PDA

View Full Version : The Blitz Cutler 20 times thread

Medford Bronco
08-29-2009, 01:02 PM
If I were the Broncos I would try to hit Cutler as many times as possible
tomorrow night.

I want him smacked around to the gills. Blitz Blitz.

You mean to tell me that there are no players on Denvers D that want
to hit the selfish little baby. I am sure there are many.

Come D. Come with your A game and hit that baby. He wont have a red non contact shirt on in this game or will he have the mysterious injury

FanInAZ
08-29-2009, 01:09 PM
I doubt the Bears will call a dozen pass plays before sending Cutler to the bench.

bronc kid
08-29-2009, 01:09 PM
man i cant wait till broncs woop up on his ass we better have atleast 5 sacks

Medford Bronco
08-29-2009, 01:11 PM
I doubt the Bears will call a dozen pass plays before sending Cutler to the bench.

I understand. I just want that little crybaby hit by the Broncos.

He will probably be on the sidlines after the first half anyways.

FanInAZ
08-29-2009, 01:11 PM
man i cant wait till broncs woop up on his ass we better have atleast 5 sacks

Five sack against Bears QBs, maybe. Five against Culter alone, I doubt will be given enough oppertunities.

Overtime
08-29-2009, 08:12 PM
i wanna see his leg get snapped to where his foot touches his knee, that would be awesome.

Northman
08-29-2009, 08:16 PM
i wanna see his leg get snapped to where his foot touches his knee, that would be awesome.

Dude, that is just wrong. :lol:

I still remember Theismann's injury and that was tough to watch...all 20 times that broadcaster's showed it on replay.

I dont really wish harm on Jay, but i do want to send a message. The thing is, its going to come down to who wants to send the message more. Cutler takes things way more personal than the Broncos do so the Broncos may just come out and treat it like a preseason game. But Jay may use it as a launch pad to keep the pressure on McDaniels following the fiasco that transpired this summer. Hopefully, we treat this like a playoff game and definitely bring the heat to try and disrupt Jay early. Would be even better if the Dline gets in his head to get him off his game a bit. But, if we come out soft Jay will just pick us apart all night long.

Ravage!!!
08-29-2009, 08:20 PM
for some that want to call him a baby.... I think its a lot more childish to see the reactions...especially for those that are saying they want to see his "leg snapped." Not only childish and completely immature... but totally classless as well.

That being said.... QBs in teh NFL usually have a much higher QB rating when they are blitzed. Not only that, I truly don't think there are many on the Bronco roster that are out for his head. They have no reason.

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2009, 08:47 PM
We don't even need to sack him. All we need to do is put pressure on him, maybe knock him down a time or two, get him off his rythem and he will hang his shoulders, pout, and be done for the rest of the game.

I've seen it 20 times before. Get in his head and he is done. Can't recover, walks on and off the field, and loses his teamates around him. No leadership can come while your pouting.

ursamajor
08-29-2009, 09:06 PM
We don't even need to sack him. All we need to do is put pressure on him, maybe knock him down a time or two, get him off his rythem and he will hang his shoulders, pout, and be done for the rest of the game.

I've seen it 20 times before. Get in his head and he is done. Can't recover, walks on and off the field, and loses his teamates around him. No leadership can come while your pouting.
I dunno about that. The Giants blitzed, and easily have the best pass rushing d-line in football, and Jay looked fine.

Midnight Blue
08-29-2009, 11:52 PM
Dude, that is just wrong. :lol:

I still remember Theismann's injury and that was tough to watch...all 20 times that broadcaster's showed it on replay.

I dont really wish harm on Jay, but i do want to send a message. The thing is, its going to come down to who wants to send the message more. Cutler takes things way more personal than the Broncos do so the Broncos may just come out and treat it like a preseason game. But Jay may use it as a launch pad to keep the pressure on McDaniels following the fiasco that transpired this summer. Hopefully, we treat this like a playoff game and definitely bring the heat to try and disrupt Jay early. Would be even better if the Dline gets in his head to get him off his game a bit. But, if we come out soft Jay will just pick us apart all night long.

I still remember Eddie Mac's broken leg, too... that was awful.

jhildebrand
08-30-2009, 01:00 AM
I understand. I just want that little crybaby hit by the Broncos.

He will probably be on the sidlines after the first half anyways.

He was sacked A TON at Vandy. It doesn't bother him. In fact, Cutler proved to be better under pressure!

You want to get to the kid, crowd the secondary and have his former defense, the same defense he threw under the bus, pick him off a bunch of times.

He will leave Denver with his head spinning!

Medford Bronco
08-30-2009, 01:01 AM
He is a baby he basically ruined the Bronocos.

I will never fogive his sorry ass. I hope he becomes the next Ryan Leaf. What a jerk he is. A spoiled little brat who was given everything in his life and still has not had a winning season since high school.

I dont want him to get hurt, I just want him to do sucky and embarass himself. I never wish injury on anyone. Just make him feel the heat for his childlike actions.

jhildebrand
08-30-2009, 01:04 AM
He is a baby he basically ruined the Bronocos.

I will never fogive his sorry ass. I hope he becomes the next Ryan Leaf. What a jerk he is. A spoiled little brat who was given everything in his life and still has not had a winning season since high school.

I dont want him to get hurt, I just want him to do sucky and embarass himself. I never wish injury on anyone. Just make him feel the heat for his childlike actions.

Nothing wrong with that :cool:

He has yet to prove two things:
1) That he can throw the ball away
2) That he can work through his progessions and NOT LOCK ON ONE WR
2a) Account for a LB dropping deep. Most of his INT's came that way

OaklandRaider
08-31-2009, 01:48 AM
Well you guys brought pressure, but still got your ass beat.

Nice try though. Cutler ripped your secondary.

BroncoBJ
08-31-2009, 01:50 AM

Not everyone can do as good as the Raiders :(

OaklandRaider
08-31-2009, 01:55 AM
Not everyone can do as good as the Raiders :(

Lmao. Nice username, bud.

ursamajor
08-31-2009, 09:01 PM
Well, all I can say is the Jay that wears #6 for Chicago has consistently shown the ability to:

Throw the ball away, distribute the ball, and deal with lbs dropping into coverage-Briggs, Urlacher, and Tinoisamoa are arguably the best 4-3 lb corps in football-they all can cover too. And Cutler faces them every practice.

DenBronx
08-31-2009, 09:11 PM
cool thread.

ZERO SACKS. :tsk:

Zweems56
08-31-2009, 09:17 PM

I will never understand the enjoyment some people get in verbally abusing another team. Especially in the same week that they got beat 45-7.

Ravage!!!
08-31-2009, 11:37 PM

Hmmm.... not sure I saw this.

jhildebrand
09-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Well, all I can say is the Jay that wears #6 for Chicago has consistently shown the ability to:

Throw the ball away, distribute the ball, and deal with lbs dropping into coverage-Briggs, Urlacher, and Tinoisamoa are arguably the best 4-3 lb corps in football-they all can cover too. And Cutler faces them every practice.

Urlacher is way too heavy and moving slow as was mentioned last night a couple of times.

Cutler has looked ok in the preseason. Great! Yay! Whooppee! Lets see what happens when the rounds are live and it is up to him to win. Im not talking about winning games when you have a big lead. I am talking about carrying a team and beating the likes of the sorry Raiders at home, Buffalo at home, or Detroit on the road.

Until then Cutler's last 2 games were a bad Buffalo loss at home and a stomping in SD!

By the way, I don't get why Bears fans insist on drinking the kool aid and blinding themselves the way some Bronco fans did. I am not taking anything away from the guy. Every QB in the NFL has areas they can improve on.

jhildebrand
10-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Nothing wrong with that :cool:

He had issues with Linemen and LB's dropping again tonight! The kid has got to learn to address that. When that happens, that means he should have time to throw the ball and somebody should be wide open!