PDA

View Full Version : Os is worthless

Jsteve01
04-16-2013, 09:16 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151617998116318&set=a.152313691317.139070.129494626317&type=1&theater

He needs to get lower. Am I right Zam? ;)

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 09:40 AM
What a worthless pos.

BroncoJoe
04-16-2013, 09:51 AM
Beef is going to get a woody with that picture.

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Beef is going to get a woody with that picture.

That is a rather disturbing thought.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:02 AM
I dont' 'understand this thread. which one is Os?

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:03 AM
That is a rather disturbing thought.

it's completely natural for some people. mabye you should practice a little acceptance and quit being judgmental

BroncoJoe
04-16-2013, 10:04 AM
it's completely natural for some people. mabye you should practice a little acceptance and quit being judgmental

You're in "one of those moods" today aren't you, Nut?

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 10:07 AM
I dont' 'understand this thread. which one is Os?

The guy wearing the baseball cap is Os.

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 10:09 AM

But it's a disturbing for me, so now button your piehole bud.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:13 AM

dont mess with me TXBRonc

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:14 AM
But it's not thought for me so it's disturbing, now button your piehole bud.

maybe you should meet up with Beef and get to know him. He's actually a pretty neat person,.. and I'm completely hetero

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 10:14 AM
dont mess with me TXBRonc

I wouldn't do that.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:16 AM
oz looks good. that's the way you do squats.

underrated29
04-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Peyton is sure straining that neck a little bit.

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 10:17 AM
maybe you should meet up with Beef and get to know him. He's actually a pretty neat person,.. and I'm completely hetero

I'm not judging him.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm not judging him.

you said you were disturbed imagining him being sexually aroused when he viewed the link. if that's not being judgemental I guess I'm not sure what is. to me it's part of nature's beauty which I certainly can appreciate. Beef's not some kind of freak you know

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
you said you were disturbed imagining him being sexually aroused when he viewed the link. if that's not being judgemental I guess I'm not sure what is. to me it's part of nature's beauty which I certainly can appreciate. Beef's not some kind of freak you know

Saying he's going to hell would be judging him. Your perspect is different than mine and that's fine. It would be best to move away from this and back to the topic.

Joel
04-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Which one?

Some folks don't come here for sexual arousal though. This is why the team gym has no windows: So the sexually obsessed don't objectify them. Broncos are people... or horses... not objects anyway... well, not inanimate ones....

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Which one?

Some folks don't come here for sexual arousal though. This is why the team gym has no windows: So the sexually obsessed don't objectify them. Broncos are people... or horses... not objects anyway... well, not inanimate ones....

The guy to the right of Manning in the white baseball cap.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 10:45 AM
tim tebow, work out hercules.
workout schmerk out... lets see os play QB in a football game against top tier NFL competition.
squats?
where is the video of os playing QB ?
sorry for interupting the discourse on homophobia.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:47 AM
workout schmerk out... lets see os play QB in a football game against top tier NFL competition.
squats?

it's all good.

BroncoJoe
04-16-2013, 10:49 AM
squats?

Just curious - do you do this just to be annoying or is this really how you feel?

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Which one?

ok, first things first. I did not bring the whole arousal thing up. Joe did , then TX bronc commented on how disturbed he was thinking about beef being aroused by the link of the boys. at that time I did in fact speak up for beef because i thought TX was demonizing Beef by posting that.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Just curious - do you do this just to be annoying or is this really how you feel?

i think ZAm is for real on his opinions

BroncoJoe
04-16-2013, 10:52 AM
i think ZAm is for real on his opinions

Then he is further removed from reality than I ever imagined.

slim
04-16-2013, 10:53 AM

My right or your right?

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Then he is further removed from reality than I ever imagined.

I think you are high then. Zam is a blowhard and irritating, but if you read his posts, they are pretty much on imo. now you might say, well that's nut, he's weird, but all I would have to say to that is...... .. maybe so. maybe so.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 10:55 AM
My right or your right?

to manning's right.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 12:32 PM
joe, I could post 'good morning' and you would be annoyed.

Before brock played in a single minute of a PRE=-SEASON game, JFE defiantly defended his personal selection of brock by declaring
"sometimes you have to sacrifice the present for the future, brock is our future"
JFE panted himself int a corner with that commitment, and everything going forward from that point has beeen an unabstructed path for brock, incliding the 'obstacle' of real competition !
I am legitimatly concerned!

slim
04-16-2013, 12:34 PM
So you are concerned that they are trying to develop a future starter?

Makes sense...

jhildebrand
04-16-2013, 12:35 PM
For a second, I thought the neckbeard was in the picture. I was looking for a kitten to kick!

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 12:40 PM

Before brock played in a single minute of a PRE=-SEASON game, JFE defiantly defended his personal selection of brock by declaring
"sometimes you have to sacrifice the present for the future, brock is our future"
JFE panted himself int a corner with that commitment, and everything going forward from that point has beeen an unabstructed path for brock, incliding the 'obstacle' of real competition !

:fart:

claymore
04-16-2013, 01:50 PM

So, should we draft someone else for Brock to compete with? How much competition do we need for our 2nd string QB?

I think JFE has worked absolute gold magic with this roster since he has been here. I think you are looking for reasons to complain.

Dzone
04-16-2013, 02:01 PM
I thought clown pants were banned. So they are cool again? excellent!

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Os NEEDS competition. he NEEDS to prove he is worthy of the title "future".
How the broncos acheive that task is up to them, draft or free agent.
will they allow us to see brock perform against top tier NFL competition in pre-season?
the did NOT last year !
what were they hiding?
the 49ers got a good look at KAPERNIC in pre-season last year,
we got a glimpse of Os holding a clipboard.
haine and weber were demoted and dismissed, and it was NOT due to a performance by Os on the field against competition.
os was declared the future and the broncos just cleared away any obstacles.
he was handed the job, he did not earn it !
hate me all ypu want, NONE OF YOU got a chnce to see brock do anything to justify his title as the FUTURE, none of you !

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 02:06 PM
I won't buy into all of that ZAM, from what we've seen of all 3, os has more potentila than hanie or weber, at least in the opinions of those that matter. you can't have everyone on the roster you know, you have to make cuts. I would like to see some osweiler though. I'll take cousins over him right now though.

claymore
04-16-2013, 02:07 PM
will they allow us to see brock perform against top tier NFL competition in pre-season?
the did NOT last year !
what were they hiding?
haine and weber were demoted and dismissed, and it was NOT due to a performance by Os on the field against competition.
hate me all ypu want, NONE OF YOU got a chnce to see brock do anything to justify his title as the FUTURE, none of you !

He isnt the starter yet. He was handed backup QB. BFD.

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 02:07 PM
the did NOT last year !
what were they hiding?

:shart:

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
He isnt the starter yet. He was handed backup QB. BFD.

No. He actually beat out another guy for the spot.

But Zam doesn't count that, because it doesn't fit into the conspiracy.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 02:11 PM
zam, i try to support you as much as I can, but this is getting out of hand. did I understand you to say that the Broncos are hiding something by not playing oz in the pre-season? is that correct?

BroncoWave
04-16-2013, 02:14 PM
No. He actually beat out another guy for the spot.

But Zam doesn't count that, because it doesn't fit into the conspiracy.

Zam will just say we brought in someone as bad as Hanie to that Os would be assured of the backup spot.

Joel
04-16-2013, 02:15 PM
OK, thanks; I thought so, but wasn't sure if it was him or the guy in the back I don't recognize. I didn't recognize Os either, of course, because Elway keeps him in a bunker at an undisclosed location. :tongue:

ok, first things first. I did not bring the whole arousal thing up. Joe did , then TX bronc commented on how disturbed he was thinking about beef being aroused by the link of the boys. at that time I did in fact speak up for beef because i thought TX was demonizing Beef by posting that.
My bad; I wasn't sure if ya'll were serious, but tried to defuse the situation if not with a weak attempt at humor. Too bad I've been awake too long and was too lazy to heed Poes Law, even though I know better.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 02:19 PM
OK, thanks; I thought so, but wasn't sure if it was him or the guy in the back I don't recognize. I didn't recognize Os either, of course, because Elway keeps him in a bunker at an undisclosed location. :tongue:

My bad; I wasn't sure if ya'll were serious, but tried to defuse the situation if not with a weak attempt at humor. Too bad I've been awake too long and was too lazy to heed Poes Law, even though I know better.

no big deal at all Joel. it's all bs in here for the most part. i liked your post, Illl go back and salute and then google Poes law.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 02:23 PM
last year Os did not take a meaningful snap against first or second string competition in ANY of our 4 pre-season games.
lets see if thats also true this pre-season.
yes I think Os is an undeveloped raw talent and JFE did not want us seeing how currently incompetent our near future looks.
yes, i do believe this!
I would think JFE would want to show him off and silence the critics, instead we got the opposite.

When local reports praised WEBER, not os in camp, WEBER was released!
when local reporters asked why the future was NOT being listed or played as the #2 QB in pre-season games, JFE reponded not with more playing time for Os but instead a demotion of haine and the title handed to os with no competition in pre-season GAMES to justify it!
these are my observations and beliefs.

jhildebrand
04-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Os NEEDS competition.

I agree. If Ryan Nasib is sitting there when the Broncos draft in the 1st, I would have no problem if they took him (or Barkley or Landry Jones).

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 02:30 PM
if the broncos were to actually draft a QB in any of the first 3 rounds it would be an admission of FAILURE in the brock selection.
I dont think the broncos could come to that conclusion and I think it is even less likely they would be willing to admit it !

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 02:31 PM
I am more than willing to give brock a CHANCE,
I am not willing to give him a free pass !

claymore
04-16-2013, 02:36 PM
last year Os did not take a meaningful snap against first or second string competition in ANY of our 4 pre-season games.
yes I think Os is an undeveloped raw talent and JFE did not want us seeing how currently incompetent our near future looks.
yes, i do believe this!
I would think JFE would want to show him off and silence the critics, instead we got the opposite.

when local reporters asked why the future was NOT being listed or played as the #2 QB in pre-season games, JFE reponded not with more playing time for Os but instead a demotion of haine and the title handed to os with no competition in pre-season GAMES to justify it!

You are the only critic. Unlike the Tim Tebow fans, most people dont get caught up in back up QB's.

broncohead
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Brock was competing with Hanie last year and was #3 on the roster when he came in. So he didn't get the snaps in pre season that you wanted. Also Manning and the offense were trying to develop report. Its all part of the process when QBs are drafted. Os beat out Hanie and that was his competition.

Ravage!!!
04-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Unlike the Tim Tebow fans, most people dont get caught up in back up QB's.

Hah... Zam is just like the Tebow fans!! Obsessing about a back-up QB that won't start in the NFL for at least 3 more years! :lol:

Timmy!
04-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Lol. Nice workout snob comment on there tinker.

Northman
04-16-2013, 03:46 PM
yes, i do believe this!

Dude, what ******* planet are you on? :lol:

Northman
04-16-2013, 03:47 PM
if the broncos were to actually draft a QB in any of the first 3 rounds it would be an admission of FAILURE in the brock selection.
I dont think the broncos could come to that conclusion and I think it is even less likely they would be willing to admit it !

They would have no reason to draft a QB that early until they see how Brock does when Manning retires. If Brock is ready to go as scheduled than he goes, if not, they find someone else.

Timmy!
04-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Zam has officially lost it.

Ravage!!!
04-16-2013, 03:49 PM
I agree. If Ryan Nasib is sitting there when the Broncos draft in the 1st, I would have no problem if they took him (or Barkley or Landry Jones).

Wait... seriously? No no no.. you are joking. Sorry, for a minute there I thought you were serious. :laugh:

sneakers
04-16-2013, 03:50 PM
best thread

Davii

Do you mean to silence you? I haven't seen any others.... I don't think John reads this site or owes you any explanation beyond the superb job he's done overall.

BroncoJoe
Zam has officially lost it.

circa 1980

Ravage!!!
04-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Dude, what ******* planet are you on? :lol:

Man.. I remember buying into all those "reports" on how good some of our young WRs were looking and how excited I would get that the Broncos "Found demselves a gem." Only to then find out they didn't even make the team. :( I've suckered into that twice, and can't even remember their names now....but at the time, I thought WHOOT WHOOT!

I guess Zam actually believed the "Weber" media hype.

BroncoNut
04-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Man.. I remember buying into all those "reports" on how good some of our young WRs were looking and how excited I would get that the Broncos "Found demselves a gem." Only to then find out they didn't even make the team. :( I've suckered into that twice, and can't even remember their names now....but at the time, I thought WHOOT WHOOT!

I guess Zam actually believed the "Weber" media hype.

when was this? like eric and Damaryius? we've had some pan out.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Zam has officially lost it.that would imply that I had it to begin with.

BroncoWave
04-16-2013, 04:25 PM
that would imply that I had it to begin with.

Smartest thing you have ever said.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Do you mean to silence you? I haven't seen any others.... I don't think John reads this site or owes you any explanation beyond the superb job he's done overall.yes, I am the only person on the planet who querstioned selecting a QB with their second pick in the draft. yes I made up the concern about drafting a QB so early when we had other NEEDS and the small window that PFM offers.
we all must have been sharing the same dream when JFE said,
"sometimes you have to SACRUFICE the present for the futre"
yes, JFE never had anyone question the selection so he had no need to defend the os draft and therefore we are all delerious thinking it hapopened.
NOBODY ever questioned JFW, only delerious zam.
davii you are so brilliant, why do I bother?

Davii
04-16-2013, 04:37 PM
why do I bother?

Good question.

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 04:48 PM
My right or your right?

Manning's right Slim.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Good question.typical you would choose to ignore the rest of the post.

Northman
04-16-2013, 04:58 PM
typical you would choose to ignore the rest of the post.

He only quoted the important part.

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 05:02 PM
Just so everyone is clear, Zam wanted the team to sacrifice the present for the future, and not allow a player coming off an injury and moving to a new team form chemistry with his new team by making sure a player that they didn't plan on playing significant regular season time play during the preseason.

"We want to get some short-yardage work, some third-down conversions, we'd love to get some red zone, goal-line," Manning told reporters. "In all four games, if you can get all the situations that we work on out here, that would be ideal.

"So however long we play, whatever Coach (John) Fox wants to do, we're good with. We just need to play well when we're out there. I think we'd like to have some offensive rhythm out there, for however long we're out there. I know the Bears are looking for the same thing defensively. There's always some give and take in the preseason. You want it all to go perfectly and try to get some kind of rhythm, some kind of execution on offense."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8250981/denver-broncos-quarterback-peyton-manning-see-limited-playing-time-preseason-opener

Zam wanted to sacrifice Manning's preseason work just so HE could SELFISHLY watch Osweiler.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
os/ scmos, who cares, he is only the future.
whats for dinner?

Davii
04-16-2013, 05:09 PM
typical you would choose to ignore the rest of the post.

You mean the exact same thing you've been regurgitating ad-nauseum now for nearly a year? It's fairly obvious at this point there is no answer that will appease your rants.

People were mad we selected a qb? OK, big ******* deal, we do need more than one. It was actually a request of Manning's that we get a qb the team thinks could succeed him.

2nd pick problem? Well, they wanted their man and that's where they felt they had to take him. Nobody can prove he would've been there later just as nobody can prove he wouldn't have been.

What else.... Uh Elway "sacrificed" the present! Sure, whatever. Fact of the matter is we needed a future QB.

So now is the part where you spew your same garbage with misspelled words thrown in, random capitalizations, and righteous indignation.

Ready? Go.

LawDog
04-16-2013, 05:13 PM
In other news, Decker's pants are GGGGRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAATTTTTT!

Timmy!
04-16-2013, 05:13 PM
os/ scmos, who cares, he is only the future.
whats for dinner?

Dinner eh? I'll play. Zam, you're basically grilling up the perfect steak. It's the most delicious choice meat, the best you've had in a decade. All the side dishes look good, with the proper seasoning and cooking this meal is going to be great....but instead you want to leave the grill so you can go make sure the cow your going to cook in 3 years is still alive. Focus grasshopper.

BroncoJoe
04-16-2013, 05:23 PM
Dinner eh? I'll play. Zam, you're basically grilling up the perfect steak. It's the most delicious choice meat, the best you've had in a decade. All the side dishes look good, with the proper seasoning and cooking this meal is going to be great....but instead you want to leave the grill so you can go make sure the cow your going to cook in 3 years is still alive. Focus grasshopper.

Man, Timmy!. You're not as dumb as you look! Very nice analogy!

Timmy!
04-16-2013, 05:26 PM
Man, Timmy!. You're not as dumb as you look! Very nice analogy!

You know I'm a genius Joe. Like Rainman, or Forrest Gump, or the guy from Slingblade.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 05:26 PM
big time timmy jim,
I give you credit for your dinner analogy, but if PFMs replacement is so unemportant then why all the fuss in a half dozen threads?
if it matters so little then why waste our second pick last year on something so meaningless?
especially when we all know the manning window is a small one?
to follow your train of thought...
why did JFE spend money on a cow' when we needed sheeps and chickens?
and why lock on to this cow when tyhere will be lots of other cows to choose from?
like that russel wilson cow!

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 05:30 PM
big time timmy jim,
I give you credit for your dinner analogy, but if PFMs replacement is so unemportant then why all the fuss in a half dozen threads?
if it matters so little then why waste our second pick last year on something so meaningless?
and why lock on to this cow when tyhere will be lots of other cows to choose from?

Hey, Timmy, can you go fish out that Smpsons photo of grandpa screaming at the clouds?

tia

Timmy!
04-16-2013, 05:33 PM
big time timmy jim,

Good lord. Are you tweaking? We have a ton of sheep and chickens, and just got a new bad ass llama named Welker among other assorted animals this spring. As to why we lock on to this calf? Well, this calf was rated a B (2nd round pick) by all of the judges before we adopted it. There will always be "other" cows to choose from, but we got the one we wanted. You act as if it has mad cow disease or is too stupid to stand up or something. It's growing, and learning from the resident bull who is one of the greatest ever. Settle down and eat, the calf will have it's time soon enough.

Timmy!
04-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Hey, Timmy, can you go fish out that Smpsons photo of grandpa screaming at the clouds?

tia

http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Good lord. Are you tweaking? We have a ton of sheep and chickens, and just got a new bad ass llama named Welker among other assorted animals this spring. As to why we lock on to this calf? Well, this calf was rated a B (2nd round pick) by all of the judges before we adopted it. There will always be "other" cows to choose from, but we got the one we wanted. You act as if it has mad cow disease or is too stupid to stand up or something. It's growing, and learning from the resident bull who is one of the greatest ever. Settle down and eat, the calf will have it's time soon enough.

tHe cav HAs to PROVE he beLOngs o, THE FIELd!

Timmy!
04-16-2013, 05:36 PM

Veal for everyone!

Davii
04-16-2013, 05:43 PM

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 06:24 PM
so you admit that brock was JFEs hand-picked cow, yet some want us to belive that JFE has no special attachment.

Ravage!!!
04-16-2013, 06:27 PM
so you admit that brock was JFEs hand-picked cow, yet some want us to belive that JFE has no special attachment.

:confused: Doesn't Elway make all the picks?

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 06:30 PM
dont conceal the veal.
where's the beef.
there is too much at "steak".

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
:confused: Doesn't Elway make all the picks?

Zam is obsessed with people "admitting" Osweiler was "hand picked" and no one really gives a shit.

It's funny.

slim
04-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Zam is obsessed with people "admitting" Osweiler was "hand picked" and no one really gives a shit.

It's funny.

Hey Zam, all of the draft picks in the history of draft picks were "hand picked" by someone.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 08:33 PM
no, jerry jones once took off his shoe to pick someone.
gosh, i dont know why I bother in the face of such brilliant rebuttle.

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 08:45 PM
no, jerry jones once took off his shoe to pick someone.
gosh, i dont know why I bother in the face of such brilliant rebuttle.

Of course he was hand-picked.

Elway traveled all over college football working quarterbacks out and he liked Osweiler the best. It's not a conspiracy or a grand scheme. It is what it is.

Good grief.

broncohead
04-16-2013, 08:47 PM
I don't know which prospect we could have drafted that would have made this team that much better anyway

Simple Jaded
04-16-2013, 09:44 PM
I hand picked a donut today.

Davii
04-16-2013, 09:47 PM
I hand picked a donut today.

So did King.

Simple Jaded
04-16-2013, 10:22 PM
So did King.

Mine was a jelly, beauty eh?

Jsteve01
04-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Actually all the rumors that John worked out Foles, Wilson, Tannehill and Weeden were bs. John just called Jack and said, "so you really think this guy can carry on the legacy?" Jacks said yes and the rest as they say is history.

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Actually all the rumors that John worked out Foles, Wilson, Tannehill and Weeden were bs. John just called Jack and said, "so you really think this guy can carry on the legacy?" Jacks said yes and the rest as they say is history.

How did they stage that video? Did they go to the New Mexico desert and use the new technology of green screen?

TXBRONC
04-17-2013, 06:36 AM
So did King.

King had that donut wtih a slab of hand picked bacon as well.

honz
04-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Dat Os, or dat ass?

Chef Zambini
04-17-2013, 02:06 PM
Actually all the rumors that John worked out Foles, Wilson, Tannehill and Weeden were bs. John just called Jack and said, "so you really think this guy can carry on the legacy?" Jacks said yes and the rest as they say is history.working out and looking at other QBs was at the very leaST DUE DILLIGENCE, AND MOST LIKELY JUST A VERY EFFECTIVE SMOKE SCREEN.
jfe WANTED BROCK ALL ALONG!

MOtorboat
04-17-2013, 02:09 PM
working out and looking at other QBs was at the very leaST DUE DILLIGENCE, AND MOST LIKELY JUST A VERY EFFECTIVE SMOKE SCREEN.

OH, the HORROR!

Ravage!!!
04-17-2013, 02:11 PM
working out and looking at other QBs was at the very leaST DUE DILLIGENCE, AND MOST LIKELY JUST A VERY EFFECTIVE SMOKE SCREEN.

Yeah.... no conspiracy theories here. That, or you are saying that John simply drafted the guy he wanted. OH NO!!!!!!!

I sure hope JE stops that Nonsense right now!!! NO MORE DRAFTING THE GUY YOU WANT!!!!!

slim
04-17-2013, 02:11 PM
So they did their due diligence by looking at other QBs and decided they liked Brock the best.

Those ******* ********....I can't believe this crap. That is no way to run an organization.

TXBRONC
04-17-2013, 02:34 PM

So what. Elway also made it know that he if had the chance to draft Andrew Luck he would have done it without blinking an eye. Now brace yourself Luck would have stepped into the starters role from moment he was drafted. There wouldn't any competition.

Btw half assing your posts by mispelling words intentionally all the time and the going from lower case to all caps is stupid.

Chef Zambini
04-17-2013, 02:55 PM
yeh, I do that on purpose.

Simple Jaded
04-17-2013, 03:30 PM
So the Broncos used other QB's as a smoke screen because they wanted Osweiler the whole time? S.O.P isn't it?

Timmy!
04-18-2013, 05:21 AM
So they did their due diligence by looking at other QBs and decided they liked Brock the best.

Those ******* ********....I can't believe this crap. That is no way to run an organization.

I, for one, am becoming a Texans fan because of this. Kubes is lord.

TXBRONC
04-18-2013, 06:29 AM
yeh, I do that on purpose.

I figured you did and it's still not witty.

aulaza
04-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Zambini, what rubbish are you talking?

You've revealed your inherent bias in that you hated the pick in the first place. Maybe you want to be proved right that it was the wrong decision. But I'm going to go ahead and trust our coaches, who see Brock every day. You probably know less than 1% of what they know about Brock.

I trust our coaches to make correct decisions. You think they would have had Os as the back up if they thought he was worse than the others?

Maybe he won't pan out, fine, but spare the ridiculous conspiracy theories. If you truly believe Elway would do something to knowingly hurt our franchise just to save his own ego, well I can't really understand that. Lets just wait and see, this Brock debate is pointless and uninformed.

Thnikkaman
04-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Zam, who would you take? Osweiler or a Bull in a bullfight?

TXBRONC
04-18-2013, 09:54 AM

You've revealed your inherent bias in that you hated the pick in the first place. Maybe you want to be proved right that it was the wrong decision. But I'm going to go ahead and trust our coaches, who see Brock every day. You probably know less than 1% of what they know about Brock.

I trust our coaches to make correct decisions. You think they would have had Os as the back up if they thought he was worse than the others?

Maybe he won't pan out, fine, but spare the ridiculous conspiracy theories. If you truly believe Elway would do something to knowingly hurt our franchise just to save his own ego, well I can't really understand that. Lets just wait and see, this Brock debate is pointless and uninformed.

To say the Elway is willfully do something the could hurt the team and get himself fired is devoid of rational thought.

BroncoJoe
04-18-2013, 09:58 AM
Zam, who would you take? Osweiler or a Bull in a bullfight?

Love.

Chef Zambini
04-18-2013, 10:27 AM

Maybe he won't pan out, fine, but spare the ridiculous conspiracy theories. If you truly believe Elway would do something to knowingly hurt our franchise just to save his own ego, well I can't really understand that. Lets just wait and see, this Brock debate is pointless and uninformed.guilty.
I thought, given the window of the PFM era, using our second pick on a QB, ANY QB made very little sense.
it would only be justified if that QB was a STEAL at that spot, (much like rogers was when he fell to the pack), and only if his body of work made his chances of success extremly high.
I do not see Os as that kind of QB.
but...
Not all draft poicks pan out, even the ones that seem like no brainers.
Lots of teams miss on players that seem like sure things.
My greatest concern is that JFE has demonstyrated he is so INVESTED in Brock, that he will refuse to admit his mistake, if OS is not the heir apparent, and we will miss out over the course of the next 3-4 years on actually finding THAT GUY.
john too stubborn and proud to admit his mistake, that would be the greater injury to our team.
sorry but just as I found it EASY to read JFEs motivations and emotions in dealing with TT, I find it rather obvious to see that he has taken a defensive posture regarding the anointed brock osweiler.
Some of you may not see it, but you also FAILED to allow yourselves to see JFEs motivations in handling TT too.
Lets see what kind of talent our broncos bring in to compete with brock. lets see if brock is EXPOSED on a pre-season gameday to real top tier NFL talent.
Lets get a glimpse of the future, last year , I am of the opinion,. he was deliberatly hidden from view !

BroncoNut
04-18-2013, 10:29 AM
I get what Zam is getting at, and although his posts are irritating to read and stupid as hell, I think it's fair to remember that Jsteve started all of this

Davii
04-18-2013, 10:29 AM
http://101fundraising.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Internet-Troll.jpg

Thnikkaman
04-18-2013, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

Ravage!!!
04-18-2013, 10:38 AM
So because we ddin't see that Elway started Tebow to FAIL.... we are unable to see that JE is just too defensive and too stubborn, and just TOOOOOO invested in Brock, to admit he didn't draft the future? But you can see the TRUE motivations behind John's facade, and thus, have a much clearer picture to his motives and intentions.

oooooh kay.

Thnikkaman
04-18-2013, 10:39 AM
So because we ddin't see that Elway started Tebow to FAIL.... we are unable to see that JE is just too defensive and too stubborn, and just TOOOOOO invested in Brock, to admit he didn't draft the future? But you can see the TRUE motivations behind John's facade, and thus, have a much clearer picture to his motives and intentions.

oooooh kay.

You are just as bad as Zam by responding to his post.

MOtorboat
04-18-2013, 10:40 AM
guilty.
I thought, given the window of the PFM era, using our second pick on a QB, ANY QB made very little sense.
it would only be justified if that QB was a STEAL at that spot, (much like rogers was when he fell to the pack), and only if his body of work made his chances of success extremly high.
I do not see Os as that kind of QB.
but...
Not all draft poicks pan out, even the ones that seem like no brainers.
Lots of teams miss on players that seem like sure things.
My greatest concern is that JFE has demonstyrated he is so INVESTED in Brock, that he will refuse to admit his mistake, if OS is not the heir apparent, and we will miss out over the course of the next 3-4 years on actually finding THAT GUY.
john too stubborn and proud to admit his mistake, that would be the greater injury to our team.
sorry but just as I found it EASY to read JFEs motivations and emotions in dealing with TT, I find it rather obvious to see that he has taken a defensive posture regarding the anointed brock osweiler.
Some of you may not see it, but you also FAILED to allow yourselves to see JFEs motivations in handling TT too.
Lets see what kind of talent our broncos bring in to compete with brock. lets see if brock is EXPOSED on a pre-season gameday to real top tier NFL talent.
Lets get a glimpse of the future, last year , I am of the opinion,. he was deliberatly hidden from view !

TXBRONC
04-18-2013, 11:12 AM

The next time you :fart: would you put an exclamation point beside for emphasis. TIA

Chef Zambini
04-18-2013, 03:16 PM

oooooh kay.yes, I am saying what appears obvious to me seems to be a mystery to some of you.

Davii
04-18-2013, 04:30 PM
yes, I am saying what appears obvious to me seems to be a mystery to some of you.

Or, alternatively, you're incoherent rambling is meant to troll the boards...

Dapper Dan
04-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Oz has 50% completion and a 10.4 QBR. What a loser...

Dapper Dan
04-18-2013, 04:36 PM
I just read that his salary last year was $390,000. Is that about right? That seems pretty low for where he was drafted.

BroncoJoe
04-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Oz has 50% completion and a 10.4 QBR. What a loser...

Don't forget his -13 rushing yards.

Dapper Dan
04-18-2013, 04:40 PM

Yea, but that's a good thing. We don't want no running QB. The less rushing yards he has, the better.

Ravage!!!
04-18-2013, 04:42 PM
yes, I am saying what appears obvious to me seems to be a mystery to some of you.

Yes... "what appears"...are the key words. Delusions "appear" to be real to those having them. Lots of people believe in conspiracy theories, ghosts, and even in divine intervention.

John Hinkckly believed that if he shot Reagan, he would be following the character Binkle from the movie Taxi Driver, and thus, be accepted by Jodie Foster. It "appeared obvious" to him as well.

LawDog
04-18-2013, 05:12 PM

As Madden said, "A knee is two feet."