SR
03-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Per Mike Klis.

MOtorboat
03-24-2013, 03:47 PM
I expected this.

atwater27
03-24-2013, 03:47 PM
What a shame. Got no hate for Dumervil but I will not cheer him on. I hate the Ravens. Hope they fail miserably this year, and I hope Elvis realizes his mistake. Too bad. that really sucks ass.

Dapper Dan
03-24-2013, 03:50 PM
That sucks. I like Doom. Ima miss him. He'll be the first Raven I've ever liked.

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Hope the city of Baltimore gets a plague of locust.

Dume, sorry I officially hate you.

Bring on Freeney AND Abraham then.

UnderArmour
03-24-2013, 03:51 PM

MHCBill
03-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Wait, wait, wait...

HORSEPOWER 56 said Doom was staying...

He knows his every thought...

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 03:53 PM
That sucks. I like Doom. Ima miss him. He'll be the first Raven I've ever liked.

It was hard for me to dislike Sharpe when he went there. But I will always like Sharpe, one of my all time fav Broncos. I just hate the way Dume is leaving. It's not the Broncos fault he botched this whole thing....it's on him.

Goodbye now, thanks for wasting hours of my life, you suck Elvis.

broncosfannum24
03-24-2013, 03:53 PM
I expected this. sweet bro

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Here Comes the Doom: Dumervil Signs with Baltimore
http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/3/24/4139968/here-comes-the-doom-dumervil-signs-with-baltimore

camdisco24
03-24-2013, 03:54 PM
See ya Doom. Enjoyed watching you here, but I really thought you wanted to win a Super Bowl with the team that gave you a chance.

LTC Pain
03-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Screw Doom. He's the enemy now.

broncobryce
03-24-2013, 03:58 PM
I see he picks his teams the way he picks his agents. Poorly.

UnderArmour
03-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Screw the NFL, the NFLPA, Fax machines, Doom's first agent, Doom's second agent, John Elway, Dumervil, and Tom Condon for not making this work. Can't believe we lost our best DE over this nonsense. I'm pissed.

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Screw Doom. He's the enemy now.

4smim2MNvF8

MOtorboat
03-24-2013, 04:01 PM
sweet bro

You didn't have that feeling as this drug out?

Like Lombardi said on twitter, probably best for both after the fax snafu.

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 04:03 PM
I'll laugh my ass of if we sign Freeney and he gets more sacks then Dummervil. So will Manning, so will Fox, so will Del Rio and so will Elway.

Elways hasnt made a bad move yet and I can now see him getting two more FAs for what the price of Dummervil would have cost. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Am I pissed off? Yeah but still know this team is a winner with or without him. One guy isnt going to stop this team from going to the playoffs.

Nomad
03-24-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm curious to see how he does with an All Pro NT. I don't like the reason he left but it is what it is.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Screw the NFL, the NFLPA, Fax machines, Doom's first agent, Doom's second agent, John Elway, Dumervil, and Tom Condon for not making this work. Can't believe we lost our best DE over this nonsense. I'm pissed.

What the heck did Elway do wrong?

CoachChaz
03-24-2013, 04:07 PM
We'll replace him with one of Freeney or Abraham and we'll be fine. Even if one of those guys only gets 8-9 sacks, the drop-off wont be significant enough to really miss Dumervil. Maybe it also opens up room to add another FA somewhere

SR
03-24-2013, 04:10 PM

Awww

SR
03-24-2013, 04:11 PM
I'll laugh my ass of if we sign Freeney and he gets more sacks then Dummervil. So will Manning, so will Fox, so will Del Rio and so will Elway.

Elways hasnt made a bad move yet and I can now see him getting two more FAs for what the price of Dummervil would have cost. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Am I pissed off? Yeah but still know this team is a winner with or without him. One guy isnt going to stop this team from going to the playoffs.

Doom will probably get a ton of sacks again since he'll be a 34 OLB.

SR
03-24-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm curious to see how he does with an All Pro NT. I don't like the reason he left but it is what it is.

He won't be a DE

Simple Jaded
03-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Sign Freeney AND Abraham for the same $8 mil Doom woulda got just to prove a point.......

Ziggy
03-24-2013, 04:14 PM

Joe Mays says hello. That's not to bash Elway. He's done an amazing job. He has had a miss though.

Denver Native (Carol)
Broncos EVP of Football Operations John Elway released a statement on DE Elvis Dumervil's departure.

STATEMENT FROM DENVER BRONCOS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS JOHN ELWAY:

“As we have from the start of this process, we worked diligently over the last week to find a way for Elvis Dumervil to remain a Denver Bronco. Although we made multiple contract offers to Elvis after being forced to release him, we were unable to reach an agreement and are now moving forward without him.

“Elvis was a team captain and a talented player who made a great impact during his seven seasons in Denver. I appreciate all of his effort on the field and the work he did in the community.

"I wish Elvis all the best as he continues his NFL career.”

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Statement-from-Elway-on-Dumervil-Departure/a856abd1-df30-466a-ba15-dc4ac617dd67

Poet
Well this turned out poorly for Cincinnati. Doom is light years ahead of Kruger. ****.

CoachChaz
03-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Well this turned out poorly for Cincinnati. Doom is light years ahead of Kruger. ****.

I think they lost too much for this to make a significant difference. Cincy has the best defense in that division

Superchop 7
03-24-2013, 04:17 PM
I agree with Tim Brown.....no way this "just happened"....fax screw up my ass.

So be it....John will clear up some cap space......raise a little hell in FA......we will secure a couple of positions simply because you pissed off the Duke.

Poet
I think they lost too much for this to make a significant difference. Cincy has the best defense in that division

I just feel like Newsome has been preparing for this and Baltimore will field a good defense.

Ziggy

Baltimore isn't near the team they were last year. They lost the heart and soul of their defense. No Rey Rey, no Ed Reed. Cinci needs to make their move this year.

Superchop 7
03-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Gentlemen......time to rework the Mock.

Nomad
03-24-2013, 04:19 PM
He won't be a DE

I didn't think he would be, but he'll still be rushing off the edge.

Ziggy
03-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Bring in Abraham, and watch him get 6-10 sacks this season.

SR
03-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Gentlemen......time to rework the Mock.

Fact

SR
03-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Bring in Abraham, and watch him get 6-10 sacks this season.

I think he or Freeney would be able to. Having Miller outside helps any DE. Not any DE could step in and get 10 sacks, but their production and Miller go hand in hand.

Poet
03-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Here's hoping that I'm wrong.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 4m

Broncos moving on trying to get Freeney signed.

Elvis gets 5-yrs, 35-mill from Ravens. But sources confirm Broncos did indeed offer more guaranteed money. Elvis took less to go to BMore.

Nomad
03-24-2013, 04:25 PM

Elvis gets 5-yrs, 35-mill from Ravens. But sources confirm Broncos did indeed offer more guaranteed money. Elvis took less to go to BMore.

I was told he was looking for more money and not acting like some adolescent who got his feelings hurt.:lol:

Krugan
03-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Well, grumble complain moan.

Shoes can be filled, they just wont be blue suede.

camdisco24
03-24-2013, 04:26 PM

I really dont understand that... what does he see in that depleted Raven team? I would guess its all about the 3-4 they run (as others have mentioned) but I thought Evlis was all about playing for a team with the best chance to get him a ring...

Superchop 7
03-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Elvis is full of crap.

olathebroncofan
03-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Ok now that this is a done deal and we can move on, who do we look at next. I know freeney and Abraham, but who else in FA? Do we look at a FA linebacker as a stop gap one year rental? Who else is out there that is worth looking at?

smith49
03-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Meh. I loved doom as much as anyone, but he just chose to nab his 4.7 mil and turn coat to the floundering ravens. Whatever bro, your loss. We will move on to bigger and better things.

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Sign Freeney AND Abraham for the same $8 mil Doom woulda got just to prove a point.......

That's what I am thinking too. If one isnt cutting it my the 4th preseason game then cut him. Having Freeney AND Abraham on the edges with Miller could be insane. Leaves the draft to pick up a MLB, wouldnt even mind seeing us trade up for one if needed. We dont need all the late round draft choices anyway, think win now, think all in.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 04:33 PM
From article - wonder how much this had to do with his decision

Dumervil will rejoin linebackers coach Don "Wink" Martindale, who has vouched for his ability and work ethic to the Ravens front office.

full article - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000153208/article/elvis-dumervil-headed-to-baltimore-ravens

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 04:34 PM

This is the part where I just can't see. You choose less to go to a team that beat us in the playoffs, a team now on the decline and you even praised that Manning was our new QB? Elvis....you are mentally retarded.

The guys an idiot.

Army Bronco
03-24-2013, 04:35 PM
That's cool. I hated the Ravens and now I also hate Dume for leaving. I hope we smash these guys.

DenBronx
03-24-2013, 04:36 PM
From article - wonder how much this had to do with his decision

full article - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000153208/article/elvis-dumervil-headed-to-baltimore-ravens

Elvis did look better in a 3-4 defense but he was severely limited as just a pass rusher.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Ravens also gave Elvis Dumervil $3.5 million injury guarantee on next year's option bonus, making it $12 million in guaranteed $ from BALT.

Elvis Dumervil got $1 mil base salary this season, plus $7.5 million signing bonus. He makes $8.5 mil this year, with cap number at $2.5 m.

And so as we see from the Elvis Dumervil saga: using a fax machine still pays.

Nomad
03-24-2013, 04:42 PM
That's what I am thinking too. If one isnt cutting it my the 4th preseason game then cut him. Having Freeney AND Abraham on the edges with Miller could be insane. Leaves the draft to pick up a MLB, wouldnt even mind seeing us trade up for one if needed. We dont need all the late round draft choices anyway, think win now, think all in.

You think they'd both sign?

Simple Jaded
03-24-2013, 04:42 PM
From what I understand Abraham has been feelers about being a rotational DE, in my mind one starts but both play a lot.......

Ziggy
03-24-2013, 04:48 PM
I don't see the Broncos signing both Freeney and Abraham. Robert Ayers is a very stout run stopper in the base D. I think we bring in either Freeney or Abraham to come off of the edge on obvious passing downs with Ayers and/or Malik Jackson playing running downs.

HoustonRaven
03-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Long time lurker, since the playoff game ....

Not here to start trouble or anything. Just wanted to get a sense of everything. I don't know much about Doom other than he abused Flacco during the regular season last year.

I cannot imagine how pissed y'all must be!

olathebroncofan
03-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Ok is it possible to start both freeney and Abraham with Ayers and someone else backing them up?

Lancane
03-24-2013, 04:50 PM
According to Klis, Denver is targeting Abraham, Freeney is a secondary choice. So the chances they're looking to sign both is not likely. Denver still wants to get younger, and they still want to give Irving and Johnson a shot inside, so all this talk about drafting a mike linebacker is fan speculation or trading for an inside linebacker, as is the ideology that the Broncos are going all in under Manning, Elway knows better, he saw Shanahan do that time and again and find little success.

Lancane
03-24-2013, 04:51 PM
I don't see the Broncos signing both Freeney and Abraham. Robert Ayers is a very stout run stopper in the base D. I think we bring in either Freeney or Abraham to come off of the edge on obvious passing downs with Ayers and/or Malik Jackson playing running downs.

Don't fool yourself Zig, Denver is likely to still draft a defensive end or two. But I fully agree that the team will not sign both.

Ziggy
03-24-2013, 04:52 PM

Not here to start trouble or anything. Just wanted to get a sense of everything. I don't know much about Doom other than he abused Flacco during the regular season last year.

Doom is very good coming off of the edge in pass rushing situations. He's very poor against the run. You got yourselves a very good pass rusher.

olathebroncofan
03-24-2013, 04:52 PM

No one is mad here. We are all glad it's over and now we can move on. Reed will help your defense.

Welcome to the boards officially

HoustonRaven
03-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Doom is very good coming off of the edge in pass rushing situations. He's very poor against the run. You got yourselves a very good pass rusher.

Thanks ....

How is he in space? Is he a solid tackler?

Ziggy
03-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks ....

How is he in space? Is he a solid tackler?

He's a pure pass rusher. Don't look for him to be solid against the run in any scheme. He played in a 3-4 defense in Denver one year and led the NFL with 17 sacks. That was without Von Miller on the other side to draw double teams. Is he good in space? Not against the run.

ShaneFalco
03-24-2013, 04:56 PM
agree. Our defense just got alot worse without that 2nd rusher.

Superchop 7
03-24-2013, 04:59 PM
PFT is blaming the Broncos.

Dapper Dan
03-24-2013, 05:01 PM
This thread escalated quickly.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

And to those thinking of course 5 year deal is better than 3-years -- it's really about the first 2 years.

Throughout most of this process, Broncos had better offer on table than Ravens. But Ravens 5-year deal may have had better at the end

Broncos offer to Dumervil: 3 years, $18 million. $8 million in 2013. There was $2 mil guarantee among $5 mil salary in year 2.

Dwight Freeney is the Broncos' first choice to replace Elvis Dumervil. Again, Freeney a Tom Condon client.

Lancane
03-24-2013, 05:03 PM
agree. Our defense just got alot worse without that 2nd rusher.

Denver is likely to sign Abraham, at least make a decent push to sign him and the Broncos have the draft...the team will survive. I may not like that Doom is no longer a Bronco, but there are many factors that played into this and more then enough blame for both sides.

Davii
03-24-2013, 05:03 PM
I normally root for former Broncos to do well unless they go to the Raiders. I will not for Dumervil.

This whole thing felt manufactured and disingenuous from the start. Sorry to see him go, but I blame him.

Northman
03-24-2013, 05:04 PM
I would rather have Abraham.

Lancane
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

And to those thinking of course 5 year deal is better than 3-years -- it's really about the first 2 years.

Throughout most of this process, Broncos had better offer on table than Ravens. But Ravens 5-year deal may have had better at the end

Broncos offer to Dumervil: 3 years, $18 million. $8 million in 2013. There was $2 mil guarantee among $5 mil salary in year 2.

Dwight Freeney is the Broncos' first choice to replace Elvis Dumervil. Again, Freeney a Tom Condon client.

That is strange, because Klis is saying that Abraham is the Broncos' top choice to replace Dumervil.

Simple Jaded
PFT is blaming the Broncos.

Care to elaborate?.......

Nomad
03-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

Not questioning you DN, but why would Tom Condon matter?

SR
03-24-2013, 05:07 PM
No one is mad here. We are all glad it's over and now we can move on. Reed will help your defense.

He's a Raven fan in Houston...

Ziggy
03-24-2013, 05:07 PM
That is strange, because Klis is saying that Abraham is the Broncos' top choice to replace Dumervil.

You sure?

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 18m

SR
03-24-2013, 05:08 PM
He's a pure pass rusher. Don't look for him to be solid against the run in any scheme. He played in a 3-4 defense in Denver one year and led the NFL with 17 sacks. That was without Von Miller on the other side to draw double teams. Is he good in space? Not against the run.

That's bullshit. He was better than average against the run last season.

However in a 3-4 as an OLB he will flat out suck If he has to drop back in coverage.

chazoe60
03-24-2013, 05:09 PM
I normally root for former Broncos to do well unless they go to the Raiders. I will not for Dumervil.

This whole thing felt manufactured and disingenuous from the start. Sorry to see him go, but I blame him.

Pretty much how I feel. The entire thing felt like a play to sneak the $12M contract by the Broncos. Then his whole "hurt feelings" bullshit just made me sick. See ya later Elvis, we'll win without ya'.

OrangeHoof
03-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Nobody has yet said "Elvis has left the building..."

Personally, I'd rather have Abraham then Freeney or Doom. At least, short term.

Timmy!
03-24-2013, 05:11 PM
Abraham please. Sure he's old, but he had 10 sacks and 6 forced fumbles last year. That's better than, *gasp* Dumervil.

Lancane
03-24-2013, 05:11 PM
You sure?

Yeah, the article that originally appeared on the DP stated that the Broncos were going to target Abraham and that if they could not sign him then Freeney was still available, that was at 2:33 but the story we're reading now has been updated at 3:55, so either he changed his tune or someone set him straight.

olathebroncofan
03-24-2013, 05:12 PM

He's a Raven fan in Houston...

True. I miss read that. You have picked up a good player, but I don't think he will be enough to make up for the players you lost though. You will love him like many of us have. Some of my awesomeness is leaking out right now. Gotta go

Ziggy
03-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Yeah, the article that originally appeared on the DP stated that the Broncos were going to target Abraham and that if they could not sign him then Freeney was still available, that was at 2:33 but the story we're reading now has been updated at 3:55, so either he changed his tune or someone set him straight.

Yeah, looks like Klis is clueless as usual.

The Broncos are expected to focus on signing defensive end John Abraham, who had 10 sacks and six forced fumbles for the Atlanta Falcons last season — or just one less sack than Dumervil. Former Indianapolis Colt Dwight Freeney is also a possibility if the Broncos can't reach an agreement with Abraham.
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22861666/elvis-dumervil-agrees-contract-baltimore-ravens

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 18m

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

And so as we see from the Elvis Dumervil saga: using a fax machine still pays.

NightTerror218
03-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Doom your such a woman, want to feel wanted? Feelings hurt. Wanted you back but if you wanted a ring you would stay. This is all about your feelings

Nomad
03-24-2013, 05:26 PM

You are usually a positive guy with former BRONCOS, this says a lot.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 05:29 PM
Doom your such a woman, want to feel wanted? Feelings hurt. Wanted you back but if you wanted a ring you would stay. This is all about your feelings

Speaking for all of the women on here - EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!

SR
03-24-2013, 05:30 PM

You're flying solo in that department Carol :)

Simple Jaded
03-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Speaking for all married men here I can see NT's point.......

Nomad
03-24-2013, 05:32 PM
You're flying solo in that department Carol :)

I'm sure Nut would take on NightTerror in Carol's honor.:lol:

Bronco4ever
03-24-2013, 05:37 PM
I won't miss Doom's habit of false starts.

NightTerror218
03-24-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm sure Nut would take on NightTerror in Carol's honor.:lol:

Nut would say anything just to argue with me.

NightTerror218
03-24-2013, 05:41 PM

There are always exceptions to the rule, you GEM, gnomie and any other girl to can put up with the guys on this board.

Lancane
03-24-2013, 05:42 PM
There are always exceptions to the rule, you GEM, gnomie and any other girl to can put up with the guys on this board.

You don't have very good luck with women do you Terror? :lol:

Nomad
03-24-2013, 05:43 PM

NT is crawfishing now:D

turftoad
03-24-2013, 05:52 PM
This bums me out. I wish things could have worked out

Now..... We need to win the Super Bowl without him. That'll teach him.

Magnificent Seven
03-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Dumervil is a gold digger and he didn't have a heart for Denver. Let's move on!

Let's get LB Brian Urlacher and DL Freeney or Abraham.

sneakers
03-24-2013, 06:07 PM
This is very much like Trevor Price

CoachChaz
03-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Dumervil is a gold digger and he didn't have a heart for Denver. Let's move on!

Let's get LB Brian Urlacher and DL Freeney or Abraham.

While we're at it, lets get Favre too

Simple Jaded
03-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Ya had me til "Urlacher".

CoachChaz
03-24-2013, 06:34 PM
I'd prefer Dansby

Nomad
03-24-2013, 06:36 PM
What was Freeney's injuries and why'd they cut him? I don't follow other teams very closely.

GEM
03-24-2013, 06:38 PM
**** him. Get on board or get out of the way!!Glad it's finally over!

turftoad
03-24-2013, 06:39 PM
This is very much like Trevor Price

Except Pryce was on the downside of his career, Elvis is not.

Nomad
03-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Except Pryce was on the downside of his career, Elvis is not.

Damn Ravens!

TXBRONC
03-24-2013, 06:46 PM
Well now who does Denver sign and how soon?

weazel
03-24-2013, 06:48 PM
glad its over... now get a replacement

SR
03-24-2013, 06:53 PM
Well now who does Denver sign and how soon?

Either Abraham or Freeney and a draft pick or two. I'd have to think ASAP on Freeney or Abraham.

jhildebrand
03-24-2013, 06:54 PM
The one thing that could be gleaned from this Dumervil mess was his decision making capabilities or lack thereof. Combine that with the gun incident in Miami last year and I am not so sure the Broncos aren't better off without him. They need to find a replacement and I trust in Elway, Russell, and Fox to do that.

olathebroncofan
03-24-2013, 06:56 PM
The one thing that could be gleaned from this Dumervil mess was his decision making capabilities or lack thereof. Combine that with the gun incident in Miami last year and I am not so sure the Broncos aren't better off without him. They need to find a replacement and I trust in Elway, Russell, and Fox to do that.

There's a glean men. There's a glean. Go get that glean.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 2h

"@wannablikemike4: @cecillammey @dmac1043 will Dummervil play DE or OLB in Baltimore?"Olb

NightTerror218
03-24-2013, 07:10 PM

I am married so I don't need luck

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 07:10 PM
some things from article:

"There's always tough times when you have to deal with the business side of football, especially when business is mixed with people, people you like," said John Elway, the Broncos' football operations boss, in a telephone interview Sunday. "That makes it tougher. You have to make tough decisions. Elvis has done a lot of nice things here in Denver. He's had a nice career. We wish him the best. Ultimately it was up to Elvis. He chose what he felt was best for him. We respect that."

"We did everything we could possible do to get him signed," Elway said. "It's too bad it worked out that way. But we did give him a good offer and he wound up going with Baltimore.

"In the long run, I always believe that things happen for a reason and I think the best thing happened. We've got a plan. We'll move on and we'll be just fine."

Dumervil would not have wound up in Baltimore if not for his close relationship with Ravens linebacker coach Don "Wink" Martindale. Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome and head coach John Harbaugh liked Dumervil as a player, but they did not know Dumervil as a person.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22861666/elvis-dumervil-agrees-contract-baltimore-ravens

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Elvis Dumervil @EKD92

24th March 2013 from Twittelator Pro

Can't say enough about the Broncos fans, my great teammates, equipment staff, training staff, media staff, Mr. Bowlen, Coach Fox, John Elway and the city of Denver. Its been an unforgettable 7 years. I am looking fwd to this next chapter of my career.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ld2ar2

Lancane
03-24-2013, 07:26 PM
I am married so I don't need luck

Good for you, but I am sure your wife thinks your pretty lucky to have her...so you might keep the 'don't need luck' part on the down-low! ;)

Nomad
03-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Good for you, but I am sure your wife thinks your pretty lucky to have her...so you might keep the 'don't need luck' part on the down-low! ;)

:laugh: Cane taking over for Nut.

Slick
03-24-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm disappointed. On the bright side I can stop checking that 100+ page thread now. I'm not sure we have to sign Freeney or Abraham though. Maybe the coaching staff has enough faith in Ayers or Jackson and a draftee? I guess we'll find out soon. If they were planning on signing Abraham or Freeney as insurance, I imagine it will happen soon.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Broncos defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson, who re-signed with Denver a couple hours into free agency on March 12, had not heard that teammate Elvis Dumervil had left for the Baltimore Ravens until I told him a few minutes ago.

“Wow,” Vickerson said.

“Wow.”

“Wow.”

Finally the shock cleared.

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/03/24/kevin-vickerson-stunned-by-dumervils-departure/18997/

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2013, 09:40 PM
from article:

Placing an emphasis on a situation where he would feel "wanted," Dumervil opted against re-signing with the Denver Broncos and chose to join the Baltimore Ravens, a source close to the situation told NFL.com's Jeff Darlington on Sunday. The Ravens later announced they had agreed in principle to a five-year deal with Dumervil, pending the defensive end passing a physical that's planned for Tuesday.

In Baltimore, Dumervil will rejoin former Broncos linebackers coach Don "Wink" Martindale, who has vouched for the player's ability and work ethic to the Ravens' front office. Dumervil likely will play outside linebacker in Baltimore's 3-4 scheme.

tubby
03-24-2013, 09:49 PM
meh

cmc0605
03-24-2013, 09:58 PM
Sugg-Doom doesn't have the same ring to it...

dogfish
03-25-2013, 12:31 AM
Sugg-Doom doesn't have the same ring to it...

:elvisizzle:

:tsk:

Simple Jaded
03-25-2013, 03:03 AM
Darren McKee is a ******* moron.......

Simple Jaded
03-25-2013, 03:07 AM
There's a glean men. There's a glean. Go get that glean.

Gleam, with an "M".

Nomad
03-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Arthur Jones broke out the 'Dream Team' talk by adding Dumervil. I guess he didn't learn from Vince Young:lol:

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 11:34 AM

Can i just say I "was" lucky and no longer need the luck?

tomjonesrocks
03-25-2013, 11:37 AM
If he took LESS money to go there, he's dead to me. He should be to his Bronco teammates as well.

Nomad
03-25-2013, 11:40 AM
If he took LESS money to go there, he's dead to me. He should be to his Bronco teammates as well.

If I understand it correctly, he took more money in the long run but the BRONCOS were offering more upfront. I always thought it was the money they get upfront because contracts usually never last the length they are agreed to.

Nomad
03-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Can i just say I "was" lucky and no longer need the luck?

Unless she gets rid of your ass:lol:

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Unless she gets rid of your ass:lol:

Good thing about a Christian woman who does not believe in divorce, stuck with me

Nomad
03-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Good thing about a Christian woman who does not believe in divorce, stuck with me

What's with all this snow? I thought it was spring? Up to 10" today.

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 11:49 AM
What's with all this snow? I thought it was spring? Up to 10" today.

Woke up to 6 inches and ya I saw that forecast. I was not impressed to say the least. But being realistic, thaw does not start till April. I fear the berms I will have blocking my driveway today if we get 10 inches of snow.

Lancane
03-25-2013, 11:51 AM

Keep talking Terror, I'll save you a place on my couch bro, because she sees this **** you may well be in the dog house! :lol:

(((Just giving you ****!)))

Nomad
03-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Keep talking Terror, I'll save you a place on my couch bro, because she sees this **** you may well be in the dog house! :lol:

You know Cane, one day I'll meet NT. He lives about 6 houses down from me.....we just moved into this house. I work nights and busy with my kids, so I'm either sleeping or never home.

Lancane
03-25-2013, 12:00 PM
You know Cane, one day I'll meet NT. He lives about 6 houses down from me.....we just moved into this house. I work nights and busy with my kids, so I'm either sleeping or never home.

Okay, so your couch is closer is what you're saying! ;)

I almost moved to Alaska four years ago, offered a job with one of the smaller oil companies that have rigs off the coast...almost wish I had, love Alaska...but not the best state for a liberal IMHO.

:laugh:

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 12:09 PM

Oh I know you are. I am laughing. She wont just make me go in the dog house, she will make me build it first, make sure it is uncomfortable and then put in yard where I am exposed to all the elements.

Nomad, I walked by your house the other day and saw your truck for the first time, but house looked dead and was not sure if you had dogs if I knocked and had mine with me. So I now know you at least live on the street after seeing the Bronco sticker on your truck.

chazoe60
03-25-2013, 12:10 PM

I almost moved to Alaska four years ago, offered a job with one of the smaller oil companies that have rigs off the coast...almost wish I had, love Alaska...but not the best state for a liberal IMHO.

You know the best state for a liberal?

Comatose. :laugh::laugh:

CoachChaz
03-25-2013, 12:11 PM

Kinda like Texas

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 12:12 PM

I learned that your views change when you move to Alaska. I was always left leaning non-partisan I am def a republican now. I guess it comes with being the red-headed step child state.

I could see you as a gun touting guy up here.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Found this article earlier today, and it contains some things I had not heard before. As Lindsay Jones contributed to this article, I tend to believe it is true. Some things from article:

Magid said he told Dumervil that meant the team could cut him before next season, and that the Broncos had changed their stance at the end of the week after committing money to new players like Wes Welker, Louis Vasquez and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

The Broncos gave Magid and Dumervil a deadline of 3 p.m. EDT to consider that deal.

"That stopped all the negotiations. We had to restart," Magid said. "I had to explain it to him what this meant for him. He took some time to think about it and, in the end, he said, 'I'll take it. I'll go back and play for it and show them what a great player I am.'"

full article - http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/03/15/elvis-dumervil-denver-broncos-john-elway/1990913/

I find it very hard to believe that Magid felt that, once the Broncos had a signed contract in hand that there was still a possibility they would cut Dumervil before next season, and I find it very hard to think that Dumervil would believe that. If the Broncos had that in mind, why did they keep talking to Dumervil, why did they rework the contract the last day, etc, etc?

Lancane
03-25-2013, 12:24 PM
I learned that your views change when you move to Alaska. I was always left leaning non-partisan I am def a republican now. I guess it comes with being the red-headed step child state.

I'm not sure my views would change, I guess anything is plausible though. But I believe that both parties become too out of touch with reality, but the Republicans take the cake IMHO. I would say I am more of a moderate liberal now then a hardcore left-wing extremist. I believe in Green Energy more then Fossil Fuels, but I also understand it'll take time to converge and we need to lower our use while switching but still have need for such fuels. As well as in a woman's right to choose, and I don't believe women should be subservient to their husbands. I am a supporter of gay rights, legalization and government control of marijuana, taxation of the rich and gun control, though I am not sure the current control issues are being addressed, I feel it's sort of lost, we need harsher punishment for illegal guns and criminals with such munitions before disarming everyday citizens who have earned the right to bare arms.

Yeah, not sure I'd be Alaska's favorite new son! :lol:

But I love the fishing up there and the scenery is breathtaking.

Lancane
03-25-2013, 12:31 PM
You know the best state for a liberal?

Comatose. :laugh::laugh:

Shuuuuushhhhh! :D

Lancane
03-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Kinda like Texas

I think Texas might be worse, they shoot liberals in the lone star state! :eek:

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 12:35 PM
I think Texas might be worse, they shoot liberals in the lone star state! :eek:

up here they come in the form of tourists and PETA reps and "disappear" in the wilderness......some think it's because they like to pet the wildlife. Just down the road from me "10" miles or so is a nature center with trails. I have seen numerous people get close to bears because they are 'so cute'. Just because they are on a man made platform means bears will not touch them and pose for photos.

OK maybe is just the city folk that come here and do that.

Lancane
03-25-2013, 12:42 PM
up here they come in the form of tourists and PETA reps and "disappear" in the wilderness......some think it's because they like to pet the wildlife. Just down the road from me "10" miles or so is a nature center with trails. I have seen numerous people get close to bears because they are 'so cute'. Just because they are on a man made platform means bears will not touch them and pose for photos.

OK maybe is just the city folk that come here and do that.

I would say that those are less intelligent city folk, most people I would think are smart enough to know a bear, even if on a platform could tear them apart.

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 12:45 PM

this tends to be the bait that draws the idiots out, where there is a cub, mom is close by

BroncoNut
03-25-2013, 12:46 PM
this thread is racist!!!

BroncoNut
03-25-2013, 12:48 PM

this tends to be the bait that draws the idiots out, where there is a cub, mom is close by

wow, you are quite an outdoorsman huh?

BroncoNut
03-25-2013, 12:49 PM

gun TOTING. I think touting is to draw in or bait, but I'm not real sure

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 01:03 PM
gun TOTING. I think touting is to draw in or bait, but I'm not real sure

could be, not sure, i left it since auto-correct did not tell me i was spelling anything wrong. Tout I think might be a bag.

Simple Jaded
03-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Touting is to "tout", I believe it's Canadian for fart.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Maybe Elvis Dumervil's pride got in the way. Maybe it was as simple as the Denver Broncos failing to make a deal that matched what the Baltimore Ravens gave the Pro Bowl defensive end over the weekend.

There's even the possibility that Dumervil felt he'd finally had enough. Whatever the case surrounding Dumervil's recent decision to sign with Baltimore, this much is true: He just lost his best chance at playing in the Super Bowl next season.

The Broncos are clearly the class of the AFC going into the 2013 season. Even with the recent screw-up that led to the team dumping Dumervil at the last minute for salary-cap considerations -- his paperwork didn't reach the Broncos in time to make his restructured contract valid by the NFL deadline -- Denver was looking increasingly more like the runaway conference favorite.

rest - with Adam Schefter talking about Dumervil -
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9095485/nfl-leaving-denver-missed-opportunity-elvis-dumervil

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Doom's new agent did great. He got Doom signed and now he is going to push freeney on us. That is 2 of his players signed. More money for him.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2013, 01:25 PM
from same article:

The only thing that makes sense about Dumervil failing to find a way to stay in Denver is the difference in reported contract offers. The Ravens gave him a five-year deal worth $35 million, while the Broncos could only counter with a three-year package for $18 million. That combination of added commitment and extra dollars had to sway Dumervil. The Broncos could only offer what they could muster.

But let's also be real here. There's no reason to think the Ravens won't someday be in a position where they're asking Dumervil to redo this current deal before it expires. They just had to trade wide receiver Anquan Boldin to the San Francisco 49ers because he wouldn't take a pay cut of his own.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9095485/nfl-leaving-denver-missed-opportunity-elvis-dumervil

Nomad
03-25-2013, 01:32 PM
from same article:

That's the reason I thought players value upfront money over long contracts. I'm sure the Ravens are envisioning Doom having a 2009 season or close to it being reunited with Wink and converting back to the 3-4. And if Doom doesn't live up to expectations, then I could see the Ravens restructing after a couple yrs. Then again, I'm not very savvy at NFL business.

topscribe
03-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Seems as if so many writers are talking about what Denver lost.

Seems to me that Dumervil's loss is greater than the Broncos' . . .

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Caught Elvis Dumervil this morning just before he boarded a flight from Miami to Baltimore. We didn’t have much time but he did acknowledge that Baltimore inside linebackers coach Don “Wink” Martindale is a big reason why the former Broncos pass rushing defensive end is now a Ravens’ pass rushing outside linebacker.

Martindale was the Broncos linebackers coach in 2009, when Dumervil posted a career-best 17 sacks in his only season as a linebacker.

“He definitely was a big reason (why I’m with the Ravens),” Dumervil said. “I loved it when he was in Denver. He’s a great guy on and off the field. You want to go somewhere where you know somebody. That’s why relationships are always good. That’s why I value the relationships I have. He’s been there for me with some of the things I’ve been through. And now I’m going to play for him.’’

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/03/25/elvis-dumervil-and-the-wink-factor/19006/

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2013, 02:22 PM
So, I am wondering if Dumervil, Martindale did not have conversations the minute the Broncos ask Dumervil to take a pay cut, and what happened with the contract being late was planned???????

Lancane
03-25-2013, 02:24 PM
So, I am wondering if Dumervil, Martindale did not have conversations the minute the Broncos ask Dumervil to take a pay cut, and what happened with the contract being late was planned???????

Wouldn't surprise me, it's sounds like Martindale was instrumental in Elvis' jumping ship.

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 02:24 PM

Same rules in NFL as NBA that you can not contact players under contract?

BroncoNut
03-25-2013, 02:28 PM
could be, not sure, i left it since auto-correct did not tell me i was spelling anything wrong. Tout I think might be a bag.

you ddint spell anything wrong, jsut used the wrong word. I believe you might be thinking of "tote" for a bag. Tout is actually a freshwater fish popular with angels

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 02:30 PM
People/Analysis claim that the Dumervil move by the Ravens will knock them to the top of the AFC. Bucky Brooks-

An infamous fax faux pas gave the Ravens a chance to add one of the most dangerous pass rushers in the NFL. Dumervil has tallied 63.5 sacks since 2006, tied for seventh-most in the league during that span. Most importantly, he has forced 16 fumbles, emerging as a disruptive force off the edge. Dumervil will join Terrell Suggs to form one of the top pass-rushing combinations around, while giving the Ravens unprecedented flexibility when it comes to their pass-rush lineup. Although Dumervil's diminutive dimensions (he measures 5-foot-11 and weighs 260 pounds) make him a liability against the run, his ability to hunt the quarterback makes this a worthwhile gamble for Baltimore -- one that could catapult the Ravens back to the top of the AFC.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000153286/article/alex-smith-ed-reed-elvis-dumervil-lead-crop-of-top-transplants

Lancane
03-25-2013, 02:30 PM

Does not apply because the team gave him permission to talk with other teams, and there is no way to prove when the initial contact happened between both parties since they seem to have a rapport off the field.

NightTerror218
03-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Does not apply because the team gave him permission to talk with other teams, and there is no way to prove when the initial contact happened between both parties since they seem to have a rapport off the field.

They gave a player under contract permission to talk with other teams? Wow, I didn't know that.

Lancane
03-25-2013, 02:34 PM
They gave a player under contract permission to talk with other teams? Wow, I didn't know that.

Yeah, before he was cut they allowed Dumervil and his agent to speak with other teams, I believe in order for him to realize that what they were offering was more then fair in the current market.

Simple Jaded
03-25-2013, 02:55 PM
you ddint spell anything wrong, jsut used the wrong word. I believe you might be thinking of "tote" for a bag. Tout is actually a freshwater fish popular with angels

"Tout" may originate from the Latin "Toot" as I believe it to be a Canadian slang word for fart. As we all know, Canadians are a prolifically flatulent culture due to all the freshwater fish in their diet.

I could be wrong though, just trying to connect the dots.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2013, 02:56 PM

After the Broncos notified Dumervil that they could not live with his existing contract, Elway stated that he told Dumervil to shop around to see what is out there.

BroncoNut
03-25-2013, 03:02 PM
"Tout" may originate from the Latin "Toot" as I believe it to be a Canadian slang word for fart. As we all know, Canadians are a prolifically flatulent culture due to all the freshwater fish in their diet.

I could be wrong though, just trying to connect the dots.

well it seems to me that you are trying to mock me and I really don't appreciate that Jaded

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2013, 04:37 PM
A few minutes ago, Alfred said that Dumervil is not a DE, he is a LB, and he will once again be a LB in Baltimore.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-25-2013, 04:43 PM
screw him...true colors came thru. Not interested in winning and not interested in being where he said he wanted to be. Just wanted the cash, no matter how little bit more than it was than we offered.

MOtorboat
03-25-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm not really sure how anyone can honestly make the argument that Dumervil doesn't care about winning when he just signed with the Super Bowl champions.

:confused:

topscribe
03-25-2013, 11:14 PM
I'm not really sure how anyone can honestly make the argument that Dumervil doesn't care about winning when he just signed with the Super Bowl champions.

:confused:
So you think he figures that, like lightning, extreme luck will strike in the same place twice?

atwater27
03-25-2013, 11:52 PM

:confused: Ummm without Boldin and Lewis and several other young, good defensive players? Hardly the same team.

MOtorboat
03-26-2013, 07:26 AM
It's not like he signed with Jacksonville.

claymore
03-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Glad I didnt buy his jersey. It sucks when we do not retain the talented players we draft. In this scenario I blame the ridiculous contract we gave him in the first place. I wish nothing but the worst possible luck to Doom (proffesionally). I hope the Ravens go 0-16.

BroncoNut
03-26-2013, 10:40 AM
screw him...true colors came thru. Not interested in winning and not interested in being where he said he wanted to be. Just wanted the cash, no matter how little bit more than it was than we offered.

maybe he loves playing football and sees championships for the temporary illusion that they really are when it gets right down to it.

BroncoNut
03-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Glad I didnt buy his jersey. It sucks when we do not retain the talented players we draft. In this scenario I blame the ridiculous contract we gave him in the first place. I wish nothing but the worst possible luck to Doom (proffesionally). I hope the Ravens go 0-16.

yeah, i can agree with this part.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Elvis Dumervil has been chasing Terrell Suggs for years.

Now he’ll join Suggs in pursuit of opposing quarterbacks.

“I tried to chase his sack record in college, but I couldn’t beat it,” Dumervil said, referencing Suggs’ NCAA record with 20.5 sacks.

Suggs has also kept a watchful eye on Dumervil, and as soon as the former Bronco became a free agent following a bizarre fax fiasco, Suggs started the recruiting process. Suggs texted Dumervil to express interest in joining forces, and he’s been in contact with Dumervil over the last week trying to lure the prized free agent to Baltimore.

rest - http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-Helped-Recruit-Elvis-Dumervil-To-Join-Forces/7974dab5-d161-4a6e-831e-8ed00009272e

Denver Native (Carol)
03-26-2013, 04:03 PM
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

I don't think it was a shot at Peyton. RT @KaleGanong: @AlbertBreer Do you honestly think that Flacco is better than Manning??
Retweeted by Darren McKee

Also, in my 1-on-1 with Dumervil, I asked why he thought Baltimore gave him the best chance to win a title. His answer: "The quarterback."

"@dano708: @dmac1043 If he need a "change of scenery," why did it take him over a week to decide. It's all BS"agree just spew company line

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

"@BRAX8: @dmac1043 cry me a river Elvis... Seriously, it's the NFL! No loyalty, no family, IT'S A BIZ!! Get it???"Got it!

Ken Fry ‏@GlobalFlex

@dmac1043 Get Real - Elvis to embarrassed to Face the Music after Elway Called his Bluff on the Late Fax! Millions on the Line - The Facts!

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

"@dano708: @dmac1043 ED said a big selling point was the crowd in Baltimore. This guy is such a joke man"chip on shoulder stuff

BIGDREW ‏@milehighinTO

@amac1515 @dmac1043 He's reacting like the #broncos wronged him, it was his agent and HIS indecision that put him in this mess, he had time

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Elvis said decision came down to friendship and family - soooo - no friends or family w broncos - I hate phony statements like that - it

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Bizarre watching the elvis presser - what a strange story

champ82
03-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Sucks he is gone but he"ll regret it when we have the hardware he is so jealous of.. Shoulda stayed nd bit the bullet since it was ur fault ur release happend

Denver Native (Carol)
03-26-2013, 04:36 PM
some things from article:

Dumervil acknowledged that the fax situation threw him for a loop initially.

"A lot of things were happening that were a bit shocking or surprising," Dumervil said. "But I knew all along that everything was meant to happen for a reason. So I just took it all in and just thought about it and accepted it for what it was. It's not about what happens, it's how you respond to it."

When asked why he decided to change teams, Dumervil replied quickly.

"You pray about it," he said. "At the end of the day there was no ill will or hard feelings. Obviously I wanted to be somewhere where I felt like it was a family-type feel. Obviously the Denver Broncos I've know all my career. I knew the next choice I had to make was a place I felt like was stable, winners and a place that was tough and loves football and seems fun.

full article, plus video - http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-elvis-dumervil-on-joining-ravens-it-was-time-to-change-the-scenery-20130326,0,1312258.stor
different things on video

Nomad
03-26-2013, 04:47 PM
rest - http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-Helped-Recruit-Elvis-Dumervil-To-Join-Forces/7974dab5-d161-4a6e-831e-8ed00009272e

Champ can help Von pull that knife out of back now.

Nomad
03-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

I don't think it was a shot at Peyton. RT @KaleGanong: @AlbertBreer Do you honestly think that Flacco is better than Manning??

Also, in my 1-on-1 with Dumervil, I asked why he thought Baltimore gave him the best chance to win a title. His answer: "The quarterback."

"@dano708: @dmac1043 If he need a "change of scenery," why did it take him over a week to decide. It's all BS"agree just spew company line

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

"@BRAX8: @dmac1043 cry me a river Elvis... Seriously, it's the NFL! No loyalty, no family, IT'S A BIZ!! Get it???"Got it!

Ken Fry ‏@GlobalFlex

@dmac1043 Get Real - Elvis to embarrassed to Face the Music after Elway Called his Bluff on the Late Fax! Millions on the Line - The Facts!

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

"@dano708: @dmac1043 ED said a big selling point was the crowd in Baltimore. This guy is such a joke man"chip on shoulder stuff

BIGDREW ‏@milehighinTO

@amac1515 @dmac1043 He's reacting like the #broncos wronged him, it was his agent and HIS indecision that put him in this mess, he had time

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Elvis said decision came down to friendship and family - soooo - no friends or family w broncos - I hate phony statements like that - it

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Bizarre watching the elvis presser - what a strange story

At the end of the day.....only the BRONCO fans are loyal to the BRONCOS. Players, coaches, and execs provide lip service.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-26-2013, 05:26 PM
from article:

"I was drafted there. Honestly, I never intended to leave Denver," Dumervil said. "But things happen. It's just the way life is. It's not like I'm the only person this happens to. A lot of guys have to make decisions."

His decision to come to Baltimore was influenced in part by his relationship with Ravens inside linebackers coach Don Martindale, who coached Dumervil at Denver and played a part in convincing his former student to switch teams.

"As a coach, it's all about relationships," Martindale said. "Obviously, Elvis and I got really close back to Denver, not just because of the player he is, although that helps when he's sacking the quarterback. But also as a person. I'm happy for both the Ravens and Elvis."

No one in the room seemed happier than Dumervil, who joins a team with a reputation for playing rugged defense—and winning.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22875342/dumervil-joins-ravens-says-it-was-time-change

Lancane
03-26-2013, 05:27 PM
So will Miller now be known as Von F'k Doom? :lol:

GEM
03-26-2013, 05:43 PM
from article:

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22875342/dumervil-joins-ravens-says-it-was-time-change

The only thing Doom plays rugged is a Tackle's hand around his throat....shrimp.

ShaneFalco
03-27-2013, 08:06 PM
oh stop Doom was a great DE for Broncos. His forced fumbles on Qbs alone were worth it.

Sucked to see the Ravens Press conference. How stupid it was to lose him to have to negotiate with sub par des that think they are worth more then what they really are.

Doom was worth the money.

Simple Jaded
03-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Avril got $7.5 mil, Chronic, how is Doom worth 33% more? I think you're severely overrating forced fumbles, but then again you have a gift for overrating shit.

Davii
04-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Every time I see this thread title I sing "Doom is a ****tard" to the tune of "Down came a blackbird" by Lila McCann. Am I the only one?