PDA

View Full Version : Is “The Glove” a permanent part of Peyton?

Denver Native (Carol)
02-03-2013, 09:10 PM
New Orleans – If the Broncos make it to Super Bowl XLVIII in New Jersey, it’s a good bet Peyton Manning will play that game with a glove on his right hand.

Manning played with the glove in his first two regular-season games in preparation for the cold weather that was the AFC division round game against Baltimore. And for all the criticism Manning took for his overtime interception, he did throw for 290 yards and three touchdowns.

He then played with the glove in the Pro Bowl, and no, it wasn’t raining. As he accepted his NFL Comeback Player of the Year award Saturday night, I asked Peyton: Will he wear the glove at all times?

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/02/03/glove-permanent-part-peyton/18412/

HORSEPOWER 56
02-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Kurt Warner started wearing a glove on his throwing hand late in his career due to having several hand injuries. Once he got used to it, he said he loved it. I wouldn't doubt if Peyton has become attached to it and wears it all the time now.

Dapper Dan
02-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Dan Marino obviously never wore a glove. Look what happen. :D

dogfish
02-04-2013, 12:03 AM
I wouldn't doubt if Peyton has become attached to it and wears it all the time now.

i hear he even sleeps with it on. . .

that glove's going in the hall of fame in a few years. . .

TXBRONC
02-04-2013, 06:38 AM
Kurt Warner started wearing a glove on his throwing hand late in his career due to having several hand injuries. Once he got used to it, he said he loved it. I wouldn't doubt if Peyton has become attached to it and wears it all the time now.

No his wife will not let him wear it when they are making love.

Northman
02-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Dan Marino obviously never wore a glove. Look what happen. :D

You think he would considering all the Isotoner's he owns.

BroncoNut
02-04-2013, 01:49 PM
ummmm.... I would guess not. I didn't realize it til now, but by definition isnt' a glove clothing for a hand that can be donned or removed at any time?

Dapper Dan
02-04-2013, 06:55 PM
I thought we were talking about condoms.

dogfish
02-04-2013, 08:35 PM
ummmm.... I would guess not. I didn't realize it til now, but by definition isnt' a glove clothing for a hand that can be donned or removed at any time?

i think he's considering permanent surgical attachment-- hence the thread title. . .