PDA

View Full Version : Hey Schnooks1 is New Hey to all!

schnooks1
11-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey there everyone! I have been a Bronco's fan for.. well a little over 25 years. I miss Elway and always will!
I am the director of my child care program and have cared for children for over 30 years. All of my "children" have watched a Bronco's game with me at one time or another and no matter which team their parents cheered for the children in my care learn to say "IN COM PLETE!!!!!" :laugh:
I think I am going to enjoy being a member here! Meets some Bronco fans and talk about STUFF!!
Hi to all! Will be glad to meet you!:cheer2:

Jody
11-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey there everyone! I have been a Bronco's fan for.. well a little over 25 years. I miss Elway and always will!
I am the director of my child care program and have cared for children for over 30 years. All of my "children" have watched a Bronco's game with me at one time or another and no matter which team their parents cheered for the children in my care learn to say "IN COM PLETE!!!!!" :laugh:
I think I am going to enjoy being a member here! Meets some Bronco fans and talk about STUFF!!

I'm assuming....

You are of female gender? :D Just askin', as be prepared for being referred to the opposite of what you truly are!

Welcome Schnooks1 - Hope you enjoy your time here with us!:welcome:

Hope you're not a troll!

Denver Native (Carol)
11-14-2007, 07:45 PM

:welcome: - to Broncos Forums - GREAT to have you here - ENJOY :elefant:

topscribe
11-14-2007, 08:36 PM
:welcome:

:beer:

-----

Tned
11-14-2007, 10:05 PM

Welcome schnooks :wave:

Glad you found your way over here and are teaching the next generation the right way!!!! IN COM PLETE!!!!