PDA

View Full Version : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Poet
11-17-2007, 12:15 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alright, so I was supposed to write this article for the school newspaper. I stopped in on Friday and said I will get the article to you by Sunday. One of the editors says don't bother we are full with the sports content, so I didn't bother finishing it (it needed quite a bit of work). I get an email today from the other editor saying that I need to email him a copy and stop in sometime to get my headshot taken............ Umm....I for sure did not even start on this damn thing yet and I have to write another paper today for one of my classes. Thank you for your time everyone, and I would like to repeat one more time so that you all know how I am feeling. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tned
11-17-2007, 02:23 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alright, so I was supposed to write this article for the school newspaper. I stopped in on Friday and said I will get the article to you by Sunday. One of the editors says don't bother we are full with the sports content, so I didn't bother finishing it (it needed quite a bit of work). I get an email today from the other editor saying that I need to email him a copy and stop in sometime to get my headshot taken............ Umm....I for sure did not even start on this damn thing yet and I have to write another paper today for one of my classes. Thank you for your time everyone, and I would like to repeat one more time so that you all know how I am feeling. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Good luck with those.

Poet
11-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Good luck with those.

I'll need it.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Good luck - I know you can do it. Just concentrate on this project, and nothing more, until it is done.