PDA

View Full Version : Email about fan support?

champ24girl
11-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Did anyone else get that email from denverbroncos.com about wearing your team's colors on Monday and supporting the team at our house? I've never seen an email like that before, sounds like they are concerned because of the number of Cheeseheads at our last MNF game - they got more face time than Broncos fans did. I don't think that will be a problem this Monday night, I don't think I've ever seen anyone wearing Titans gear here in Denver.
:defense:

Lonestar
11-15-2007, 06:48 PM
I have noticed that the web site it really hawking Broncos country and BM on the front page wonder if there is an identity crisis going on over there. sounds like both are not doig so well and they are trying to generate interest in them. Perhaps they are not fairing well, or Mikey is trying to deflect heat to some where else.

Bronco country

Champ Baily with g...
Ricke24 Scottsdale, AZ

Broncos Super Bowl...
Ricke24 Scottsdale, AZ

Great Holiday Ligh...
SEMO Bill East Prairie, MO

Join more than 10,000 other fans, share your stories and pictures, write your own blog and more! Connect with citizens of Broncos Country around the world today.

» Create Your Profile

Message board
"If Henry does play, I would expect him to get the bulk of the carries. After all, Shanahan did bring him in because he wants a workhorse."

- broncolee, Nov. 15

JOIN THE DISCUSSION ON THE BRONCOS COUNTRY MESSAGE BOARDS!

Never seen that until this week, wonder if stevie is feeling the heat of a lousy season also.

KCL
11-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Yea I got the email..... :laugh:

Medford Bronco
11-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Yea I got the email..... :laugh:

so you can wear Red and yellow (the Chiefs colors)
and mix it together to get Orange :D

sorry KCL had to I just had to do it ;)

KCL
11-15-2007, 07:28 PM
so you can wear Red and yellow (the Chiefs colors)
and mix it together to get Orange :D

sorry KCL had to I just had to do it ;)

Anytime my friend...I didnt pay much attention to it...deleted it..
But I did get it...thats good Med...red and yellow to get orange.:laugh:

omac
11-15-2007, 10:24 PM
JOIN THE DISCUSSION ON THE BRONCOS COUNTRY MESSAGE BOARDS!

Never seen that until this week, wonder if stevie is feeling the heat of a lousy season also.

Probably feeling the heat from the brightness of the white background. :D

Their forum seems to be doing fine, though; I saw a lot of names I didn't recognize, so they must be doing pretty good getting new members; good for them.

Lonestar
11-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Probably feeling the heat from the brightness of the white background. :D

Their forum seems to be doing fine, though; I saw a lot of names I didn't recognize, so they must be doing pretty good getting new members; good for them.

Only been back there twice since I left both times because some one had a link to a post I did not realize it till I was alreay there and logged in.

Have no desire to go back there..

I wish them well.........

broncosfanscott
11-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Only been back there twice since I left both times because some one had a link to a post I did not realize it till I was alreay there and logged in.

Have no desire to go back there..

I wish them well.........

I don't go over there too often either. Every now and then I'll check it out and maybe post a couple of times, but that's it. I have no problem with BM, it's just that I like it over here better.

Lonestar
11-16-2007, 09:26 PM
I don't go over there too often either. Every now and then I'll check it out and maybe post a couple of times, but that's it. I have no problem with BM, it's just that I like it over here better.

Glad to know you do, I think most folks like this spot better once they have been here. Of course there are a few that don't.

Keep up the good posts

BigBroncLove
11-17-2007, 02:03 AM
I got the email. HAdnt checked it in a while but I liked the email. I think its good to try and mobilize the fans in times of big games. I wish they would do soemthng for the fans attending the games as well. Give words of encouragement to be loud when the Titans Offense is on the field or soemthing like that. I miss the days of rolling thunder in mile high stadium. Invesco has turned tame IMO.... but thats way off subject.

Even though Im not in Colorado, I'll be wearing my Bronco colors proudly all day Monday as it asked in the email.

LawDog
11-18-2007, 11:39 AM
They've had "Orange Monday" before and have sent out similar emails in the past. Nothing unusual about it - and certainly not some orchestrated effort by the coaching staff to generate fan support.

BigBroncLove
11-18-2007, 03:59 PM
They've had "Orange Monday" before and have sent out similar emails in the past. Nothing unusual about it - and certainly not some orchestrated effort by the coaching staff to generate fan support.

I didn't know they've had orange mondays before, since I haven't been a member of Broncomania for longer then a year. However whenever you are sending an email out askign fans to wear their colors and... "Building on that success with a win over the Titans Nov. 19 on Monday Night Football is critical to keeping hopes for another division title alive. And having the support of the home crowd is critical to getting that win." you are trying to mobolize fan support (and that is being orchastrated). Otherwise why send the email out?

Also no one said the coaches were doing this, but it is a choice by the organization to send this email out as well as post it on the Broncos website.