PDA

View Full Version : Broncos are bringing in Freeney and Abraham

DenBronx
03-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Adam Schefter

Colts free-agent DE Dwight Freeney scheduled to visit Denver tonight, per Ed Werder. Broncos also plan to host visit with John Abraham.

DenBronx
03-20-2013, 03:36 PM
Sorry, didnt check the Dumervil thread. Figured this was worth a discussion of its own.

TXBRONC
03-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Should Dumervil leave which is looking more and more likely I wouldn't feel real confident in Freeney or Abraham or both adequately replacing Dumervil's production. It will be what it will be but losing Dumervil would impact this defense significantly regardless of what some people think.

CoachChaz
03-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Should Dumervil leave which is looking more and more likely I wouldn't feel real confident in Freeney or Abraham or both adequately replacing Dumervil's production. It will be what it will be but losing Dumervil would impact this defense significantly regardless of what some people think.

Or not as much as others think

Skinny
03-20-2013, 03:47 PM
If we're going to sign one of the two i hope it's Abraham.

SR
03-20-2013, 03:52 PM
If we're going to sign one of the two i hope it's Abraham.

I'm on board with this. Skinny, I will hold your front pocket liner.

Northman
03-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Abraham would be the only one that would most likely put up the same numbers as Doom. Freeney would be a major step back at that position.

TXBRONC
03-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Or not as much as others think

Two guys who are both 30 plus years seems doubtful.

CoachChaz
03-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Abraham would be the only one that would most likely put up the same numbers as Doom. Freeney would be a major step back at that position.

Based on..................????

Northman
03-20-2013, 03:57 PM

Apparently whatever magic that Chaz thinks Doom doesnt have these guys do at age 30. lol

Northman
03-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Based on..................????

Based on their recent production and how i look at it?

CoachChaz
03-20-2013, 03:58 PM

One of which had 10 sacks last year. And guess who else will be 30 something next year

DenBronx

Which is why we should just sign both. If by the 4th preseason game one of them isnt really doing all that well then cut him.

I wonder what the price on each would be and if we could get them for 4 mill each?

Osi was my first choice because he is the better all around DE.

CoachChaz
Based on their recent production and how i look at it?

You mean Freeney's production the last 2 years playing for a team that used him out of position?

CoachChaz
03-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Apparently whatever magic that Chaz thinks Doom doesnt have these guys do at age 30. lol

Yeah...because that is exactly what I said

CoachChaz
03-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Which is why we should just sign both. If by the 4th preseason game one of them isnt really doing all that well then cut him.

I wonder what the price on each would be and if we could get them for 4 mill each?

I dont think they'd cost 4 mil each and Osi is a complete cancer. Notice there are no teams talking to him

DenBronx
03-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Isnt Freeney only about 3-4 years older than Dumervil?

TXBRONC
03-20-2013, 04:00 PM
One of which had 10 sacks last year. And guess who else will be 30 something next year

Ok. Abraham and Freeney are better than 30 years of age.

TXBRONC
03-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Isnt Freeney only about 3-4 years older than Dumervil?

That's quite a bit in terms of shelf life.

BroncoWave
03-20-2013, 04:04 PM
Good, I'll happily welcome either. While they are both slight downgrades from Doom, it won't be nearly enough of a downgrade to knock us from SB contention. This team is still elite.

CoachChaz
03-20-2013, 04:06 PM
At the end of the day, I have a hard time believing that putting Freeney or Abraham in a position to pin their ears back and rush all day when we have a lead will result in miniscule sack/pressure numbers. Will they get 10? Who knows. But even 8 is a decent enough number.

weazel
03-20-2013, 04:12 PM
they're both old but gotta find a replacement...

CoachChaz
03-20-2013, 04:20 PM
they're both old but gotta find a replacement...

Exactly. At the end of the day...these are our best options and both are certainly capable of good things for a year. The replacement will likely have to come from the draft unless we play the FA game again next year.

TXBRONC
03-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Exactly. At the end of the day...these are our best options and both are certainly capable of good things for a year. The replacement will likely have to come from the draft unless we play the FA game again next year.

I agree Denver can't just stand pat and those two are the best options available. I'm just not particularly comfortable with it. If one or even both of those guys come to Denver and can do the job I'll be thrilled.

weazel
03-20-2013, 04:37 PM
It's really too bad Osi has such a bad reputation because he is the best available at the position.

topscribe
03-20-2013, 04:40 PM
That's quite a bit in terms of shelf life.
Well put . . .

NightTerror218
03-20-2013, 04:47 PM
I will take Abraham, better against the run too. I think he is better then Freeney ATM, Freeney dropped off a lot last season in production.

WTE
03-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Just read that you guys ares sitting at 117 of 123ml cap space w/ five draft picks to sign. NE in better shape to sign Abraham.

NightTerror218
03-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Just read that you guys ares sitting at 117 of 123ml cap space w/ five draft picks to sign. NE in better shape to sign Abraham.

Read earlier that we have $8 mill in cap space, at NE looked at Freeney.

Skinny
03-20-2013, 05:02 PM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6929073664/h6AF1BD3A/

Northman
03-20-2013, 05:03 PM
I think NE looked at both guys but neither got signed.

topscribe
03-20-2013, 05:07 PM
I don't think that necessarily means anything. Welker didn't sign, either . . .

NightTerror218
03-20-2013, 05:12 PM

Pats just signed 2 no name players, there goes some cap space.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/patriots-sign-two-former-players-220125696--nfl.html

topscribe
03-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Pats just signed 2 no name players, there goes some cap space.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/patriots-sign-two-former-players-220125696--nfl.html
Wow, NE re-signed Niko?

They must be hurting big-time for LBs . . .

Traveler
03-20-2013, 05:20 PM

Abraham or Osi for me.

DenBronx
03-20-2013, 05:21 PM
No one wants to go to the Pats right now, unless they are guys like Niko. lol

Sorry WTE, Denver is the place to be right now. Abraham, Freeney...all those guys will conseider us before even looking that way.

WTE
03-20-2013, 06:03 PM

NE prefers Abraham but I heard he's looking for more money than NE is willing.

NightTerror218
03-20-2013, 06:12 PM
NE prefers Abraham but I heard he's looking for more money than NE is willing.

like with Welker

cmc0605
03-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Anyone making over minimum wage is liable to get cut from the Pats at any time unless their name is Tom Brady

Lancane
03-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Anyone making over minimum wage is liable to get cut from the Pats at any time unless their name is Tom Brady

Of course according to Bob Kraft, Tom Brady has no say in what the team does regarding personnel...of course without Tom Brady, Bob would have an empty trophy case.

Krugan
03-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Had to figure they would bring someone in sooner rather than later.

This stupid mess has drug out enough, imo.

WTE
03-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Had to figure they would bring someone in sooner rather than later.

This stupid mess has drug out enough, imo.

I know. Don't you think Elway screwed up by telling Dumervil's dumb agent to fax the contract just one hour before the deadline?

topscribe
03-20-2013, 06:41 PM
I know. Don't you think Elway screwed up by telling Dumervil's dumb agent to fax the contract just one hour before the deadline?
Maybe. But I have used a fax a lot in my lifetime, and I have never known it to
take an hour to fax a document.

But if Doom has a change of heart at the last minute, then I guess they have
no choice but to request the fax at the last minute . . .

ShaneFalco
03-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Doom is better then both of them

topscribe
03-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Doom is better then both of them
Yes, but it looks as if Doom is gone.

It is what it is . . .

Slick
03-20-2013, 06:49 PM
I'd rather have Doom than either of those guys but John's got to do his job too.

T.K.O.
03-20-2013, 06:58 PM
are we spoiled already ?
this is a team that looked up at the bolts for 3-4 years looked to be 5-10 years from being a SB contender.....Elway has made us an overnight favorite for getting to ....and winning it all !

though I would prefer (and the broncos front office has made it clear they agree) to get Doom back,in this fast paced world of huge contracts they need a back up plan and would be crazy to not explore options....
and that's all they are doing.....exploring.

Nomad
03-20-2013, 08:26 PM
It seems they will be the choices....choose wisely Mr. Elway. I don't know much about either player to form an opinion.

topscribe
03-20-2013, 08:52 PM
It seems they will be the choices....choose wisely Mr. Elway. I don't know much about either player to form an opinion.
It's a tough one. Freeny does have a couple years (younger) over Abraham.
Abraham had better numbers. According to the chart I referred to earlier (http://tinyurl.com/cfomqu6), his
sacks per number of plays is astounding - better than Dumervil's!

But in the article to that chart, Bartlett mentioned that "Freeney played out
of position as a 3-4 OLB, and it seemed to mess with his productivity."

We'll have to leave it up to the wisdom of Elway & Fox, which hasn't faired
too badly over the course of the last couple years . . .

topscribe
03-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Hmm . . . this is interesting. Monty of Bronco Talk (http://broncotalk.net/2013/03/45909/broncos-blog/comparing-dumervil-abraham-and-freeney/#more-45909) reported that:

Most notably, Abraham excelled [last year] overall according to ProFootballFocus. Abraham is the most well-rounded player; neither Dumervil nor Freeney, both smaller edge rushers, even come close.

Of course, there's still Abraham's age, but we can recall Brooking's age and
what he accomplished last year. I'll bet Elway and Fox know all about this.
There may be a deeper reason for the apparent take-it-or-leave-it offer than
just soured feelings?

BigDaddyBronco
03-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Abraham has been pretty consistent over his career. He really hasn't slowed down too much as he has aged. I would take Doom over him, but he would be second on my list.

Who knows he could end up like Charles Haley and play lights out after every one thinks he is done.

Poet
03-21-2013, 12:03 AM

To be fair, earlier in this offseason you said Abraham was probably washed up.

olathebroncofan
03-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Am I mistaken or was Abraham injured last season. Maybe I thinking of someone else.

I think freeney will be fine in a traditional 4-3 just like doom might be more suited in a 3-4.

Just sign someone already.

It's Bernard Pollard washed up? I don't hear anyone taking about him.

sneakers
03-21-2013, 01:54 AM
They should bring in Simeon Rice too.

Timmy!
03-21-2013, 02:05 AM
Abraham has been pretty consistent over his career. He really hasn't slowed down too much as he has aged. I would take Doom over him, but he would be second on my list.

Who knows he could end up like Charles Haley and play lights out after every one thinks he is done.

Abrabam>>Freeney.

Dapper Dan
03-21-2013, 04:09 AM
If we don't get Doom back, one of these guys will be a Bronco next year. I don't see any way around that. Both players have ups and downs. I'd take either.

As for the draft, I think I like John Simon from Ohio St.

Northman
03-21-2013, 04:51 AM
I'd rather have Doom than either of those guys but John's got to do his job too.

Yep.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 06:43 AM
Wow, NE re-signed Niko?

They must be hurting big-time for LBs . . .

Interesting because I think they have spent at least two number one picks on linebackers within the last six years.

WTE
03-21-2013, 07:06 AM
Interesting because I think they have spent at least two number one picks on linebackers within the last six years.

Nope, just Jerod Mayo. And Niko is primarily a Special Teamer. He plays spot duty at LB and does a fairly good job.

Krugan
03-21-2013, 08:41 AM

I dont think a 1 hour window is to small, no.

MasterShake
03-21-2013, 08:52 AM
If Dumervil wanted to be here, he would be here. I don't care if he stays at this point or if we get Freeney or Abraham. We just need the "threat" of a pass rush which is all Dumervil really provided this year out of some late game sacks to free up Von Miller more. Every game I went to I would focus on Doom on critical downs and he did not ever really change up his moves. It was always a bull rush while he would whip his long arms towards the QB without moving much. There is a reason other teams are not beating down the door for him in my opinion. And if people who know a lot more about football than me didn't want to top his offer before the fax debacle, I don't know why they would now. The Broncos have another offer on the table and he doesn't want it move on. I only want people on this team who want to win right now because our window is shrinking fast.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 09:29 AM

No, because an hour would have been plenty of time. Doom didn't accept until 35 minutes before the deadline, and the fax was 6 minutes late. Had he accepted at the 1-hour deadline that Elway gave the would have had the contract in with 19 minutes to spare.

rationalfan
03-21-2013, 09:31 AM
If Dumervil wanted to be here, he would be here. I don't care if he stays at this point or if we get Freeney or Abraham. We just need the "threat" of a pass rush which is all Dumervil really provided this year out of some late game sacks to free up Von Miller more. Every game I went to I would focus on Doom on critical downs and he did not ever really change up his moves. It was always a bull rush while he would whip his long arms towards the QB without moving much. There is a reason other teams are not beating down the door for him in my opinion. And if people who know a lot more about football than me didn't want to top his offer before the fax debacle, I don't know why they would now. The Broncos have another offer on the table and he doesn't want it move on. I only want people on this team who want to win right now because our window is shrinking fast.

this.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 09:31 AM

We're a better team with him than without him but reality is what it is.

CoachChaz
03-21-2013, 09:45 AM
To be fair, earlier in this offseason you said Abraham was probably washed up.

Yep. Mostly I made a case of understanding as to why Atlanta would release him. I still believe he is about as close to done as he can be, but...it looks like he'd also be our best option at this point, so I'll take what I can get

Northman
03-21-2013, 09:52 AM
We're a better team with him than without him but reality is what it is.

Yep

Rex
03-21-2013, 09:57 AM

He is an opportunistic pass rusher who is non existent vs the run and not worth more than they have offered him. Therefore, even if Freeney and Abraham are done, they will fill the roll of opportunistic pass rusher. How many big time critical 3rd down sacks did Dumervil have? How many of his sacks came in 4th quarter games with big leads?

He can walk. There are guys that can do his job.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 10:07 AM

I disagree Denver needs more than just a threat. Threats are empty unless you can prove you can get there. Dumervil did that and it meant if offensive coordinators shift protection to Miller they were rolling the dice that Dumervil wouldn't get there. Reggie White didn't have a lot of pass rush moves he just overpower his opponent. J.J. Watt doesn't have a lot pass rush moves he relies on his quickness to get the quarterback. Lets say Denver signs Freeney I don't think he has a lot pass rush moves he's relied on quickness and leverage to get to the quarterback as far as I know. Dumervil uses what's at his disposal, which is natural leverage. He wasn't a free agent until the debacle.

I wont say he doesn't want to be in Denver because I can't read his mind what I can is he has look after his own interests just as John in his own words has to look after the interests of the Broncos.

I don't see how Denver is quite as good of a defense without Dumervil but I also never said we would go from 13-3 to 3-13.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Let's just say hypothetically we get Abraham. Would you trade DRC, Knighton, Bradley, and Abraham just to get Dumervil back?

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 10:12 AM
And one more question. If Dumervil is as great as some of you think he is, why haven't teams been banging down his door to give him a better contract than Denver has been willing to? You would think a player of the caliber that some of you say he is would have been snatched up immediately if not traded for before he was cut.

claymore
03-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Let's just say hypothetically we get Abraham. Would you trade DRC, Knighton, Bradley, and Abraham just to get Dumervil back?

Lets not forget Welker and Vasquez. And the answer is HELL NO. Id make that trade all day.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Lets not forget Welker and Vasquez. And the answer is HELL NO. Id make that trade all day.

I was just sticking with the defensive side, but yeah, I think you'd be crazy to trade just our defensive FAs alone for Doom. But considering what we added on offense, this team is still considerably better than last season with or without Doom.

CoachChaz
03-21-2013, 10:34 AM
I disagree Denver needs more than just a threat. Threats are empty unless you can prove you can get there. Dumervil did that and it meant if offensive coordinators shift protection to Miller they were rolling the dice that Dumervil wouldn't get there. Reggie White didn't have a lot of pass rush moves he just overpower his opponent. J.J. Watt doesn't have a lot pass rush moves he relies on his quickness to get the quarterback. Lets say Denver signs Freeney I don't think he has a lot pass rush moves he's relied on quickness and leverage to get to the quarterback as far as I know. Dumervil uses what's at his disposal, which is natural leverage. He wasn't a free agent until the debacle.

I wont say he doesn't want to be in Denver because I can't read his mind what I can is he has look after his own interests just as John in his own words has to look after the interests of the Broncos.

I don't see how Denver is quite as good of a defense without Dumervil but I also never said we would go from 13-3 to 3-13.

I'm still waiting for all of this evidence that Doom was double teamed with any regularity. Go back and watch the games again. 99% of the time he was one on one with the tackle. At most, teams would chip him with a TE or RB out of the backfield, but I'm sorry...opposing OC's werent awake all night scheming how to contain him.

All we need on that side is someone to provide pressure and pick up 7-8 sacks. That can be had for far lews than 8 million

Rex
03-21-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm still waiting for all of this evidence that Doom was double teamed with any regularity. Go back and watch the games again. 99% of the time he was one on one with the tackle. At most, teams would chip him with a TE or RB out of the backfield, but I'm sorry...opposing OC's werent awake all night scheming how to contain him.

All we need on that side is someone to provide pressure and pick up 7-8 sacks. That can be had for far lews than 8 million

One on one. Majority of the time. I dont think anyone was gameplanning against Dumervil.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 10:48 AM

I never said he was. Offensive coordinators didn't double team Dumervil with regularity because of Miller and the reverse also true because they would be asking for trouble doubling either one of them.

As I said things are what they are. I don't think will quite as good but it's not like they would end 32nd ranked defense without him.

weazel
03-21-2013, 10:54 AM
what's Bernard Berrian up to?

Northman
03-21-2013, 11:07 AM
This has become a great Dumervil bashing thread. I like it.

CoachChaz
03-21-2013, 11:14 AM
This has become a great Dumervil bashing thread. I like it.

I think you're reading into things too much. No one is "bashing" him. Just saying he isnt the greatest asset to our team that some people seem to portray him as. He has his flaws and he can be replaced. I can guarantee you that everyone here that is "bashing" Doom would rather have him on the team than anyone else. But...if he decides to go elsewhere...it isnt the end of the world and we wont suck as a result

Northman
03-21-2013, 11:17 AM
I think you're reading into things too much. No one is "bashing" him. Just saying he isnt the greatest asset to our team that some people seem to portray him as. He has his flaws and he can be replaced. I can guarantee you that everyone here that is "bashing" Doom would rather have him on the team than anyone else. But...if he decides to go elsewhere...it isnt the end of the world and we wont suck as a result

Tell me more.

CoachChaz
03-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Tell me more.

Dealing with a hangover.

Krugan
03-21-2013, 11:45 AM
Im not going to bash the guy, I want him here, he is a talent and a threat at anytime to cause a fumble or end a drive.

But im more concerned with having a solid player in that spot.

Just get it filled, either direction.

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Im not going to bash the guy, I want him here, he is a talent and a threat at anytime to cause a fumble or end a drive.

I agree. Just get it done. Stop dragging it out.
I would rather have Doom here for a few years (he is only 28) and be able to focus on another position in the draft.

CoachChaz
03-21-2013, 11:55 AM
I agree. Just get it done. Stop dragging it out.
I would rather have Doom here for a few years (he is only 29) and be able to focus on another position in the draft.

edited

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 11:58 AM
edited

I forgot his birthday is earlier in the year then mine.

Northman
03-21-2013, 12:13 PM

I think most people feel that way but of course the select few want to really diminish what he does and discredit him. As far as getting a solid player to replace him that wont happen this year unless we draft a guy but even then it wont be an overnight success with that player. But right now it looks more and more like Doom will be gone which is a shame.

claymore
03-21-2013, 01:02 PM
I think most people feel that way but of course the select few want to really diminish what he does and discredit him. As far as getting a solid player to replace him that wont happen this year unless we draft a guy but even then it wont be an overnight success with that player. But right now it looks more and more like Doom will be gone which is a shame.

If they simply bash him its a sign of respect. Most players that leave become bitches (Cutler) or faggots (Tebow) when they leave. :D

slim
03-21-2013, 01:15 PM
If they simply bash him its a sign of respect. Most players that leave become bitches (Cutler) or faggots (Tebow) when they leave. :D

Maybe not the best examples, those two were bitches and faggots when they were here :hi:

CoachChaz
03-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Trying to think. Who had good success after they left Denver? Marshall

slim
03-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Recently? Probably just Marshall and Hillis (he had some success, not really great).

claymore
03-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Trying to think. Who had good success after they left Denver? Marshall

Cant think of a good success story. Id say Marshall or Portis. I think Cutler has done as good as anyone could do in Chicago.

slim
03-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Bert Berry had some success.

He was a good dude too.

CoachChaz
03-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Recently? Probably just Marshall and Hillis (he had some success, not really great).

Yeah, I was thinking of talent that we would actually miss. Not that we need Marshall back, but he's remained a stud

slim
03-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I was thinking of talent that we would actually miss. Not that we need Marshall back, but he's remained a stud

Yeah, there isn't much to talk about there.

Our roster was lacking talent for quite a long time.

Lancane
03-21-2013, 01:30 PM
I will not bash him, the man was the best pass rusher this team has had in nearly two decades, and I know people overlook that simply because we got Miller, but we got Miller because McDaniels turned this team into a bottom-feeder. It's easy to overlook the accomplishments of one such as Dumervil, because he is a one-trick pony or because the team landed a talent like Miller, but it's sad that it has come to this, the defective loyalty of team, player and fan.

Northman
03-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Cant think of a good success story. Id say Marshall or Portis. I think Cutler has done as good as anyone could do in Chicago.

Indeed.

People just sour on him because of the attitude issues.

slim
03-21-2013, 01:35 PM
I will not bash him, the man was the best pass rusher this team has had in nearly two decades, and I know people overlook that simply because we got Miller, but we got Miller because McDaniels turned this team into a bottom-feeder. It's easy to overlook the accomplishments of one such as Dumervil, because he is a one-trick pony or because the team landed a talent like Miller, but it's sad that it has come to this, the defective loyalty of team, player and fan.

I haven't really seen anyone bash him. There are differing opinions about his overall value to the team, but that is true for nearly every player.

Lancane
03-21-2013, 01:40 PM
I haven't really seen anyone bash him. There are differing opinions about his overall value to the team, but that is true for nearly every player.

No, I was not pointing at anyone in this thread, but we've seen some bash him as a one-trick pony and so forth and that we could do better, but look at the fiasco itself, I'm saying that not only us, the fans...but the teams and players, it's all become out of whack in terms of loyalty. For those of us who watched the NFL in the 70's or 80's know of which I am speaking.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 01:57 PM

And one more question. If Dumervil is as great as some of you think he is, why haven't teams been banging down his door to give him a better contract than Denver has been willing to? You would think a player of the caliber that some of you say he is would have been snatched up immediately if not traded for before he was cut.

Interesting how these questions have not been answered by those so up in arms about losing Doom.

Northman
03-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Interesting how these questions have not been answered by those so up in arms about losing Doom.

Didnt know it was a requirement to answer your questions on here. lol

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Didnt know it was a requirement to answer your questions on here. lol

I'm just curious. If you're unable to answer them that's ok though.

Northman
03-21-2013, 02:21 PM
I'm just curious. If you're unable to answer them that's ok though.

Oh, im able i just dont waste my time.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 02:21 PM
It's isn't matter of being able answering your questions. They're just not worth the key strokes. :wave:

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 02:22 PM

I was just thinking the same thing. :beer:

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 02:22 PM

Yeah, you seem really busy with all the posting you do on here! :lol:

If you could answer it you would have already. Your lack of an answer tells me all I need to know though.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 02:25 PM
It's isn't matter of being able answering your questions. They're just not worth the key strokes. :wave:

You could have used the keystrokes in this post to answer each question. I know why neither you or North is answering. It's not because you don't have time to. It's because you know that answering honestly will contradict the argument you have been making. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Northman
03-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Yeah, you seem really busy with all the posting you do on here! :lol:

Yes, my posting with people who i think are worthy of my attention and discussion.

If you could answer it you would have already. Your lack of an answer tells me all I need to know though.

It tells you nothing. You think it would of been that obvious to you by now why people ignore you. lmao

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Yes, my posting with people who i think are worthy of my attention and discussion.

Yet you continue to respond to me! :lol:

You are wasting more time doing this than you would have by simply answering my question. So clearly you are lying that I'm not worthy of responding to, or you wouldn't be doing so now. :)

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 02:28 PM
You could have used the keystrokes in this post to answer each question. I know why neither you or North is answering. It's not because you don't have time to. It's because you know that answering honestly will contradict the argument you have been making. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Well you're certainly not a genius or a mind reader for that matter. :welcome:

Northman
03-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Yet you continue to respond to me! :lol:

You are wasting more time doing this than you would have by simply answering my question. So clearly you are lying that I'm not worthy of responding to, or you wouldn't be doing so now. :)

Your right. Back to ignore for ya.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Well you're certainly not a genius or a mind reader for that matter. :welcome:

Wait, I thought responding to me was a waste of time? But you keep on doing it. Thanks for validating my point that responding to me isn't the issue, you just don't want to contradict your argument by answering the question.

TXBRONC

It tells you nothing. You think it would of been that obvious to you by now why people ignore you. lmao

He lives in a fantasy world where he's the smartest guy in the room but don't tell him because it would kill him.

BroncoWave
Your right. Back to ignore for ya.

Yet you still had to respond to me to say that! :lol:

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 02:33 PM
He lives in a fantasy world where he's the smartest guy in the room but don't tell him because it would kill him.

If I was wrong you would have already answered my question. For all the crap you guys give me about acting like "the smartest guy in the room" you are doing the exact same thing right now.

Northman
03-21-2013, 02:38 PM

OH he knows. He has people telling him that everyday. I dont know why i thought things would change so i took him off ignore. Thankfully though, i fixed the gliche. lmao

Northman
03-21-2013, 02:41 PM
The good news for BTB is he is in good company with the other trolls; Jags, RCS, MacGruder, TimHippo, etc.

Stellar cast there.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 02:43 PM
OH he knows. He has people telling him that everyday. I dont know why i thought things would change so i took him off ignore. Thankfully though, i fixed the gliche. lmao

Maybe he should share his brilliance with Elway.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 02:44 PM
The good news for BTB is he is in good company with the other trolls; Jags, RCS, MacGruder, TimHippo, etc.

Stellar cast there.

An allstar lined headed up none other than the Great Carnac i.e. BTB.

Krugan
03-21-2013, 02:45 PM

To answer those question, simply look at the market for ends, it hasnt been stellar for anyone.

And he has drawn interest, just not the high end pay, or at least the pay he wishes.

The Broncos sure seemed interested in bringing him back, that should speak volumes about worth.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 02:47 PM
To answer those question, simply look at the market for ends, it hasnt been stellar for anyone.

And he has drawn interest, just not the high end pay, or at least the pay he wishes.

The Broncos sure seemed interested in bringing him back, that should speak volumes about worth.

The question was asked and answered in pretty much the same way you did in other threads Krug.

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 02:47 PM
I forgot his birthday is earlier in the year then mine.

he is a pisces I think

Krugan
03-21-2013, 02:48 PM
The question was asked and answered in pretty much the same way you did in other threads Krug.

I know, it was just here and seemed to be a hanging point, thought I would just add my 2 cents :)

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Leave BTB alone!

Northman
03-21-2013, 02:51 PM

Not too mention he was cut when all the other teams already went on their spending spree's earlier in the week. But, to try and state the obvious would be pointless with that guy.

Timmy!
03-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Nice thread :menstrate:

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Leave BTB alone!

People have a hard time looking at reality nut. Sadly they take their anger out on me when I derail their arguments.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 02:57 PM
Nice thread :menstrate:

Tim do you need a feminine pad? :D

Timmy!
03-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Tim do you need a feminine pad? :D

Only if its made out of Sasquatch fur.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Only if its made out of Sasquatch fur.

I bet Wal-Mart carries them in a store brand.

turftoad
03-21-2013, 03:06 PM
People have a hard time looking at reality nut. Sadly they take their anger out on me when I derail their arguments.

No. It's because you think you know everything. You do not. That is the reality. You don't now how to deal with it. You seem to think that your opinion is fact. It isn't most of the time.
Sorry buddy but thats why you rub people the wrong way. I think you have some good opinions and insight but they are not gospel.

Now, I know what we have in Doom and would like to see him return. If not, Freeney would be my next choice and draft a young DE. Like Lancane said, back in the 70's it was all about loyalty and building through the draft. There is no loyalty from the fans anymore as far as players themselves go. You wouldn't know that though because you;re to young. How could you.

claymore
03-21-2013, 03:08 PM

Im not going to bash him either, but I think the situation we are in is because of him. We were willing, and still are to give him more money than anyone else is. Most likely out of convienance and a little loyalty.

He is spoiled from the ridiculous contract McD gave him. He isnt worth it.

Northman
03-21-2013, 03:08 PM
No. It's because you think you know everything. You do not. That is the reality. You don't now how to deal with it. You seem to think that your opinion is fact.

Pretty much sums it up.

BroncoJoe
03-21-2013, 03:11 PM
All Hail Turf!

Perfectly worded and executed.

claymore
03-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Not too mention he was cut when all the other teams already went on their spending spree's earlier in the week. But, to try and state the obvious would be pointless with that guy.

If he had a better agent the money would have been due at the beginning of FA. Then he would have been cut earlier. It worked out well for us because all the overspending happened early. For Doom, not so much.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Im not going to bash him either, but I think the situation we are in is because of him. We were willing, and still are to give him more money than anyone else is. Most likely out of convienance and a little loyalty.

He is spoiled from the ridiculous contract McD gave him. He isnt worth it.

Calling him spoiled is bashing.

What situation did he put Denver in? None that I'm aware of.

BroncoJoe
03-21-2013, 03:20 PM

What situation did he put Denver in? None that I'm aware of.

If you're a teenage girl.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 03:29 PM
If you're a teenage girl.

I do feel Denver's defense would be better with him than without him but if it's not to be that's just the way it goes. Should that happen then Abraham would be my choice to replace Dumervil because his production is the closet to what we have had from Dumervil.

Northman
03-21-2013, 03:32 PM
I do feel Denver's defense would be better with him than without him but if it's not to be that's just the way it goes. Should that happen then Abraham would be my choice to replace Dumervil because his production is the closet to what we have had from Dumervil.

Exactly.

BroncoJoe
03-21-2013, 03:38 PM

Pretty much what I've said as well. I'd prefer to have him here, but he's replaceable.

Slick
03-21-2013, 03:40 PM

Because your hypothetical doesnt even make sense. We could have had all those guys plus a restructured Doom if it weren't for the fax fiasco. That was John's plan.

Lancane
03-21-2013, 03:41 PM

I'll answer your questions, B. As to would I trade the signing of Abraham, Knighton, Rodgers-Cromartie and Bradley for Dumervil? The answer is no, but not because the names you listed, but because the two you did not list, Vasquez and Welker. They're the off-set here. Abraham if signed will be going from turf to grass, learning a new defensive scheme and add in his age, he'll be effective somewhat but not to the degree that Dumervil would be. As for Knighton, he'd have signed with the Broncos period, as I stated way before even the off-season began that he'd likely land in Denver due to Del Rio, and even if he didn't, there are other defensive tackles comparable that could do what Del Rio needs of them. Bradley and Rodgers-Cromartie are former starters that have looked and played less then stellar, hence the one-year contracts, even the team is unsure if they can contribute on a continual basis or be more then a one-year rental at their given positions. If we're asking simply about defensive personnel, then I would say yes to the question, the off-season would have been just as successful with the signing of Welker, Vasquez, Bruton, Vickerson and re-structure of Dumervil, and as I said, Knighton would have ended up a Bronco anyways. I don't believe that Rodgers-Cromartie, Bradley or Abraham is worth what the team got from Doom off the edge.

In regards to why teams are not knocking down the door, the answer is three-fold, A) he was released after many teams had already spent big on most of the top free agent talent, B) the market was set by lesser pass rushers which likely would not have happened had he been available because he'd have likely been the top defensive end available in free agency - both as a 4-3 edge rusher and as a 3-4 outside linebacker...instead it was Avril and Kruger who set the market. And C) teams are still knocking down the door, but will not overspend especially since the market has been set, it's simply leverage on the part of any team at this point who want his services. Don't kid yourself B, had Dumervil been a free agent from the beginning, Kruger and Avril as well as others would have made more IMHO.

Lastly, does he have something that the others do not? Yes, he was drafted by the Broncos and that is simply where 'we' or a good percentage of us would like to see him stay...again, it's a loyalty factor...not simply about talent.

Slick
03-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Not including Abraham obviously.

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 03:44 PM

I know BTB, I see it. I too am a victim of jealous people.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 03:57 PM
No. It's because you think you know everything. You do not. That is the reality. You don't now how to deal with it. You seem to think that your opinion is fact. It isn't most of the time.
Sorry buddy but thats why you rub people the wrong way. I think you have some good opinions and insight but they are not gospel.

Now, I know what we have in Doom and would like to see him return. If not, Freeney would be my next choice and draft a young DE. Like Lancane said, back in the 70's it was all about loyalty and building through the draft. There is no loyalty from the fans anymore as far as players themselves go. You wouldn't know that though because you;re to young. How could you.

So I ask a simple question, people refuse to answer it and personally attack me for even asking, and I'm the know-it-all ass hole? How does that work?

You all do the exact same thing. I'm not really sure why I get called out for it the most, but this board is full of people who act like they know it all and present their opinions as fact. I have never once seen most of the people who liked this post admit they were wrong about something. I guess it's easier to just attack me though instead of actually discussing things.

BroncoJoe
03-21-2013, 04:00 PM
So I ask a simple question, people refuse to answer it and personally attack me for even asking, and I'm the know-it-all ass hole? How does that work?

You all do the exact same thing. I'm not really sure why I get called out for it the most, but this board is full of people who act like they know it all and present their opinions as fact. I have never once seen most of the people who liked this post admit they were wrong about something. I guess it's easier to just attack me though instead of actually discussing things.

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2012/10/sarah_parenting/baby-crying.jpg

claymore
03-21-2013, 04:00 PM

What situation did he put Denver in? None that I'm aware of.His indecisiveness when he decided to turn down our offer, then agree to it. In other words the fax snafu.

Spoiled may be a bad term, it wasnt meant in a bad way. His view of his self worth is inflated though. He isnt worth what he thinks he is.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 04:02 PM

Example A.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 04:04 PM
I'll answer your questions, B. As to would I trade the signing of Abraham, Knighton, Rodgers-Cromartie and Bradley for Dumervil? The answer is no, but not because the names you listed, but because the two you did not list, Vasquez and Welker. They're the off-set here. Abraham if signed will be going from turf to grass, learning a new defensive scheme and add in his age, he'll be effective somewhat but not to the degree that Dumervil would be. As for Knighton, he'd have signed with the Broncos period, as I stated way before even the off-season began that he'd likely land in Denver due to Del Rio, and even if he didn't, there are other defensive tackles comparable that could do what Del Rio needs of them. Bradley and Rodgers-Cromartie are former starters that have looked and played less then stellar, hence the one-year contracts, even the team is unsure if they can contribute on a continual basis or be more then a one-year rental at their given positions. If we're asking simply about defensive personnel, then I would say yes to the question, the off-season would have been just as successful with the signing of Welker, Vasquez, Bruton, Vickerson and re-structure of Dumervil, and as I said, Knighton would have ended up a Bronco anyways. I don't believe that Rodgers-Cromartie, Bradley or Abraham is worth what the team got from Doom off the edge.

In regards to why teams are not knocking down the door, the answer is three-fold, A) he was released after many teams had already spent big on most of the top free agent talent, B) the market was set by lesser pass rushers which likely would not have happened had he been available because he'd have likely been the top defensive end available in free agency - both as a 4-3 edge rusher and as a 3-4 outside linebacker...instead it was Avril and Kruger who set the market. And C) teams are still knocking down the door, but will not overspend especially since the market has been set, it's simply leverage on the part of any team at this point who want his services. Don't kid yourself B, had Dumervil been a free agent from the beginning, Kruger and Avril as well as others would have made more IMHO.

Lastly, does he have something that the others do not? Yes, he was drafted by the Broncos and that is simply where 'we' or a good percentage of us would like to see him stay...again, it's a loyalty factor...not simply about talent.

What you said about Abraham also applies to Freeney. Every season for the last 11 years he's played at least half of his games on turf. My biggest concern with both guys is that they are 30 plus years of age. I think you and Chaz are correct if things play out the way they are looking right now Denver will probably be drafting a defensive end to go along with Abraham or Freeney.

Lancane
03-21-2013, 04:17 PM
What you said about Abraham also applies to Freeney. Every season for the last 11 years he's played at least half of his games on turf. My biggest concern with both guys is that they are 30 plus years of age. I think you and Chaz are correct if things play out the way they are looking right now Denver will probably be drafting a defensive end to go along with Abraham or Freeney.

But there is much more to it, though essentially you are correct about Freeney as well as the draft. The Broncos were already concerned about the defensive end position. When you look at the one year deal basically they were offering Dumervil, that Ayers is going to be an UFA after the season and Beal who has been non-existent outside pre-season will be a RFA, Denver was looking to be thin at the position long-term. Denver has met with some of the more interesting pass rushing prospects, like John Simon of Ohio State, which means they may have been looking to get a younger Doom like pass rusher, add in that they're is just as much a need for more traditional 4-3 defensive ends, it could point to Denver drafting heavily for the defensive line in this draft, more so then we (the fans) are use to at least.

BroncoJoe
03-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Example A.

http://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/obama-fingerpointing.jpg

claymore
03-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Joe, you made me throw up in my mouth. I wasnt expecting to see a turd in Bronco talk. :harf:

BroncoJoe
03-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Joe, you made me throw up in my mouth. I wasnt expecting to see a turd in Bronco talk. :harf:

Don't you wish we had negative rep here? ;)

Lancane
03-21-2013, 04:49 PM
http://www.qwanz.com/uploaded_files/poll/main/images/f_46bc7b2c4e925d92c5ca7eeb31c30e77Palin_McCain_shi ny%20object.jpg

Northman
03-21-2013, 04:56 PM
BroncoJoe

Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1909855#post1909855)

I love how BTB says he asked a question and then was attacked. lmao

He asked a question, no one answered so then he goes back to it and when i tell him its no one's "obligation" or "requirement" to answer him he starts getting whiny about it and starts inferring that he knows what we all think. Classic.

BroncoWave
03-21-2013, 05:07 PM
I thought you were ignoring me North?

Timmy!
03-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Don't you wish we had negative rep here? ;)

But somebody might get their feelers hurt! :sosoft:

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 05:12 PM
http://www.qwanz.com/uploaded_files/poll/main/images/f_46bc7b2c4e925d92c5ca7eeb31c30e77Palin_McCain_shi ny%20object.jpg

first thing my boss said to me when i moved to Alaska, "At least we have a hot governor"

Lancane
03-21-2013, 05:16 PM
first thing my boss said to me when i moved to Alaska, "At least we have a hot governor"

Her IQ has made the entire state of Alaska look like a third-world state!

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Her IQ has made the entire state of Alaska look like a third-world state!

but her ass put us on the map

Northman
03-21-2013, 05:18 PM

True Dat.

Lancane
03-21-2013, 05:19 PM

Even though I'm a Democrat, I'd still tap that...brains are not needed for such activity between political values! :lol:

Dzone
03-21-2013, 05:22 PM
Is that a baby picture of Dumervil?
I dont know who the guy is pointing, but he looks like a ********

topscribe
03-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Even though I'm a Democrat, I'd still tap that...brains are not needed for such activity between political values! :lol:
As your friend, Cane, I'm happy to see that even without brains you can appreciate an attractive woman. 2523

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 05:40 PM

Ms. Alaska

Lancane
03-21-2013, 05:45 PM
As your friend, Cane, I'm happy to see that even without brains you can appreciate an attractive woman. 2523

He...he...he...he... :tsk:

I see you've retained most of the comedic ability that you learned walking with Moses! :D

;)

Lancane
03-21-2013, 05:46 PM

Ms. Alaska

http://eaglecountytimes.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ms-colorado-miss-melaina-shipwash2.jpg

Ms. Colorado!!!

Dzone
03-21-2013, 05:50 PM
She can put it right here on my face

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Cane this is the 80s lol

Lancane
03-21-2013, 05:51 PM
She can put it right here on my face

Just tell her your face is a seat warmer, she'd believe you! :laugh:

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 05:52 PM

Miss Alaska more recent

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 05:54 PM

Ms. Alaska 2013

Poet
03-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Those are some...impressive...mountain ranges...

Lancane
03-21-2013, 05:55 PM
Cane this is the 80s lol

Okay fine... Kimberly Christensen Miss Colorado 1980

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/Maggie_Ireland.png/140px-Maggie_Ireland.png

today

http://journalism.colorado.edu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Christiansen-227x300.jpg

Lancane
03-21-2013, 05:59 PM
http://beautypageantnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Miss-Colorado-2012-Hannah-Porter-350x350.jpg
http://photos.lasvegassun.com/media/img/photos/2012/01/04/MissColoradoDianaDreman_t653.jpg?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c 7d0f6599bb3328710e01e7b
http://theprojectheal.org/wp-content/themes/heal/cache/images/Miss-Colorado-Melaina-Shipwash-241x299.jpg
http://ultimatecheerleaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/katie-layman-miss-colorado-2009.jpg

Lancane
03-21-2013, 06:05 PM
But if we want to really get into a pissing contest, one thing we have that Alaska does not...

http://www.broncos24x7.com/images/gallery_photos/large/223/Denver_Broncos_Cheerleaders__36_-755870.jpg

This is Colorado, home of the Denver Broncos and the Broncos' Cheerleaders! :D

topscribe
03-21-2013, 06:06 PM
I attended the Miss Hawaii contest one time with Clay. Here we are on the beach:

Clay is the one to your left . . .

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 06:07 PM
But if we want to really get into a pissing contest, one thing we have that Alaska does not...

http://www.broncos24x7.com/images/gallery_photos/large/223/Denver_Broncos_Cheerleaders__36_-755870.jpg

This is Colorado, home of the Denver Broncos and the Broncos' Cheerleaders! :D

touche

Mike
03-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Ahem. So I take Doom still hasn't made a decision? Nothing on Freeney or Abraham?

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Ahem. So I take Doom still hasn't made a decision?

nope so we are passing time.

topscribe
03-21-2013, 06:08 PM
ahem. So i take doom still hasn't made a decision?
lol !!

Nomad
03-21-2013, 06:09 PM
I attended the Miss Hawaii contest one time with Clay. Here we are on the beach:

Clay is the one to your left . . .

That's funny....trying to hold in the gut.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 06:11 PM
Ahem. So I take Doom still hasn't made a decision? Nothing on Freeney or Abraham?

People have become distracted with the weather.

Lancane
03-21-2013, 06:12 PM

Sorry we got bored! :D

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 06:32 PM
That's funny....trying to hold in the gut.

oh is THAT what he is doing? :lol:

Nomad
03-21-2013, 06:37 PM
oh is THAT what he is doing? :lol:

yeah....I've made rank to Captain Obvious! Nut, I'm contemplating calling in sick tonight.....what do you think?

spikerman
03-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Michelle Beisner‏@MichelleBeisner15m
Abraham and Freeney left Denver with no deals - per source close to situation. @DenverBroncos being thorough in this process.

Nomad
03-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Michelle Beisner‏@MichelleBeisner15m
Abraham and Freeney left Denver with no deals - per source close to situation. @DenverBroncos being thorough in this process.

Well.....BRONCOS looking towards the draft?

spikerman
03-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Well.....BRONCOS looking towards the draft?

I suspect it was a way to pressure Dumervil to take the deal.

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 06:40 PM
yeah....I've made rank to Captain Obvious! Nut, I'm contemplating calling in sick tonight.....what do you think?

for basketball?

Nomad
03-21-2013, 06:40 PM
People have become distracted with the weather.

Did you see the moon last night....well at least around here? It was red over the mountains and looked pretty cool.

Nomad
03-21-2013, 06:41 PM
for basketball?

Baseball tryouts.

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 06:42 PM

are you drunk or really sick?

Nomad
03-21-2013, 06:45 PM
are you drunk or really sick?

Hey nut, halibut season opens this weekend, when are you coming fishing? BTW, I don't drink during the week

BeefStew25
03-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Denver showed up at the legged wearing a low cut blouse displaying the rack Doom has felt up before and DeNver knows he he wants to feel it up again.

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 06:48 PM
Hey nut, halibut season opens this weekend, when are you coming fishing? BTW, I don't drink during the week

where do you fishing out of? I heard about $150/day in Deep Creek. I need a boat.

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 06:48 PM

where do you live and when's a good time to go there? I'll look into some type of a package deal lately, or ride up

spikerman
03-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Denver showed up at the legged wearing a low cut blouse displaying the rack Doom has felt up before and DeNver knows he he wants to feel it up again.

Are you having a seizure?

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Are you having a seizure?

put a mallet in your mouth beef

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 06:52 PM
I won't go if Terror is going period

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 06:54 PM
I won't go if Terror is going period

awwww nut has issues

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 06:55 PM
awwww nut has issues

you are too stupid for my ignorant fingers so screw you buddy

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 06:56 PM

I mean arrogant fingers. sorry

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 06:56 PM

haha, you bad bro?

pot calling the kettle black :lol:

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 06:57 PM
haha, you bad bro?

pot calling the kettle black :lol:

I wouldn't laugh if I were you.

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Nomad, I know a charter out of homer that you can just about guarantee you fish as long as the boat goes out. Limited out in like an hour of fishing but kept fishing for the big one.

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 06:59 PM
I wouldn't laugh if I were you.

:lol::lol::lol: I can laugh at your expense all day

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 07:02 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 16m

Ravens have made offer to Elvis Dumervil. #Broncos offer still has more dollars in early part of deal. Details coming http://denverpost.com/broncos

still nothing happening.

chazoe60
03-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Is this spat between nut and NightTerror for real?

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Is this spat between nut and NightTerror for real?

dont ask me, sounds like hit panties are in a twist or just needs to get laid......tension is worse then MOs

BroncoNut
03-21-2013, 07:05 PM
and water won't come out of his truck for some reason

chazoe60
03-21-2013, 07:06 PM
dont ask me, sounds like hit panties are in a twist or just needs to get laid......tension is worse then MOs

My only advice to you NT is that nut is not to be trifled with.

A piece of advice that I will always heed is to not **** with the dude with dead hookers in his trunk, nut is that dude.

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 07:08 PM
My only advice to you NT is that nut is not to be trifled with.

A piece of advice that I will always heed is to not **** with the dude with dead hookers in his trunk, nut is that dude.

I don't think Nut would know what to do with a hooker, he has fuzzy palms for a reason. Rides his bike no much prob cant even get it up any more at his ripe old ass age.

Lancane
03-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Hairy Palms and Dead Hookers, this thread has gotten interesting!

:lol:

DenBronx
03-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Nut, did you bang the hooker before or after she was dead?

NightTerror218
03-21-2013, 07:27 PM
Nut, did you bang the hooker before or after she was dead?

you think any paid or unpaid living woman would give him a second glance, prob not.

Nomad
03-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Nut...best time to come up is late June and we'll treat with good southern-like hospitality.

Nightterror....we go out of Ninilchick.

TXBRONC
03-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Did you see the moon last night....well at least around here? It was red over the mountains and looked pretty cool.

Actually with all the pictures of beauty queens floating around I realized the weather was kind of nipplie around here.

BroncoNut
03-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Nut...best time to come up is late June and we'll treat with good southern-like hospitality.

thanks, I might look into it. I will absolutely not visit you if NightTerror is in the picture. absolutely not

NightTerror, your posts have been reported, expect a "concerning your post" pm soon. have a great day. :hi:

NightTerror218
03-22-2013, 11:08 AM
thanks, I might look into it. I will absolutely not visit you if NightTerror is in the picture. absolutely not

NightTerror, your posts have been reported, expect a "concerning your post" pm soon. have a great day. :hi:

right back at ya...... ;)
if you dish it you should take it like a champ too :salute:

NightTerror218
03-22-2013, 11:09 AM

nice, I go to ninilchick every May for some good ol Clam Digging. Working on developing my clam chowder.

claymore
03-22-2013, 11:13 AM
nice, I go to ninilchick every May for some good ol Clam Digging. Working on developing my clam chowder.

I took you for more of a hotdog guy than a clam guy. :D

NightTerror218
03-22-2013, 11:14 AM

nope :lol:

nice catch

BroncoNut
03-22-2013, 11:26 AM

thanks Clay