PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Upgrading Facilities

ShaneFalco
04-19-2013, 06:33 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-upgrading-facilities-along-roster-205454367--nfl.html

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) -- The Denver Broncos aren't just upgrading their roster this offseason.

In addition to their $55 million splurge in free agency and plans to sign left tackle Ryan Clady to a big contract this summer, the Broncos are spending another $35 million to fix up their stadium and training facilities.

Team President Joe Ellis said Friday the enhancements at Sports Authority Field include new high-definition scoreboards, a thousand flat-screen TVs and a refurbished concourse.

Superchop 7
04-20-2013, 04:20 AM
For crying out loud.......I damn well know where the money is coming from.

Timmy!
04-20-2013, 07:19 AM
For crying out loud.......I damn well know where the money is coming from.

Ermmmm.....:nickfoles!?:

Nomad
04-20-2013, 01:38 PM
This would be an awesome job to be on.

Simple Jaded
04-21-2013, 03:00 PM
I cring every time I see the words "Team President Joe Ellis".

Magnificent Seven
08-31-2014, 04:58 PM
I was wondering if they have standing rooms at the Sports Authority Stadium?

Tned
08-31-2014, 05:04 PM
I was wondering if they have standing rooms at the Sports Authority Stadium?

Do you mean an official standing room area where you can buy tickets, but only to the standing area (like I think Jerry Jones Cathedral does)? If that's what you mean, then no. There isn't any standing room only area that I've seen. Not only that, I don't think there are many areas where you can stand and watch the game, even if you have a regular ticket. I think to the left and right of the 2nd leve of the south stands is a small area, and that's about it I think.

Joel
08-31-2014, 05:17 PM
I don't follow college ball much, and realize it's off topic, but this seems like a good place to note ALL of Kyle Field is standing room only. That's why they invented the Twelfth Man, and Seattle just pays them a licensing fee to borrow it. ;) Not that it wouldn't be fun to see a typical Seattle "fan" step off to replace Wilson or Sherman if they got hurt.

Tned
08-31-2014, 05:21 PM
I don't follow college ball much, and realize it's off topic, but this seems like a good place to note ALL of Kyle Field is standing room only. That's why they invented the Twelfth Man, and Seattle just pays them a licensing fee to borrow it. ;) Not that it wouldn't be fun to see a typical Seattle "fan" step off to replace Wilson or Sherman if they got hurt.

I never know what this guy is saying. I don't want to throw this old thread any further off topic than Joel has already attempted to do, so can somebody please send me an English version of what he has posted that actually makes sense? Thanks

Simple Jaded
08-31-2014, 06:48 PM
I never know what this guy is saying. I don't want to throw this old thread any further off topic than Joel has already attempted to do, so can somebody please send me an English version of what he has posted that actually makes sense? Thanks

A&M had standing room only bleachers, this makes Aggie fans badass, the Seahag fans are pretenders, Knibb High football rules.

Btw, I think only the student section is SRO.

Magnificent Seven
08-31-2014, 09:42 PM
Do you mean an official standing room area where you can buy tickets, but only to the standing area (like I think Jerry Jones Cathedral does)? If that's what you mean, then no. There isn't any standing room only area that I've seen. Not only that, I don't think there are many areas where you can stand and watch the game, even if you have a regular ticket. I think to the left and right of the 2nd leve of the south stands is a small area, and that's about it I think.

Thanks for the info.

OB
08-31-2014, 10:12 PM
I think San Fran's new stadium has a standing area

Joel
08-31-2014, 10:42 PM
A&M had standing room only bleachers, this makes Aggie fans badass, the Seahag fans are pretenders, Knibb High football rules.

Btw, I think only the student section is SRO.
Technically, I believe that's correct; non-students may sit, since they may not play.