PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox to Play "Catwoman" in next Batman Movie

Overtime
08-26-2009, 05:32 PM
fawk yes!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,543023,00.html??test=faces

Megan Fox has signed up to play Catwoman in the next "Batman" movie.

That's what UK paper The Sun is reporting.

Columnist George Smart says the "Transformers" star is set to follow in the footsteps of Michelle Pfeifer and Halle Berry in donning the skintight catsuit.

HOT SHOTS: The lovely and talented Megan Fox.

"All the other stars who have reinvented the Batman films are back on board," he reports. "(Including) Christian Bale, Michael Caine, and director Christopher Nolan."

Smart says shooting is scheduled to start next year, with the film slated for release in 2011.

Last year's "Batman: The Dark Knight" became the fourth highest-grossing movie of all time, with total sales over $1 billion.

MasterShake
08-26-2009, 06:39 PM
fawk yes!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,543023,00.html??test=faces

Not gonna happen. There is no script or pre-production going on with the Batman franchise. Also, this is the one year anniversary of the rumor that Cher would be the next Catwoman. Christopher Nolan has shelved any Batman talk and is currently working on the movie "Inception".

nbenallo33
08-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww..... Yeah!

MasterShake
08-26-2009, 08:55 PM
UPDATED!:

Writing in Rupert Murdoch’s British tabloid The Sun, editor Gordon Smart reports that Megan Fox has signed on to play Catwoman opposite Christian Bale and Michael Caine in Christopher Nolan’s next Batman movie.

Can Gordon Smart be trusted? Wikipedia offers background on the gent:

Gordon Smart (born 1980 in Edinburgh, Scotland and raised in Kinross) is editor of The Sun's celebrity column Bizarre [1].

Smart joined Bizarre in 2004 as [Sun executive] Victoria Newton's assistant; when Newton was promoted to head of entertainment in November 2007, he became the column editor.

[snip]

On the 18th of April 2009 [Gordon Smart] wrote an article featuring a source inside BBC Radio 1 reporting that [broadcast personality] Chris Moyles was due to be sacked at the end of the year. The BBC has replied saying this is completely untrue and Gordon himself has backtracked on The Sun's new radio station SunTalk[2]. On the 7th of May 2009 it was announced that the figures for the Chris Moyles show were up 400,000 to 7.7 million, further diminishing the factual nature of Gordon Smart's article. On May 12th 2009 Smart published an article once again viciously attacking Moyles due to the fact that he won the bronze at the Sony Radio Awards that week. As the Sun is a direct competitor to the BBC, many articles of this nature can be discredited, and are generally based on little or no fact.

UPDATE!! I wrote Megan Fox's publicist to ask if Megan Fox had any knowledge of having signed for a new Batman movie. The publicist's reply:

Megan is a huge fan of the Batman movies and of director Christopher Nolan but these discussions have not taken place.

Thank you for checking.

Find all of The Sun’s story on the matter here.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42165

nbenallo33
08-26-2009, 08:59 PM
ahh owell she is still hot it was niice to have a thread for her

MasterShake
08-26-2009, 09:10 PM
ahh owell she is still hot it was niice to have a thread for her

I wouldn't mind seeing her as Catwoman, but that character doesn't seem to fit into the Batman world Nolan is creating. You never know, though.

Northman
08-27-2009, 10:42 AM
She has the body for it but im not sure if she can be as convincing as Michelle was. If true, definitely will be interesting but hopefully not disappointing.

Requiem / The Dagda
08-27-2009, 11:51 AM
She sucks balls at acting, so she'd undoubtedly ruin Catwoman.

Magnificent Seven
08-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Simple. Angelina Jolie would be a perfect fit for Catwoman role.

Ravage!!!
08-27-2009, 01:31 PM
She has the body for it but im not sure if she can be as convincing as Michelle was. If true, definitely will be interesting but hopefully not disappointing.

She's pretty.. but Michelle Phifer is/was just flat out effing SEXY as hell. Not only that, she can really act. Megan Fox, on the other hand, is best when sitting and looking hot. Just dont let her talk.

Requiem / The Dagda
08-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Selma Hajek for Catwoman or Boobwoman. :drool:

sneakers
08-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Not gonna happen. There is no script or pre-production going on with the Batman franchise. Also, this is the one year anniversary of the rumor that Cher would be the next Catwoman. Christopher Nolan has shelved any Batman talk and is currently working on the movie "Inception".

:shocked:

Overtime
08-27-2009, 09:21 PM
dear god, i hope neither Salma Hayek or Grandma Cher get the role as catwoman.

we don't a wrinkled up 60 year old bag playing Catwoman.

and Salma Hayek would not make a good Catwoman. sorry she doesn't fit the mold.

Devilspawn
08-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Jennifer Connelly.

She resembles Fox, I personally think she's better looking but that's me, AND her Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress says she can act.

Northman
08-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Jennifer Connelly.

She resembles Fox, I personally think she's better looking but that's me, AND her Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress says she can act.

Meh,

Connelly is ok and her films are hit and miss with her acting.

aberdien
08-29-2009, 12:05 AM
She sucks balls at acting, so she'd undoubtedly ruin Catwoman.

Word. And she wears too much makeup to be hot.

Devilspawn
08-29-2009, 06:16 AM
Word. And she wears too much makeup to be hot.
For someone that's naturally gorgeous, she sure does cover it up.

Meh,

Connelly is ok and her films are hit and miss with her acting.
Yeah her catalog sucks, but I dig her acting. And I think she's hawt.

Mike
08-29-2009, 10:28 AM
That sucks. Go for acting over beauty.

Ravage!!!
08-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Jennifer Connelly.

Uhmmm... Halle Berry won "best actress" and she can't act at ALLLLLLL

Ravage!!!
08-29-2009, 10:38 AM
although.. this model looks pretty good in the costume, from what I can see :)

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2913/catwoman2hl2.jpg

Devilspawn
08-31-2009, 05:54 PM
Uhmmm... Halle Berry won "best actress" and she can't act at ALLLLLLL
I know. I saw Catwoman. And X-Men. And everything else.

GEM
09-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Thank goodness this rumor isn't real, I was ready to puke. Terrible actress.