PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Workout and Sign QB Ingle Martin to contract (merged)

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Broncos To Workout Ex-Chiefs QB Ingle Martin ...: Former Titans and Chiefs quarterback Ingle Martin is..

http://twitter.com/cbs4denver/statuses/3550992026

sounds like simms might be done for the year..

ikillz0mbies
08-26-2009, 01:54 AM
nooooooo.....hes a downgrade at best.......

Dirk
08-26-2009, 05:26 AM
Call up the snake!
:behindsofa:

Orange7
08-26-2009, 06:29 AM
Oh dear, when things get that bad you know we're desperate. Although, I don't see the point cause he's clearly not going to make it.

We're talking about a guy who has never thrown a pass in the NFL.

Fan in Exile
08-26-2009, 07:38 AM
I was really rooting for Ingle when he first got drafted, because I thought he would make a good developmental QB. So it doesn't surprise me that he hasn't thrown a pass in the NFL and I wouldn't want him as my starter but if McDaniels thinks he can be the back up then I wouldn't worry.

Overtime
08-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Call up the snake!

SILENCE!!! You shalt not speaketh those words again!!!! :tsk:

Dirk
08-26-2009, 09:02 AM
I was just sayin....... :eek:

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 09:07 AM
I've been living under a rock. What happened to Simms?

TXBRONC
08-26-2009, 09:08 AM
I've been living under a rock. What happened to Simms?

Simms has high ankle sprain IIRC.

dogfish
08-26-2009, 10:21 AM
i don't care what you guys think, i miss jay cutler. . . .

broncofaninfla
08-26-2009, 10:24 AM
We are dangerously thin @ Qb right now. Simms is out for a while and by what I saw last week, Brandstater isn't ready for the NFL just yet. IMO we need a vet on deck just in case.

Northman
08-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Call up the snake!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I absolutely agree. Give me Plummer back. I cant believe im saying that.....

:bath:

Day1BroncoFan
08-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Why don't we call up Jayke Plutmer

G_Money
08-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Cassel knows the system, he can get up to speed quickly. What's he up to? :rolleyes:

~G

TXBRONC
08-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Plummer would bad fit for this style of offense.

Shazam!
08-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Trade with the 'Skins for Colt Brennan.

MOtorboat
08-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Cassel knows the system, he can get up to speed quickly. What's he up to? :rolleyes:

~G

Getting out-played by Brodie Croyle.

CoachChaz
08-26-2009, 12:28 PM

Please no. Brennan would be a huge mistake.

CoachChaz
08-26-2009, 12:30 PM
I'd like to see what Martin could do. If ever there was a guy with skills and tools that never got a chance, it's him. I definitely like him over Brandstater.

Ravage!!!
08-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Getting out-played by Brodie Croyle.

:lol: yeah, but its the wrong system :lol:

Ravage!!!
08-26-2009, 12:31 PM

He looked HORRIBLE in the last pre-season game.

broncofaninfla
08-26-2009, 12:32 PM
How many QB's does NE have? LOL!

Tned
08-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Vic Tweet:

@VicLombardi per Jeff Legwold of the Post...Broncos signed QB Ingle Martin today...Simms ankle must be worse than we thought

Tned
08-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Legwold Tweet:

@Jeff_Legwold Broncos sign QB Ingle Martin, he will practice today and is expected to play in preseason finale against Cardinals, Sept. 3.

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 12:50 PM

~G

about 10 mil a year

broncofaninfla
08-26-2009, 01:17 PM
I know I'm about to get flamed for this but I honestly think Brian Griese would be a good fit for this system and a solid back up for Orton.

Traveler
08-26-2009, 02:07 PM

Pass! Dude was convicted of sexual assault in college.

broncohead
08-26-2009, 02:08 PM

He's fighting for the 3rd string position. We might be able to pick him up in FA or off the practice squad.

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 02:10 PM
By Jeff Legwold
The Denver Post

Posted: 08/26/2009 11:42:03 AM MDT
Updated: 08/26/2009 12:04:51 PM MDT

The Broncos signed free agent quarterback Ingle Martin today and plan on playing the veteran in their preseason finale against the Arizona Cardinals Sept. 3.

Martin, who has spent time with the Titans and Chiefs after being a fifth-round pick by the Packers in '06, worked out for the Broncos Tuesday evening.

The team saw enough in the workout to sign Martin this morning. With Chris Simms recovering from a severely sprained left ankle and not expected to play in the remainder of the preseason, Kyle Orton and rookie Tom Brandstater will split time in the preseason game Sunday night against the Bears.

Martin would then be available to play against the Cardinals. Martin attended team meetings this morning and was going to practice.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13207579?source=rss

Traveler
08-26-2009, 02:14 PM
I know I'm about to get flamed for this but I honestly think Brian Griese would be a good fit for this system and a solid back up for Orton.

His physical and mental skillset does seem like a good fit.

Ravage!!!
08-26-2009, 02:16 PM

Orton would crap!! Brian already beat him out one time before!

HORSEPOWER 56
08-26-2009, 02:32 PM
His physical and mental skillset does seem like a good fit.

As opposed to Orton? Maybe you forgot that Griese made the pro-bowl playing in Denver with a >100 passer rating... what's Orton's best PR thus far? Griese IS a better QB than Orton is.

Broncos Mtnman
08-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Broncos To Workout Ex-Chiefs QB Ingle Martin ...: Former Titans and Chiefs quarterback Ingle Martin is..

http://twitter.com/cbs4denver/statuses/3550992026

sounds like simms might be done for the year..

Weren't there any ex-Patriots available?

:coffee:

Broncos Mtnman
08-26-2009, 06:05 PM

He already beat Orton in Chicago. Might as well let him beat him here too.

Superchop 7
08-26-2009, 06:56 PM

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

I agree.

Griese has an IQ of 138, from what I've seen it takes brains to make this offense click, he is a solid pocket passer for this system, very poised and accurate. (The first thing that ever struck me about Griese was his poise, when we asked him to run it screwed him up)

From what I've seen, THIS offense is better suited to his playing style than any other he has been in. (Can check-down effectively)

We would not have a drop off between number 1 and number 2 QB, THIS IS HUGE if your number 1 goes down.

He was 8-2 last year.

I have always thought Griese was solid, but in the wrong system, I think the lightbulb would turn on here and he would surprise everyone. (Think Kurt Warner who by the way....would kill in this offense)

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 07:07 PM
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

I agree.

Griese has an IQ of 138, from what I've seen it takes brains to make this offense click, he is a solid pocket passer for this system, very poised and accurate. (The first thing that ever struck me about Griese was his poise, when we asked him to run it screwed him up)

From what I've seen, THIS offense is better suited to his playing style than any other he has been in.

We would not have a drop off between number 1 and number 2 QB, THIS IS HUGE if your number 1 goes down.

He was 8-2 last year.

I have always thought Griese was solid, but in the wrong system, I think the lightbulb would turn on here and he would surprise everyone. (Think Kurt Warner who by the way....would kill in this offense)

I really liked the kid till the lack of personality towards his team mates came out..

One o f Sharpe's responsibilities was to help him become a teammate when he came back to the broncos so he could retire here..

Mike really wanted him to be his QB but whenever he had a bad throw or a receiver ran a wrong route dropped a ball he would come to the bench and sit by himself.. I remember about the begining of the end as he came off the Field while walking to the bench he took his helmet off and threw it at the ground.. then sat down on his pout bench..

I thought he was s gutty player after getting his shoulder separated going out in the next quarter to play and throw the ball.. That is when I thought he was going to make it.. but the next year he got worse.. Christ even his dog hated him :lol: got punched out at a teammates party.. great mind not good with people.. I'll pass..

Superchop 7
08-26-2009, 07:10 PM
I don't want him running the human resources department.

Record of 8-2 tells me what I need to know.

Elway wasn't loved by alot of teamates either early in his career.

Griese has "earned" respect, this is huge in the clubhouse.

I also want to point out that his marriage to Brook in 04 was significant, she is a psychologist, I have no doubt that he has grown as a person.

He founded Judi's house, to assist people with grief and autism. (May be off the mark a hare.....need an assist on this one)

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 07:28 PM
20 minutes ago
ENGLEWOOD, COLO.(AP) —With backup Chris Simms(notes) hobbled by an ankle injury, the Denver Broncos moved to bolster their depth at quarterback Wednesday by signing free agent Ingle Martin(notes).

Simms suffered a high ankle sprain when Seahawks pass rusher Nick Reed(notes) fell on his left ankle during the third quarter of Saturday’s 27-13 loss at Seattle, and the Broncos have not said how long Simms is expected to be sidelined.

The loss of Simms left starter Kyle Orton(notes) and rookie Tom Brandstater(notes) as the only healthy quarterbacks on the Broncos roster.

“Under our current situation, with only two quarterbacks that can come out and practice, it felt like it was better for us to do that,” add Martin, coach Josh McDaniels said. “He’s got good size, a decent arm. He’s a smart kid. He’s a guy that we felt like could come in and help us compete right now and see what happens.”

Martin joined the Broncos in time to take part in Wednesday’s practice, though he went through the workout in a numberless orange quarterback’s jersey.

“Hopefully, the equipment guys will hook me up tomorrow,” Martin said with a smile.

The Broncos are the fourth NFL team for Martin, who was released earlier this month by the Kansas City Chiefs after splitting time last season between their active roster and practice squad. Martin came into the league in 2006 as a fifth-round draft choice of the Green Bay Packers. He also spent two years with the Tennessee Titans.

“When you’re a guy like me, you just want an opportunity and that’s what I’ve got here,” Martin said. “Hopefully, I can come in and show them a little bit of what I can do and make myself stick.”

Martin said he’s taking a crash course on the Broncos’ offensive scheme in hopes of being able to function in the system as quickly as possible. It was uncertain whether he would see any playing time in Sunday night’s exhibition against Chicago.

—-=

NOTES: To make room on the roster for Martin, the Broncos waived running back Marcus Thigpen. … Running back Lamont Jordan(notes), apparently banged up in the Seattle game, missed a second consecutive day of practice. … Lost in the hoopla over Bears’ quarterback Jay Cutler’s(notes) return to Denver is Orton’s first opportunity to play against his old team. Said Orton, “I look forward to every game that we play, and this is certainly one more chance to face a good defense. They’ve got a great defense over there and they’ve been that way for years.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=txbroncosquarterbacks&prov=st&type=lgns

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 07:30 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Denver Broncos on Wednesday signed free-agent quarterback Ingle Martin, it was announced. As per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The Broncos also on Wednesday waived rookie running back Marcus Thigpen, who signed with the team on Aug. 17.

Martin (6-foot-2, 220 pounds) is a third-year player who joins the Broncos after finishing last season with Kansas City, which waived him on Aug. 5. He also saw time on Tennessee’s practice squad from 2007-08 and competed on Green Bay’s active roster as a rookie in 2006.

Selected by the Packers in the fifth round (148th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft from Furman University, Martin has appeared in one game for his NFL career (Green Bay at Chicago, 12/31/06).

After playing his first two collegiate seasons at the University of Florida, Martin transferred to Furman, where he had a 21-6 record as a starter in two years and set school career records for passing yards (5,751) and passing touchdowns (42). As a senior, he earned second-team All-Southern Conference honors at quarterback and added first-team accolades at punter, averaging 43.2 yards per punt.

A consensus All-American at Montgomery Bell Academy in Nashville, Tenn., Martin was born on Aug. 15, 1982.
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=338&storyID=9267

Gimpygod
08-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Plummer would bad fit for this style of offense.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Jake quit because Shanahan was too tough... he would p oop his pants under the current regime

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but Jake quit because Shanahan was too tough... he would p oop his pants under the current regime

your wrong..

dogfish
08-26-2009, 07:39 PM
okay, the fact that we're sitting here actually having a somewhat serious discussion about the possiblity of bringing back brian greasy shows just how far down we've sunk. . . . :tsk:

Superchop 7
08-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Where did that come from.

Re-writing history.

T.K.O.

~G
i think he charges like a million a game....:D

Superchop 7
Of the QB's available, Griese is the best option imo.

T.K.O.
08-26-2009, 07:44 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Denver Broncos on Wednesday signed free-agent quarterback Ingle Martin, it was announced. As per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The Broncos also on Wednesday waived rookie running back Marcus Thigpen, who signed with the team on Aug. 17.

Martin (6-foot-2, 220 pounds) is a third-year player who joins the Broncos after finishing last season with Kansas City, which waived him on Aug. 5. He also saw time on Tennessee’s practice squad from 2007-08 and competed on Green Bay’s active roster as a rookie in 2006.

Selected by the Packers in the fifth round (148th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft from Furman University, Martin has appeared in one game for his NFL career (Green Bay at Chicago, 12/31/06).

After playing his first two collegiate seasons at the University of Florida, Martin transferred to Furman, where he had a 21-6 record as a starter in two years and set school career records for passing yards (5,751) and passing touchdowns (42). As a senior, he earned second-team All-Southern Conference honors at quarterback and added first-team accolades at punter, averaging 43.2 yards per punt.

A consensus All-American at Montgomery Bell Academy in Nashville, Tenn., Martin was born on Aug. 15, 1982.
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=338&storyID=9267

were saved !....
but seriously the kid sounds like he might have game.....that brandstater kid looks like a deer in the headlights.
i know he will need time but wow talk about no sense of where defenders are .
i fear for his safety out there

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 07:46 PM
were saved !....
but seriously the kid sounds like he might have game.....that brandstater kid looks like a deer in the headlights.
i know he will need time but wow talk about no sense of where defenders are .
i fear for his safety out there

with the OLINE he had in front of him he needed to watch for where his Huevos were going.. to hell with WR's :lol:

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 07:51 PM
Ingle Martin (Getty Images) By Broncos Update Staff (PR)

Posted Aug 26, 2009

The Denver Broncos on Wednesday signed free-agent quarterback Ingle Martin and waived rookie running back Marcus Thigpen, who signed with the team on Aug. 17.

http://den.scout.com/2/892256.html

Rick
08-26-2009, 07:53 PM
At Grieses age he would probaly be nothing more than back up or stop gap while a youngling could be groomed but a young Griese would be awsome to have here.

He was an ass but so am I so I can appreciate just his skill set and ignore his personality :)

He would have thrived in this system.

Traveler
08-26-2009, 07:53 PM
As opposed to Orton? Maybe you forgot that Griese made the pro-bowl playing in Denver with a >100 passer rating... what's Orton's best PR thus far? Griese IS a better QB than Orton is.

What's your point? I agreed with him.

broncohead
08-26-2009, 07:57 PM
By Jeff Legwold
The Denver Post

Posted: 08/26/2009 11:42:03 AM MDT
Updated: 08/26/2009 12:04:51 PM MDT

The Broncos signed free agent quarterback Ingle Martin today and plan on playing the veteran in their preseason finale against the Arizona Cardinals Sept. 3.

Martin, who has spent time with the Titans and Chiefs after being a fifth-round pick by the Packers in '06, worked out for the Broncos Tuesday evening.

The team saw enough in the workout to sign Martin this morning. With Chris Simms recovering from a severely sprained left ankle and not expected to play in the remainder of the preseason, Kyle Orton and rookie Tom Brandstater will split time in the preseason game Sunday night against the Bears.

Martin would then be available to play against the Cardinals. Martin attended team meetings this morning and was going to practice.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13207579?source=rss

If Martin plays against the Cards and Marshall hasn't been active for a game then it will be more then "we take the players that are ready."

Tned
08-26-2009, 08:01 PM
the sirius NFL radio talking heads said that Martin is a camp arm, nothing more. The Broncos need a QB for their practices, they see him as nothing more.

Shazam!
08-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Of the QB's available, Griese is the best option imo.

How convenient. I bet you had nothing good to say about Griese in 2003. Oh wait... you probably were rooting for someone else.

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 09:50 PM
the sirius NFL radio talking heads said that Martin is a camp arm, nothing more. The Broncos need a QB for their practices, they see him as nothing more.

sounds like you said camp fodder but then he may be auditioning for someone else .. I doubt he sees any game duty..

MOtorboat
08-26-2009, 10:04 PM

I hope so.

If he can't beat out Thigpen, then he's pretty much terrible.

UnderArmour
08-26-2009, 10:16 PM
He already beat Orton in Chicago. Might as well let him beat him here too.

If you're referring to the 2007 season (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/schedule?team=chi&year=2007), Orton was not given a fair shot. Griese beat out GROSSMAN, not Orton. And it's even debatable that he beat out Grossman because Grossman just lost the job. Griese was paid like he was going to be given a chance to play, so it makes full sense that he was given the backup job regardless of Orton(and Grossman led the team to a Super Bowl, so he was safe).

But, by the end of the season it was clear that the coaching staff had their heads up their asses for not giving Orton a shot before pulling the plugs on Griese and Grossman respectively for both being turnover machines/overall terrible quarterbacks. But, it's a moot point anyways.

BuckYou
08-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Here's some info on Martin.

He was the only guy at the combine to throw harder than Cutler.

He saw game action at WR, P, and QB at Florida.

Played QB and P at Furman, setting several records in only 2 years and earning All-Conference and All-American honors at both positions.

Has flown under the radar since being a Parade All-American and Elite 11 QB in HS. Big, strong kid, but also very mobile. Heck of an athlete.

Is he likely to start? No way, but I wouldn't completely write him off. There's a reason he's hung around the league for 3 years after being drafted out of a 1-AA school.

He might have some practice squad eligibility left too.

Gimpygod
08-27-2009, 04:12 PM
your wrong..

Nope. In an interview held on a racquetball court Plummer said things under Shanahan had become too serious and thhere was no more fun in football. Look it up...

underrated29
08-27-2009, 04:19 PM
I just want the season to start and Brandon Marshall to line up at #1wr for us.

Thats it. Screw the Ingle berry and all the other camp guys. Orton,Brandon,Eddie and Knowshon-lets ****** roll.

JDL
08-27-2009, 06:11 PM
I hope so.

If he can't beat out Thigpen, then he's pretty much terrible.

I'll say it again... I WISH!!! we had a backup QB that we could get a 5th or KC might even snag a 4th rd pick for... lol...

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/jason-la-canfora/

So, dogging Martin for no other reason than he isn't as good as someone you don't like who appears to be more valuable than ... oh say... Chris Simms... (you know our current 2nd string QB) = :confused:

Everyone has different opinions of different players ... Martin hasn't even been given a shot on this team (and it isn't likely he'll do much) but writing him off based on nothing more than hate of another player is very weak indeed.

What does Martin do well?
What does Martin do poorly?
Why might he not be a good fit in this system?
What has held him back in the past and are those correctable issues?

Just simple analytical questions you might want to consider when actually evaluating a player. By your logic I could say so and so MUST suck if he can't get drafted ahead of THAT scrub... OR that Brady sat bench behind Griese for two seasons (in fact his first season he was 7th! on the depth chart at UofM) and barely beat out Drew Henson in his 3rd... but he got a chance and did something with it.. Rich Gannon could not beat out Elvis freaking Grbac, but almost handed a Super Bowl to f-ing Oakland and collected some hardware himself. There's a lot of politics and different factors that go into anything in this world... particularly becoming a good NFL player and our starting QB is the poster child for that... (at least the adversity part - he's still working on becoming a good player and time will tell.)

I'd simply prefer to see what Martin does, because we NEED another QB with Simms laid up or healthy as Brandsteter CLEARLY is not ready to contribute and there are too many questions around Orton/Simms to just go with them alone on the active roster. I don't expect him to stick, but at least we're now looking as not shockingly we need depth at the QB position like most teams do... filling out that pesky roster... my oh my. :laugh: what a horrible concept.

In the end we may snatch someone up off another team's practice squad or see if someone is waived, but it'll be a good opportunity for Martin to at least try and land a gig with another team if not ours. Hopefully, he is respectable enough to give us a good look at these players fighting for the last 5-10 roster spots.

LRtagger
08-30-2009, 04:15 PM
$10 says we sign O'Connell. This would actually be a pretty good pickup.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/news/story?id=4432734

In the first surprise move in the NFL cutdown to 75 players on rosters, the New England Patriots informed quarterback Kevin O'Connell that he is being released, according to a source.

A third-round choice in 2008, O'Connell was the leading candidate to be Tom Brady's backup this season after the departure of Matt Cassel. The timing of the release was particularly surprising considering Brady's right shoulder injury Friday night against the Redskins.

Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth landed on Brady after he released a pass. Though it did not appear Brady separated the shoulder, the possibility of doing damage to the shoulder was possible considering how Haynesworth landed on him. Sources, however, have indicated the shoulder injury might not be too bad, though the Patriots aren't providing information about the right shoulder except to say that is it sore.

O'Connell's release means that the three quarterbacks being groomed behind Brady the past couple of years are gone -- Cassel, O'Connell and Matt Gutierrez. Cassel and Gutierrez both landed in Kansas City so it's not out of the question for the Chiefs and the Broncos to put in waiver claims on O'Connell. Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli was involved in drafting O'Connell last year. Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels coached him in New England last season.

O'Connell is a 6-foot-5, 225-pound draft choice from San Diego State. He was the 94th pick in the 2008 draft.

Senior writer John Clayton covers the NFL for ESPN.com.

Lonestar
08-30-2009, 04:18 PM

if he knows the system and Josh likes the guy We could have a worse backup..

it would bother me a bit considering the injury to Brady must not be bad one....

LRtagger
09-01-2009, 06:53 PM

Damn I was right, but we had no chance claiming him when an 0-16 team claims him.

Denver tries, but misses out on O'Connell

September 1, 2009 7:05 PM

Posted by ESPN.com’s Bill Williamson

Josh McDaniels will not be reunited with quarterback Kevin O’Connell.

But McDaniels tried.

Denver put a waiver claim on the quarterback, who was cut by New England on Monday. He was a third-round pick in 2008. McDaniels, who was the Patriots’ offensive coordinator last year, played a hand in O’Connell’s selection and was high on him last season.

It was no surprise that Denver claimed O’Connell. But they had no chance of getting him. Detroit was awarded O’Connell. Cleveland and the New York Jets also put a claim on him.

The NFL waiver claim system is based on the order of records. Currently, the system is based on the 2008 win/loss record. Detroit had the highest priority in the league. Had the Lions not put a claim on O’Connell, Cleveland would have been awarded him before Denver.

It was a bit of a surprise that Kansas City didn’t put a claim on O’Connell. New Kansas City general manager Scott Pioli was with the Patriots last year.
Uncategorized, New England Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs, Detroit Lions, Denver Broncos

Broncos Mtnman
09-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Damn I was right, but we had no chance claiming him when an 0-16 team claims him.

Dang, 0 fer 2 on NE QBs.

Hang in there, Mickey. Your mentor in NE will be cutting some more players at the end of the week. You can pick up another dozen cast offs then to make up for it.

You're a freakin' genius!

:coffee:

LRtagger
09-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Yea, if he was a REAL genius he would have forseen Orton and Simms getting hurt and would have already traded for O'Connell before he was put on waivers. Damn you McDaniels!

claymore
09-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Yea, if he was a REAL genius he would have forseen Orton and Simms getting hurt and would have already traded for O'Connell before he was put on waivers. Damn you McDaniels!

Oh that McDaniels.........

LRtagger
09-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Hey Clay, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Lancane
09-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Call up the snake!

Is Top here?...

I hate to say this, but here it goes...right now, I would be happy as hell if we could re-sign Plummer, though I hate him (Personal Reasons) he is better then any of the damn clowns we have under center. Orton who rode the coat-tails of the Bear's stout defense and Simms who at best is another Dilfer, and since we do not have anything remotely as good as the Buc's former defense...lol. And while Brandstater shows promise, but let's be honest, he was drafted to save face for McDuh!

frauschieze
09-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey Clay, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Casa Bonita? The Beer Shed has only awesome stuff on the walls.

Buff
09-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Is Top here?...

I hate to say this, but here it goes...right now, I would be happy as hell if we could re-sign Plummer, though I hate him (Personal Reasons) he is better then any of the damn clowns we have under center. Orton who rode the coat-tails of the Bear's stout defense and Simms who at best is another Dilfer, and since we do not have anything remotely as good as the Buc's former defense...lol. And while Brandstater shows promise, but let's be honest, he was drafted to save face for McDuh!

Hell, let's get Jeff George in here... I hear he's got a good workout tape circulating.

LRtagger
09-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Casa Bonita? The Beer Shed has only awesome stuff on the walls.

Shenanigans!

It is only from the best movie of all time.

frauschieze
09-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Shenanigans!

It is only from the best movie of all time.

I fail at pop culture at times. :(

LRtagger
09-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Super Troopers

you must see it

TXBRONC
09-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Super Troopers

you must see it

Fred Claus is one of my all time favorites.

Day1BroncoFan
09-02-2009, 04:08 PM
OK, are those movies of the Broncos working out players or what? :confused: