As in?

this won't end well....

claymore
08-30-2009, 08:26 PM
this won't end well....

If Chicago doesnt score soon, this will be a very low scoring game. :D

frauschieze
08-30-2009, 08:27 PM
Not at this rate! M*A*S*H unit is out. Orton's got a booboo. Nobody behind him except our project rookie QB.

*sighs*

OaklandRaider
08-30-2009, 09:21 PM
I will give the Broncos props on three players. Eddie Royal, Peyton Hillis, and Dumervil.

Other than those three, the team looks undisciplined, slow and out of place.

Northman
08-30-2009, 09:22 PM
We at least scored 10 points on a better defense. lol

Midnight Blue
08-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Not every team can have GOATs at every position and still go 5-11. :coffee:

frauschieze
08-30-2009, 09:53 PM
We at least scored 10 points on a better defense. lol

:championship:

:D

skycoyote
08-30-2009, 10:30 PM
I thought the special teams played as well as I've seen them play in years. I like the special teams coach he seems like a realistic kinda x' & o's kinda guy.

Overtime
08-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Not at this rate! M*A*S*H unit is out. Orton's got a booboo. Nobody behind him except our project rookie QB.

*sighs*

our rookie project QB had a coming out party tonight, because he looked pretty good. I think I popped wood when Brandstater found McKinley deep down the seam on that post route. That spiral was so beautiful, the arc was perfect, and the kid read the secondary perfect and delivered it right on the money.

This kid's gonna be good, I like what I'm seeing. He especially calmed down after a rough outing last week against Seattle. He looked a lot more confident, he looked way more poised, and he trusted his offensive line to do what they are supposed to.

I give the kid a B+ (woulda been an A-, but he overthrew Hillis and it got intercepted).

Overtime
08-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I thought the special teams played as well as I've seen them play in years. I like the special teams coach he seems like a realistic kinda x' & o's kinda guy.

uh...ok...and what game were you watching???

We damn near gave up a punt return for a touchdown to Hester, and wrestled him down at like the 4 yard line.

:confused:

skycoyote
08-30-2009, 10:46 PM
uh...ok...and what game were you watching???

We damn near gave up a punt return for a touchdown to Hester, and wrestled him down at like the 4 yard line.

:confused:

Your right, I'm stupid. Lets pull up that fire McDaniels thread again. :elefant:

frauschieze
08-30-2009, 10:59 PM
our rookie project QB had a coming out party tonight, because he looked pretty good. I think I popped wood when Brandstater found McKinley deep down the seam on that post route. That spiral was so beautiful, the arc was perfect, and the kid read the secondary perfect and delivered it right on the money.

This kid's gonna be good, I like what I'm seeing. He especially calmed down after a rough outing last week against Seattle. He looked a lot more confident, he looked way more poised, and he trusted his offensive line to do what they are supposed to.

I give the kid a B+ (woulda been an A-, but he overthrew Hillis and it got intercepted).

I agree! I posted that before B made his debut tonight.

But it is smack too, so it was a bit facetious.