PDA

View Full Version : Week one My Bengals> Your Broncos: Wanna bet?

Poet
08-28-2009, 11:08 PM
I am very confident that my Bengals will beat your Broncos in week one.

I will be offering my sig as bet fodder.

The way the bet is set up as many people (if they want) can join in the bet.

Let's say 5 Bronco posters say that their team will beat mine.

Assume I lose the bet, in my sig I would say something to the effect of "Poster1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc etc etc etc. The bet would be friendly and in fun. Nothing too terrible and in good fun.

Any takers? I think the sig bet should last for about a month. I will only take bets from posters that I have faith will hold up their end of the bargain.

Ravage!!!
08-28-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm not taking...

skycoyote
08-29-2009, 01:12 AM
How many points you given?

OaklandRaider
08-29-2009, 02:03 AM
According to BoltsOwnU, if you guys don't bet money on the game then you are a sad, hypocritical coward. That's coming from his mouth, not mine. :lol:

It will be interesting to see how many Bronco fans step up to the plate in this bet.

FanInAZ
08-29-2009, 02:31 AM
I'm not understand what exactly would be the consequences to the looser. I say make it simple. Which ever side looses has to put a pic of the winning side in their sig line along with a one sentence exultation of the winning side. These elements must remain in the looser sig line until the end of the season

I'm in for that!

Gamechanger
08-29-2009, 02:33 AM
this game is what you'd call a cripple fight

Reidman
08-29-2009, 02:40 AM

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/SM1082~Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

MasterShake
08-29-2009, 07:02 AM
I'll do it, what the hell. The sig will just have your name in it if I lose and mine in it if you lose? Thats the only part that confuses me. I'll do it if I can make you a "Property of the Broncos and MasterShake" sig, and in turn I will make a "Property of the Bengals and King" sig if I lose. Or something.

Poet
08-29-2009, 10:19 AM
I'll do it, what the hell. The sig will just have your name in it if I lose and mine in it if you lose? Thats the only part that confuses me. I'll do it if I can make you a "Property of the Broncos and MasterShake" sig, and in turn I will make a "Property of the Bengals and King" sig if I lose. Or something.

That's what I meant.

You're going down, shakeboy.

FanInAZ
08-29-2009, 01:36 PM
That's what I meant.

You're going down, shakeboy.

:D I'm up for that too, kitty lover! :D

GEM
08-29-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm in. :D

Poet
08-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Could I get a mod to sticky this please?

Gem, AZ, Shake, prepared to get thrashed!

FanInAZ
08-29-2009, 03:18 PM
meeeooowww!

Poet
08-29-2009, 03:20 PM
meeeooowww!

I always knew you were a big ole *****. :lol:;)

Slick
08-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Child please!

Poet
08-30-2009, 01:11 PM
Bump.

West
09-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Fvck it. I'm in.

Nightwolf
09-10-2009, 01:44 AM
i'm in too

Dortoh
09-10-2009, 09:26 AM
I believe I'll have to pass :shocked:

Poet
09-10-2009, 10:08 AM
I believe I'll have to pass :shocked:

You're not the man I once knew.

Dortoh
09-10-2009, 10:13 AM
You're not the man I once knew.

That does it Sign me up the Bengals are going down :balloons:

dogfish
09-10-2009, 12:02 PM

kinda like when you and west get into it, huh pony boy?

West
09-10-2009, 12:52 PM
kinda like when you and west get into it, huh pony boy?

Stay golden pony boy.

West
09-10-2009, 01:50 PM
I say step your game up King.

How about a username bet?

Just between me and you.

Bengals win... You can have me change my user name to anything you want for X period of time.

Broncos win... You gotta sport the user name I choose for X amount of time.

What you say?

nbenallo33
09-10-2009, 01:59 PM
im in! if the broncos lose i'll put a bungle in my sig

Poet
09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
I say step your game up King.

How about a username bet?

Just between me and you.

Bengals win... You can have me change my user name to anything you want for X period of time.

Broncos win... You gotta sport the user name I choose for X amount of time.

What you say?

How about the x amount of time be two weeks?

I'll accept.

West
09-10-2009, 02:01 PM
How about the x amount of time be two weeks?

I'll accept.

Puss-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

But thats fine.

Game on.

Let's go Broncos!!!!!

Poet
09-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Puss-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

But thats fine.

Game on.

Let's go Broncos!!!!!

We can go up to a month if you want.

West
09-10-2009, 02:04 PM
We can go up to a month if you want.

That's fine with me.

Dortoh
09-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey just a heads up when we lose....I mean if we lose I wont be able to start paying my debit until the 21st as I'm hunting.

Overtime
09-13-2009, 03:12 PM
I am very confident that my Bengals will beat your Broncos in week one.

Bitch u just got owned!!!! thanks to a heads up play by Brandon Stokely.

Broncos 12
Bungles 7

Devilspawn
09-13-2009, 03:15 PM
I live in NY and have seen how... unfortunate the Jets have been for decades.

But this. Just damn.

Reidman
09-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Wow, this one has go to sting a little....lol

Poet
09-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Bitch u just got owned!!!! thanks to a heads up play by Brandon Stokely.

Broncos 12
Bungles 7

Bitch? Lol, ok, that's fine. Your team won on a great heads up play. I guess my consolation is that I'm taking it like a man and you barely wanted to talk ANY trash before the week because you had no confidence in your team. But, a bet's a bet.

For everyone who participated in this thread send me what you want in my sig. Because of the limited space rule I'm guessing that most people will end up doing the list thing that I suggested earlier. Mastershake wanted to put in a sig of his own (this will be lovely) and West gets to choose my name.

But, OT, don't get it twisted, it took a miracle for your team to win, and I know that most of your teams fans were certain that they lost the game. Which is fine, your team won. But I wouldn't start talking reckless to me, because lets face it, you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Your move.

Slick
09-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Bitch? Lol, ok, that's fine. Your team won on a great heads up play. I guess my consolation is that I'm taking it like a man and you barely wanted to talk ANY trash before the week because you had no confidence in your team. But, a bet's a bet.

For everyone who participated in this thread send me what you want in my sig. Because of the limited space rule I'm guessing that most people will end up doing the list thing that I suggested earlier. Mastershake wanted to put in a sig of his own (this will be lovely) and West gets to choose my name.

But, OT, don't get it twisted, it took a miracle for your team to win, and I know that most of your teams fans were certain that they lost the game. Which is fine, your team won. But I wouldn't start talking reckless to me, because lets face it, you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Your move.

You were in my thoughts today. In a totally non-ghey way of course. :eek:

Northman
09-13-2009, 03:40 PM

Your move.

Im going to cut you some slack. Your a good guy and it was a tough game. Cant believe we still won.

Poet
09-13-2009, 03:51 PM
FaninAZ
MasterShake
GEM
NightWolf
Dortoh
nbenallo33

Oh wait, OT, you didn't even man up to make the bet. My god, how can you come into a thread and run your mouth when you weren't even confident enough to bet on your own team?

Hell, it's Broncos 12 Bengals 7 but right now for this thread it's King87 100 and OT -12

BigDaddyBronco
09-13-2009, 03:53 PM
FaninAZ
MasterShake
GEM
Slick? (you posted in here and I assumed you were in, were you?)
NightWolf
Dortoh
nbenallo33

Oh wait, OT, you didn't even man up to make the bet. My god, how can you come into a thread and run your mouth when you weren't even confident enough to bet on your own team?

Hell, it's Broncos 12 Bengals 7 but right now for this thread it's King87 100 and OT -12

How many milkshakes and cheeseburgers will it take to make you happy? :D

Overtime
09-13-2009, 03:55 PM
FaninAZ
MasterShake
GEM
NightWolf
Dortoh
nbenallo33

i didn't even see the thread to be honest. im just giving ya shit man, it's smack talk. :D

Slick
09-13-2009, 03:57 PM
FaninAZ
MasterShake
GEM
NightWolf
Dortoh
nbenallo33

I wasn't in King. I'm not much of a gambler. It never works out for me.

Poet
09-13-2009, 03:58 PM
How many milkshakes and cheeseburgers will it take to make you happy? :D

Zero. It was a good game and we lost to a team that I like and cheer for. It was a team that I consider to have great classy players with great classy fans. Granted you have morons like Overtime, but it's not really your fault that some of your fans eat glue because they think it would help them stick to their word.

The Bengals lost a gritty game with a bit of bad luck. But, if they didn't want to lose to something that I would call a fluke they shouldn't drop third down passes (Coles), refuse to put playmakers on the field (Chris "the predator" Henry), or fail at consistently pressuring the QB. Leon Hall did a decent job on Marshall all day and he tipped the ball in the air. He should have knocked it down and most of the time that mistake wouldn't cost us. It cost us big time.

So I'll take the positives (Rey Maualuga hits like a truck and showed that he can blitz and cover passes) and that Michael Johnson made big plays. Ocho Cinco got wicked at times and he cares about football again. Carson Palmer with time is just as good as anyone in the league not named Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

I had both teams ending up at 8-8 and started the thread for fun. I bleed orange and black and one loss isn't going to eat me alive. I've witnessed 2-14 seasons in which our two wins came from miracle Stokelyesque plays.

So good game Broncos fans, at the very least both teams showed that they won't be doormats to the league.

MasterShake
09-13-2009, 03:59 PM
FaninAZ
MasterShake
GEM
NightWolf
Dortoh
nbenallo33

One of our teams was in for a heartbreak today. Good game by both teams... but I'm still making you a sig tonight!

Good luck the rest of the season, I think you burned up your bad today! :salute:

Poet
09-13-2009, 03:59 PM
I wasn't in King. I'm not much of a gambler. It never works out for me.

Thank you for being honest.

And OT, in this thread I'm Rey Maualuga and you're Eddie Royal.

I may have lost but at least I got to CRUSH you. ;)

Overtime
09-13-2009, 05:05 PM
lolz. ok man, whatever makes ya happy!.

FanInAZ
09-13-2009, 05:10 PM
I missed the game because I was a church. When I left, I started bracing for the possiblity that I would have to change my sig line. I was relieved to see that we actually did win.

I love my Broncos and have tried my hardest to stay possitve throughout this off season, but it was hard. I was sure that they were better then the gloom and doomers. I just was not sure how much better.

As far as our teams playing again this year? I just hope they both can reach .500

MasterShake
09-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Here ya go, sparky!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/kingnew.jpg

Devilspawn
09-13-2009, 05:38 PM
uuggh man nipples.

frauschieze
09-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Yum, man nipples!

Poet
09-13-2009, 06:26 PM
Sigh, I'm going to put it in my sig. If it isn't there in 15 minutes could a moderator do it for me because I often botch anything related to technology.

This is going to be a long long month.

gnomeflinger
09-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Love the new sig, King. :D

Poet
09-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Love the new sig, King. :D

Ho.

gnomeflinger
09-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Ho.

Ingrate.

girler
09-13-2009, 06:45 PM
Ho.
If you add another "ho" per month, then by Christmas you can be Santa Claus. :santaclaus:

nbenallo33
09-13-2009, 06:50 PM
like the new sig but i wish he had a shirt on

gnomeflinger
09-13-2009, 06:51 PM
If you add another "ho" per month, then by Christmas you can be Santa Claus. :santaclaus:

Or The Green Giant

girler
09-13-2009, 06:54 PM
like the new sig but i wish he had a shirt on

Like your avy does? :girl:

MasterShake
09-13-2009, 08:37 PM
The best part is my wife asked me who won because she had to run some errands and I was going on and on about Stockley's incredible play. Then later she comes in when I'm making the sig and I have this half naked picture of him in Photoshop. I wonder what she thought as she walked out of the room! :lol:

West
09-13-2009, 08:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. King's a fag!!!!

MasterShake
09-13-2009, 08:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. King's a fag!!!!

No, he just really likes Stockley.

West
09-13-2009, 08:45 PM
No, he just really likes Stockley.

Shake. Drop the mod act for a second and say... "King's a fag".

LRtagger
09-13-2009, 09:11 PM
I dont know about any of you, but I am built exactly like Brandon Stokely

GEM
09-13-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh man!!! The best part of winning this bet is looking at Brandon Stokely....effing hot. :drool: :D

Northman
09-13-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh man!!! The best part of winning this bet is looking at Brandon Stokely....effing hot. :drool: :D

Get your tongue back in your mouth. Jeezus. :tsk:

West
09-13-2009, 11:29 PM

Does anyone else find it a little strange that Shakey Shake found the picture to put into the sig?

nbenallo33
09-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Does anyone else find it a little strange that Shakey Shake found the picture to put into the sig?

yes i do...

so what did we win in the bet again??

West
09-13-2009, 11:35 PM
yes i do...

so what did we win in the bet again??

Yall can tell King to put anything in his sig and I can tell him what his name will be for the next month.

Poet
09-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Yall can tell King to put anything in his sig and I can tell him what his name will be for the next month.

Pretty much yeah. I obviously can't fit a ton of pictures in here but I would be willing to juggle them around a bit.

That being said, YOU get to change my name ONCE, West.

GEM
09-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Get your tongue back in your mouth. Jeezus. :tsk:

He's just your average sized guy with great pecs and just the right amount of chest hair...oh wait, I'm going on again. :D :laugh:

West
09-14-2009, 12:33 AM
He's just your average sized guy with great pecs and just the right amount of chest hair...oh wait, I'm going on again. :D :laugh:

Take this to the proper forum young lady. If I have to warn you again, you're getting a spankin.

West
09-14-2009, 12:34 AM
Pretty much yeah. I obviously can't fit a ton of pictures in here but I would be willing to juggle them around a bit.

That being said, YOU get to change my name ONCE, West.

I know this. I'm still pondering.