PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Doom (positive only thread, no trolling. Want to trash start your own thread)

Northman
03-24-2013, 05:22 PM
For your time in Denver. Sorry it didnt work out but i wish you the best. Thanks for the memories mate. \m/

Northman
03-24-2013, 05:23 PM
No worries Lancane. Fixed that problem.

Simple Jaded
03-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Aww. Thanks Doom.

chazoe60
03-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Screw Doom, he sux!!!!!!!!

;)

SoCalImport
03-24-2013, 05:26 PM
I'll always like, Dumervil. The always underdog. I just won't route for him against the Broncos.

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Awww thanks Dumbvil

:coffee:

Enjoy the east coast.

Northman
03-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Seriously guys, im asking nicely.

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Why even be positive about this North? The guy totally dicked over the Broncos. Can't we even sulk for a day?

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 05:29 PM
It's total bullshit what he did.

Northman
Why even be positive about this North? The guy totally dicked over the Broncos. Can't we even sulk for a day?

You can sulk all you want. All im asking is do it elsewhere. You dont need to do it in my thread. Just show a little respect man, if not for Doom than me.

Simple Jaded
Too soon, North?

Lancane
03-24-2013, 05:31 PM
I have to write this **** again... :D

Thanks Doom, I wish you nothing but the best, unless of course we face you in which I hope the Broncos utterly ****ing destroy the Ravens and send Flacco to the intensive care unit. It's too bad you didn't remain a Bronco and retire as one, something I hate about the whole Free Agency thing. It was fun watching you while you were here, you'll be missed by many and not so much by others.

Simple Jaded
03-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Replacing Doom won't be easy.

That's the best I could do.

Nomad
03-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Doom's hit on Brady will be one of the BRONCOS great highlights.

chazoe60
03-24-2013, 05:39 PM
I was just joking North. I can't resist smartassery.

Simple Jaded
03-24-2013, 05:40 PM
I was just joking North. I can't resist smartassery.

It's instinct, why fight it?.......

HORSEPOWER 56
03-24-2013, 05:40 PM
Thanks Doom. You were the pass rush when we had nobody else. You gave me a guy to cheer for and never let me down. Hope you finish your career strong. I can't root for you as a Ratbird, but I respect you. :salute:

Rick
03-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Good luck Doom, you will be missed.

aulaza
03-24-2013, 05:54 PM
This may not be popular, but I will be rooting for Doom next year (obviously with the exception of the DEN game). I'll still enjoy him terrorising opposition QB's, as I have done over the last few years. Thanks Elvis, I'll miss you in the Broncos uniform, good luck in Baltimore. You have to admit him and Suggs off the edge will be pretty mean!

Ziggy
03-24-2013, 05:56 PM
He gave us our first legit pass rusher since Simon Fletcher retired. I wish him luck when he's not playing the Broncos. We may never get the real story of faxgate, but it doesn't change the fact that he played in Denver with skill, class, and maximum effort.

Nomad
03-24-2013, 05:58 PM
He gave us our first legit pass rusher since Simon Fletcher retired. I wish him luck when he's not playing the Broncos. We may never get the real story of faxgate, but it doesn't change the fact that he played in Denver with skill, class, and maximum effort.

I thought Trevor Pryce did a good job as well and ironically he went to the Ravens.

Tebowtime2011
03-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Guys, Elvis has left the building. Was that positive?

MHCBill
03-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Thanks Doom. You were the pass rush when we had nobody else. You gave me a guy to cheer for and never let me down. Hope you finish your career strong. I can't root for you as a Ratbird, but I respect you. :salute:

Wait..........

You said he was staying!

You know HIM, you said!

weazel
03-24-2013, 06:53 PM
positive only... thanks dumervil, I hope you have a good time watching the Broncos win the Superbowl this season!

Timmy!
03-24-2013, 07:14 PM
Thanks for your days as a Bronco Doom.....that said, *cough* other thread for true feelings *cough*

HORSEPOWER 56
03-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Wait..........

You said he was staying!

You know HIM, you said!

Geez... you're a real piece of work. You don't even post here regularly yet you decided to come back and post in every thread relating to Dumervil just to try to troll me with some weak smack. I inferred originally that Doom was pissed at his agent (since he fired him)... I never said I knew him, you said that. I never said he'd be back, you somehow derived that from nowhere and must've thought that my dissapproval on how it was handled somehow meant he was guaranteed to come back.

In short, take your weak-assed shit someplace else. If you'd like to talk smack, take it to the smack forum. If you'd like to continue to troll, I'll ban your sorry ass right back to the freak...

Timmy!
03-24-2013, 07:34 PM
:riot:

Jsteve01
03-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Wait..........

You said he was staying!

You know HIM, you said!

Geez... you're a real piece of work. You don't even post here regularly yet you decided to come back and post in every thread relating to Dumervil just to try to troll me with some weak smack. I inferred originally that Doom was pissed at his agent (since he fired him)... I never said I knew him, you said that. I never said he'd be back, you somehow derived that from nowhere and must've thought that my dissapproval on how it was handled somehow meant he was guaranteed to come back.

In short, take your weak-assed shit someplace else. If you'd like to talk smack, take it to the smack forum. If you'd like to continue to troll, I'll ban your sorry ass right back to the freak... lol wow

MOtorboat
03-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Fourth-best sack artist in franchise history...

ShaneFalco
03-24-2013, 07:57 PM
gunna missem..... gl doom

Dapper Dan
03-25-2013, 02:58 AM
I posted this before but I'll mention it again.

About a year or so ago I posted my little girl in her Doom jersey on Twitter. I happen to notice Dooms profile pic a few days later. It was that picture of my little girl. He kept it there for like a month. I thought it was pretty cool. It'll be interesting to tell her about it when she gets older.

Simple Jaded
03-25-2013, 03:19 AM
I posted this before but I'll mention it again.

About a year or so ago I posted my little girl in her Doom jersey on Twitter. I happen to notice Dooms profile pic a few days later. It was that picture of my little girl. He kept it there for like a month. I thought it was pretty cool. It'll be interesting to tell her about it when she gets older.

OMG!.......OMG!.......must.......resist.......Nort h.......mad. :frusty:

Replacing Doom won't be easy, and all that.

:frusty:

Dapper Dan
03-25-2013, 04:07 AM
OMG!.......OMG!.......must.......resist.......Nort h.......mad. :frusty:

Replacing Doom won't be easy, and all that.

:frusty:

You aight?

Dapper Dan
03-25-2013, 07:24 AM
It was Spring 2011, I think.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3860/20684119864054214955103.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/20684119864054214955103.jpg/)

Northman
03-25-2013, 07:31 AM
Thats pretty cool.

BroncoJoe
03-25-2013, 09:14 AM
I do appreciate his time as a Bronco, but as a guy who grew up watching football from the late 60's - it is REALLY tough to accept the fact that players leave their original team - for money. They will always be traitors - the equivalent of switching sides during a war.

That said, I understand today's NFL. Doesn't mean I like it, but I understand it. I won't wish him "all the best", but I do appreciate his time as a Broncos player. Nothing more than a reminder as to why I don't buy jerseys.

Northman
03-25-2013, 09:19 AM
I do appreciate his time as a Bronco, but as a guy who grew up watching football from the late 60's - it is REALLY tough to accept the fact that players leave their original team - for money. They will always be traitors - the equivalent of switching sides during a war.

That said, I understand today's NFL. Doesn't mean I like it, but I understand it. I won't wish him "all the best", but I do appreciate his time as a Broncos player. Nothing more than a reminder as to why I don't buy jerseys.

I can understand your line of thinking. But like you i think i have just come to accept it is part of today's NFL, loyalty really doesnt play a part anymore. I remember being upset when Denver cut Atwater and when Shannon left for a period of time. It sucked then just like this sucks for me now but its just kind of the way it is today. I havent bought a jersey in years and recently my mother-in-law bought one for me for my birthday. Initially, i gave her a list of ones to choose from and Doom was on the list. This was all before this shit went down so i was hoping she didnt get me his and thankfully it wasnt. She ended up getting me the Champ Bailey one so hopefully Champ finishes it all out with us. lol

GEM
03-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Good luck out in Ravens territory. I do think they will play you at your better position which will help your numbers. Don't like how you did Denver, but it's whatevs at this point. It will be nice seeing Clady put your ass in the dirt come payback time. :D

Rick
03-25-2013, 10:01 AM
I don't have any issues with a player looking for more money.

While I wish deals could be made so my team keeps the player, at the end of the day it is a business. Did drive me crazy with how long it was taking though.

A year and a half ago I left the place I was working at for new opportunities and more money, I assume I will possibly do that again in a few years as the resume gets padded more.

It is just business and at the end of the day the player is an employee or potential employee for the company "Denver Broncos". He has to do what feels right to him.

TXBRONC
03-25-2013, 11:15 AM
I wish him best and I don't have any hard feelings towards. I don't agree with anyone who says Dumervil classless.

TXBRONC
03-25-2013, 11:18 AM

If free agency had exsisted the way it does today you and me both would have more player movement in our early years.

Lancane
03-25-2013, 11:33 AM

I am completely with you on that Joe, one of the worst things IMHO about the modern NFL is Free Agency, it use to be that only players cut from their original team or traded outright would switch teams, organizations held the rights to those they drafted or could trade them for equal value, draft picks or other player(s). I also think the draft was far better when it had twelve rounds, allowing teams to better fill their rosters and add more talent.

DenBronx
03-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Is everything still peachy in this thread? Should we send Dume a welcome to Baltimore fruit basket???

Northman
03-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Is everything still peachy in this thread? Should we send Dume a welcome to Baltimore fruit basket???

Things are just fine. I think we sent him a couple of hookers from Colfax. How's your Anti-Doom whiny thread going?

DenBronx
03-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Things are just fine. I think we sent him a couple of hookers from Colfax. How's your Anti-Doom whiny thread going?

It's rather entertaining. Trying to set up a cage match with him. I think MO wants to go first though.

Dume will love the hookers btw.

Ravage!!!
03-25-2013, 09:04 PM
I have absolutely n o hard feelings for Doom, and don't think he "screwed over" the Broncos. It's not going to be easy to replace him, and this teams is worse without him.

Northman
03-26-2013, 05:24 AM
Agreed. But you make due with what you got at this point.