PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller on Sirius XM NFL Blitz

CoachChaz
03-05-2013, 12:57 PM
He was only on briefly, but here are a few things he discussed.

1. He would love to see Denver draft Kenny Vacarro and Tyrann Matthieu. Says he thinks Honey Badger made mistakes like anyone else does and that he'll be a good player.

2. Said he doesnt blame Rahim Moore for the Baltimore game. Said the whole defense screwed up late in the game

3. Thinks Tim Tebow has a future in the NFL and he'd like to see him go to a team like Jacksonville and have them build a team around his skills.

4. Gave a shameless plug for Axe skin care products and ended his conversation with a Gig 'em!

NightTerror218
03-05-2013, 01:14 PM
He was only on briefly, but here are a few things he discussed.

1. He would love to see Denver draft Kenny Vacarro and Tyrann Matthieu. Says he thinks Honey Badger made mistakes like anyone else does and that he'll be a good player.

2. Said he doesnt blame Rahim Moore for the Baltimore game. Said the whole defense screwed up late in the game

3. Thinks Tim Tebow has a future in the NFL and he'd like to see him go to a team like Jacksonville and have them build a team around his skills.

4. Gave a shameless plug for Axe skin care products and ended his conversation with a Gig 'em!

From what I have heard at combine about Mathieu was genuine in interviews that he would like to change and turn things around. I would take him in later rounds if still around. He is one hell of a player and incredible instincts and play maker. I hated him piss his career away being a idiot. He would also be good on STs and returner.

Tned
03-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Yea, based on what I saw on Twitter, he's making the media tour due to a campaign he's doing with Axe.

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 01:48 PM
From what I have heard at combine about Mathieu was genuine in interviews that he would like to change and turn things around. I would take him in later rounds if still around. He is one hell of a player and incredible instincts and play maker. I hated him piss his career away being a idiot. He would also be good on STs and returner.

So is Trindon Holliday. I don't trust Honey Badger at all. He pissed away chance after chance at LSU. It will take way more than him saying the right things at the combine to convince me. He said all the right things after being kicked off LSU as well and was still arrested for drugs again.

BeefStew25
03-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Btb, are you saying that because Honey Badger is black?

CoachChaz
03-05-2013, 02:00 PM

Anything he can do to piss me off

BeefStew25
03-05-2013, 02:01 PM

He is a racist Chaz. I got your back.

CoachChaz
03-05-2013, 02:02 PM
He is a racist Chaz. I got your back.

I prefer you stand in front of me

BeefStew25
03-05-2013, 02:04 PM
I prefer you stand in front of me

I am skinnier now. I got your six.

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 02:05 PM

:confused: Sorry differing opinions piss you off. I will try to only agree with you in the future!

CoachChaz
03-05-2013, 02:05 PM
I am skinnier now. I got your six.

That's what scares me. I dont think a story that started with "Beefstew was standing behind me..." ever ended well

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 02:07 PM

I think I've bashed Eric Decker, Peyton Hillis, and Jay Cutler enough on here to prove I don't discriminate when I go after a player.

CoachChaz
03-05-2013, 02:07 PM
:confused: Sorry differing opinions piss you off. I will try to only agree with you in the future!

How did we differ in opinion? I never stated an opinion on Matthieu. I stated Von's opinion.

My post was a joke based on Beef's joke about him being black...and me being black.

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 02:15 PM
How did we differ in opinion? I never stated an opinion on Matthieu. I stated Von's opinion.

My post was a joke based on Beef's joke about him being black...and me being black.

I actually had no idea you were black. I should pay closer attention on here! :lol:

BeefStew25
03-05-2013, 02:30 PM
I actually had no idea you were black. I should pay closer attention on here! :lol:

Why should skin color matter?

SoCalImport
03-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Good to see Von's Media skills are coming along nicely. Say nothing, have no opinions that could be construed as controversial. Then again. What else would he say?

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Why should skin color matter?

Says the person who brought it up in this thread.

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Good to see Von's Media skills are coming along nicely. Say nothing, have no opinions that could be construed as controversial. Then again. What else would he say?

Well he did guarantee the Broncos would win the SB this year on Twitter today. Not the most controversial thing ever, but still something the media likes to run with.

CoachChaz
03-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Well he did guarantee the Broncos would win the SB this year on Twitter today. Not the most controversial thing ever, but still something the media likes to run with.

He adreesed that as well. He said it had more to do with his cousin. Apparently his cuz was in a car wreck a week ago and was in a coma. When he came to, one of the few things he immediately remembered was that he had a cousin that played for Denver. So his tweet was dedicated to his cousin

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 02:49 PM
He adreesed that as well. He said it had more to do with his cousin. Apparently his cuz was in a car wreck a week ago and was in a coma. When he came to, one of the few things he immediately remembered was that he had a cousin that played for Denver. So his tweet was dedicated to his cousin

I see. You know if ESPN got ahold of that though they'd leave that part out. Anything to drive controversy.

DenBronx
03-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Cousin motivates Von Miller's boast

Inspired by the recent recovery of his cousin, who was involved in a serious automobile crash, linebacker Von Miller on Tuesday guaranteed the Denver Broncos would win the Super Bowl next season.

He initially posted his thoughts on Twitter, and then explained his thought process in an interview Tuesday with "The Herd With Colin Cowherd" on ESPN Radio.

"You can post this where ever.. Denver broncos will win the Super Bowl 2013 #4UJEREMIAH #IGUARANTEEIT58 if you are with us Retweet," he tweeted earlier Tuesday.

That tweet came after another tweet where he announced that his cousin Jeremiah had emerged from a coma.

"This is why we win the Super Bowl 2013. My little cousin Jeremiah came out of a coma frm a car wreck In west Tx I [love] U," he wrote.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9019241/von-miller-denver-broncos-win-super-bowl

DenBronx
03-05-2013, 02:53 PM
I see. You know if ESPN got ahold of that though they'd leave that part out. Anything to drive controversy.

ESPN didnt leave that part out. Click the link from the article I posted and watch the initial video. Once that video is done then one with Eric Mangini will load and he addresses the cousin part. He said he totally understands why Von Miller posted what he did.

CoachChaz
03-05-2013, 03:00 PM
This has to scare the hell out of opposing QB's...

"It just moved me and I'm motivated and I'm going to work extremely hard. Not like I haven't done it before, but this year it's just a little bit extra for me and I'm extremely motivated."

"I'm not speaking for anybody else, I'm speaking for me and the work I'm going to do and the work I'm putting in this year, but I bet I have some guys in the locker room that's willing to work with me and take the path I'm willing to take."

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 03:03 PM
I'd like to see Von take a run at the sack record. I think he could do it.

CoachChaz
03-05-2013, 03:06 PM

If we can get leads earlier, then we can rush more often. Plus, our schedule is one that is a combination of pass happy teams and weak teams. It's certainly possible

TXBRONC
03-05-2013, 05:48 PM
If we can get leads earlier, then we can rush more often. Plus, our schedule is one that is a combination of pass happy teams and weak teams. It's certainly possible

Miller will have chance at regardless of the schedule because he's just that good.

WARHORSE
03-05-2013, 06:45 PM

Coachaz is black? Im Samoan/Greek. My close friend told me Samoans are the negroes of the sea.

;)

topscribe
03-05-2013, 06:54 PM
I think I've bashed Eric Decker, Peyton Hillis, and Jay Cutler enough on here to prove I don't discriminate when I go after a player.
You need to be more like me.

I hate everyone the same . . . :coffee:

BroncoWave
03-05-2013, 07:10 PM
You need to be more like me.

I hate everyone the same . . . :coffee:

Except Kyle Orton.

topscribe
03-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Except Kyle Orton.
lol

Nomad
03-05-2013, 08:50 PM

I don't know much about Chaz but I've always thought he was black. I haven't known too many black Aggie fans.

Honey Badger and Holliday could be the dynamic duo.

Ziggy
03-06-2013, 07:11 AM

I think it has more to do with how often Del Rio uses him in coverage actually. He doesn't rush on passing downs near as much as I'd like to see. I remember watching Lawrence Taylor come at the QB on every passing down. Everyone knew that he was coming, but it didn't change the fact that he altered the game with constant pressure anyways. I think that Von could crush the sack record in today's NFL if he was used the same way that LT was.

Ravage!!!
03-06-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm surprised, after how much crap people have given a certain LB on our team, that anyone would seriously want to draft "Honey Badger" to the Broncos. That guy is just a NFL week away from a suspension.

CoachChaz
03-06-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm surprised, after how much crap people have given a certain LB on our team, that anyone would seriously want to draft "Honey Badger" to the Broncos. That guy is just a NFL week away from a suspension.

I'd take him if he was there in the 7th. No harm, no foul...but I think some team will take him way before then. If Al Davis was alive, he'd be a Raider, no doubt