PDA

View Full Version : My Last Thread

tumbana
08-31-2009, 12:15 AM
Apparently, I'm going to get banned after making a thread in which many Broncos fans agreed with me on. So, I have a few things to say.

Thank you VERY MUCH for Jay Cutler.

Thank you for being brainwashed thanks to propaganda that Jay Cutler is the devil and making the Bears have to overcome a lot of adversity in just a preseason game with all that noise. Couldn't have prepared us any better for week 1 and the regular season.

Enjoy Kyle Orton (or not) and his 9 yard range. That system looks great with all those screens and short passes that resulted in punts anyway.

Your defense still needs a bit of work. Hopefully it is just because it's preseason or you are in a bit of trouble.

Make sure to draft Olsen and Forte in fantasy football for obvious reasons.

Peace

Northman
08-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Bye, enjoy Cutler. We will try and carry on without you. \m/

Requiem / The Dagda
08-31-2009, 12:18 AM
See ya later Carlos.

Nature Boy
08-31-2009, 12:21 AM
Must be nice being a Bears fan. **** you Josh McDanials.

FanInAZ
08-31-2009, 12:24 AM
I'd think if the mods were going to ban you then you wouldn't have had a chance to write this last post.

tumbana
08-31-2009, 12:25 AM
I'd think if the mods were going to ban you then you wouldn't have had a chance to write this last post.

The mod who deleted my last thread said "the rest of the mod board will be discussing your fate at this board."

I think we can reach the conclusion without much effort.

Watchthemiddle
08-31-2009, 12:27 AM
*tear*

Northman
08-31-2009, 12:28 AM
The mod who deleted my last thread said "the rest of the mod board will be discussing your fate at this board."

Not likely. Having been a former mod it does not always mean a banning is coming. Not saying it wont happen but i wouldnt guaratee it either.

Nature Boy
08-31-2009, 12:32 AM

Pretty much, if you don't want to risk getting banned on these types of boards, don't disagree with the popular or regular posters.

Disagree with 1 and disagree with all. They're like piranhas.

SR
08-31-2009, 12:33 AM
Pretty much, if you don't want to risk getting banned on these types of boards, don't disagree with the popular or regular posters.

Disagree with 1 and disagree with all. They're like piranhas.

Not really. It's more like "pretty much, if you're a douchebag and suck at posting by the rules, you will get banned".

Tned
08-31-2009, 12:38 AM
This thread is closed. I suggest you not create another thread outside of the Smack forum. Also, note to Tumbana and NB, you should not be talking about mod actions or communications in Broncos threads.

I suggest STRONGLY that you both give it a rest for the night, or if you can't manage that, that you don't post outside of the smack forum.