PDA

View Full Version : Mcdaniels vs Cutler

Cutlerfan4life
08-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Ive been a broncos fan ever since i saw John Elway. And im upset with the organization, how they fired Shannohan and hired MCdaniels. McDaniels is a cancer to the organization cause he is trying to get rid of all the big name players that disagree with him. McDaniels is on a ego trip and needs to be taken down a notch. I will never forgive him for what he did to Cutler and i believe he should be fired after this season because frankly i don't see any real improvements and if anything we got worse for losing a franchise quarterback who was holding the team together. I would like to hear your opinions about how the Broncos are going downhill because of this terrible coach.
Thanks

Northman
08-23-2009, 03:26 PM
I hear you've been spending a lot of time on the Bears board.

As for people's opinions on the matter, do a search and you will find a great many inputs from all of us on the subject matter.

Requiem / The Dagda
08-23-2009, 03:26 PM
I think we're going uphill. Any time you can get rid of a babyass, diabetes filled turd at QB like Jay Cutler, you're a better team. Plus, we got awesome picks in the process. Can't wait to see Josh McDaniels lead us to a Super Bowl Victory. Woo!

Tned
08-23-2009, 03:28 PM
I don't see him as a cancer. Whether or not it was time for Shanahan to go, or he should have gotten another year, is hard to know for sure. I think you could almost flip a coin on that one.

I have not agreed with all that McDaniels has done, like trading Cutler, but I stop short of him being a cancer.

Based on what I have heard from training camp reports from fans and reporters, I think in the end we will have a much more fundamentally sound team.

SR
08-23-2009, 03:34 PM
I'm tired of these threads.

Dean
08-23-2009, 03:54 PM

Don't enter then and you should be golden;).

Tned
08-23-2009, 04:03 PM

On the bright side, when we look at the history of previous divisive moments in Broncos history, we shouldn't be dealing with this for more than three or four more years.

LRtagger
08-23-2009, 04:17 PM
http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/11/crybaby.jpg

Tned
08-23-2009, 04:18 PM
http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/11/crybaby.jpg

Was that McDaniels after Orton threw the left handed pass? :laugh:

SR
08-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Don't enter them and you should be golden;).

I usually read just about every thread regardless of the topic because sometimes people have enlightened things to say, but threads like this are pointless because a) it's already over and done with, and b) there's nothing we can do to change it. There is nothing unique about this thread and it offers no new perspective.

broncophan
08-24-2009, 01:02 AM
I know it's only preseason............but I am looking forward to the reactions with them and the fans etc. on Sunday night.

broncophan
08-24-2009, 01:11 AM
On the bright side, when we look at the history of previous divisive moments in Broncos history, we shouldn't be dealing with this for more than three or four more years.

Ughhhh.......don't say that.....we have already dealt with "down" years fo the past 3 years or so....imo...

Broncos Mtnman
08-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Was that McDaniels after Orton threw the left handed pass? :laugh:

No, that's his team picture.

:rofl:

sneakers
08-24-2009, 01:31 AM

After awhile, they become entertaining and funny because of their ridiculousness

Nature Boy
08-24-2009, 04:26 AM
It all comes down to whether or not McDanials tenure will be a success or a failure. I myself see nothing but a huge fiasco and it all started with Pat Bowlen.

Firing Shanahan is one thing but letting Cutler walk is another.

Tned
08-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Ughhhh.......don't say that.....we have already dealt with "down" years fo the past 3 years or so....imo...

I was talking about the online feuds, such as good Jake/bad Jake, Jay vs. Jake, Whether Shanahan should have been fired, Cutler's trade, etc.

Many of these feuds and the bickering that accompanies them going on for years.

claymore
08-24-2009, 09:47 AM
I was talking about the online feuds, such as good Jake/bad Jake, Jay vs. Jake, Whether Shanahan should have been fired, Cutler's trade, etc.

I hope we trade Hillis for 2 7th rd picks. and a 3rd string fullback. :baghead:

Tned
08-24-2009, 09:51 AM
I hope we trade Hillis for 2 7th rd picks. and a 3rd string fullback. :baghead:

Bite your tongue (or fingers in this case)!!! :mad:

claymore
08-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Bite your tongue (or fingers in this case)!!! :mad:

I knew that would get you!

GEM
08-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Ive been a broncos fan ever since i saw John Elway. And im upset with the organization, how they fired Shannohan and hired MCdaniels. McDaniels is a cancer to the organization cause he is trying to get rid of all the big name players that disagree with him. McDaniels is on a ego trip and needs to be taken down a notch. I will never forgive him for what he did to Cutler and i believe he should be fired after this season because frankly i don't see any real improvements and if anything we got worse for losing a franchise quarterback who was holding the team together. I would like to hear your opinions about how the Broncos are going downhill because of this terrible coach.
Thanks

When were the Broncos uphill in the last 3 seasons? Funny how...you haven't been around complaining during that time, but now that there is a new face to put the blame on, here come the haters. When did we see improvement on the defense or special teams during the past number of years. NEVER. Deterioration. But that got a pass because we had a potent offense. You've given McDaniels all of 8 mos to turn around a ship that was sinking. It isn't going to happen overnight. How we got here didn't happen overnight, and how we get out of this spot won't happen overnight.

Oh...and you can find all the feelings about McDaniels in just about every thread in General Discussions. It's not like it isn't a hot topic or anything.

Watchthemiddle
08-24-2009, 09:57 AM

And fueling it by responding to threads like this.

( this will be my only post in this thread )

nevcraw
08-24-2009, 10:47 AM
When were the Broncos uphill in the last 3 seasons? Funny how...you haven't been around complaining during that time, but now that there is a new face to put the blame on, here come the haters. When did we see improvement on the defense or special teams during the past number of years. NEVER. Deterioration. But that got a pass because we had a potent offense. You've given McDaniels all of 8 mos to turn around a ship that was sinking. It isn't going to happen overnight. How we got here didn't happen overnight, and how we get out of this spot won't happen overnight.

Oh...and you can find all the feelings about McDaniels in just about every thread in General Discussions. It's not like it isn't a hot topic or anything.

The sinking ship theory is highly debatable and has been ad naseum .

Many wonder of this ship was heading for calming waters. I don't blame any here that question the same things the rest of the football world is.. How are the changes making this team better? And there is a face to the change - and he is not making it easy to see the silver lining, because of youtful vigor of inflexibility without the pedigree of someone who as earned the right..

Tned
08-24-2009, 11:42 AM
And fueling it by responding to threads like this.

( this will be my only post in this thread )

lol, I think you are self-fueled when it comes to the feuds. ;)

Northman
08-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Ive been a broncos fan ever since i saw John Elway.

Thats funny. Yet you dont even post on the Mane anymore and have found yourself slobbering all over Jay's (fill in the blank) over at the Bears board. Got news for you chump, real fans dont abandon their team just because one player is gone from it. Take your whiney bandwagon ass get the **** out of here.

weazel
08-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks

I think Chicago should hire Shannohan... :welcome:

Day1BroncoFan
08-24-2009, 12:14 PM
As for McDaniels, we'll see what he brings to the Broncos.

As for Cutler, this team didn't get better while he was here as far as winning games goes. Would that have happened or not is speculation at this point. Will he do well with the Bears? Who cares.

Cutler is gone and McDaniels is here. You say goodbye and I say hello. :D

GEM
08-24-2009, 12:15 PM
The sinking ship theory is highly debatable and has been ad naseum .

Many wonder of this ship was heading for calming waters. I don't blame any here that question the same things the rest of the football world is.. How are the changes making this team better? And there is a face to the change - and he is not making it easy to see the silver lining, because of youtful vigor of inflexibility without the pedigree of someone who as earned the right..

Just as the sky is falling theory is highly debatable and as been ad naseum.

It just depends on which side of the argument you are on.

sneakers
08-24-2009, 05:12 PM

Those were fun!!

Tned
08-24-2009, 06:04 PM
As for Cutler, this team didn't get better while he was here as far as winning games goes. Would that have happened or not is speculation at this point. Will he do well with the Bears? Who cares.

Cutler is gone and McDaniels is here. You say goodbye and I say hello. :D

I care if Cutler does well in Chicago. Our first round pick is directly tied to how well Chicago does this year, so for that reason alone, I want Cutler to have a horrible year, and the Bears to tank.

Day1BroncoFan
08-24-2009, 06:05 PM
I care if Cutler does well in Chicago. Our first round pick is directly tied to how well Chicago does this year, so for that reason alone, I want Cutler to have a horrible year, and the Bears to tank.

Well when you put it thataway, I have to agree.

SR
08-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Well when you put it thataway, I have to agree.

That was the first thing I thought of too, considering the depth first round pick in 2010 is directly a result of how well/poor Chicago does this year.

I hope Chicago has a terrible year. Don't think they will, but one can hope.

Broncos Mtnman
08-24-2009, 06:58 PM

Ah yes......

Those were some great times.

Tned
08-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Ah yes......

Those were some great times.

The one thing I can say, is that you and I going after it about Plummer got me a lot of CP and fast-tracked me into the Locker Room.

SR
08-24-2009, 08:37 PM
The one thing I can say, is that you and I going after it about Plummer got me a lot of CP and fast-tracked me into the Locker Room.

:laugh:

I remember the locker room. I was in there with a quickness after joining BM.

Broncos Mtnman
08-25-2009, 01:20 AM

I seem to remember being banned alot back then, so my memories aren't as happy as yours.

:lol: