PDA

View Full Version : Wow Orton looked incredible!!!

tumbana
08-23-2009, 12:25 AM
Tom Brady X2!!! My favorite part was when he threw his 4th pick of the preseason (2nd in the actual end zone lol) left handed! What a talented guy he is. Man, Broncos fans must be so happy and excited. He's a HOF in the making.

LOL

claymore
08-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Tom Brady X2!!! My favorite part was when he threw his 4th pick of the preseason (2nd in the actual end zone lol) left handed! What a talented guy he is. Man, Broncos fans must be so happy and excited. He's a HOF in the making.

LOL

Ive never been so happy. I keep hoping I was in a terrible car accident, and Im actually in a coma. And will wake up and Cutler was still here.

Overtime
08-23-2009, 12:28 AM
look what troll came back. took you long enough to show your worthless posts again, after Butthurtler's miserable performance last week.

Watchthemiddle
08-23-2009, 12:30 AM
Where were you after the Bears vaunted offense last week?

Crying like your boy Cutler?

If your gonna talk smack, do it when you get smacked down.

Foochacho
08-23-2009, 12:31 AM
You have no business here after being MIA for a week. Grow some balls *****.

McKeough
08-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Cutler put on a clinic, made some sick throws...

Orton... haha, not touching on that.

God damn, she's going to be a long season, eh?

sneakers
08-23-2009, 12:32 AM

LOL

Did you mom finally let you log onto the internet again?

claymore
08-23-2009, 12:33 AM

LOL

I remember how nice it felt to have a good QB. :baghead:

LRtagger
08-23-2009, 12:34 AM
I remember how nice it felt to have a good QB. :baghead:

Yep...good ole 1999.

dogfish
08-23-2009, 12:36 AM
----->

smack forum is thataway, jackass. . . .

:wave:

roomemp
08-23-2009, 12:40 AM

LOL

:spam4:

GEM
08-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Moved to the smack forum. Final warning Tumbana. Keep smack in smack.

claymore
08-23-2009, 12:44 AM
On a plus side we can say that we have never had to root for Orton during a real game.

Benetto
08-23-2009, 12:56 AM
This guy is a complete bandwagon fan...Only the true bandwagoners go over to "other" fan sites to talk shit....For what reason? To justify their fanhood.

Real diehard fans, just bask in the glory....They dont need to gloat....Unless its a rival.

DenBronx
08-23-2009, 12:57 AM
i dont see it as smack. i see it as the brutal truth and this organization is about as dumb as a rock lately. you dont know what you have until its gone and now thats its gone were in a pile of shit.

claymore
08-23-2009, 12:59 AM
i dont see it as smack. i see it as the brutal truth and this organization is about as dumb as a rock lately. you dont know what you have until its gone and now thats its gone were in a pile of shit.

I knew what we had the second we drafted him. I loved that kid. I really dont like JMCD right now.

I think Bowlen is a dipshit for letting this happen. He is a drunk or has alzheimers.

DenBronx
08-23-2009, 01:06 AM
I knew what we had the second we drafted him. I loved that kid. I really dont like JMCD right now.

I think Bowlen is a dipshit for letting this happen. He is a drunk or has alzheimers.

this has to be one of the biggest bone headed decisions ever. i would say he is drunk AND has alzheimers. even more so that he wont pay a huge peice of the puzzle on offense in brandon marshall. he has out performed his contract and has had back to back 100 catch seasons. i think 50 + wr's made more than him last year. absolutely ridiculous.....and we have the money!

BroncoNut
08-23-2009, 08:58 AM

this is not about the talent of Orton vs. that of Jay Cutler. We lost several seasons of mediocrity and poor play calling. It's way too early to say what has been gained. :cool:

claymore
08-23-2009, 09:08 AM
this is not about the talent of Orton vs. that of Jay Cutler. We lost several seasons of mediocrity and poor play calling. It's way too early to say what has been gained. :cool:

Or gauge what was lost.

BroncoNut
08-23-2009, 09:11 AM
Or gauge what was lost.

that's somewhat of a good point, but I think Shanahan needed a change, he seemed to be done in Denver. The Team was stale. I still believe Cutler will be a great NFL qb with the right organization. it's too bad he wanted out of denver, but that was just the case. I really don't know what happened there other than the trade talks with McD. He wanted to go and took the opportunity of MS's firing to do so imo.

How is the quitting smoking going Clay?

MOtorboat
08-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Joy.

Bears fans.

Gamechanger
08-23-2009, 02:13 PM
that Orton pass looked like a sucky ass hookshot

another thing, suggestion? Trade Marshall for Troy Smith, at least HE can throw