PDA

View Full Version : Matt Scott of Arizona to visit with Broncos as prospect at quarterback

Denver Native (Carol)
04-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Another quarterback is visiting the Broncos. Matt Scott, a read-option type of prospect from the University of Arizona, will visit the Broncos' headquarters Thursday.

The 6-foot-2, 213-pound Scott was a backup to Nick Foles for three seasons at Arizona, but Scott emerged as a senior last season when he threw for 3,620 yards and 27 touchdowns while also rushing for 506 yards and six touchdowns.

Initially projected to go somewhere around the fifth round of the NFL draft that begins April 25, Scott might be gaining momentum that could push him into the third. He's had private workouts for Seattle and Philadelphia, both of whom will run the read-option offense. Scott also visited Tuesday with Buffalo and is meeting Wednesday with Cleveland before arriving Thursday in Denver.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22995589/matt-scott-arizona-visit-broncos-prospect-at-quarterback

Joel
04-10-2013, 03:45 PM
All Things Manning & Pizza: "If it's not Manning, IT'S CRAP111" :tongue:

We'll keep multiple irons in the fire till one proves his mettle, which won't even be possible as long as Manning's playing. The last thing we want is to find ourselves back in the situation where our starter proves a dud and our only other options are a wash out and a very green project player (I still think Quinn was worth a shot, but it's water under the bridge.) Too bad about Adam Weber.

Simple Jaded
04-10-2013, 03:47 PM
No, any QB can play in the NFL at a Championship level, all you really need is cap space.

Joel
04-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Right, that's EXACTLY what I said, and this thread's TOTALLY about me. Or Tebow. Or maybe you. ;)

Simple Jaded
04-10-2013, 05:12 PM
As if I specifically said that if it's not Manning it's crap. I do remember saying your idea of a QB is crap (or was it garbage?).

Joel
04-10-2013, 07:16 PM
As if I specifically said that if it's not Manning it's crap. I do remember saying your idea of a QB is crap (or was it garbage?).
Right, and since my idea is "not necessarily Manning, definitely not at 36 and $20 million/year," that means "if it's not Manning, it's crap." Or garbage, if you prefer. Either way, it's done, and I'm done debating it.

Nomad
04-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Never heard of him.

Superchop 7
04-10-2013, 08:16 PM
It's certainly the right thought process, prefer Lalich in the 7th to Scott in the 4th, but they are doing due diligence instead of handing us Caleb Hanie, whose body language was that of a petulant child at TC, Weber had a similar skill set but was actually enjoying himself on the field......his attitude made alot of new fans that day.

dogfish
04-10-2013, 08:38 PM
hell yes, LOVE this! take him. . .

Simple Jaded
04-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Right, and since my idea is "not necessarily Manning, definitely not at 36 and $20 million/year," that means "if it's not Manning, it's crap." Or garbage, if you prefer. Either way, it's done, and I'm done debating it.
The best QB you've mentioned is another high priced 30-something who was actually traded BY the Broncos biggest rival a week ago, so not only do you have horrible taste in QB's you also haven't put a whole hell of a lot of thought into how the Broncos might go about acquiring your choice in crappy/garbage QB's.

It's not as though the Broncos and Raiders do business all that often, especially with something as important as a starting QB worthy of building a Championship around. There's a flaw in that logic somewhere.

TXBRONC
04-11-2013, 06:56 AM
hell yes, LOVE this! take him. . .

Oh great so now Elway will be trying to hide two quarterbacks on the roster.

broncohead
04-12-2013, 10:59 PM

So we will bring in a vet to go against the #2 defenses in pre season just to cut him later right?

TXBRONC
04-13-2013, 09:41 AM
So we will bring in a vet to go against the #2 defenses in pre season just to cut him later right?

Of course otherwise Zam has one less thing to complain about.

Ravage!!!
04-13-2013, 10:00 AM

I just hope Elway brings in someone to compete with this guy for the #3

TXBRONC
04-13-2013, 10:15 AM

Nah Elway will be so committed to this guy he'll be afraid to have him compete for the number 3.

Chef Zambini
04-15-2013, 09:48 AM
poor brock, he read this headline and dropped his scone.

TXBRONC
04-15-2013, 09:53 AM
I doubt it. :coffee:

Lancane
04-15-2013, 05:41 PM
poor brock, he read this headline and dropped his scone.

I doubt it, he was probably like "Cool, now someone else gets to hold the clipboard while I focus on becoming the eventual franchise quarterback of this team!"...

broncohead
04-15-2013, 06:46 PM
So what happens when Brock beats out the next QB? Will it be "New QB never got a fair shot" or something along those lines?

TXBRONC
04-15-2013, 09:06 PM
So what happens when Brock beats out the next QB? Will it be "New QB never got a fair shot" or something along those lines?

Zam seems pretty consistent. It will be Elway is trying to hide Osweiler on the roster and how he didn't bring in real competition.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 01:40 AM
who thinks OS beat out weber, or...
di the broncos release weber before people copuld ask why an undrafted nobody was performing better than the hand picked heir apparent?
and who can pinpoint the week and the performance when brock proved he was better than haine?
brock has been handed the job, he has not EARNED anything!
still waiting for that awesome footage of brock playing QB in a game and justifying his status!
cmon zam bashers, there must be something, anything out there to shut zam up with real footage of brock looking like a legitimate NFL QB !
where is it?
and those fabulous combine numbers, WTF are they?

Lancane
04-16-2013, 04:04 AM
di the broncos release weber before people copuld ask why an undrafted nobody was performing better than the hand picked heir apparent?
and who can pinpoint the week and the performance when brock proved he was better than haine?
still waiting for that awesome footage of brock playing QB in a game and justifying his status!
cmon zam bashers, there must be something, anything out there to shut zam up with real footage of brock looking like a legitimate NFL QB !
where is it?

His name is Mike Mayock, the most respected draft analyst in the business...you know the one who said that Osweiler has all the intangibles and ability to be a franchise quarterback in the NFL.

See the problem is you want to discount Osweiler for whatever reason, despite anything that anybody says or can prove.

Northman
04-16-2013, 04:10 AM

:lol::lol:

Northman
04-16-2013, 04:12 AM
where is it?

When did Weber justify his status? Oh wait, he didnt.

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 08:45 AM
When did Weber justify his status? Oh wait, he didnt.

Reality is real bitch for some people.

broncohead
04-16-2013, 09:06 AM
where is it?

I'm pretty sure no one was at the practices except the staff and players. I trust this coaching staff and FO so I'll take their word for it

Jsteve01
04-16-2013, 09:11 AM
His name is Mike Mayock, the most respected draft analyst in the business...you know the one who said that Osweiler has all the intangibles and ability to be a franchise quarterback in the NFL.

See the problem is you want to discount Osweiler for whatever reason, despite anything that anybody says or can prove.

Not to mention Gil Brandt who is the original draft guru, stated that he thought after Brock's pro day he was a legit first round qb and could push to be the 3rd or 4th qb taken. None of that matters. I mean Brandt's been covering the draft for only like 40 years. What the heck does that guy know?

Jsteve01
04-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Yeah, Fox was like, "Oh I see so because Brock is Jack's friend he's now our second stringer. Yeah no problem Mr. Elway" And John Elway, one of the great competitors of all time decided he should negate all competition for the number two job and hand it to Brock. Sure sounds like the Elway I know.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 10:59 AM

words, not footage.
and words like "intangeables"
TEBOW had a truck load of 'intangeables"
I like tangeable evedence.
what did mayock say about jamarcus russel?
.. still waiting on that video.

claymore
04-16-2013, 11:03 AM
words, not footage.

Tebows intangibles dont count because none of them were QB tangibles.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 11:05 AM
whose got some great footage of os at ASU ?
where is that list of outstanding stats
combine performance?
something, anything, otyher than lip service?
anything tangeable?

broncohead
04-16-2013, 11:06 AM
words, not footage.

Wheres the video that he should be 3rd string? I'll wait

claymore
04-16-2013, 11:11 AM
whose got some great footage of os at ASU ?
where is that list of outstanding stats
combine performance?
something, anything, otyher than lip service?
anything tangeable?

As a junior in 2011, Osweiler completed 63 percent of his passes for 4,036 yards with 26 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. He also ran for 298 yards and three touchdowns. His stats this season set the school records for yards, completions and attempts.Im sure you can youtube his highlight real. I want excited about the pick. In my uneducated opinion I liked Foles alot more. BUT... I do trust Elway. If it was a worthless Pick, I still trust Elway. Hopefully we wont see Brock for at least 2 more years.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 11:17 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21726719/john-elway-defends-broncos-drafting-of-brock-osweiler
elway continues to defend his decision.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 11:20 AM
http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?f=Brock&l=Osweiler&i=9733
wow, very impressive.

claymore
04-16-2013, 11:27 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21726719/john-elway-defends-broncos-drafting-of-brock-osweiler
elway continues to defend his decision.

Nothing Earth shattering there. If anything I feel better about the selection.

slim
04-16-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Zam doesn't like Os.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 12:17 PM
I have no personal feelings about os.
I want to SEE him earn his job, justify the comment,
'brock is our future"
if so lets SEE some of the 'future now"
lets see him outperform anyone who could offer legitimate competition for the role!~
did russel wilson EARN his job or was it handed to him?
thats what I want from OS !
I see the potential for another mark sanches situation if this kid, a one year starter in college, does not face legitimate competition while he waits for PFM to retire !

slim
04-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Zam, I would like to see video evidence that Os was handed a starting QB position.

Not words, Zam. Video evidence.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 12:49 PM

This year, I can't get over how good and talented JaMarcus Russell is. It just blew me away. If I had the first, second, third, fourth, fifth pick in that draft, I would be tearing apart his personal life trying to figure out whether or not I could trust this kid with $10-million ... From a physical skill set perspective, I've never seen a college quarterback with more ability than Russell. You put the tape on and it's frightening. The only thing that's going to keep [Russell] from being great is him. What it comes down to is you've got to figure out whether or not this kid wants to be the best quarterback in football. If he wants to be the best quarterback in football, he can be."

-- NFL Network's Mike Mayock

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1005/nfl.jamarcus.russell.hype/content.7.html#ixzz2QeKh30ni

slim
04-16-2013, 12:50 PM
This year, I can't get over how good and talented JaMarcus Russell is. It just blew me away. If I had the first, second, third, fourth, fifth pick in that draft, I would be tearing apart his personal life trying to figure out whether or not I could trust this kid with $10-million ... From a physical skill set perspective, I've never seen a college quarterback with more ability than Russell. You put the tape on and it's frightening. The only thing that's going to keep [Russell] from being great is him. What it comes down to is you've got to figure out whether or not this kid wants to be the best quarterback in football. If he wants to be the best quarterback in football, he can be."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1005/nfl.jamarcus.russell.hype/content.7.html#ixzz2QeKh30ni

Yeah, he was spot on.

BroncoJoe
04-16-2013, 12:53 PM

Yep - Mayock nailed it.

slim
04-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Zam, I am still waiting on that video.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 01:03 PM
its so assinine that I would want to see THE FUTURE show us something on the field .
and the resentment of my concerns is so rational without any pre-disposed anamosity.
brock is the future, he does not have to prove anything to anyone.
compitition is meaningless when a guy like elway says "he is the future".
what more do we need, nothing, absolutely nothing.
stoopid zam worried about the future... lets talk draft, and never mind about the future.

slim
04-16-2013, 01:05 PM
He is a back up QB. How many back up QBs prove their worth on the field?

slim
04-16-2013, 01:07 PM
I wish Petyon would get hurt so Brock would have a chance to prove himself.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 01:08 PM
Zam, I am still waiting on that video.demanding video of an opinion, your brilliant.

slim
04-16-2013, 01:10 PM
demanding video of an opinion, your brilliant.

You said he has been handed a job. I would suspect there would be some video evidence to back up that claim. Unless they have stopped televising NFL games.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 01:13 PM
He is a back up QB. How many back up QBs prove their worth on the field?
ask aaron rogers or russel wilson or kurt warner or kapernic

BroncoJoe
04-16-2013, 01:14 PM

Really? Those are your examples?

My God, man. You've gone completely apeshit.

slim
04-16-2013, 01:15 PM

How did Aaron Rodgers prove himself his first year in the league?

slim
04-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Come on, Zam. Surely there is some video evidence of Aaron Rodgers great rookie year.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 01:22 PM
You said he has been handed a job. I would suspect there would be some video evidence to back up that claim. Unless they have stopped televising NFL games.
an NFL game would not offer any evidence because he has not played in one.
his one season as the starter at ASU he had a good season, not a GREAT season.
as a pro?
find me ANY report of OS demonstrating FUTURE NFL starter performance ... ANY !
I want to be convinced. I want brock to be amazing.
give me something tangeable, where is it?
\ lets see it this pre-season! lets get a glimpse of the future.

slim
04-16-2013, 01:23 PM
an NFL game would not offer any evidence because he has not played in one.
his one season as the starter at ASU he had a good season, not a GREAT season.
as a pro?
find me ANY report of OS demonstrating FUTURE NFL starter performance ... ANY !
I want to be convinced. I want brock to be amazing.
give me something tangeable, where is it?
\ lets see it this pre-season! lets get a glimpse of the future.

Yes, let's all hope Peyton goes down so you can be convinced.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 01:46 PM
yes another brilliant assertion. I want PFM to be injured just so I can see os play.
thanks for being so honest and rational in your responses.

RebelRocker
04-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Just to clarify
Brock is our back up QB with the hope and potential to be our next franchise QB
Nobody has guaranteed Osweiler the job after PFM hangs it up.
Unless we find a diamond in the rough that beats out Osweiler,
He is the likely candidate to get first crack at the starting job.
I'm an Osweiler fan and was among the first people in bronco country
To advocate for him. I have no problem with him being the future
But it doesn't hurt to keep things competitive and push one another for the jobs they have

slim
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
yes another brilliant assertion. I want PFM to be injured just so I can see os play.
thanks for being so honest and rational in your responses.

So you want Os to prove himself without actually playing a game?

Yeah, I am the irrational one.

Lancane
04-16-2013, 02:56 PM

Are you stoned? Seriously?

Rodgers waited for Farve to leave and eventually the team cut ties in order to put Aaron in the seat. Wilson was facing Matt F'n Flynn, not Peyton F'n Manning (big difference). Kurt Warner faced who to earn the starting job? Does anyone remember the guy's name? And Kaepernic was handed the starting job, his numbers were not as good as Smith's, but Harbaugh decided to go with him over Smith anyways, he never said that Kaepernic beat out Smith for the job. Where in the hell are you pulling this crap from, oh I know...

Lancane
04-16-2013, 03:04 PM
As for you attack on Mike Mayock about his assertion of JeMarcus Russell, everyone...including Broncos' scouts had the same said opinion. So did Mel 'Hair-Helmet' Kiper and so on and so forth. He's also the one who said Manning was better then Leaf, while many others had Leaf above Manning. Potential is potential, no one has said that 'Osweiler' is without question the future of this team, but at this time he is - doesn't mean **** till he's at the helm. You're the one putting him on a pedal stool, not us. We're hoping he's the future of this team, a lot of us like the kid and what we've seen in him. You on the other hand believe that Elway is playing favoritism because he doesn't do what you want, because instead of sitting and learning behind Manning, you want Os to prove himself to you, here and now.

dogfish
04-16-2013, 03:10 PM
another thread, turned into drivel. . . :tsk:

Northman
04-16-2013, 03:50 PM
its so assinine that I would want to see THE FUTURE show us something on the field .
and the resentment of my concerns is so rational without any pre-disposed anamosity.
brock is the future, he does not have to prove anything to anyone.
compitition is meaningless when a guy like elway says "he is the future".
what more do we need, nothing, absolutely nothing.
stoopid zam worried about the future... lets talk draft, and never mind about the future.

You keep stating this but when i throw other examples of guys who did not earn their positions you had nothing to say. Why is that?

Northman
04-16-2013, 03:52 PM

Rodgers didnt earn anything. :lol:

He simply replaced the HOF in front of him much like Oz will do.

Ravage!!!
04-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Kurt Warner?

Kurt Warner got his "back-up" role by default, and only then didn't get into the lineup until Trent Green ruptured his achilles. Hell, Vermeil even left him available to be taken by the expansion teams for FREE if they wanted him, but none even took him because NONE had seen him play.

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Kurt Warner?

Kurt Warner got his "back-up" role by default, and only then didn't get into the lineup until Trent Green ruptured his achilles. Hell, Vermeil even left him available to be taken by the expansion teams for FREE if they wanted him, but none even took him because NONE had seen him play.Rav you are forgetting about warner in NY and warner in AZ !
for the moment, I will skip his time in NY, but...
in AZ he was brought in to mentor LIENERT and be the game savvy vet to help the kid progress. he was hired to be the #2.
But...
the coaches recognized that WARNER was superior to LIENERT and defied the OWNER and GM by making WARNER the STARTER.
we, ...TOU have seen countless times when a back-up gets a chance due to injry and he outperforms the injured starter and the starter never gets his job back because the back-up got the chance, ON THE FIELD to prove he was the better choice!
this should prove to you that the coaches, GMs and others 'in the knoiw" often are influenced by things other than real talent and ability, and therefore are not making decisions based only on ability and talent.
JFE hand picked brock !
he has a personal and emotional investment in BROCK !
he has already demonstrated a defensive posture about the selection of brock!
you are lying to yourself if you dont see that!
So dont kid yourself into thinking brock actually EARNED his #2 spot when you have NEVER< EVER seen him do anything on the field to justify it !

TXBRONC
04-16-2013, 04:57 PM
another thread, turned into drivel. . . :tsk:

Zam's greatest gift is taking chicken salad and turing it into chicken shit.

Northman
04-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Still no answer Zam?

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 05:10 PM
the answer is that os has proven beyond the shadow of any doubt that he is the future of the denver broncos and to think otherwise is just assinine.
look at all the records he holds, look at all the bowl games he won.
look at all the excellent QBs he outperformed.
look at his amazing combine numbers and performances
look at his brilliant execution on the field on gameday
zam is retarded, brock is amazing!
watch out PFM, here comes osweiler !

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Rodgers didnt earn anything. :lol:

He simply replaced the HOF in front of him much like Oz will do.you are so right. rogers NEVER played in a pre-season game before the packers decided to push their superbowl MVP out the door.
WTF was I thinking?
kapernik never took the field in ANY game before smith got injured!

Northman
04-16-2013, 05:21 PM
the answer is that os has proven beyond the shadow of any doubt that he is the future of the denver broncos and to think otherwise is just assinine.

Neither did Luck, RGIII, Cousins, Locker, etc. The list is endless of guys who were just handed the jobs whether they were starters or backups who came in after injury.

look at all the records he holds, look at all the bowl games he won.

Tim Tebow has 2 championships and yet cant win a starting job. College means ZILCH at the pro level.

look at all the excellent QBs he outperformed.

He didnt have to outperform anyone, he's a backup for the time being. We have that guy Manning starting.

look at his amazing combine numbers and performances

Kyle Boller threw a 70 yd pass at the combine. Pure HOF'r there....errr wait.

look at his brilliant execution on the field on gameday

Sure, how many snaps has he taken filling in for Manning? Like 5 maybe? Is that your limit when determining if a QB is worthy?

zam is retarded, brock is amazing!

Well, you are retarded. You admitted that yourself. Whether Brock is amazing i guess we will find out after he's had time to digest the playbook and learn from Manning much like Rodgers did from Favre. Hmmmmm, i see a theme here..

watch out PFM, here comes osweiler !

Only if Manning hurts his pinky toe.

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 05:22 PM
you are so right. rogers NEVER played in a pre-season game before the packers decided to push their superbowl MVP out the door.
WTF was I thinking?

He did the same ******* thing Osweiler did last year and will do this year. And that's come in later in the game. He might start the fourth preseason game, but preseason is so ******* meaningless.

Northman
04-16-2013, 05:23 PM
you are so right. rogers NEVER played in a pre-season game before the packers decided to push their superbowl MVP out the door.
WTF was I thinking?

Pre-season is about as relevant as College. Lmao

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Pre-season is about as relevant as College. Lmaotell that to PFM who refuses to give up a single snap !

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 05:35 PM
He did the same ******* thing Osweiler did last year and will do this year. And that's come in later in the game. He might start the fourth preseason game, but preseason is so ******* meaningless.continue to lie to yourself, whatever it takes.
this is why I compare you to an ostrich.

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 05:36 PM
continue to lie to yourself, whatever it takes.
this is why I compare you to an ostrich.

OK. During Rodgers first preseason, when did he play with the first string offense in preseason?

dogfish
04-16-2013, 05:40 PM
"osweiler needs to prove himself!"

tell that to PFM who refuses to give up a single snap !

lol. . . :D

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 06:39 PM
OK. During Rodgers first preseason, when did he play with the first string offense in preseason?
I honesly do not know.
but I do know rogers had to compete for his job every pre-season,
and I recall seeing him in a pre season game becuase everybody made a big deal about drafting rogers when farve was still getting it done in greenbay!
I remember him taking the field and silencing the critics, morons like me who wanted to see some justification for the selection !
rogers was projected to go in the top 5 picks, the packers got a steal.
I still cant understand the urgency in selecting brock and want him to show me why I shoud shut my mouth and stop typing !

slim
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
lol

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 06:41 PM
I honesly do not know.
and I recall seeing him in a pre season game becuase everybody made a big deal about drafting rogers when farve was still getting it done in greenbay!
I remember him taking the field and silencing the critics, morons like me who wanted to see some justification for the selection !
I still cant understand the urgency in selecting brock and want him to show me why I shoud shut my mouth and stop typing !

You should have stopped at "I honesly do not know."

Chef Zambini
04-16-2013, 08:35 PM
and your opinion loses merit after ;fart.

MOtorboat
04-16-2013, 08:46 PM
and your opinion loses merit after ;fart.

At least quote it correctly.

:fart:

Simple Jaded
04-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Zam, stop digging. Seriously, avoid this subject forever more.

dogfish
04-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Zam, stop digging. Seriously, avoid this subject forever more.

hey homes, do you think chris harris is faster than osweiler?

:heh:

Simple Jaded
04-16-2013, 11:18 PM
hey homes, do you think chris harris is faster than osweiler?

:heh:

In the 40 or on the field with Woodyard blocking?

Northman
04-17-2013, 04:55 AM
tell that to PFM who refuses to give up a single snap !

:lol::lol::lol:

He was given the job from the word go in Indy, from there he just continued to play well and keep the job. He didnt have to battle anyone for it.

TXBRONC
04-17-2013, 07:09 AM
I honesly do not know.

You don't know diddly. Rodgers didn't see extensive action in the preseason until became the starter.

Chef Zambini
04-17-2013, 11:25 AM
You don't know diddly. Rodgers didn't see extensive action in the preseason until became the starter.

"and I recall seeing him in a pre season game..."
this is obviusly the same thing as saying,

" extensive action in the preseason "

odd how I always have to be mis-quoted to fuel the arguement.

Chef Zambini
04-17-2013, 11:26 AM
... but the nice thing is we sure have learned alot about matt scott in this thread of discussion.

TXBRONC
04-17-2013, 11:31 PM
... but the nice thing is we sure have learned alot about matt scott in this thread of discussion.

We might have learned a lot more if you hadn't derailed with your unending whinning about Osweiler.