PDA

View Full Version : I think KC should get a QB from Cleveland ....

omac
09-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Frye, Andersen, Dorsey, Quinn ... to me, they all played better than Croyle and Huard. I think they should consider getting one of them from Cleveland, specially if one is cut ... maybe Dorsey. Also, it's starting to look like Quinn is an eventuality, so they might want to trade for Frye, who has looked good in spots this offseason. They sure looked better than Croyle. Then again, maybe Cleveland's offensive coordinator is just much better.

TXBRONC
09-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Frye, Andersen, Dorsey, Quinn ... to me, they all played better than Croyle and Huard. I think they should consider getting one of them from Cleveland, specially if one is cut ... maybe Dorsey. Also, it's starting to look like Quinn is an eventuality, so they might want to trade for Frye, who has looked good in spots this offseason. They sure looked better than Croyle. Then again, maybe Cleveland's offensive coordinator is just much better.

If I'm not mistaken Dorsey was cut today.

Cleveland Rocks
09-01-2007, 11:12 PM
If I'm not mistaken Dorsey was cut today.

Probably was Nat Dorsey, not Ken Dorsey.

Nat Dorsey is an offensive lineman that sucks.

Dorsey is a guy who knows the Browns system extremely well and did very good this preseason.

If a QB is to be cut it HAS to be Anderson. If not, then the Coach or whomever made the call is an absolute idiot. Keep Frye, Dorsey and Quinn.

TXBRONC
09-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Probably was Nat Dorsey, not Ken Dorsey.

Nat Dorsey is an offensive lineman that sucks.

Dorsey is a guy who knows the Browns system extremely well and did very good this preseason.

If a QB is to be cut it HAS to be Anderson. If not, then the Coach or whomever made the call is an absolute idiot. Keep Frye, Dorsey and Quinn.

Ok I didn't know the Browns had an offensive lineman with same last name.

Cleveland Rocks
09-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Ok I didn't know the Browns had an offensive lineman with same last name.

I just read the news today for the Browns.

Nat Dorsey made the team (big shocker)
Ken Dorsey was cut (another big shocker)

Derek Anderson made the team, again. Oh well, guess Savage & Company like to see the QB taking sacks. The man sucks - can't believe they were idiotic enough to keep him over Dorsey.

omac
09-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Well, Charlie Brown predicted that Dorsey would be cut.

Dorsey's not bad at all. With all of KC's QB woes, they should jump on the chance to sign him. It'll be a steal. :hamburgler:

Cleveland Rocks
09-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Well, Charlie Brown predicted that Dorsey would be cut.

Dorsey's not bad at all. With all of KC's QB woes, they should jump on the chance to sign him. It'll be a steal. :hamburgler:

Huh?

I never predicted Ken Dorsey to be cut (at least not that I remember).

Derek Anderson should have been cut. The guy is worthless. Has no pocket presence and always takes a sack rather than throwing the ball away. Sure, Anderson has a strong arm. So did Ryan Leaf. A strong arm isn't everything and in fact isn't particularly important. Some of the best QB's coudn't throw the ball 60+ yards downfield.

KCL
09-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Nope...The Chiefs have already named Huard as the starter...

omac
09-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Huh?

I never predicted Ken Dorsey to be cut (at least not that I remember).

Derek Anderson should have been cut. The guy is worthless. Has no pocket presence and always takes a sack rather than throwing the ball away. Sure, Anderson has a strong arm. So did Ryan Leaf. A strong arm isn't everything and in fact isn't particularly important. Some of the best QB's coudn't throw the ball 60+ yards downfield.

Oh, hi Charlie Brown. :)

Sorry, you probably said Anderson and I mistakenly remembered it as Dorsey. It was something along the lines of "the way Quinn's been playing has Anderson almost surely getting cut" or something like that.

omac
09-02-2007, 01:36 AM

Not as the starter, but a quarterback of the future prospect if Croyle doesn't pan out.

BroncoBJ
09-02-2007, 01:44 AM

Yea, Plus he has a Superbowl ring with the Pats. And people are talking about the Chiefs getting one of thier Qbs. Pfft...

KCL
09-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Yea, Plus he has a Superbowl ring with the Pats. And people are talking about the Chiefs getting one of thier Qbs. Pfft...

one of the Pats QBs....:confused:
what are you talking about????

BroncoBJ
09-02-2007, 01:50 AM
one of the Pats QBs....:confused:
what are you talking about????

Huard has a SB Ring with the Patriots.
He is the starting QB for the Chiefs now.

Why would you want a QB from the Browns when you already have a QB who has a Superbowl ring. ;)

Sorry to confuse you my friend. :first:

KCL
09-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Huard has a SB Ring with the Patriots.
He is the starting QB for the Chiefs now.

Why would you want a QB from the Browns when you already have a QB who has a Superbowl ring. ;)

Sorry to confuse you my friend. :first:

thats okay....a confused person (you) is known to make
confusing post and confuse others (me):laugh:

DenBronx
09-02-2007, 02:03 AM
thats okay....a confused person (you) is known to make
confusing post and confuse others (me):laugh:

hey kclady....do you think the chiefs will take a look at byron? as a backup of course.

KCL
09-02-2007, 02:19 AM
hey kclady....do you think the chiefs will take a look at byron? as a backup of course.

ya know...I really don't know...we were posting about that in my

smack thread...I really doubt it but with CP....its hard telling.

DenBronx
09-02-2007, 02:58 AM
ya know...I really don't know...we were posting about that in my

smack thread...I really doubt it but with CP....its hard telling.

its got to be concerning to see that brodie couldnt win the starting nod over huard. im pretty sure if you start having a bad game or two fans will start to wine for him. you might have a jake vs jay battle going on.

BroncoWave
09-02-2007, 08:18 AM
its got to be concerning to see that brodie couldnt win the starting nod over huard. im pretty sure if you start having a bad game or two fans will start to wine for him. you might have a jake vs jay battle going on.

ah...good times, good times! :D ;)

TXBRONC
09-02-2007, 09:52 AM

Byron at this point might be a better option as a starter.

kcvet
09-04-2007, 07:43 PM
I didn't expect Croyle to make it. how many games would a rookie lose??? to many. I am anxious to see how Huard does as a starter. myself there should have been more competition at this position.
add to it more problems. this rookie kicker puked out. so monday they brought in 6 kickers for try outs. whats wrong with these pictures???? haha you do this at the start of camp. jez

KCL
09-04-2007, 07:49 PM
I didn't expect Croyle to make it. how many games would a rookie lose??? to many. I am anxious to see how Huard does as a starter. myself there should have been more competition at this position.
add to it more problems. this rookie kicker puked out. so monday they brought in 6 kickers for try outs. whats wrong with these pictures???? haha you do this at the start of camp. jez

yea that kicker flopped big time and they brought in 6 kickers to try out...

can you say........Carl Peterson...:rolleyes:

kcvet
09-04-2007, 07:54 PM
yea that kicker flopped big time and they brought in 6 kickers to try out...

can you say........Carl Peterson...:rolleyes:

with the way things are shaping up a good kicker is a must!!!!!!

KCL
09-04-2007, 07:57 PM
with the way things are shaping up a good kicker is a must!!!!!!

Thank the Lord for Colquitt....:beer:

kcvet
09-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Thank the Lord for Colquitt....:beer:

dis gonna be some season. win or lose

KCL
09-04-2007, 08:12 PM
dis gonna be some season. win or lose

arent they all kc...I thought Edwards (Donnie) looked pretty good
in PS...Allen of course will be out for the first 2 games (what a chump)
and I hope Huard gets the pass protection to be able to find a
hopefully open Tony G...

We'll see.....and then of course there is LJ...

kcvet
09-04-2007, 08:22 PM
arent they all kc...I thought Edwards (Donnie) looked pretty good
in PS...Allen of course will be out for the first 2 games (what a chump)
and I hope Huard gets the pass protection to be able to find a
hopefully open Tony G...

We'll see.....and then of course there is LJ...

its gonna be interesting to see how this O line stacks up. not like we've enjoyed in the past. I think, i hope, Huard uses the 3 step drop. gotta get it gone faster and how good will they block for LJ???? stand by sports fans. and I always wanted to see how they can run a no hudle O. a big benefit to the O if they can do it. I don't care about pre season. all you saw was plain vanilla everything. it is good to see Edwards back. BTY i found out recently about chokenhiemer gettin fired. hahahaha......................

KCL
09-04-2007, 08:25 PM
I hate preseason games....more bore than anything...

kcvet
09-04-2007, 08:29 PM
I hate preseason games....more bore than anything...

remember when they used to have 6 ????? yuck. its mainly for the rookies. half way thru the 1st quarter im channel surfing...............

KCL
09-04-2007, 08:30 PM
remember when they used to have 6 ????? yuck. its mainly for the rookies. half way thru the 1st quarter im channel surfing...............

same here...as soon as the starters sit out...I don't care to watch...
Come Sunday tho...I will be glued to the tube,I hope I dont
regret it...lol

nah...I always watch the whole game no matter how painful it gets.

Simple Jaded
09-04-2007, 08:35 PM
...if not, I hear "BVP" is available. :D....

Slick
09-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Isn't Chef's football all about a steady diet of Larry Johnson, followed by play action passes?

I thought Huard did OK last year from the games I saw.

Herm should have the defense better after another year there.

I'm not looking forward to playing them in Arrowhead that's for sure, especially the way our run defense looks right now.

kcvet
09-04-2007, 08:40 PM
same here...as soon as the starters sit out...I don't care to watch...
Come Sunday tho...I will be glued to the tube,I hope I dont
regret it...lol

nah...I always watch the whole game no matter how painful it gets.

I don't. you can tell when any team is out of it. I always tell my wife 'well here we go again'. I just hope they deliver the D we paid for.

kcvet
09-04-2007, 08:42 PM
...if not, I hear "BVP" is available. :D....

who's he??? how much??? we'll take him........ha:laugh:

KCL
09-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Isn't Chef's football all about a steady diet of Larry Johnson, followed by play action passes?

I'm not looking forward to playing them in Arrowhead that's for sure, especially the way our run defense looks right now.

AHHHHHH....Denver at Arrowhead!!!! Always a good game to get
ready for....actually all the ACFW GAMES are ones I always look
forward to...this year Denver plays at KC first...its usually the
other way around.

KC plays at Denver in December.....

Slick
09-04-2007, 08:48 PM
AHHHHHH....Denver at Arrowhead!!!! Always a good game to get
ready for....actually all the ACFW GAMES are ones I always look
forward to...this year Denver plays at KC first...its usually the
other way around.

KC plays at Denver in December.....

Every time Denver goes to KC, I find myself screaming at the TV like a moron.:laugh:

kcvet
09-04-2007, 08:49 PM

yeah when ya got a tool like LJ you use it. IF we have a blocking line that is. i wanna see KC use the no huddle. not all the time of course. look how manning and colts use it. very effective.

kcvet
09-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Every time Denver goes to KC, I find myself screaming at the TV like a moron.:laugh:

every time we go to denver i think 'clock cleaning'..............

KCL
09-04-2007, 08:52 PM

I do that every week....;)

WARNING: FOOTBALL MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH...:laugh:

kcvet
09-04-2007, 09:06 PM
I do that every week....;)

WARNING: FOOTBALL MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH...:laugh:

and costly. how many TV's do you buy in a season????? 1 for every loss.

KCL
09-04-2007, 09:08 PM
and costly. how many TV's do you buy in a season????? 1 for every loss.

I hope not...but I do have a big screen that makes them
losses even bigger....:laugh:

kcvet
09-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I hope not...but I do have a big screen that makes them
losses even bigger....:laugh:

you just know TV's have flown through the windows or off the deck after games. and probably still in warranty !!!!!!!!!

KCL
09-04-2007, 09:14 PM
you just know TV's have flown through the windows or off the deck after games. and probably still in warranty !!!!!!!!!

believe me...I have felt like it at times watching the Chiefs
screw up a game that they had won or should of won :rant:

Simple Jaded
09-04-2007, 09:24 PM
who's he??? how much??? we'll take him........ha:laugh:

BVP is probably the best free agent on the market now....

TXBRONC
09-04-2007, 09:32 PM
yeah when ya got a tool like LJ you use it. IF we have a blocking line that is. i wanna see KC use the no huddle. not all the time of course. look how manning and colts use it. very effective.

LJ is going to be productive even if the Chiefs have a bad offensive line but it will take its toll on him.

dogfish
09-04-2007, 09:46 PM
yeah when ya got a tool like LJ you use it.

don't worry, herm will be pounding his johnson a lot this year. . . . :laugh:

TXBRONC
09-04-2007, 09:49 PM
don't worry, herm will be pounding his johnson a lot this year. . . . :laugh:

That was classic. :rofl: