Dortoh
08-24-2009, 10:56 AM
The truth will set you free MB

Dortoh
08-24-2009, 11:39 AM
http://www.jokeemail.com/pictures/cruise.jpg

Day1BroncoFan
08-24-2009, 12:53 PM
I can't say I'm encouraged by what I've seen so far but I'm not ready to throw in the towel after 2 preseason games either.

If this happens during regular season I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment without notice.

shank
08-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Orton sucks :coffee:

i'd be worried if you had any sort of credibility.

Overtime
08-25-2009, 01:50 AM
all I gotta say is we're screwed this year.

I see 3-13 coming like Ray Lewis running after a running back.

but ya, Orton sucks, big time.

OaklandRaider
08-25-2009, 03:20 AM
The truth will set you free MB

I try to tell him that, but MB is in denial.

Dude predicted the Broncos to go 11-5 :pound:.

Midnight Blue
08-25-2009, 12:20 PM

I predict the Raiders to go 5-11*.... :D

* at best.... :lol:

Thnikkaman
08-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Orton sucks :coffee:

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/Xtine66/Weird/fail-boat.jpg

----------------
Now playing: Heiroglyphics-You Never Know (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/-/track/heiroglyphics-you+never+know)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Dreadnought
08-25-2009, 12:48 PM

As one of the designated pessimists, I foresee 5-11. The good news though is that includes a sweep of the Fade and a 3rd place finish 2 games in front of Oakland. And as much as I dislike McD so far I'm pretty sure he'll outlast Tom Cable quite easily.

claymore
08-25-2009, 01:19 PM
As one of the designated pessimists, I foresee 5-11. The good news though is that includes a sweep of the Fade and a 3rd place finish 2 games in front of Oakland. And as much as I dislike McD so far I'm pretty sure he'll outlast Tom Cable quite easily.

Only Cause Bowlen doesnt like admitting defeat. :D

ursamajor
08-25-2009, 02:06 PM
The left handed throw was ugly as hell, true. But Had Gaffney did his job, and caught 1 of the 2 td passes Orton threw him, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

I know what Kyle was thinking with his left handed pass "jump ball". but clearly he thought wrong. Go and watch any QB in history, and you will see that at least once or twice a game they make bad decisions. Even the great ones.

People here are evaluating Orton on a handful of plays, instead of a body of work.

Lighten up.

claymore
08-25-2009, 02:14 PM
The left handed throw was ugly as hell, true. But Had Gaffney did his job, and caught 1 of the 2 td passes Orton threw him, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

I know what Kyle was thinking with his left handed pass "jump ball". but clearly he thought wrong. Go and watch any QB in history, and you will see that at least once or twice a game they make bad decisions. Even the great ones.

People here are evaluating Orton on a handful of plays, instead of a body of work.

Lighten up.

Orton also had an another interception dropped in the end zone. So that 1st TD might not have happened as well.

Midnight Blue
08-25-2009, 02:24 PM

Lighten up.

It wasn't the throw that was wrong... it was the aim. Orton should have thrown the ball forward but toward the sidelines so it would go out of bounds. Turnover on downs; Seattle would have gotten the ball at like the 3. In a real game, however, on 4th down, you take the easy 3 and kick off.

sanluis
08-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Loved the left handed INT.:rofl: It brought a tear to my eye remembering the good old days of Jake the snake !!

Lonestar
08-25-2009, 06:01 PM

I sense your thoughts on this one may be correct..:salute:
cable may get fired by Goodell.. :D

Dreadnought
08-25-2009, 07:23 PM
I sense your thoughts on this one may be correct..:salute:
cable may get fired by Goodell.. :D

Shouldn't oughta go a-chokin' on folks. Don't look proper, even in Oakland

MOtorboat
08-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Orton also had an another interception dropped in the end zone. So that 1st TD might not have happened as well.

Maybe we should talk about the two balls that should have been intercepted in week one when Cutler was throwing the ball?

Seriously...this is just ******* ridiculous.

Asian Sushi 7
08-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Maybe we should talk about the two balls that should have been intercepted in week one when Cutler was throwing the ball?

you go off topic! you go to other place. we talk about broncos!

MOtorboat
08-25-2009, 08:40 PM
you go off topic! you go to other place. we talk about broncos!

I would, if so many people weren't so butt-hurt that Jay Cutler isn't a Bronco.

OaklandRaider
08-25-2009, 09:55 PM

That's because Pat Bowlen is a punk.

Josh McDaniels runs things in Denver now. Pat Bowlen will be scared to fire him, even after your team epically fails this season.

MOtorboat
08-25-2009, 09:56 PM
That's because Pat Bowlen is a punk.

Josh McDaniels runs things in Denver now. Pat Bowlen will be scared to fire him, even after your team epically fails this season.

:pound:

You're a ******* moron.

OaklandRaider
08-25-2009, 11:09 PM
''I've got a lot of confidence right now,'' Orton said after the game. ''I really do. This is the best offense that I've played with. I've got the best talent around me that I've ever had.''

Thnikkaman
08-25-2009, 11:49 PM

I have adopted you, and I will beat the living crap out of you if you ever make another sub par post like this again. I don't care if you root for the Toronto Argonauts, you will start making quality smack posts or its back to the fat camps in Siberia with you.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 09:55 AM
I have adopted you, and I will beat the living crap out of you if you ever make another sub par post like this again. I don't care if you root for the Toronto Argonauts, you will start making quality smack posts or its back to the fat camps in Siberia with you.

Lame. :coffee:

BroncosForums Smack Talker of the Year 2009

LOL. As if.

claymore
08-26-2009, 09:57 AM

I hate for you to have this fuel, but all I can do is laugh as well.

claymore
08-26-2009, 10:00 AM

Losing Cutler pisses me off. He is a way better QB than Orton. But my concern lies with Ortons decison making skills at this point. Not in how well Cutler does.

What Cutler does for the bears is news to me, watching him play for the bears is like watching your girlfriend being gang banged by the taliban.

This sunday will be the first I see him this year.

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Lame. :coffee:

LOL. As if.

I didn't name myself smack talker of the year. The members of the forum did son.

Your smack still sucks. Every time you post, the electrons of the bits that carry the data to the server that hosts this site are degraded by your idiocy. They degrade to the point that these degraded electrons stray from the data cables that carry them and give the orphans that your taxes pay for cancer (if you weren't a worthless waste to society and actually payed taxes).

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 10:44 AM
But my concern lies with Ortons decison making skills at this point.

As it should.

Kyle Orton is qame managing type of QB. You shouldn't have to be worrying about his decision making, that should be a game managing QB like Orton's strength. That should be what he's best at.

Do you see a game manager like Kerry Collins throwing left handed, jump shot picks? No.

That shit won't fly against Nnamdi, and Chris Johnson.

claymore
08-26-2009, 10:47 AM
As it should.

Kyle Orton is qame managing type of QB. You shouldn't have to be worrying about his decision making, that should be a game managing QB like Orton's strength. That should be what he's best at.

Do you see a game manager like Kerry Collins throwing left handed, jump shot picks? No.

That shit won't fly against Nnamdi, and Chris Johnson.

I am more woried about your Defensive line intercepting Orton than your CB's.

T.K.O.
08-26-2009, 11:15 AM
Losing Cutler pisses me off. He is a way better QB than Orton. But my concern lies with Ortons decison making skills at this point. Not in how well Cutler does.

What Cutler does for the bears is news to me, watching him play for the bears is like watching your girlfriend being gang banged by the taliban. This sunday will be the first I see him this year.

dude...are you saying your girlfriend is 6'3" and weighs 230 lbs ?:laugh:

j/k...but seriously thats EX-girlfriend,nothing wrong with the taliban gang-banging your ex:D

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 11:27 AM
I am more woried about your Defensive line intercepting Orton than your CB's.

Good call. Looking at how Orton releases the ball, it wouldn't surprise me if Denver led the league in passes batted down/intercepted at the line of scrimmage.

And then you have to worry about our LBs, which we happen to have two of the best coverage linebackers in the NFL in Morrison and Howard.

And then you have to worry about our CBs....:lol: I think it's safe to say you won't be throwing the ball on us this year..

dude...are you saying your girlfriend is 6'3" and weighs 230 lbs ?:laugh:

j/k...but seriously thats EX-girlfriend,nothing wrong with the taliban gang-banging your ex:D

Question: What are you going to do with your username after Orton fails this season?

Ravage!!!
08-26-2009, 11:30 AM
OMG.. a Raider fan telling us just how good ALLLLLLL their positions are. Never seen this before. :lol:

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 12:00 PM
OMG.. a Raider fan telling us just how good ALLLLLLL their positions are. Never seen this before. :lol:

Well, what do you expect?

You expect Raider fans to sit quiet? Nope. And I'm not even pimping Raider players out in this thread.

T.K.O.
08-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Good call. Looking at how Orton releases the ball, it wouldn't surprise me if Denver led the league in passes batted down/intercepted at the line of scrimmage.

And then you have to worry about our LBs, which we happen to have two of the best coverage linebackers in the NFL in Morrison and Howard.

And then you have to worry about our CBs....:lol: I think it's safe to say you won't be throwing the ball on us this year..

Question: What are you going to do with your username after Orton fails this season?

the same thing you did with yours after the raiders FAILED the last 6 seasons...
and again you keep saying the raiders are the best at almost every position....wow have you ever watched the raiders play? so many GOATS so few wins....too f'n funny:laugh:

MOtorboat
08-26-2009, 12:08 PM
How did the Raiders only manage to win four games per year for the last six years with all that talent.

I'm confused.

:confused:

Day1BroncoFan
08-26-2009, 12:10 PM
How did the Raiders only manage to win four games per year for the last six years with all that talent.

I'm confused.

Bad play calling.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 12:24 PM

I'm confused.

A combination of things that are all fixed now.

Ravage!!!
08-26-2009, 12:33 PM

Nope. Al Davis still owns the team.

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 12:33 PM

√ A senile owner
√ An abusive head coach
√ An overweight quarterback
√ Surrounding your "shutdown" CB with bums

Yep, looks like everything's fixed. :der:

----------------
Now playing: J Dilla – E=MC2 Feat. Common (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/j+dilla/track/e%3dmc2+feat.+common)

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Nope. Al Davis still owns the team.

I disagree with a lot of the shit Al Davis does, but the man is a winner. He is doing the same things he has been doing for years. He is doing the same things he has done to make the raiders one of the most successful franchises in NFL history. He is doing the same things he he has done that have made the Raiders the international face of the NFL. He is doing the same things he has been doing that had the Raiders in the superbowl 6 years ago (only AFC West team to get that far this decade btw)

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 12:43 PM
I disagree with a lot of the shit Al Davis does, but the man is a winner. He is doing the same things he has been doing for years. He is doing the same things he has done to make the raiders one of the most successful franchises in NFL history. He is doing the same things he he has done that have made the Raiders the international face of the NFL. He is doing the same things he has been doing that had the Raiders in the superbowl 6 years ago (only AFC West team to get that far this decade btw)

and that beat down was epic,
really something to be proud of..

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 12:57 PM
√ Surrounding your "shutdown" CB with bums

Like the Broncos did with Champ Bailey?
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Denver+Broncos+v+Seattle+Seahawks+ccLFs0MyEpEl.jpg
http://www.heraldnet.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Dato=20090824&Kategori=SPORTS&Lopenr=708249940&Ref=AR&avis=DH&MaxW=625&MaxH=500

Except that Bailey isn't even close to being a shut down corner like Nnamdi.

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 12:59 PM

He is doing the same things to run head coaches out of town before they have a chance to install their system. He is doing the same things to inflate player salaries by grossly overpaying rookie draft picks before they have even played a down in the NFL. He is doing the same things that are making him and his team the laughing stock of the NFL (only AFC West team to get that moniker this decade btw)

----------------
Now playing: Eric Sermon – Music (ft. Marvin Gaye)[Music (The Album) 2001]{newmaidumosa}mQ (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/eric+sermon/track/music+%7bnewmaidumosa%7dmq)

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Like the Broncos did with Champ Bailey?
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Denver+Broncos+v+Seattle+Seahawks+ccLFs0MyEpEl.jpg
http://www.heraldnet.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Dato=20090824&Kategori=SPORTS&Lopenr=708249940&Ref=AR&avis=DH&MaxW=625&MaxH=500

Except that Bailey isn't even close to being a shut down corner like Nnamdi.

If you would have stopped before "like Nnamdi" you may have said something. But adding that, you are saying that Champ is a good CB since Nnamdi has done nothing in the NFL but be a shining star on a crap team. Nnamdi is like finding a silver dollar in a bag of nickles.

----------------
Now playing: Eric Sermon – Music (ft. Marvin Gaye)[Music (The Album) 2001]{newmaidumosa}mQ (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/eric+sermon/track/music+%7bnewmaidumosa%7dmq)

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 01:03 PM
and that beat down was epic,
really something to be proud of..

Never said it was anything to be proud of. It's just telling to me that the Raiders have sucked these past six years, and yet nobody in the AFC west can get past where the Raiders were earlier this decade. The Raiders still own half of the AFC West' playoff victories this decade. So yeah, the Raiders have sucked for six years but the rest of the afc west hasn't done ish either.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Nnamdi is like finding a silver dollar in a bag of nickles.

Your lame ass analogy count for the day is currently at 3. Keep em coming.

EMB6903
08-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Never said it was anything to be proud of. It's just telling to me that the Raiders have sucked these past six years, and yet nobody in the AFC west can get past where the Raiders were earlier this decade. The Raiders still own half of the AFC West' playoff victories this decade. So yeah, the Raiders have sucked for six years but the rest of the afc west hasn't done ish either.

who was the last team to actually win a Superbowl coming out of the AFC west.

You act like getting to the Superbowl is something to brag about.

1998, 1999<~~~~~ the last years the AFC West had true contenders.

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 01:27 PM
who was the last team to actually win a Superbowl coming out of the AFC west.

The Br*nc*s. But it's tainted in a lot of people's eyes.

You act like getting to the Superbowl is something to brag about.

But wait...When I say that Elway is overrated, you Broncos fans are quick to point out and brag about how Elway got to the superbowl all by himself. Contradiction? I think so.

1998, 1999<~~~~~ the last years the AFC West had true contenders.

The Raiders weren't contenders in 02? Number one seed, number one ranked offense, league MVP rich gannon, top ten defense? :confused:

EMB6903
08-26-2009, 01:35 PM
The Br*nc*s. But it's tainted in a lot of people's eyes.

But wait...When I say that Elway is overrated, you Broncos fans are quick to point out that Elway got to the superbowl two times by himself. Contradiction? I think so.

The Raiders weren't contenders in 02? Number one seed, number one ranked offense, league MVP rich gannon, top ten defense? :confused:

I never said anything about Elway just getting teams to the superbowl, dont hold all Broncos fans responsible over 1 bronco fans opinion. Thats like me going over to the Raiders forum and calling them idiots because a certain Raider fan said Nnamdi was the greatest CB of alltime, The Raiders have 1 of the best WR cores in the league, and that Jamarcus Russell is more talented then John Elway.

Raiders were #1 seeds and what did it accomplish, an absolute beating in the Superbowl?

do you see any Broncos fans bragging about 2005 getting a first round bye, beating the defending champs and making it to the AFC Champ game?

the 1998 Broncos, and 2006 Chargers would smoke the 2002 Raiders.

I guess thats the only thing you can brag about though... you never seen your team accomplish anything else... ever since you started really paying attention to Oakland they have sucked... what were you 9 in 2002? lol

for the last 6 years there isnt 1 team that has been more of an embarrasment to the league than the Oakland Raiders.... Am I wrong here?

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Your lame ass analogy count for the day is currently at 3. Keep em coming.

Oooh. That one burned. I almost felt a flicker of pride for my adopted son, but it turned out to just be gas.

Here, I know all this typing is tiring out your girlfriend Rosey, so I will again post a form that you can just cut and paste your responses from.

Nnmandi is the GOAT CB.
Al Davis knows what's best for the raiders.
jamarcus russel will be the best QB to ever step out on the gridiron.

I'm drunk from all of this raider kool aid purple drank, and need to go rub one out to this picture of Al Davis hanging on my wall.

You are welcome. :2thumbs:

claymore
08-26-2009, 01:42 PM
This thread is about McD sucking.

claymore
08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
McDaniels wears hoodie "in honor" of where he came from
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 26, 2009 2:11 PM ET
There is a lot of love flowing through the Belichick/Parcells coaching tree lately, Eric Mangini not included. The Patriots and Broncos are making deals, as are the Chiefs and Dolphins.

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels is even choosing his Sunday worst in honor of his old boss.

As many readers may have seen, McDaniels wore a gray hoodie to Denver's last preseason game. Despite a game-time temperature of 69 degrees.

Cue the reaction from New England.

Tom Brady: "I told [McDaniels] I liked his hoodie he was wearing. He said it was in honor of where he came from. He had been a great coach here and he moved on for a great opportunity with a great organization. Like most guys, when you learn under the best coach probably in the history of the of the NFL, you're taking a lot of knowledge with you. I have no doubt he's going to be a great coach - expect for the game he plays this year [when] I don't care."

Belichick clearly coached up his young pupil on the finer art of sideline dressing. "Yeah, we spent a lot of time on that," Belichick deadpanned.

An enterprising reporter told him McDaniels rolled his sleeves, rather than hacking them with a machete, Belichick-style.

"Yeah, he's probably trying to make his own statement then," Belichick said, before cracking up.

http://barfblog.foodsafety.ksu.edu/vomit-6.jpeg

OaklandRaider
08-26-2009, 02:24 PM
I never said anything about Elway just getting teams to the superbowl, dont hold all Broncos fans responsible over 1 bronco fans opinion. Thats like me going over to the Raiders forum and calling them idiots because a certain Raider fan said Nnamdi was the greatest CB of alltime, The Raiders have 1 of the best WR cores in the league, and that Jamarcus Russell is more talented then John Elway.

You've said a lot of dumbass things in the past, so I just included you in the list of dumb donkey fans who homer out on Elway. But yes, a lot of Donkey fans like to say that Elway carried the bronco teams on his back and got them to the superbowl by himself.

And btw, how did you like Andre Goodman getting beat for two TDs? Better than Chris Johnson LMAO!

Raiders were #1 seeds and what did it accomplish, an absolute beating in the Superbowl?

do you see any Broncos fans bragging about 2005 getting a first round bye, beating the defending champs and making it to the AFC Champ game?

I wasn't bragging about the Raiders getting to the bowl. I was just saying that while the Raiders have sucked the past six years, they still own the most memorable moment this decade from an AFC West team. That's pretty sad.

the 1998 Broncos, and 2006 Chargers would smoke the 2002 Raiders.

1998 Broncos vs 2002 Raiders.

QB: Raiders > Broncos. - Rich Gannon had a better year in 2002 than any year that John Elway has ever had in his entire overrated career. And at this point in his career, Elway was on the verge on retiring and was just a game manager type QB.

RB: Broncos > Raiders - Terrell Davis had his MVP year and rushed for over 2,000 yards. Charlie Garner was no slouch though, almost rushing and receiving for 1,000 yards that season.

WR: Raiders > Broncos - Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, and Jerry Porter > Ed McCaffrey, Rod Smith

TE: Broncos > Raiders - Shannon Sharpe

Defense: Raiders > Broncos - In 1998 the Broncos defense ranked 8th in the league, allowing 309 points. In 2002, the Raiders defense ranked 6th in the league, allowing 304 points.

Prediction: Raiders 35 Broncos 20

I guess thats the only thing you can brag about though... you never seen your team accomplish anything else... ever since you started really paying attention to Oakland they have sucked... what were you 9 in 2002? lol

I was actually ten in 02 and I probably knew more about the game of football then a lot of you do now.

for the last 6 years there isnt 1 team that has been more of an embarrasment to the league than the Oakland Raiders.... Am I wrong here?

If we are going six years, then correct. But things are changing.

MOtorboat
08-26-2009, 02:29 PM
You've said a lot of dumbass things in the past.

Oh, the irony.

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 02:33 PM
You've said a lot of dumbass things in the past, so I just included you in the list of dumb donkey fans who homer out on Elway. But yes, a lot of Donkey fans like to say that Elway carried the bronco teams on his back and got them to the superbowl by himself.

And btw, how did you like Andre Goodman getting beat for two TDs? Better than Chris Johnson LMAO!

I wasn't bragging about the Raiders getting to the bowl. I was just saying that while the Raiders have sucked the past six years, they still own the most memorable moment this decade from an AFC West team. That's pretty sad.

1998 Broncos vs 2002 Raiders.

QB: Raiders > Broncos. - Rich Gannon had a better year in 2002 than any year that John Elway has ever had in his entire overrated career. And at this point in his career, Elway was on the verge on retiring and was just a game manager type QB.

RB: Broncos > Raiders - Terrell Davis had his MVP year and rushed for over 2,000 yards. Charlie Garner was no slouch though, almost rushing and receiving for 1,000 yards that season.

WR: Raiders > Broncos - Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, and Jerry Porter > Ed McCaffrey, Rod Smith

TE: Broncos > Raiders - Shannon Sharpe

Defense: Raiders > Broncos - In 1998 the Broncos defense ranked 8th in the league, allowing 309 points. In 2002, the Raiders defense ranked 6th in the league, allowing 304 points.

Prediction: Raiders 35 Broncos 20

I was actually ten in 02 and I probably knew more about the game of football then a lot of you do now.

If we are going six years, then correct. But things are changing.

OK folks get the hip waders on,

the crap is officially up to the ankles

and getting deeper every time he posts..

Dortoh
08-26-2009, 04:22 PM
What did I start here LMAO

Dreadnought
08-26-2009, 04:37 PM
What did I start here LMAO

Why, an opportunity for our lil buddy to once again show off his mad posting skillz, thats all. You can read his handiwork. As for me I wish I had that time back to do something like, say, picking up some dog turds from my back yard, but maybe you'll find it more enlightening than I did.

I doubt it.

Dortoh
08-26-2009, 04:47 PM
http://www.celebridiot.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_drunk_5.jpg

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 05:02 PM

I'm glad that Orton isn't a diabetic that drinks.

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 05:11 PM

is that Clay? wow I would have never known. did not think he was Blonde but then after reading some of his posts well maybe.. :D

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm glad that Orton isn't a diabetic that drinks.

well being a nice adopted Dad is not working time for some tough love..:salute:

Dortoh
08-26-2009, 05:17 PM

Wow you have 3 adopted Broncos. Mine is a full time job I could never have more. :laugh:

claymore
08-26-2009, 05:30 PM
is that Clay? wow I would have never known. did not think he was Blonde but then after reading some of his posts well maybe.. :D

Yeah, thats me. My tits are real and thats throw up on Ortons shirt.

Dreadnought
08-26-2009, 05:32 PM

Agreed - spare the Rod and spoil the Child they say. Time for Thnik to teach some of those hard life lessons

http://www.bootcampsforteens.com/index.html

That might help some.

frauschieze
08-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Wow you have 3 adopted Broncos. Mine is a full time job I could never have more. :laugh:

Whoa. When do I start getting 6 figure paychecks?

AKA

Dad? Can I have some money?

Thnikkaman
08-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Here is a picture of the fat camp I'll be sending OR to.

http://www.iowalandrecords.us/images/siberia.jpg

Dreadnought
08-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Whoa. When do I start getting 6 figure paychecks?

AKA

Dad? Can I have some money?

Not 'til I find you the future Mr. Right. I have in mind a decayed old Corsican pistascio exporter. He's a bit of a twisted depraved weirdo, but he's loaded and with a villa on the Mediterranean...well, there are advanteges. I just want to verify his health status before I lock into anything. His solicitor assures me he is not at all well, but I won't be satisfied 'til I'm sure the old boy will be shuffling off this mortal coil within two years, tops. Nothing is too good for my girl.

I had a line on an old Jordanian gentleman too, but he wasn't as rich as he claimed, plus he smelled of unwashed goats and overripe dates.

Day1BroncoFan
08-26-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm going to go ahead and call it, this thread is dead.

:overandout:

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 06:02 PM

mine are great players each in their own NO problems with them at all.. took them at a time beofere they did anything or were famous.. like what I saw of them in college or combine..

Lonestar
08-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Here is a picture of the fat camp I'll be sending OR to.

http://www.iowalandrecords.us/images/siberia.jpg

not sure even that will chill him out..

EMB6903
08-26-2009, 06:15 PM
OK folks get the hip waders on,

the crap is officially up to the ankles

and getting deeper every time he posts..

Its hilarious that he actually thinks that Gannon was better then Elway.

gotta love the little kids that come in here talking foolish.

tumbana
08-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Kyle Orton is a homosexual.

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_3_drunk_pictures1.jpg

Day1BroncoFan
08-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Kyle Orton is a homosexual.

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_3_drunk_pictures1.jpg

Is that mayo on your chin? Oh, never mind.

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 02:56 AM
Its hilarious that he actually thinks that Gannon was better then Elway.

gotta love the little kids that come in here talking foolish.

In 2002, Rich Gannon had a better season than any year John Elway ever had in his entire career.

That's not debatable.

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 03:04 AM
This thread is about McD sucking.

Actually, it's about Kyle Orton and how terrible he is as a Quarterback.

But as usual, Donkey fans want to make the thread about the Raiders because they can't handle my criticisms of their players.

BroncoBJ
08-27-2009, 06:26 AM
In 2002, Rich Gannon had a better season than any year John Elway ever had in his entire career.

That's not debatable.

:eek: I didn't know Rich Gannon won a SB.

Congrats on that amazing season.

The last time the Raiders ever did anything. :elefant:

Thnikkaman
08-27-2009, 08:28 AM
Actually, it's about Kyle Orton and how terrible he is as a Quarterback.

But as usual, Donkey fans want to make the thread about the Raiders because they can't handle my criticisms of their players.

Lets see, your criticisms consist of <bronco Player> isn't as good as <raider player>. Look here are the stats to prove it.

Oh, wait a second. You never provide stats to prove it.

Gannon had a great year in 2002. To bad he has nothing to show for it. Kind of like Jay Cutler last year.

Here is the line for Rich Gannon in 2002:

No. Age Pos G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk%
12 Rich Gannon*+ 37 QB 16 16 11-5-0 418 618 67.6 4689 26 4.2 10 1.6 75 7.6 7.7 11.2 293.1 97.3 36 214 6.8 6.9 5.5

And for comparison, I'll pick Elway's year with the best passer rating for comparison:

No. Age Pos G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk%
7 John Elway* 38 QB 13 12 10-2-0 210 356 59.0 2806 22 6.2 10 2.8 58 7.9 7.9 13.4 215.8 93.0 18 135 7.1 7.1 4.8

Here's the big difference. Elway has a nice fat superbowl ring on his finger for the season I chose, Gannon doesn't. If I recall correctly, Gannon was benched the next season since your awesome owner who knows whats best for raider nation fired the Coach that helped him get to the Super Bowl. What happened to Gruden the next year? If I remember correctly, he won a super bowl. I bet that hurt.

Furthermore, Elway went to 5 superbowls, Gannon just one little super bowl. Elway has 9 pro bowls under his belt. Gannon, 4 which is a decent number since he played for 4 different teams.

The bottom line was that Gannon was a serviceable quarterback. Gruden knew how to coach him. Al Davis couldn't get this through his cobweb filled mind, and fired Gruden for, what was it, insubordination? Thus starting your 6 year drout of being the laughing stock of the AFC. You can sit here all day and say how Cable is a great coach, and Russell is going to be the best quarterback ever, but until the raiders actually win, your arguments and criticism don't hold water. What your saying is like if I handed you a rock and told you it was a tiger repellent.

Maybe if you read this, you will get a glimpse of understanding as to why you are the laughing stock of this forum. Do you think anyone here takes you seriously? Even Charger and Chiefs fans that visit this board think that you are a load of crap. I hear school is back in. You should go do your homework. Maybe you will learn how to debate, or actually learn how to provide evidence to prove a point.

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Here is the line for Rich Gannon in 2002:

12 Rich Gannon*+ 37 QB 16 16 11-5-0 418 618 67.6 4689 26 4.2 10 1.6 75 7.6 7.7 11.2 293.1 97.3 36 214 6.8 6.9 5.5

And for comparison, I'll pick Elway's year with the best passer rating for comparison:

7 John Elway* 38 QB 13 12 10-2-0 210 356 59.0 2806 22 6.2 10 2.8 58 7.9 7.9 13.4 215.8 93.0 18 135 7.1 7.1 4.8

As you can see by the stats you displayed, Rich Gannon 2002 season > Any season in John Elway's career.

And at the age of 38, John Elway was pretty much playing second fiddle to Terrell Davis.

Rich Gannon RAN the raiders offense. Elway, in his best year, managed the Broncos offense. Rich Gannon was a better Quaterback in 2002 than John Elway ever was.

Here's the big difference. Elway has a nice fat superbowl ring on his finger for the season I chose, Gannon doesn't. If I recall correctly, Gannon was benched the next season since your awesome owner who knows whats best for raider nation fired the Coach that helped him get to the Super Bowl. What happened to Gruden the next year? If I remember correctly, he won a super bowl. I bet that hurt.

Actually kid, Rich Gannon got hurt in 03. He wasn't benched.

And get your facts right. In 2002, the Raiders coach was Bill Callahan. Gruden was traded, not fired, after the 2001 season. The Raiders got to the superbowl with Callahan, not gruden.

Furthermore, Elway went to 5 superbowls, Gannon just one little super bowl. Elway has 9 pro bowls under his belt. Gannon, 4 which is a decent number since he played for 4 different teams.

See EMB6903, this is what I mean when I say people brag about Elway getting to the superbowl. :lol: Sure, he got to 5 superbowls but he lost three of them. Three of the worst defeats in superbowl history. He is also probably the worst super bowl performing QB, too.

The bottom line was that Gannon was a serviceable quarterback. Gruden knew how to coach him. Al Davis couldn't get this through his cobweb filled mind, and fired Gruden for, what was it, insubordination? Thus starting your 6 year drout of being the laughing stock of the AFC. You can sit here all day and say how Cable is a great coach, and Russell is going to be the best quarterback ever, but until the raiders actually win, your arguments and criticism don't hold water.

Just like you, your facts are not straight. Jon Gruden was traded, not fired. And Rich Gannon's best season came when he was being coached by Bill Callahan, not Gruden.

I said JaMarcus had the potential to be the greatest ever, which even you can't deny he doesn't. But currently, he is not at that level yet. He is still ten times the QB Orton is though.

What your saying is like if I handed you a rock and told you it was a tiger repellent.

Lame ass analogy count for the day is at 1. Keep em coming :coffee:

Maybe if you read this, you will get a glimpse of understanding as to why you are the laughing stock of this forum. Do you think anyone here takes you seriously? Even Charger and Chiefs fans that visit this board think that you are a load of crap. I hear school is back in. You should go do your homework. Maybe you will learn how to debate, or actually learn how to provide evidence to prove a point.

:lol: You guys can choose not to take me seriously if you want, but when the season rolls around you will see that a lot of the stuff that I've been saying for the last 4 months will start to come true.

Don't say you weren't warned.

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 11:25 AM
:eek: I didn't know Rich Gannon won a SB.

Congrats on that amazing season.

The last time the Raiders ever did anything. :elefant:

He didn't win a superbowl, but he was a better QB in 02 than Elway ever was.

And when it's all set and done, the Donkeys' highlight of this decade will be losing to the 6th seeded steelers at home in the AFC championship game, and them trading away a future top 5 QB in Cutler.

Donkeys = 1 playoff win since Elway hung em up. :coffee:

Ravage!!!
08-27-2009, 11:29 AM

Dumbest statement I've ever read

BigDaddyBronco
08-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Rich Gannon doesn't even believe the tripe you are posting.

Dortoh
08-27-2009, 11:31 AM

And when it's all set and done, the Donkeys' highlight of this decade will be losing to the 6th seeded steelers at home in the AFC championship game, and them trading away a future top 5 QB in Cutler.

Donkeys = 1 playoff win since Elway hung em up. :coffee:

http://www.coolrom.com/screenshots/neogeo/Spin%20Master.gif

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Dumbest statement I've ever read

Slap yourself.

Rich Gannon in 2002 had 4689 passing yards. John Elway in his career best had 4030.

Rich Gannon in 2002 had a Completion % of 67.6. John Elway in his career best had 63.2.

Rich Gannon in 2002 had had QB rating of 97.3. John Elway in his career best had a QB rating of 93.0. And the only reason he posted a QB rating that high is because he didn't have to throw the ball much. He piggy backed of Terrel Davis that year.

I mean across the board, everywhere you look, Rich Gannon in 02 > John Elway's career.

Day1BroncoFan
08-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Look at the careers of these two players, then tell me something.

Elways is way ahead of Gannon over both of their careers.

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 11:48 AM
Look at the careers of these two players, then tell me something.

Elways is way ahead of Gannon over both of their careers.

Career wise, I agree. But if Gannon had come to the Raiders sooner, I think he would probably be considered a better all time QB than elway.

But year wise, it's a wrap for Gannon.

Day1BroncoFan
08-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Career wise, I agree. But if Gannon had come to the Raiders sooner, I think he would probably be considered a better all time QB than elway.

But year wise, it's a wrap for Gannon.

I think that if you were thinking you would not post most of what you post.

One year doesn't mean anything.

You're toast, go butter yourself.

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 12:23 PM
elway=superbowl mvp
gannon=1 very good season
....put that "stat" in your crack pipe and smoke on it a while !:beer:

Thnikkaman
08-27-2009, 12:55 PM
As you can see by the stats you displayed, Rich Gannon 2002 season > Any season in John Elway's career.

And at the age of 38, John Elway was pretty much playing second fiddle to Terrell Davis.

Rich Gannon RAN the raiders offense. Elway, in his best year, managed the Broncos offense. Rich Gannon was a better Quaterback in 2002 than John Elway ever was.

Actually kid, Rich Gannon got hurt in 03. He wasn't benched.

And get your facts right. In 2002, the Raiders coach was Bill Callahan. Gruden was traded, not fired, after the 2001 season. The Raiders got to the superbowl with Callahan, not gruden.

See EMB6903, this is what I mean when I say people brag about Elway getting to the superbowl. :lol: Sure, he got to 5 superbowls but he lost three of them. Three of the worst defeats in superbowl history. He is also probably the worst super bowl performing QB, too.

Just like you, your facts are not straight. Jon Gruden was traded, not fired. And Rich Gannon's best season came when he was being coached by Bill Callahan, not Gruden.

I said JaMarcus had the potential to be the greatest ever, which even you can't deny he doesn't. But currently, he is not at that level yet. He is still ten times the QB Orton is though.

Lame ass analogy count for the day is at 4. Keep em coming :coffee:

:lol: You guys can choose not to take me seriously if you want, but when the season rolls around you will see that a lot of the stuff that I've been saying for the last 4 months will start to come true.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Please explain to me how a coach is traded? Really. So I looked it up. http://www.sbreport.net/the-raiders-research-project/raiders-trades
Does that make it hurt any less that Gruden won the Superbowl the next year?

Lame ass post count for the day is at 1. Keep em coming. :middlefinger:

----------------
Now playing: Swords Drawn-Army of the Pharaohs (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/-/track/swords+drawn-army+of+the+pharaohs)

Thnikkaman
08-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Slap yourself.

Rich Gannon in 2002 had 4689 passing yards. John Elway in his career best had 4030.

Rich Gannon in 2002 had a Completion % of 67.6. John Elway in his career best had 63.2.

Rich Gannon in 2002 had had QB rating of 97.3. John Elway in his career best had a QB rating of 93.0. And the only reason he posted a QB rating that high is because he didn't have to throw the ball much. He piggy backed of Terrel Davis that year.

I mean across the board, everywhere you look, Rich Gannon in 02 > John Elway's career.

John Elways Best season = http://z.about.com/d/jewelry/1/0/u/4/denver_xxxIII.jpg

Rich Gannon's best season = http://www.physics.carleton.ca/~erollin/images/nothing.jpg

OaklandRaider lame post count 1166

----------------
Now playing: Melanie Fiona Feat. Talib Kweli – Give It To Me Right (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/melanie+fiona+feat.+talib+kweli/track/give+it+to+me+right)

claymore
08-27-2009, 01:05 PM
I cant believe this is even an argument. Elway HOF, SB MVP. Gannon... Broken neck.... Disabled NFL veteran....

Day1BroncoFan
08-27-2009, 01:08 PM
I posted this in another thread but here it is again.

John Elway Career AV: 138 (14th overall since 1950)

Rich Gannon Career AV: 99 (145th overall since 1950)

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 01:12 PM
I cant believe this is even an argument. Elway HOF, SB MVP. Gannon... Broken neck.... Disabled NFL veteran....

you gotta remember we are dealing with the guy who thinks jamarshmellow russell is "THE MOST TALENTED QB TO EVER PLAY IN THE NFL"
the guy will be benched for a 39 year old qb by week 4. if not opening day.
all that trying to make the raiders seem like a good team has turned his brain to mush !
you gotta admit thats a task that no one would envy !;)

Dreadnought
08-27-2009, 01:44 PM

I would grant that Gannon was arguably one of the best dink n' dunk QB's to play the game. Note how many championships that was worth - because dink n' dunk will never win crap. I was still glad to see him retire.

Dortoh
08-27-2009, 01:47 PM
I would grant that Gannon was arguably one of the best dink n' dunk QB's to play the game. Note how many championships that was worth - because dink n' dunk will never win crap. I was still glad to see him retire.

I hate to mention this but Captain dink n' dunk is our fearless leader at the QB postion this year.

Ravage!!!
08-27-2009, 01:47 PM

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!! I thought thats what we were relying on Orton to do for us!!!???

Dreadnought
08-27-2009, 02:21 PM
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!! I thought thats what we were relying on Orton to do for us!!!???

I hate to mention this but Captain dink n' dunk is our fearless leader at the QB postion this year.

You are assuming that we aren't sandbagging with Orton - who may have secretly been perfecting his 20 yard seam and deep crossing patterns. Perhaps we are hiding his proficiency with these throws so as to not tip our hand

Dortoh
08-27-2009, 02:23 PM
You are assuming that we aren't sandbagging with Orton - who may have secretly been perfecting his 20 yard seam and deep crossing patterns. Perhaps we are hiding his proficiency with these throws so as to not tip our hand

I could see it. Actually I bet he has stunk it up in Chicago all these years just waiting for coach McD to get a HC position and they can amaze the entire world with Ortons super secret lazer rocket arm :laugh:

Ravage!!!
08-27-2009, 02:27 PM
I could see it. Actually I bet he has stunk it up in Chicago all these years just waiting for coach McD to get a HC position and they can amaze the entire world with Ortons super secret lazer rocket arm :laugh:

we complained about Orton's left handed pass in the endzone last week...BUT... we we haven't realized is that Orton has been playing the ENTIRE pre-season left-handed, in hopes of hiding our secret weapon.

Midnight Blue
08-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Slap yourself.

Holy crap... well, better notify the HOF voters that they've enshrined the wrong guy.

/sarcasm

:coffee:

Ravage!!!
08-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Slap yourself.

Ok.. I take that last post back. THIS is the dumbest post I've ever read.

You are comparing a players ONE best season against another's ENTIRE 15 yr career??? wow... talk about the dumbest, most useless, and idiotic comparisons that I've EVER seen.

You just keep topping yourself. Considering the size of the load of complete CRAP that you tend to lay down, that really is accomplishing something.

claymore
08-27-2009, 02:36 PM

Gannon > Orton. :werd:

BroncoBJ
08-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Slap yourself.

Okay.... so going by your logic.

Jay Cutler last season was better then Rich Gannons career.

He had 4500 plus yards. :elefant:

But :lol: @ you. Damn, I'm Jealous. I'd trade in Elways 2 SB wins for Gannons career year in 2002.
You Raider fans have a lot to brag about. That 2002 Raiders team was 1 for the ages. I'll be telling my grandkids all about it. :salute:

Lonestar
08-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Okay.... so going by your logic.

Jay Cutler last season was better then Rich Gannons career.

He had 4500 plus yards. :elefant:

But :lol: @ you. Damn, I'm Jealous. I'd trade in Elways 2 SB wins for Gannons career year in 2002.
You Raider fans have a lot to brag about. That 2002 Raiders team was 1 for the ages. I'll be telling my grandkids all about it. :salute:

going to the SB and getting their asses handed to them by their ex coach..

like he did not have the playbook and tendency's of them.. that initself proves what a moron al davis is..

what a momumental

FUBAR

OaklandRaider
08-27-2009, 08:39 PM

But yet Gannon's best season was better than Elway's best season in his career.

Seriously, that's all I'm saying. Did I say he was the better overall QB? No.

Donkey fans, as usual, overreact when someone talks about Elway in a non homerish way.

T.K.O.
08-27-2009, 08:57 PM
But yet Gannon's best season was better than Elway's best season in his career.

Seriously, that's all I'm saying. Did I say he was the better overall QB? No.

Donkey fans, as usual, overreact when someone talks about Elway in a non homerish way.

i know its crazy...its like saying that nambi assmuggar isnt the best corner ever.....how can non-homers say that kind of sht!:lol:
seriously thats all i'm saying......