PDA

View Full Version : And with the third pick of the draft the Bengals take...

Poet
11-18-2007, 04:40 PM
Hopefully someone good. I have never seen a bigger waste of talent then the Bengals this year. They have a top five QB, two top ten Wideouts, a strong offensive line and one of the best fullbacks in the NFL. Most teams with that much offense can overcome a terrible defense and at least make the playoffs. This year is worse then ANY 2-14 Bengal season ever. I will still go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the rest of their games, but this is pathetic.

What makes it worse is that Cleveland and all of their stupid crappy fans are doing better. My god, that entire city makes me sick.

P.S.
Draft a stud defensive lineman, PLEASE!

Cleveland Rocks
11-18-2007, 04:56 PM
What makes it worse is that Cleveland and all of their stupid crappy fans

So, I am a "stupid, crappy, fan" ?

BroncoBJ
11-18-2007, 05:00 PM
lol browns.

dogfish
11-18-2007, 05:32 PM
And with the third pick of the draft the Bengals take...

glen dorsey looks like a strong possibility at this point. . .

Medford Bronco
11-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Hopefully someone good. I have never seen a bigger waste of talent then the Bengals this year. They have a top five QB, two top ten Wideouts, a strong offensive line and one of the best fullbacks in the NFL. Most teams with that much offense can overcome a terrible defense and at least make the playoffs. This year is worse then ANY 2-14 Bengal season ever. I will still go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the rest of their games, but this is pathetic.

What makes it worse is that Cleveland and all of their stupid crappy fans are doing better. My god, that entire city makes me sick.

P.S.
Draft a stud defensive lineman, PLEASE!

King I think Cincy has talent on offense
but they are really sad on defense..

Also I think its time for Marvin Lewis to go.
This team is so undiciplined with all the arrests
over the years. They lose their
focus and lose games they should win
Today was one. I picked Arizona
because the Bengals defense but
all in all it is a winnable game
and they give up 35 to the Cards
not good IMO

A good new/old coach (Bill Cower maybe)
could do wonders and with the talent
there they should be good IMO

Lorcust
11-19-2007, 02:22 AM
The Jets and the Bengals are going to be praying they're the first team to draft Chris Long out of Virginia.

I say the Bungles rally better than the Jets, and end up with someone like James Laurinaitis, while the Jets get Chris Long.