PDA

View Full Version : Black n Decker 2012-2013 highlights

DenBronx
02-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Beggining to think we have the best WR duo in the NFL. These guys showed what they can do with a real QB throwing to them.

Ga8hjS0wKq8

Love the highlights, didnt care for the song. :laugh:
l4KyHu_LrWU

ShaneFalco
02-16-2013, 03:00 PM
nice vids

CrazyHorse
02-16-2013, 06:54 PM
One of the best. I'm not sure I'd put them over Roddy White and Julio Jones.

honz
02-16-2013, 10:08 PM
Reported for racism.

topscribe
02-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the vids. And you're right about the songs.

Does Bey-Bey have hops or what?? :shocked:

DenBronx
02-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the vids. And you're right about the songs.

Does Bey-Bey have hops or what?? :shocked:

Hated the songs.

Bey Bey doesnt just have hops but for a big man he is a barn burner. At the start of the season I think Manning was a little concerned about our WRs and maybe was hoping Wayne would have joined him. I am now sure Manning is 100% behind these two guys and believes he can win it all with them.

Put Julio Jones and Roddy Whites stats next to Deckers and Thomas. Our guys score more TDs and TDs win games. Neither Jones nor White had more yards than Thomas, neither had more TDs than Decker.

Decker/Thomas
2,498 yards and 23 TDs

vs

White/Jones
2,549 and 17 TDs

Yep still think our guys are better.

topscribe
02-17-2013, 12:35 AM
Hated the songs.

Bey Bey doesnt just have hops but for a big man he is a barn burner. At the start of the season I think Manning was a little concerned about our WRs and maybe was hoping Wayne would have joined him. I am now sure Manning is 100% behind these two guys and believes he can win it all with them.

Put Julio Jones and Roddy Whites stats next to Deckers and Thomas. Our guys score more TDs and TDs win games. Neither Jones nor White had more yards than Thomas, neither had more TDs than Decker.

Decker/Thomas
2,498 yards and 23 TDs

vs

White/Jones
2,549 and 17 TDs

. . . or at least just as good . . . 2348

Grover
02-17-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm all for equality, so half the time we can refer to the duo as "Black & Decker" and the other half we can refer to them as "White Freightliner".

topscribe
02-17-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm all for equality, so half the time we can refer to the duo as "Black & Decker" and the other half we can refer to them as "White Freightliner".
lol - A Freightliner can carry a big load but is slow. How about "White Apache"
(after the helicopter) because he's fast and always wins his battles?

Nope . . . on second thought, the PC crowd might not take that well . . .

honz
02-17-2013, 05:38 PM
lol - A Freightliner can carry a big load but is slow. How about "White Apache"
(after the helicopter) because he's fast and always wins his battles?

Nope . . . on second thought, the PC crowd might not take that well . . .
Wow, no need to bring Native Americans into this already racist thread.

topscribe
02-17-2013, 10:20 PM
Wow, no need to bring Native Americans into this already racist thread.
Is Honz short for honkey?

CrazyHorse
02-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Hated the songs.

Decker/Thomas
2,498 yards and 23 TDs

vs

White/Jones
2,549 and 17 TDs

Guess I wasn't thinking straight.

DenBronx
02-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Guess I wasn't thinking straight.

Whats crazy is Calvin Johnson almost had 2,000 yards just by himself. If he ever got a guy like Eric Decker or Roddy White on the other side of him that would be scary. I'm thinking Dwayne Bowe or Jennings to Detriot and that might get ugly for defenses.