PDA

View Full Version : Broncos watching safety John Boyett

Denver Native (Carol)
04-10-2013, 11:43 AM
When looking for sleepers in the late draft rounds, the Broncos have a history of taking players who have high-round talent, but fall because of medical reasons.

The most recent example was cornerback Omar Bolden, who the Broncos selected in the fourth round last year even though he missed his senior season at Arizona State because of a torn ACL. Injury-aside, the Broncos rated Bolden as a second-round talent. He contributed to the Broncos on special teams and some nickel and dime packages last season as a rookie.

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/04/10/broncos-watching-safety-john-boyett/19102/

Superchop 7
04-12-2013, 02:07 PM
This has John Lynches name written all over it.

Could be a gem.

chazoe60
04-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Well, he's not Rahim Moore so, that's awesome.

UnderArmour
04-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Well, he's not Rahim Moore so, that's awesome.

Rahim Moore significantly improved from year 1 to year 2. His issue is that he lets the game become too big for him and he makes flagrently awful decisions as a result. In year 3 I expect him to be not only a serviceable starter that he was in year 2, but become a playmaker and borderline pro bowler. It is definitely a position of need though until that actually happens.

underrated29
04-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Rahim Moore significantly improved from year 1 to year 2. His issue is that he lets the game become too big for him and he makes flagrently awful decisions as a result. In year 3 I expect him to be not only a serviceable starter that he was in year 2, but become a playmaker and borderline pro bowler. It is definitely a position of need though until that actually happens.

I actually happen to agree.

I never liked the moore pick and was not too fond of him as a player. But he did improve his tackling and such this past year. He was not great at it, but then again he sucked some big balls his rookie year. What I can say for sure is that there is almost NO WAY, EVER, that Rahim moore will ever get beat deep and mis judge a ball like he did in that game again. Did you see how shaken up he was about that? I bet that play still haunts him day and night. It does to me. So I know for a fact, that he will take that medicine and come back better.

But I also have this feeling that he might have taken that play personally and not only will he never make that mistake again, I have this suspicion that he is going to work his ass off this year and in TC and come out guns blazing just to show the world that he is only not a **** up, and not an average player who wont make that mistake again, but someone who can ball out.

* I just have this feeling *

underrated29
04-12-2013, 02:38 PM
I like DJ swearinger and Cyprien. I like DJ better though- for our SS replacements (for mike adams)