PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Tamme - twitter

Denver Native (Carol)
02-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Jacob Tamme ‏@JacobTamme

Overwhelmed by all the support. Humbled so many would take time to pray for my bride. Surgery went well & she's doing great.

We believe Romans 8:28 is true, and that we will rejoice to see the good that God works out of this situation.

Her prognosis is great, her type of thyroid cancer has a very high cure rate & that is our goal!

I'd be very grateful if you'd say a short prayer for my wife, Allison, who has thyroid cancer. She has surgery tmrw.

I know I have 1000s of followers who believe in the power of prayer, so I have a quick request...

OrangeHoof
02-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Prayer sent.

spikerman
02-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Jacob Tamme ‏@JacobTamme

Overwhelmed by all the support. Humbled so many would take time to pray for my bride. Surgery went well & she's doing great.

We believe Romans 8:28 is true, and that we will rejoice to see the good that God works out of this situation.

Her prognosis is great, her type of thyroid cancer has a very high cure rate & that is our goal!

I'd be very grateful if you'd say a short prayer for my wife, Allison, who has thyroid cancer. She has surgery tmrw.

I know I have 1000s of followers who believe in the power of prayer, so I have a quick request...

Wow, I wasn't aware of this. I'll make sure to include Allison and the entire Tamme family in my prayers tonight.

wayninja
02-10-2013, 01:17 AM
I didn't know about this either, hope all goes well for him and his family.