PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Bears @ Broncos Online for Free

IHSD
08-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Hey everybody. Usually I'll post a link to my website the morning of gameday, but I may not be around tomorrow morning so I'm going to post it now and hope somebody bumps it tomorrow.

Anyways, If you haven't seen this yet, hopefully you check it out before regular season. Every week I will have links to watch the Broncos online for free on your computer. Tomorrow I will have the Bears game links about 1-2 hours before kickoff so be sure to come and watch if you don't have the game on your TV (most people should as it is on NBC.)

Also note that I will be doing this all year long so whenever you don't have a game on TV, just stop by and check out the site to watch it.

I'll stop rambling and just post the site now.

GO HERE (http://watchthedenverbroncos.wordpress.com/) FOR LINKS.

OrangeHoof
08-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Or you can just watch anywhere that gets NBC...

topscribe
08-29-2009, 08:17 PM
However, my TV is broken, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it. So I appreciate this. Thanks. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

IHSD
08-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Or you can just watch anywhere that gets NBC...

Come on man, all I'm trying to do is help.

I mentioned it was on NBC. You don't have to be a jackass about it. Some people for one reason or another might not be able to watch the game and I'm trying to help them out. Stuff like that pisses me off, but I guess there are always going to be people like you to say stuff like that, so whatever.

Most of you guys have been grateful, and for that I thank you. :salute:

IHSD

BroncoTech
08-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Don't let the nay sayers distract you . You're providing a sought after service. Sure the game is on NBC this week, how about next? We want to see every week. Keep up the good job.

OrangeHoof
08-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Hey, if you're doing this all year, great. I just couldn't resist the obvious.

topscribe
08-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Hey, if you're doing this all year, great. I just couldn't resist the obvious.

On the other hand, as my post implied, different circumstances prevent some
from access to a TV during that time. So this makes it possible for them (us) to
catch the game. So it's a service even this week.

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
08-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Come on man, all I'm trying to do is help.

I mentioned it was on NBC. You don't have to be a jackass about it. Some people for one reason or another might not be able to watch the game and I'm trying to help them out. Stuff like that pisses me off, but I guess there are always going to be people like you to say stuff like that, so whatever.

Most of you guys have been grateful, and for that I thank you. :salute:

IHSD

This is definitely appreciated.:salute: We have members on here who just might be at work during the games. We also have members who live out of the USA, and they love it when they can watch the game.

IHSD
08-29-2009, 10:39 PM
This is definitely appreciated.:salute: We have members on here who just might be at work during the games. We also have members who live out of the USA, and they love it when they can watch the game.

Here's a message I got from someone today:

"If that really is your site - you're a mad ruler!

Thanks man - living in Australia for years means all too often I miss out on the games; so thanks."

When people take the time to say a sentence or two thanking me for the site, it makes my time very worthwhile.

milehigh
08-30-2009, 12:40 AM
I live in the Springs and I have Sunday Ticket, but my bro lives in San Diego. He doesn't even have basic cable so he has to follow the score on nfl.com he will greatly appreciate this. Good work

ikillz0mbies
08-30-2009, 01:09 AM
Hey guys, what time is the game? Stupid question I know but I get off work at 6 and I'm immediately going to a friends house right after. I just want to know how much I'll miss. Thanks!

Jaws
08-30-2009, 08:23 AM
Much appreciated by us over ponders :beer:

Reidman
08-30-2009, 09:00 AM
Are these live broadcasts??

Makes no difference to me but that would be cool if they were...

Thanks for doing this also, very cool! :beer:

SoCalImport
08-30-2009, 09:24 AM
Much appreciated by us over ponders :beer:

What He said :)

Seriously. If it wasn't for folks streaming the games last season I would've seen the broncos all of twice.
This year I have Satellite but I still don't know how many games I'll get via Sky Sports. Most likely I'll be using your site on and off all season.

Thanks for the effort.

You the man, IHSD!!

studbucket
08-30-2009, 09:24 AM
This year, NBC will be streaming all SNF games from NBC.com. I do not know if this pertains to the preseason game, but it will be happening.

Some good news with that is that they switched their player over to Silverlight 3, which does a good job of smooth HD streaming, so no longer do you have to deal with choppy full-screen in the stream (supposedly).

Again, not sure if it's active for preseason, but will be available all regular season for SNF games.

Skinny
08-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Good lookin' out IHSD. Muchas gracias.

Jaws
08-30-2009, 10:21 AM
What He said :)

Seriously. If it wasn't for folks streaming the games last season I would've seen the broncos all of twice.
This year I have Satellite but I still don't know how many games I'll get via Sky Sports. Most likely I'll be using your site on and off all season.

Thanks for the effort.

You the man, IHSD!!

I haven't been able to find any info yet on what games Sky will be showing. Normally they usually have the September schedule up by now. Have you found anything? Usually, what with what's on the main broadcast and the additional digital red button service, I get to see at least half a dozen Broncos games on it each season.

IHSD
08-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Hey guys, what time is the game? Stupid question I know but I get off work at 6 and I'm immediately going to a friends house right after. I just want to know how much I'll miss. Thanks!

Game starts at 8 ET.

Are these live broadcasts??

Makes no difference to me but that would be cool if they were...

Thanks for doing this also, very cool! :beer:

Yes the games are live, but I will also have torrents to download them afterward and watch again at your lesiure.

This year, NBC will be streaming all SNF games from NBC.com. I do not know if this pertains to the preseason game, but it will be happening.

Some good news with that is that they switched their player over to Silverlight 3, which does a good job of smooth HD streaming, so no longer do you have to deal with choppy full-screen in the stream (supposedly).

Again, not sure if it's active for preseason, but will be available all regular season for SNF games.

If this is true, that's really cool news. Watching it in HD would be really nice. Thanks for letting me know! :salute:

studbucket
08-30-2009, 11:25 AM
IHSD, do you used TenYardTorrents? It's a great place to put any game torrents or find any that you want.

IHSD
08-30-2009, 11:33 AM
IHSD, do you used TenYardTorrents? It's a great place to put any game torrents or find any that you want.

Yes I do. Its always reliable. :beer:

IHSD
08-30-2009, 05:44 PM
One last bump before kickoff.

GO HERE (http://watchthedenverbroncos.wordpress.com/) FOR LNKS

Reidman
08-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Damn, I gotta go to work but I just checked it out...great quality man, this is awesome. I live in the Seachickens market so I'll be utilizing this whenever you can provide games.

Thanks again..:beer: