PDA

View Full Version : Coach McD is the man

nbenallo33
08-28-2009, 05:43 PM
there is alot of things going around and not many people like Mcdaniels, but he is gonna do things to the Broncos that we wont even remember the name shanahan. McD is such a smart coach, he wont have the same 15 plays every game that Shanahan had.. i love how he handles things in interviews and trys to keep media out of things which is great they just blow thing out of the water anyways.
this might be a tough year for us Broncos fans but you cant decide how good of a coach he really is by one year...
you heard it here so when and it will happen when he is the top coach in the league remember i said it on this thread! :salute:

okay im done venting now! :D

Day1BroncoFan
08-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Here it comes...

Flame on...

Simple Jaded
08-28-2009, 05:47 PM
I especially like his eye for System QB talent.......

Ravage!!!
08-28-2009, 05:53 PM
No flaming here.... I think that post was kinda cute

SR
08-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I wouldn't go that far, but I do like him and I do think he'll work out with Denver. I don't like how the Cutler thing was handled and I didn't like drafting Moreno, but I do like his attitude, his "team first" stuff, his being hard nosed, and how he's handled the Marshall drama. Best coach in the league? Nah. Good coach for Denver? Sure. Successful coach in Denver? In time maybe.

But I'm not about to say he's single handedly turned this franchise upside down or any stupid crap like that, because he hasn't. I'm not going swing off his nuts either; but I do think he will work out and we'll get back to our winning ways with him as our coach.

Broncos Mtnman
08-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Josh McDaniels is barely A man, let alone THE man.

:coffee:

Day1BroncoFan
08-28-2009, 06:10 PM
He's THE man we have.

LRtagger
08-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Dudes Cutler himself even said McDaniels is a good coach...and you know everything that Cutler says is troof

claymore
08-28-2009, 06:14 PM
I want to see more than one passing TD by our starting offense Sunday.

Day1BroncoFan
08-28-2009, 06:15 PM
I want to see more than one passing TD by our starting offense Sunday.

Get in line.

claymore
08-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Get in line.

And no interceptions. And a Reception greater than 10 yards. Not including YAC.

Dreadnought
08-28-2009, 06:25 PM

At least one pass over 20 yards on the fly and on target. Ain't that much to ask, is it?

Ravage!!!
08-28-2009, 06:27 PM

whoa whoa whoa... lets not get carried away

Ravage!!!
08-28-2009, 06:27 PM
He's THE man we have.

well.. he's A man we have

Nature Boy
08-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Fire Mickey Mouse!

claymore
08-28-2009, 06:29 PM
At least one pass over 20 yards on the fly and on target. Ain't that much to ask, is it?

His longest pass this preseason was 26 yards. 25 of those yard were YAC. Seriously. :vomit:

Superchop 7
08-28-2009, 08:34 PM
I like Josh as an offensive co-ordinator.

It's the head coach that I have a problem with.

His head coaching decisions have been abysmal.

His approach, defined by ego.

claymore
08-28-2009, 08:44 PM

He is a great Offensive coordinator when Brady and Moss are your QB and WR.
Cassell had a good year in the system, but, it wasnt great, they ran allot, AND had RANDY FREAKIN MOSS. Who is doubled every play no matter what.

claymore
08-28-2009, 08:45 PM

McDaniels will go down in history.

Watchthemiddle
08-28-2009, 09:04 PM
I am book marking this thread for all of the doubters to eat crow.

TIA

claymore
08-28-2009, 09:15 PM

TIA

I so hope you are right. I will be the first one to say I was retarded.

SR
08-28-2009, 10:11 PM

TIA

This is definitely bookmark worthy.

Ravage!!!
08-28-2009, 10:26 PM
He is a great Offensive coordinator when Brady and Moss are your QB and WR.
Cassell had a good year in the system, but, it wasnt great, they ran allot, AND had RANDY FREAKIN MOSS. Who is doubled every play no matter what.

and he was still the worst in the NFL in the redzone .....

jrelway
08-28-2009, 11:54 PM
winning cures all. if he takes us to the playoffs, yes sir. if he doesnt, no maam

Chris90210
08-29-2009, 09:48 AM
I can't stand to see that ****** on the sidelines

Jaws
08-29-2009, 10:18 AM
I'm liking the optimism of this thread. Nice to hear a cheery tune now and then. Hope the OP's prediction turns out to be true :)

rcsodak
08-29-2009, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't go that far, but I do like him and I do think he'll work out with Denver. I don't like how the Cutler thing was handled and I didn't like drafting Moreno, but I do like his attitude, his "team first" stuff, his being hard nosed, and how he's handled the Marshall drama. Best coach in the league? Nah. Good coach for Denver? Sure. Successful coach in Denver? In time maybe.

But I'm not about to say he's single handedly turned this franchise upside down or any stupid crap like that, because he hasn't. I'm not going swing off his nuts either; but I do think he will work out and we'll get back to our winning ways with him as our coach.

Ok, so just to clarify.......

:listen:

....the nuts position is still open? :elefant:

rcsodak
08-29-2009, 11:41 AM
and he was still the worst in the NFL in the redzone .....

...with a 1st year qb who hadn't started a game since HIGH SCHOOL, and had an only average running game.

Lonestar
08-30-2009, 06:08 PM
...with a 1st year QB who hadn't started a game since HIGH SCHOOL, and had an only average running game.

a trivial detail at that the audacity of some people..:laugh::laugh:

opposed to our redzone deficiencies with the strongest arm in the NFL

rcsodak
08-31-2009, 10:40 PM
a trivial detail at that the audacity of some people..:laugh::laugh:

opposed to our redzone deficiencies with the strongest arm in the NFL

The AUDACITY!

B...b...b....but...jr! The bestest, most powerful armed, fleetest of foot, QB didn't have a first round running back to save his ass when he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn! Or throw to players in the same uni's!!!!!

Surely....with a stud buffalo........

...like TD....

Oh, crap! Wait! He was a 6th rounder! Bad example.

Um........Steve Sewell!

Sammy Winder!

Gerald Wilhite!

ummmm........ *scratching head* :shocked:

NameUsedBefore
08-31-2009, 10:48 PM
His longest pass this preseason was 26 yards. 25 of those yard were YAC. Seriously. :vomit:

In making my internet loser-rounds, I ventured onto the Bears forum and read that Orton's longest in the air pass last year was 30-yards.

Speaking of being an internet loser, are you still posting on the Chargers forum?

Dirk
09-01-2009, 06:04 AM
there is alot of things going around and not many people like Mcdaniels, but he is gonna do things to the Broncos that we wont even remember the name shanahan. McD is such a smart coach, he wont have the same 15 plays every game that Shanahan had.. i love how he handles things in interviews and trys to keep media out of things which is great they just blow thing out of the water anyways.
this might be a tough year for us Broncos fans but you cant decide how good of a coach he really is by one year...
you heard it here so when and it will happen when he is the top coach in the league remember i said it on this thread! :salute:

I like your optimism!! :beer:

I am hoping we are at least .500 this year because it will take at least one year to get the players heads fully connecting with the new systems on both sides of the ball.

The only thing I would like changed is for McD to NOT WEAR A HOODIE during games!!!! I think that is so classless. (though if he is winning games he can wear what he wants :D)

Lonestar
09-01-2009, 06:41 AM

I am hoping we are at least .500 this year because it will take at least one year to get the players heads fully connecting with the new systems on both sides of the ball.

The only thing I would like changed is for McD to NOT WEAR A HOODIE during games!!!! I think that is so classless. (though if he is winning games he can wear what he wants :D)

Well so far he is 0-0. Not a winner nor a loser.

If the hoodie is what makes him comfortable so be it. Nolan got premission to wear a suit and tie lat year to honor his dad.

What does it matter.

claymore
09-01-2009, 07:18 AM
In making my internet loser-rounds, I ventured onto the Bears forum and read that Orton's longest in the air pass last year was 30-yards.

Speaking of being an internet loser, are you still posting on the Chargers forum?

I havent in a while. I have nothing to say to them. Norv Turner is a more accomplished coach than ours. They no longer made the dumbest QB mistake in Conference/NFL history, their QB is now better than ours, etc...

Tned
09-01-2009, 07:38 AM

Like I said in my "From shorts to pads" ramblings last week, I HOPE that 14 years from now we can look back and say that McDaniels has been as good as Shanahan, but I can assure you that no long time Broncos fan will ever forget Shanahan's name.

He was the head coach that brought us our first Super Bowl win, not to mention another. Two losing seasons in 14 years. Not too many coaches can make the same claim.

Just as Reeve's name isn't forgotten, with the three Super Bowl appearances that his Denver lead team brough us.

In the end, I would love to say, "damn, Bowlen was a genius with that coaching move", but that is going to take time, because at this moment, the Broncos under McDaniels are 0-0. They have yet to win or lose a real game, and we have no idea how the Broncos will do under McDaniels or whether he will be the coach for two years or two decades.

claymore
09-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Like I said in my "From shorts to pads" ramblings last week, I HOPE that 14 years from now we can look back and say that McDaniels has been as good as Shanahan, but I can assure you that no long time Broncos fan will ever forget Shanahan's name.

He was the head coach that brought us our first Super Bowl win, not to mention another. Two losing seasons in 14 years. Not too many coaches can make the same claim.

Just as Reeve's name isn't forgotten, with the three Super Bowl appearances that his Denver lead team brough us.

In the end, I would love to say, "damn, Bowlen was a genius with that coaching move", but that is going to take time, because at this moment, the Broncos under McDaniels are 0-0. They have yet to win or lose a real game, and we have no idea how the Broncos will do under McDaniels or whether he will be the coach for two years or two decades.
I would be happy if he turned this thing around and was as good as wade phillips.

Tned
09-01-2009, 07:47 AM
I would be happy if he turned this thing around and was as good as wade phillips.

That makes one of us. I expect a lot more than Phillips produced, whether it is under McDaniels or another coach.

In-com-plete
09-01-2009, 08:12 AM

That . . . made me laugh.

Dirk
09-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Well so far he is 0-0. Not a winner nor a loser.

If the hoodie is what makes him comfortable so be it. Nolan got premission to wear a suit and tie lat year to honor his dad.

What does it matter.

I understand what you are saying. I guess from my generation (as well as some others on the boards) your appearance can mean a lot. Meaning that if he is the Coach and is the man in charge, then dress a little up from a hoodie.

It doesn't matter really as long as the results are on the field. But we already have Baby T.O. so having Baby Belicheck is too much....haha! (althrough the rings will be nice). YES I SAID WILL BE NICE! :D

Northman
09-01-2009, 10:00 AM

Wait? Optimism? What? What does that mean?
:lol:

Lonestar
09-01-2009, 10:07 AM

IMHO it is time to tone down the hate for the new coach either embrace him until he proves you correct or just be still everyone knows your thoughts on this all your doing is wasting gigabytes of storage and band width..

you have said the same thing ad nauseam.. Please let it rest..

claymore
09-01-2009, 10:09 AM
IMHO it is time to tone down the hate for the new coach either embrace him until he proves you correct or just be still everyone knows your thoughts on this all your doing is wasting gigabytes of storage and band width..

No.

Asian Sushi 7
09-01-2009, 10:10 AM

run on sentences bad in orient.

fan police bad here.

claymore
09-01-2009, 10:12 AM
run on sentences bad in orient.

fan police bad here.

Fan police mad cause they were wrong. Coach MCD has made team worse day wont admit. and makes dem mad. dey wis plummer still here. never forgive shannahan for trading the doosh.

Asian Sushi 7
09-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Fan police mad cause they were wrong. Coach MCD has made team worse day wont admit. and makes dem mad. dey wis plummer still here. never forgive shannahan for trading the doosh.

you make thread in safe place for me and you. i like you accent.