PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers-Cromartie Appreciates Broncos' Approach

Denver Native (Carol)
03-14-2013, 04:34 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- In the process of wooing a potential free agent, teams will sometimes tell a player what they want to hear, overwhelming the prospect with platitudes and plaudits.

Cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie said the Broncos took the opposite approach.

"The one thing that stood out when talking to everybody, they didn’t really just talk about what I can do as a player, they pointed out my flaws and told me how they can help me get better," he said.

What stood out to the newest Broncos cornerback, who agreed to terms Wednesday after visiting team headquarters, was their desire for him to avoid the ups and downs that have occasionally plagued his play during his five previous seasons with Arizona and Philadelphia.

rest - plus 1 on 1 video - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Rodgers-Cromartie-Appreciates-Broncos-Approach/be1f675e-19cf-49b0-a7eb-2bd96d7df36e

Dapper Dan
03-14-2013, 08:27 PM
I was iffy about him. But he seems like an okay guy.

Jsteve01
03-14-2013, 10:13 PM
If Grimes is healthy, i would have preferred we go that direction. This smells a little like Porter last year but Cromartie is uber talented.

Dzone
03-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Hope he can step it up and contribute.
Does he have as many kids as his cousin Antonio on the Jets, who has 12 kids with 8 different mothers in 5 states. Thats some crazy shit.

Jsteve01
03-14-2013, 10:39 PM
If Grimes is healthy, i would have preferred we go that direction. This smells a little like Porter last year but Cromartie is uber talented.

don't know but the guys on the morning show here discussed his rumored huge schlong this morning

Dean
03-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Hope he can step it up and contribute.
Does he have as many kids as his cousin Antonio on the Jets, who has 12 kids with 8 different mothers in 5 states. Thats some crazy shit.

No... that's a case for forced sterilization.