PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City and San Diego go down, it's the Broncos time to shine.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-18-2007, 04:03 PM
Here we go folks. Rivers chokes and throws an INT with 1:30 to go and Jacksonville will run out the clock.

Kansas City lost in a tough fight to the Colts. Here's Denver's shot. Make it happen!

BigBroncLove
11-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Though not really a part of the hunt for first place in the west, the Raiders also lost to the Vikings in a close game. If the Broncos win they will be the lone team in teh AFC west to move up in the W column. Go Broncos!

Tned
11-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Here we go folks. Rivers chokes and throws an INT with 1:30 to go and Jacksonville will run out the clock.

Kansas City lost in a tough fight to the Colts. Here's Denver's shot. Make it happen!

Not so much a choke, as normal behavior. I don't remember the exact stat, but in the fourth quarter after his earlier INT, they showed that he leads the league in turnovers, with something like 11 INTs and 4 fumbles. Add the INT inside of two minutes, and he has padded his lead on the league.

Retired_Member_001
11-18-2007, 04:14 PM
It actually looks like we have a chance to win this division. :shocked:

Tned
11-18-2007, 04:19 PM
It actually looks like we have a chance to win this division. :shocked:

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5023

BroncoBJ
11-18-2007, 05:20 PM
http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5023

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=105384

Posted before yours ;) lol

But I'm shocked to see you excited Dream.
What about our Draft Pick? :beer:

Tned
11-18-2007, 05:25 PM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=105384

Posted before yours ;) lol

But I'm shocked to see you excited Dream.
What about our Draft Pick? :beer:

JC4MVP, you must post too much on various forums. It is only the 18th, and you have already exceeded your montly bandwidth on your image hosting. :D

BroncoBJ
11-18-2007, 05:28 PM
JC4MVP, you must post too much on various forums. It is only the 18th, and you have already exceeded your montly bandwidth on your image hosting. :D

:laugh: are you talking about my sig?
It goes on and off between working and not working? :coffee:

I dont get it.
What does it mean by that?

I'm only on like 3 forums I think.

Photobuckets being wierd.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh, I don't know about the pick or where we'll be yet - but hey, we're definitely in the race now. If we can take care of business tomorrow. It's in our hands to win the West.

BroncoBJ
11-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Oh, I don't know about the pick or where we'll be yet - but hey, we're definitely in the race now. If we can take care of business tomorrow. It's in our hands to win the West.

Its been in our hands the whole time :lol:
But now we can win it outright by at least a game.

I'd be really depressed if we blew this great chance down the drain though.

We need to go out fired up.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-18-2007, 08:20 PM

Well, I think Denver has got a lot of help with KC and SD fumbling the opportunities they had. Now it's our own destiny, a little help would still be nice though.

BaiLeY324
11-18-2007, 08:21 PM

Hell yeah, I think we are though. Especially since we took it to the Chiefs in THEIR HOUSE last week, how many Bronco teams in the past 10 years can say that?

BroncoBJ
11-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Well, I think Denver has got a lot of help with KC and SD fumbling the opportunities they had. Now it's our own destiny, a little help would still be nice though.

Yea it makes games more relaxing I guess when you have a lead.

I'd like to have a 2 game lead over the division when we go to play the Chargers in San Diego. Thats my goal.

I'd love a 3 game lead but settle for a 2 game lead.

If we have a 1 game lead I would be pretty nervous.

But its crazy how I'm actually excited about us when were 4-5.
I thought we were doomed when we lost to the Packers. :lol:

Medford Bronco
11-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Not so much a choke, as normal behavior. I don't remember the exact stat, but in the fourth quarter after his earlier INT, they showed that he leads the league in turnovers, with something like 11 INTs and 4 fumbles. Add the INT inside of two minutes, and he has padded his lead on the league.

Rivers looks like he puts vaseline on the football:laugh:

he has regressed so much after playing well last year

I give KC credit for today. they hung in there
vs Indy better than have done in like 4 years
vs them..tough loss for them.

Watchthemiddle
11-18-2007, 11:30 PM

Indy is something else. What happened to their offense? I think this should be a prime example to ALL of us that just because you have an all world QB, you still need talent around him to be successful. ( I think we learned that in the late 80's and early 90's) The injuries are taking its toll on the Indy just like us.

underrated29
11-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Great news!!! i hope we can take the lead...

I know i have my own thread on this, and i dont want to put a damper on things, but it looks like i am going to win my ff game this week.yay!****!

omac
11-19-2007, 10:30 AM

A lot of Rivers' success last season was because of the way L.T. was dominating; their (former) offense was focussed on everything flowing off of L.T., but Turner doesn't go in that approach. There have been games where Turner didn't even use L.T. as much as he could've. Now they see the effectiveness of ... Martyball. :D

omac
11-20-2007, 08:02 AM
... and they do shine! :cheers:

We have to win all our games, somehow finding a way to beat SD; their remaining schedule looks at least as manageable as Denver's.