PDA

View Full Version : some stuff from post regarding mcqueef and marshall fued and moves by broncos fron office

broken12
08-27-2009, 05:44 PM
am looking forward to watching Cutler play! You Mr. CensoredBy are a genius to come up with the backward hoodie!! What a great idea. The hoodie shows disrespect for the lying beady-eyed arrogant coach..but doesn't malign Orton or any of the rest of the Bronco's!!! Brilliant!!
was gonna wear my hoodie backwards with eye holes cut in it to protest Mcd like everyone else...but I may forget about the eye holes... it's gonna be hard to watch this game with all the players missing

broken12
08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
My sources say that McD has decided to go ahead and trade Marshall for a couple of late round picks because he has scored an awesome deal. He has wooed Troy Brown out of retirement to play as the Broncos number one receiver! Cha-ching!

A receiver like Marshall isn't made for this "system", so we may as well let him go. He could play for any of the other 31 teams out there, but he just won't do in this super amazing system.

Day1BroncoFan
08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Who is mcqueef?

BigDaddyBronco
08-27-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm trying to understand your post, but I have to ask you something first.

Are you huffing paint? Come clean, we can get you help.

broken12
08-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Who is mcqueef?

that smell of losing pro bowl qb and reciever in one year

Dortoh
08-27-2009, 05:48 PM
So are you on the McD bandwagon or not?

broken12
08-27-2009, 05:48 PM

Here is some responses from the denver post on a article about marshall missing pppprrrrraaaaaaaacccccctttttttiiiiiiiceeeeee!!!!!! !!!!

pnbronco
08-27-2009, 05:51 PM

BDD priceless!!!

Dortoh
08-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Anyone wanna bet siggys that this is the last straw. Brandon is outta here.

GEM
08-27-2009, 05:52 PM
I am more inclined to move this thread to the trash can, but smack will do.

BigDaddyBronco
08-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Anyone wanna bet siggys that this is the last straw. Brandon is outta here.

I think you may be right. What a tool.

broken12
08-27-2009, 05:54 PM
I love the backasswards hoodie too bad dont have tickets to game lol!!!!!! should get a belecheat lookalike and see how long it would take mcdaniels to get his face up his butt!!

Dortoh
08-27-2009, 05:55 PM
I love the backasswards hoodie too bad dont have tickets to game lol!!!!!! should get a belecheat lookalike and see how long it would take mcdaniels to get his face up his butt!!

I'm still confused what is a backasswards hoodie?

underrated29
08-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Here is some responses from the denver post on a article about marshall missing pppprrrrraaaaaaaacccccctttttttiiiiiiiceeeeee!!!!!! !!!!

Where.....?

What????

:confused:

Dude i like your energy. But maybe adding a few more words or some sense would really make things even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
08-27-2009, 06:01 PM
that smell of losing pro bowl qb and reciever in one year

So you don't like the way pro qbs and receivers smell or what?

broken12
08-27-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm still confused what is a backasswards hoodie?

backasswards is in response into how mcdaniels is building the team.. instead of sureing up talent already on the roster he is alienating it...and pushing them away...he should of embraced the idea of having a qb who could win you games and a reciever for teams to gameplan against...any of you think that if cutler and marshall werent here last year we would have beaten the browns and jets and falcons those are the kind of games that a gunsslinger wins
shortcut to responses
http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?p=997218#p997218

broken12
08-27-2009, 06:04 PM
So you don't like the way pro qbs and receivers smell or what?

no, i like that smell on my tip after leaving from Y*&R H%$#E!!!!

underrated29
08-27-2009, 06:05 PM
backasswards is in response into how mcdaniels is building the team.. instead of sureing up talent already on the roster he is alienating it...and pushing them away...he should of embraced the idea of having a qb who could win you games and a reciever for teams to gameplan against...

^^^ALL THE ABOVE MADE SENSE AND I UNDERSTAND.^^^^

any of you think that if orton and marshall werent here last year we would have beaten the browns and jets and falcons those are the kind of games that a gunsslinger wins
shortcut to responses
http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?p=997218#p997218

But then there is this ^^^

Maybe i just need to be drunk to understand this...? Is that it, are you talking in beer.

Day1BroncoFan
08-27-2009, 06:14 PM

Put your comments back in your pocket. If you can't talk lika a man don't talk.

claymore
08-27-2009, 06:21 PM
I wanna drink with you Broken12.

SR
08-27-2009, 06:27 PM
I wanna drink with you Broken12.

You're just about as bad as him...don't take too many more steps...you might fall off the edge of the cliff.

The both of you sound like whining titty babies. Grow the **** up. Seriously.

MOtorboat
08-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Wow.

And, oh my.

broken12
08-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Put your comments back in your pocket. If you can't talk lika a man don't talk.

whah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you thought i wouldnt talk smack back ehh....

EMB6903
08-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Dumbest thread ever....

and I didnt even read the 2nd page.

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 06:57 PM

i dont think butt sex smack is needed or allowed....your icky !

Day1BroncoFan
08-27-2009, 06:57 PM

Use english. Jibberish is just jiberish.
What ever it was it definitly wasn't smack.

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 07:02 PM

i think the only thing that needs to leave your H%$#E (as you put it)is your head !:D

Bozo Jr.
08-27-2009, 08:12 PM

**** :salute:

broken12
08-27-2009, 08:16 PM
What ever it was it definitly wasn't smack.

oh by jiberish you mean definitely.....got lost on definitly wasn't too sure lol!!!!! check yourself fool

Bozo Jr.
08-27-2009, 08:20 PM
oh by jiberish you mean definitely.....got lost on definitly wasn't too sure lol!!!!! check yourself fool

Oh Brother.....Brandon is that you? Get your sorry a$# to practice!

broken12
08-27-2009, 08:20 PM
No need to root for the Bears to show your displeasure with Mcd and Co. Do like many, many others will, wear a "hoodie" backwards (with eye holes of course). This will clearly show you disprove of the way Mcd and Co. have set our team back yet will also let them team know you stand behind them, just not the coach - and you can cheer all you want for our players to boot. Hey, good chance to make it on TV too!

MOtorboat
08-27-2009, 08:21 PM
No need to root for the Bears to show your displeasure with Mcd and Co. Do like many, many others will, wear a "hoodie" backwards (with eye holes of course). This will clearly show you disprove of the way Mcd and Co. have set our team back yet will also let them team know you stand behind them, just not the coach - and you can cheer all you want for our players to boot. Hey, good chance to make it on TV too!

Oh joy, we have another idiot who has joined the board.

broken12
08-27-2009, 08:22 PM
What ever it was it definitly wasn't smack
note to self typed different in same post lmfao.....

broken12
08-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Don't drink the koolaid.........

Benetto
LMAO!!

Someone must be pissed back to school is almost here.

MOtorboat
What ever it was it definitly wasn't smack
note to self typed different in same post lmfao.....

That's some awesome English right there.

"note to self typed different in same post lmfao"

What in the world is this even supposed to mean?

Benetto
08-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Time to go BBQ a Ribeye calling my name.

Anyone heard of marinating Steak with Ginger ale and Brown Sugar? I am about to try it for the first time.

MOtorboat
08-27-2009, 08:26 PM

Anyone heard of marinating Steak with Ginger ale and Brown Sugar? I am about to try it for the first time.

marinating with Brown Sugar...no...but using Brown Sugar in a rub, yeah. Good luck, Ben.

broken12
08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
marinating with brown sugar...no...but using brown sugar in a rub, yeah. Good luck, ben.

lol forum sex......

Benetto
08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
marinating with Brown Sugar...no...but using Brown Sugar in a rub, yeah. Good luck, Ben.

Yeah that's what I meant...Let the steak sit in Ginger ale for 15 minutes, then rubbed some Brown sugar on it.

Thanks bro..

Benetto
08-27-2009, 08:29 PM
lol forum sex......

That means you're not a virgin then...You have forum sex all the time.

broken12
08-27-2009, 08:35 PM
That's some awesome English right there.

"note to self typed different in same post lmfao"

What in the world is this even supposed to mean?

MAKE FUN OF YOUR BUDDY CHECK OUT HIS POST LOL:elefant:

MOtorboat
08-27-2009, 08:36 PM
MAKE FUN OF YOUR BUDDY CHECK OUT HIS POST LOL:elefant:

Sentences are key to communication...help yourself out...

broken12
08-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Let it out benny......your frustrations are showing.......take it out on me so no one will question your loyalty to the broncos or should i say bronctriots....

MOtorboat
08-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Let it out benny......your frustrations are showing.......take it out on me so no one will question your loyalty to the broncos or should i say bronctriots....

I think you're the one with issues...but considering I couldn't even understand the initial post...I will refrain from calling you an idiot until you can actually form a sentence.

broken12
08-27-2009, 08:40 PM
By form you mean type, or to write? Correct.....

Benetto
08-27-2009, 08:40 PM

I agree with you on how stupid and egotistical MCdannys moves are/were...but to post on and on about it and post the rants you have been is not going to change anything.

Poet
08-27-2009, 08:42 PM
I hate Claymore.

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 09:04 PM
I hate Claymore.

he does seem to bring just a touch of "debbie downer" to every post;)

SR
08-27-2009, 09:38 PM

Usually I use Coke and some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce with a little honey mustard, some A1, and anything else I find in the fridge. Usually when you just start pulling random shit out of the fridge to make a marinade is when you get the best steaks.

Midnight Blue
08-27-2009, 11:11 PM
I hate Claymore.

I don't. :D

Northman
08-27-2009, 11:48 PM

You mean you didnt know? Broken is OaklandRaider in disguise. :lol:

broken12
08-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Lol.....huge fan of the broncos since born........raiturds ya right...what with the gay avatar bro?

Northman
08-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Lol.....huge fan of the broncos since born........raiturds ya right...what with the gay avatar bro?

If that was really the case you would probably be able to spell and pronounce sentences more clearly considering the education system back then was far superior. Nice try OR. Next...

broken12
08-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Just because i dislike some of this stuff the new bronctriots are doing doesnt mean i'm not a denver fan......bronco fan not mccaca fan...

Northman
08-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Just because i dislike some of this stuff the new bronctriots are doing doesnt mean i'm not a denver fan......bronco fan not mccaca fan...

Could of fooled me. Every post you put up here is nothing but whiney BS about how your vagina is hurt. Here's a thought, maybe instead of crying so much you might just take some time and actually engage in an actual discussion on the regular forums and support the team. No matter how you feel about McD there is still a shitload of players who need your support. If not, get the **** out and go root for someone else. Simple as that.

broken12
08-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Lol..talking to someone who was at the seattle game when td rushed for 2000 yards.......south stands 10 rows up east hash mark.....loved it buddy...cried after losing three superbowls in the 80's and cried after winning 2!!!!

Northman
08-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Lol..talking to someone who was at the seattle game when td rushed for 2000 yards.......south stands 10 rows up east hash mark.....loved it buddy...cried after losing three superbowls in the 80's and cried after winning 2!!!!

Guess you caught a lot of the ESPN highlights huh? :lol:

underrated29
08-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Usually I use Coke and some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce with a little honey mustard, some A1, and anything else I find in the fridge. Usually when you just start pulling random shit out of the fridge to make a marinade is when you get the best steaks.

oh man i am all about sweet babay rays. Nice Call!

I always use that for my ribs. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm.

broken12
08-28-2009, 12:03 AM
could of fooled me. Every post you put up here is nothing but whiney bs about how your vagina is hurt. Here's a thought, maybe instead of crying so much you might just take some time and actually engage in an actual discussion on the regular forums and support the team. No matter how you feel about mcd there is still a shitload of players who need your support. If not, get the **** out and go root for someone else. Simple as that.

when have i ever said anything about not supporting them....dont get me wrong i do like some of the things mcfart has done here.....they needed done, but the truth is, it would have been easier for everyone envolved (spelling) to do it with an offensive arsenal.....

broken12
08-28-2009, 12:05 AM
guess you caught a lot of the espn highlights huh? :lol:

what games you been to bro???dont hate!!!! Been to many games....went to all the games in i believe 05 when we went to afc championship against the steelers....

Northman
08-28-2009, 12:08 AM
when have i ever said anything about not supporting them....dont get me wrong i do like some of the things mcfart has done here.....they needed done, but the truth is, it would have been easier for everyone envolved (spelling) to do it with an offensive arsenal.....

So you think trying to get people to wear hoodies with eyeholes backwards is positive and supportive to the guys on the field? Thats bush league shit.

Northman
08-28-2009, 12:09 AM
what games you been to bro???dont hate!!!! Been to many games....went to all the games in i believe 05 when we went to afc championship against the steelers....

Oh, trust me son. I dont hate you for being a total loser and poser fan. I saw you coming a mile away when you first posted here. :lol:

broken12
08-28-2009, 12:14 AM
Ummm not trying to do anything, if you were too read the post it came from comments on the denver post which made me laugh all are entitled to their own....you think when people were callling for shannahans head meant you didnt support the team.. What it comes down to is every fan wants whats best right? What was beest is to left the offense alone and redo the defense. I remember after the whole cutler thing went down and marshall spoke up and said oh well we move on and people around here were estatic about him being a team player... Now that he wants paid he not a team player....

NightTrainLayne
08-28-2009, 12:37 AM
It's getting too personal in here. I'm closing this for now.