-Pro safety or anything, but you don't have to be a Pro Bowler or All-Pro to be serviceable.

Edit: I meant the same people that say others are reaching to prop him up are the ones reaching to put him down.

Simple Jaded
04-24-2013, 12:51 AM

And how many fair catches did Weddle shit the bed on? Moore is a nice starter, never once said he should be replaced, but Weddle is better.

Moore has a long way to go to earn his way into this discussion.

Btw, go back and watch the Bucs game, it happened at the end of the half or game, he can't judge the ball.

Simple Jaded
04-24-2013, 01:07 AM

This is absolutely pathetic, the freaking waterboy high points the ball better than that.

ShaneFalco
04-24-2013, 01:53 AM
The dream!!!!!! o wait it wasnt a dream