PDA

View Full Version : Raiders vs. Broncos: Avatar, Sig and Custom User Title Bet

Devilspawn
08-29-2009, 09:03 PM
I have to get this in now while emotions are running high. The tumbleweeds in the smack section during adverse times could fill the new Cowboys stadium.

Ok, so you're feeling mighty exuberant that the Raiders got manhandled from sideline to sideline by the 8-8 Saints. The Raiders players fumble constantly; they can't score; they can't stop the run; you won 41-14 last year; 24 wins in the last six years; worse than the Lions during that stretch; Al Davis is still alive; ect. ect. and so forth. So naturally an avatar & sig bet shouldn't scare you, right? And don't give me the cop out of me not being here, that was proven WRONG last year. So no excuses. Last year, the only real men to take me up on the bet were two lovely ladies. I'm hoping for a more confident turnout this year.

So, for each Bronco fan that takes the bet:

- I'll wear the avatar and sig for that number of weeks.
- You'll wear the avatar and sig for 1/2 the number weeks equal to.

Now here's the bonus.

- If the Broncos win by +21, I'll donate the point differential to this site for each month until the end of the football season.

If the Raiders win by +21, you'll have to wear the avatar & sig until the end of the football season, regardless the outcome of the second game.

So I pay cold hard cash to support this site, all you have to worry about is appearance when posting.

Now please take a moment to watch the highlights of the Saints game, the 41-14 game, the last 73 losses for the Raiders (which includes the Superbowl game), the Cable saga, Bey's dropped passes in camp, anything you can click on. Get all pumped up for a dominating game and sign your name here.

Don't be a bitch about it, after all it is the Raiders...

Participants for Oakland (Sig/Avy for 14 or 15 Weeks)
Devilspawn

Participants for Denver (Sig/Avy for 7 or 8 Weeks)
GEM - Mastershake's Sig: 9/29-10/6
girler - Mastershake's Sig: 10/7 - 10/13
Northman - 10/14 - 10/20
frauschieze - 10/21 - 10/27
LordTrychon - 10/28 - 11/4
Day1BroncoFan - 11/5 - 11/11
shawshank24 - 11/12 - 11/18
MasterShake - 11/19 - 11/25
ursamajor - 11/26 - 12/3
nbenallo33 - 12/4 - 12/10
EMB6903 - 12/11 - 12/17
dogfish - 12/18 - 12/24
gnomeflinger - 12/25 - 12/31
Overtime - 1/1 - 1/7
Zweems56 - 1/8 - 1/14

FanInAZ
08-29-2009, 09:47 PM
A number of us have already taken up a similar bet with King in regards to the Bengals/Broncos season opener. If we sould loose to both, you would need to that the sig line ulterations that we do don't get in the way of his. I say that the alteration should last until the rematch.

Devilspawn
08-29-2009, 09:58 PM
A number of us have already taken up a similar bet with King in regards to the Bengals/Broncos season opener. If we sould loose to both, you would need to that the sig line ulterations that we do don't get in the way of his. I say that the alteration should last until the rematch.
I only saw 3 that took the bet: the hot mod, that soft drink guy and yourself. So you're stuck with King's bet.

If you really want in, I guess the stipulation would run starting the end of King's bet. If that's the case, I'll have to alter the longevity of my wearing the customs.

As for those who did not partake in King's bet, they've plenty of time to think it over.

FanInAZ
08-29-2009, 10:12 PM
It's a moot point now. Read the thread, "So I'm watching "The Most Talented Team in Football" play the Saints..."

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52552

I hope you like you future sig line.

Devilspawn
08-29-2009, 10:21 PM
It's a moot point now. Read the thread, "So I'm watching "The Most Talented Team in Football" play the Saints..."

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52552

I hope you like you future sig line.
Which is why Broncos fans should sign up in droves, no?

GEM
08-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Like last year, I'm in. :D Royallypwnd. hehehehe.

LordTrychon
08-29-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm all for GEM being in, as usual.

jhildebrand
08-30-2009, 01:10 AM
Ahhh my favorite Raider fan, Devilspawn!

I am :sheep:ish right now on this bet! Not to mention sleep deprived, over worked, and going through contracts.

I will probably take this bet. Check in with me if I forget! :beer:

GEM
08-30-2009, 11:17 AM
Only 3 people showing interest? Seriously? After all the shit talking to OR the last couple months and only 3 Broncos fans willing to put their sig line on the line? Pathetic.

girler
08-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Only 3 people showing interest? Seriously? After all the shit talking to OR the last couple months and only 3 Broncos fans willing to put their sig line on the line? Pathetic.

Ok GEM, I'm in with you. :salute:

Devilspawn
08-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Thank you Gem and girler. :beer:

So sad, I plopped into my bed early this morning just giggling at the flock of fans who would take the bet, yet lo and behold...

Back in the 70s, the name was jive sucka. :tsk:

Gem since you're in King's bet, if you lose both, the stipulations for you will run after King's is over. So far, it's for one damn week.

Oh well, on to watching the Saints ass whooping I missed yesterday.

Northman
08-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Im in, mainly because your a stand up guy unllike your counterpart.

NorthernLights
08-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Props to DS for putting out a good bet and having the brass monkeys to keep coming back as per his word.

This doesn't involve me, so I'll sit back and enjoy. If nothing else, we get to watch football for the next couple of months. Gawd, it's been a long off season. :beer:

Devilspawn
08-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Props to DS for putting out a good bet and having the brass monkeys to keep coming back as per his word.

This doesn't involve me, so I'll sit back and enjoy. If nothing else, we get to watch football for the next couple of months. Gawd, it's been a long off season. :beer:
I'd bet you and BOU too, but my college edumacation says otherwise.

Devilspawn
08-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Nothing? So much action in this thread.

Northman
08-30-2009, 05:20 PM

You do realize that the most likely reason your not getting a lot of action is if the Raiders should win that this board with all the sigs and avs being raiders would make this board silver and black and not orange and blue. I dont think we as a group could stomache that. :lol:

Devilspawn
08-30-2009, 05:23 PM
You do realize that the most likely reason your not getting a lot of action is if the Raiders should win that this board with all the sigs and avs being raiders would make this board silver and black and not orange and blue. I dont think we as a group could stomache that. :lol:
Well there is orange and blue in the sig, so it won't be so bad. :cool:

Midnight Blue
08-30-2009, 06:20 PM

T'is because it's still early... the Raider-Bronco game is still 4 weeks away.

Devilspawn
08-30-2009, 06:44 PM
T'is because it's still early... the Raider-Bronco game is still 4 weeks away.
Sorry, I can't believe that. Plenty of posts in the Saints thread started by Ursa. If the same fans were confident with their giggles and smiles, I'd think they'd jump at the opportunity. I know most of that was at Oakland Raider's expense because of what he talks about but still, it's the same team.

Midnight Blue
08-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Sorry, I can't believe that. Plenty of posts in the Saints thread started by Ursa. If the same fans were confident with their giggles and smiles, I'd think they'd jump at the opportunity. I know most of that was at Oakland Raider's expense because of what he talks about but still, it's the same team.

Yeah...but it's gameday... right now we're focusing our hostility on Cutler and Da Bears... :D

GEM
08-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah...but it's gameday... right now we're focusing our hostility on Cutler and Da Bears... :D

We could agree with that if DS hadn't put up pretty much the same bet last year and only had women jump in. :yardog:

Midnight Blue
08-30-2009, 10:19 PM
We could agree with that if DS hadn't put up pretty much the same bet last year and only had women jump in. :yardog:

Good point.

LordTrychon
08-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Ok... I'll admit I really only scanned the thread the first time...

I reread earlier and saw that DS is throwing money for the Forums up as a potential here... so I'm considering, even though it wouldn't affect the amount... just supporting a good cause...

When you say 'user title'... do you mean username as you did last year, Devil... or just the custom user title... i.e. I would have to change the 'unleashed.'?

If it's just the latter, I may be in... dunno about if it's the former... I'm a creature of habit...

Edit: Reread again... and the user title is just for you, DS? Giving even more odds? :laugh: If that's true... I'll bite.

Devilspawn
08-31-2009, 12:26 AM
Edit: Reread again... and the user title is just for you, DS? Giving even more odds? :laugh: If that's true... I'll bite.
Nope that's for all parties, but the avy and sig should be enough.

Northman
08-31-2009, 12:27 AM

Does it have to be both? Cant i just do a sig? :D

Devilspawn
08-31-2009, 12:37 AM
Does it have to be both? Cant i just do a sig? :D
Well I don't think you have to worry anyways. At this rate it'll only be for a week and a half if you win. :mad:

Northman
08-31-2009, 12:44 AM
Well I don't think you have to worry anyways. At this rate it'll only be for a week and a half if you win. :mad:

Why? What did i miss?

Devilspawn
08-31-2009, 12:57 AM
Why? What did i miss?
Well for one thing, tell your avatar I said gesundheit.

The number of weeks that the sig is sported by you guys is equal to half the number of people that show up. So far it's three, so that's a week and a half.

frauschieze
08-31-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm in. :drinking:

Midnight Blue
08-31-2009, 01:04 AM
Well for one thing, tell your avatar I said gesundheit.

The number of weeks that the sig is sported by you guys is equal to half the number of people that show up. So far it's three, so that's a week and a half.

If the betting is open until the week of the game, there should be more takers... :D

LordTrychon
08-31-2009, 01:17 AM

- I'll wear the avatar, sig and custom user title for that number of weeks.
- You'll wear the avatar and sig for 1/2 the number weeks equal to.

Ok... you had me confused.

Anyway... if I can get away with just a custom user title, and not actually changing usernames... I'll bite... like I said... I like supporting a good cause... and if you're willing to potentially give to the site... I'm in.

dogfish
08-31-2009, 02:17 AM
spawn, you're a standup guy. . . lemme see if orton ****ed up his hand or not, and if he didn't i'm in-- i'm not betting on tom brandstater, though. . . . :lol:

are we talking about our first game of the season?

Devilspawn
08-31-2009, 01:25 PM
spawn, you're a standup guy. . . lemme see if orton ****ed up his hand or not, and if he didn't i'm in-- i'm not betting on tom brandstater, though. . . . :lol:

are we talking about our first game of the season?
The way our defense looks, Brandtater is not a bad second option. I think we match up better with Orton's brand of QBing.

And yes, the first game.

Devilspawn
08-31-2009, 01:26 PM
Ok... you had me confused.

Anyway... if I can get away with just a custom user title, and not actually changing usernames... I'll bite... like I said... I like supporting a good cause... and if you're willing to potentially give to the site... I'm in.
Cool.

Just the sig and avy are fine. I don't mind contributing to the site IF Oakland loses since *ugh* this site is ok...

Day1BroncoFan
08-31-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm in if I don't have to change usernames. :D

Devilspawn
08-31-2009, 02:26 PM
I've revised the bet to make it only for avatars and sigs.

Day1BroncoFan
08-31-2009, 03:35 PM
I've revised the bet to make it only for avatars and sigs.

Color me in. :D

Devilspawn
09-04-2009, 09:28 AM
Anyone else?

shank
09-04-2009, 10:50 AM
i'll throw my hat into the ring

MasterShake
09-04-2009, 11:36 AM
What the hell. I'll do it too. Hopefully I won't have Cincinnati and Oakland crap all over my sigs! :lol:

jhildebrand
09-06-2009, 10:50 PM
I am definitely NOT taking the bet. I am glad I took a couple of days to mull it over.

The addition of R Seymour changes everything!

Northman
09-06-2009, 11:33 PM
The way our defense looks, Brandtater is not a bad second option. I think we match up better with Orton's brand of QBing.

And yes, the first game.

Yea, im not using the injury excuse. I hate the Raiders and if we cant beat them with the waterboy i deserve to wear your sig.

Devilspawn
09-07-2009, 05:20 PM
I listed the participants in the original posts, with the time frame for the loser(s) to sport le avy and le sig.

T.K.O.
09-07-2009, 05:43 PM

whats the deal? if the broncos beat the raiders ( duh?) you put everybody's sig in yours?
and if the raiders recieve a miracle from above we have that hot chick in our sigs?
really i'm not trying to be difficult,i just dont quite understand the bet i guess.
maybe it would be good to just have all the losers of the bet have to put"broncos rule" or" broncos are the best" or "oakland is the be........no i just cant do it !

Devilspawn
09-07-2009, 06:52 PM
whats the deal? if the broncos beat the raiders ( duh?) you put everybody's sig in yours?
and if the raiders recieve a miracle from above we have that hot chick in our sigs?
really i'm not trying to be difficult,i just dont quite understand the bet i guess.
maybe it would be good to just have all the losers of the bet have to put"broncos rule" or" broncos are the best" or "oakland is the be........no i just cant do it !
Who said I was giving the losers my usual sig type? I doubt that's the reason you're not taking it. If you had complete faith in your team as you've rambled on and on and on about, you wouldn't even care what your avy and sig looks like. That thought shouldn't even approach your thinking if the Raiders are who you say they are.

So really, what's the real excu... reason?

ursamajor
09-09-2009, 09:57 AM

So I am expected to take part in this bet? I am a Bears Fan.

To be honest I do really wish the Bears played the Raiders this year. If I am honestly expected to be a part of this bet, Ill take part. Even though a Bears sig will easily get lost in all of those Broncos sigs.

On a side note, I commend your sack to throw down the gauntlet.

If you can get OR to take part, I am all-in. Even though I am in already, I wouldn't be apathetic about it if OR was in it.

Add me to the list.

BTW this is the first time I have read this thread.

LordTrychon
09-09-2009, 10:01 AM

To be honest I do really wish the Bears played the Raiders this year. If I am honestly expected to be a part of this bet, Ill take part. Even though a Bears sig will easily get lost in all of those Broncos sigs.

If you can get OR to take part, I am all-in. Even though I am in already, I wouldn't be apathetic about it if OR was in it.

Add me to the list.

I'm pretty sure he was just saying that there was plenty of confident Raider smacking taking place in the thread that you'd started.... not that you were actually expected to take part in this at all...

Devilspawn
09-09-2009, 12:57 PM

Add me to the list.

Our game two years ago was downright brutal to watch. What was it like 3-3 with 5 minutes left to play before Rex Grossman throws that bomb to Berrian.

Any fan can partake in the bet. Welcome. I'll assume you're going with the donkettes.

girler
09-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Our game two years ago was downright brutal to watch. What was it like 3-3 with 5 minutes left to play before Rex Grossman throws that bomb to Berrian.

Any fan can partake in the bet. Welcome. I'll assume you're going with the donkettes.

The raiders are playing our cheerleaders this year??? :confused:

ursamajor
09-10-2009, 11:43 AM

To be honest, If there were an exhibition game between the Raiders and the Raiderettes, I would have to bet the Raiderettes.

dogfish
09-10-2009, 12:00 PM
To be honest, If there were an exhibition game between the Raiders and the Raiderettes, I would have to bet the Raiderettes.

the broncos, OTOH, would beat the hell out of the fader cheerleaders. . . . and by the broncos, i mean brandon marshall and richard quinn. . . .

:frusty:

girler
09-10-2009, 12:37 PM
the broncos, OTOH, would beat the hell out of the fader cheerleaders. . . . and by the broncos, i mean brandon marshall and richard quinn. . . .

:frusty:

:drum:

Devilspawn
09-15-2009, 12:47 AM
I want more action. So now that we're 0-1 and you're 1-0, can I please get some more brave souls?

nbenallo33
09-15-2009, 12:49 AM
im in...

whatever it is

Devilspawn
09-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Check the first post, it's basically head to head matchup come Week 3.

Devilspawn
09-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Bump

Milehighwrath? EMBsomethingorother? Put your money where your weak smack is.

frauschieze
09-15-2009, 12:38 PM
After last night's game, I'm decidedly more worried about this bet. Oakland got robbed.

EMB6903
09-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Both Denver and Oakland surprised me with how well they played in the opening weeks.. should be a close hard faught game... count me in if its cool.

Devilspawn
09-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Both Denver and Oakland surprised me with how well they played in the opening weeks.. should be a close hard faught game... count me in if its cool.
Added.

jhildebrand
09-16-2009, 10:49 PM
After last night's game, I'm decidedly more worried about this bet. Oakland got robbed.

Be afraid! Be very afraid :lol:

Did you see what Seymour did? That was after joining the team for the walk through. Imagine what the guy will do when he actually gets to practice and be a part of the game plan!

Some will be wearing a very funny sig.

Day1BroncoFan
09-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Be afraid! Be very afraid :lol:

Did you see what Seymour did? That was after joining the team for the walk through. Imagine what the guy will do when he actually gets to practice and be a part of the game plan!

Some will be wearing a very funny sig.

You can fortell the future then?

Devilspawn
09-20-2009, 07:48 PM
I see a lot of high fivin' but not enough signing up. Well...?

Slick
09-20-2009, 07:52 PM

Fatty's due for a breakout game. I'm scared. Oh, and you were going to be my adpoted bronco for the week. Cool?

Devilspawn
09-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Fatty's due for a breakout game. I'm scared. Oh, and you were going to be my adpoted bronco for the week. Cool?
yeah you just do that :tsk:

gnomeflinger
09-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Okay big boy, add me on your list.

Overtime
09-20-2009, 11:14 PM
you know what DS? put me down for this. Broncos D will dominate this game, and turn JeMarshmallow into the 2nd coming of Ryan Leaf.

shank
09-20-2009, 11:17 PM
i'm actually impressed with how bad jemarcus STILL is.

Devilspawn
09-20-2009, 11:42 PM
gnomeflinger & Overtime added.

Chidoze
09-21-2009, 12:26 AM
i'm actually impressed with how bad jemarcus STILL is.
But he can throw the ball 90 yards...........

FanInAZ
09-21-2009, 02:56 AM

Who all do you have on this list. You do have me on it don't you?

FanInAZ
09-21-2009, 03:02 AM
But he can throw the ball 90 yards...........

But can his O-line protect him long enough for his receivers to get 90 yards down field? By the way, passes thrown to the Raideretts don't count.

Devilspawn
09-21-2009, 03:03 AM
Who all do you have on this list. You do have me on it don't you?
I researched to make sure I didn't miss, you never said yes or no. So I'll need one of those to add you to the list.

Slick
09-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Relentless pressure can cause me to drop my panties like a Catholic schoolgirl. I may be the kiss of death, but I'm in.

Devilspawn
09-23-2009, 05:52 PM
budumbump!

Zweems56
09-23-2009, 05:55 PM
I don't post often, but I'm in.

Thnikkaman
09-23-2009, 06:05 PM
I have enough respect for your team that I'm out. I need to not take bets with odds like this.

Devilspawn
09-25-2009, 06:44 PM
bumpage

15 suckers so far.

I'll be out of the casa most of the dia manana so this is the last chance to take me up.

Registration closes Sunday 12:01AM Donkey and Mountain Time.

MasterShake
09-27-2009, 06:20 PM
RUH-ROH! :lol:

Northman
09-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Yea DS, i think your woman in you sig if going to be spending some time with me until the next game bro. :)

dogfish
09-27-2009, 06:27 PM
this should be fun. . . .

Devilspawn
09-27-2009, 06:28 PM
I

Am

Incredibly

Pissed

Now!

gnomeflinger
09-27-2009, 06:28 PM
DS, do you need a hug?

Devilspawn
09-27-2009, 06:30 PM
^^ don't start. I didn't even see the game I was at Yankee Stadium all day. What the **** happened?

girler
09-27-2009, 06:32 PM
We were only 20 yards away from my predicted score of 30-3 when the game ended, that's what happened. :tsk:

:laugh:

gnomeflinger
09-27-2009, 06:32 PM
I was just asking if you needed a hug. :pout:

(I would like to vote that DS keeps the lady on his sig. She's gorgeous!)

Northman
09-27-2009, 06:33 PM
I was just asking if you needed a hug. :pout:

(I would like to vote that DS keeps the lady on his sig. She's gorgeous!)

She can stay, but in my sig. :laugh:

Devilspawn
09-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Well first off, congrats on the win.

I was at a bowling alley across the street from the Stadium and they didn't have a TV. All I see are two picks, little yardage and 3 points.

AL, you WERE one the best owner of the NFL prior to 1986, a deserved Hall of Famer. Now do the Nation a favor... SELL THE ******* TEAM!!!

Devilspawn
09-27-2009, 06:36 PM
She can stay, but in my sig. :laugh:
The terms weren't swapping sigs, North. It was assigning the LOSER a sig.

She's mine. Always.

Northman
09-27-2009, 06:37 PM

She's mine. Always.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dogfish
09-27-2009, 06:43 PM
^^ don't start. I didn't even see the game I was at Yankee Stadium all day. What the **** happened?

you really don't want to know-- trust me on this one. . . .

Devilspawn
09-27-2009, 06:44 PM
you really don't want to know-- trust me on this one. . . .
I think I already know. I read some more stats. I can catch the replay somewhere I think my friend Tivo'd it for me.

girler
09-27-2009, 06:46 PM

She's mine. Always.

She might need a Broncos logo on her cigar...

Slick
09-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I think I already know. I read some more stats. I can catch the replay somewhere I think my friend Tivo'd it for me.

Do yourself a favor and find something else to watch. You won't like it.

Devilspawn
09-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Well I did record the Yankees clinching the AL East AND homefield advantage today.

So the day only half sucked.

God Bless George Steinbrenner, the ONLY owner born on the 4th of July I'm speaking to right now.

Slick
09-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Well I did record the Yankees clinching the AL East AND homefield advantage today.

So the day only half sucked.

God Bless George Steinbrenner, the ONLY owner born on the 4th of July I'm speaking to right now.

That's the spirit.

Bronco Warrior
09-28-2009, 12:14 PM
Hey DevilSpawn! You owe me a sig payment from that other Forum! Gonna pay? Think it should be modified! I'll think of something!

Bronco Warrior
09-28-2009, 12:20 PM
Alziemers Davis was born on the 4th of July! 192 fraking 9! I know cause I was born on the fourth too!

Slick
09-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Wow Devilspawn. Control your stalkers. :lol:

Devilspawn
09-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey DevilSpawn! You owe me a sig payment from that other Forum! Gonna pay? Think it should be modified! I'll think of something!
Sucks you got banned over there.

And owned.

You and your Legion actually.

No, that was for that forum. The participants were listed in the original post, I don't see a Bronco Warrior there.

Sorry, perhaps next time lol

Bronco Warrior
09-28-2009, 04:21 PM
DevilSpawn. I got banned but my minions live on..and when you are banned you aren't on any lists any more. You can bail if you want..lol..but your a welcher lmao! and you didn't own the "Legion of Doooom" any more than your team you talked so much smack about owned our broncos! lol!

Devilspawn
09-28-2009, 04:48 PM
DevilSpawn. I got banned but my minions live on.
Well guys, he's one of your's. Good luck.

and when you are banned you aren't on any lists any more. You can bail if you want..lol..but your a welcher lmao! and you didn't own the "Legion of Doooom" any more than your team you talked so much smack about owned our broncos! lol!

I specifically called out your entire Legion. None of them stepped forward and they're like what, 40 of them over there?

And the fact that you had to defend your embarrassing WoW circle jerk to your own fellow fanbase should tell you that, well as a smack talker, you suck.

You can make a bet with me the second game. It's unfortunate you were banned on Mania for whatever reason. I don't welch, just ask around.

dogfish
09-28-2009, 07:32 PM
If the Broncos win by +21, I'll donate the point differential to this site for each month until the end of the football season.

were you sweatin' it, spawn? lol. . .

so how do we do this? does everybody on the winning side get to set your sig for a prescribed period of time, or are we all supposed to agree on one and you wear it the whole time?

shank
09-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Well guys, he's one of your's. Good luck.

:shudder:

gnomeflinger
09-28-2009, 07:55 PM
I love you, Spawn

ursamajor
09-29-2009, 02:45 AM
Spawn maybe you should list in order, who gets control of your avy and sig for the prescribed time. When our time comes up pm us, and we can go from there. Top can have my bid. I was a part of the bet, and would have honored my end if Den lost, but have little interest in my winnings.

FanInAZ
09-29-2009, 04:31 AM
Spawn maybe you should list in order, who gets control of your avy and sig for the prescribed time. When our time comes up pm us, and we can go from there. Top can have my bid. I was a part of the bet, and would have honored my end if Den lost, but have little interest in my winnings.

Master Shake is our sig master and is one of the members that took him up on the bet. Look @ Kings sig, MS gets the credit for that. I'm waiting to see what MS can do to DS's sig.

MasterShake
09-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Here is your new sig. Thought I'd give you another sexy lady! ENJOY! :salute:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/devilspawn.jpg

Overtime
09-29-2009, 12:14 PM
DS I'll have your sig for you by thursday night. i've been pre-occupied with a doggone Mustang all weekend, and now have college classes/homework to deal with.

FanInAZ
09-29-2009, 12:58 PM

And I was worried about what kind of sig he might come up with for us if the Raiders won.

ursamajor
09-29-2009, 02:09 PM

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/devilspawn.jpg

Mr Burns has been working the thighmaster.

Devilspawn
09-29-2009, 05:33 PM
My shit list is loooooong tonight.

Thanks a bunch Soft Drink.

Day1BroncoFan
09-29-2009, 05:40 PM

Sorry DS but I just have to laugh at that. :pound:

GEM
09-29-2009, 05:44 PM

I can't top that!! That is fan friggen tastic! Just keep that one for my time, DS.

girler
09-29-2009, 10:21 PM
I can't top that!! That is fan friggen tastic! Just keep that one for my time, DS.

It's good for me too! :salute:

Devilspawn
09-29-2009, 11:02 PM
And I was worried about what kind of sig he might come up with for us if the Raiders won.
I'm wearing it myself after the stipulations for this bet wear off. I just hope I don't break any CoCs with it. :laugh: It's a bit offensive to everything Bronco. Trust me. ;)

The original post is updated. What we'll do is take the sig of choice by the order of those who signed up. I'll wear your sig of choice for your week.

Since Gem and girler kindly :tsk: picked Mountain Dew Dew's sig, it remains until Northman's turn on 10/14.

Ahhh you better pray we don't wisen up and get Garcia back!

MasterShake
09-29-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm wearing it myself after the stipulations for this bet wear off. I just hope I don't break any CoCs with it. :laugh: It's a bit offensive to everything Bronco. Trust me. ;)

The original post is updated. What we'll do is take the sig of choice by the order of those who signed up. I'll wear your sig of choice for your week.

Since Gem and girler kindly :tsk: picked Mountain Dew Dew's sig, it remains until Northman's turn on 10/14.

Ahhh you better pray we don't wisen up and get Garcia back!

I'm a Milk Shake, bonehead! :lol:

Devilspawn
09-29-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm a Milk Shake, bonehead! :lol:
Yeah you keep thinking that's milk in there. :shocked:

MasterShake
09-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah you keep thinking that's milk in there. :shocked:

And YOU keep making sig bets with that wonderful team of yours! :salute:

Dirk
09-30-2009, 07:52 AM
DS...I just saw this. That Sig is just tooooo funny! LMAO!

MileHighWrath
10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I have absolutely no interest in raider fan, his musings, his "smack," opinions, ideas, etc and as such have no room for said raider fan's "contributions" on my monitor, hence the use of the ignore button ... in my opinion life's too short to read anything raider fan types anymore. I used to get a kick out of it but all the ridiculousness gets old after a few years or more specifically; after 6 years of complete ineptitude and inability to win more than 5 games (LMFAO what a freaking JOKE) but I must admit it's hilarious to see raider fan making bets and therefore justifying everything I have ever written or thought about raider fan.

And that sig is positively H I L A R I O U S!

Once again: LONG LIVE ALzhiemers and may quarterfat take every snap for all eternity!

Devilspawn
10-02-2009, 08:58 PM
I have absolutely no interest in raider fan, his musings, his "smack," opinions, ideas, etc and as such have no room for said raider fan's "contributions" on my monitor, hence the use of the ignore button ... in my opinion life's too short to read anything raider fan types anymore. I used to get a kick out of it but all the ridiculousness gets old after a few years or more specifically; after 6 years of complete ineptitude and inability to win more than 5 games (LMFAO what a freaking JOKE) but I must admit it's hilarious to see raider fan making bets and therefore justifying everything I have ever written or thought about raider fan.

Once again: LONG LIVE ALzhiemers and may quarterfat take every snap for all eternity!
Do you EVER have anything constructive to add?

And thanks for actually taking me up on the bet. Tool.

Devilspawn
10-02-2009, 09:03 PM

Actually reminds me of last year. Second game. Remember your M.I.A. till the dust settled. I thought Bin Laden would come out of hiding before you.

Then the offseason program. Nowhere to be found. ANYWHERE.

You think avy and sigs bother me? If it did I wouldn't have to honor the bet WHILE smacking you around.

Stay for awhile and justify it. You're 3-0, we're 1-2. Now's your chance. Get at me.

MileHighWrath
10-05-2009, 08:43 AM
I assume raider fan is responding to my post, the one that indicates his opinions are worthless to me and is there fore on my ignore list.

Predictable.

If he wasn't raider fan it would be kind of sad, instead it just makes me laugh and laugh.

raiders are 1-3, next up: NYG, PHI, NYJ & SD

Any more sig bets being made?

LMFAO

KCL
10-05-2009, 10:16 AM
I assume raider fan is responding to my post, the one that indicates his opinions are worthless to me and is there fore on my ignore list.

Predictable.

If he wasn't raider fan it would be kind of sad, instead it just makes me laugh and laugh.

LMFAO

Nothing wrong with DS...He's a good guy!!! Every team has their idiot fans...I mean look around this board.

Devilspawn
10-05-2009, 10:55 AM

Predictable.

LMFAO
LOL ignore list. :lol:

aka the "please don't hurt me" bitch move of the internet.

OR did that to several members and was called the same.

My team is in a 6+ year slump. What is it exactly that you're afraid of? :lol:

Devilspawn
10-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Northman, your choice is coming up. Am I sticking with this sig or do you have one of your own?

Day1BroncoFan
10-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Northman, your choice is coming up. Am I sticking with this sig or do you have one of your own?

You can keep this one for my week DS. :D

Devilspawn
01-11-2010, 12:09 PM
This horrid sig FINALLY comes off Friday. :elefant:

girler
01-11-2010, 01:04 PM
This horrid sig FINALLY comes off Friday. :elefant:

What do you have planned for us then, DS? :shocked: