PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with Mark Schlereth

Denver Native (Carol)
02-01-2013, 12:47 PM
DenverBroncos.com caught up with former Bronco Mark Schlereth in New Orleans, the site of Super Bowl XLVII.

NEW ORLEANS -- DenverBroncos.com talked with former Bronco lineman Mark Schlereth during Super Bowl week in New Orleans.

Schlereth played six seasons with the Broncos and earned two Super Bowl titles with the club.

Below is a Q&A with the two-time Pro Bowler:

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/QA-with-Mark-Schlereth/61638106-3b02-472c-ba42-d94bb2bc59d1

TXBRONC
02-02-2013, 12:50 PM
I always liked Stink.

broncobryce
02-02-2013, 12:56 PM
I still like him, but he pissed me off when he called the fans stupid.

Ravage!!!
02-02-2013, 01:00 PM

They are

MOtorboat
02-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Schlereth said the decision Denver has to make with McGahee is the most important decision of the offseason. I thought he was under contract. Is that a team option, maybe?

Simple Jaded
02-02-2013, 02:29 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2265/willis-mcgahee

Not according to Rotoworld, MO. He's under contract for $2.5 in '13 and $2 for '14, but it is just Rotoworld so take it fwiw. If this is true McGahee is making backup money, Stink may be talking about injury/age situation.

Btw, when Stink called fans stupid he was talking about Tebow being behind Rodgers and Brady in probowl voting by fans, which is the very definition of stupid. I'm a fan but the way I look at it was that Schlereth wasn't talking about me so I didn't get offended, just like Cutler wasn't talking about me when he gave Broncos fans a 6. Schlereth wasn't talking about all fans, just the stupid ones, if you're offended chances are you're stupid.......

Davii
02-02-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm glad to see the team is so open to former players and that they have a sense of camaraderie. Always liked Stink too...

Simple Jaded
02-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Fans actually booed a man that played a significant role in bringing two SB Championships to Denver because he didn't think Tebow was a starting QB. That's stupid, fans.......

BroncoWave
02-02-2013, 03:48 PM
They are

So are many former NFL players who are now analysts.

FanInAZ
02-02-2013, 08:21 PM

They are

Fans actually booed a man that played a significant role in bringing two SB Championships to Denver because he didn't think Tebow was a starting QB. That's stupid, fans.......

So are many former NFL players who are now analysts.

The leading cause of fan stupidity is them believing anything that the stupid former NFL players turned analysts say.

TXBRONC
02-04-2013, 06:44 AM

I don't think he meant all Denver fans were stupid just the ones that went way overboard on their defense of Tebow.

Northman
02-04-2013, 06:54 AM
There are plenty of stupid fans or really should i say naive fans. But, the same can be said for any analyst.

vandammage13
02-04-2013, 03:29 PM

Ahh...Schlereth...

The guy that every time Tebow comes up on his ESPN Radio show, he acts annoyed like he only addresses it because he has to...

Then gets caught gossiping about Tebow off air on his own time...This guy is just as infatuated with Tebow as the idiot fans.

BroncoWave
02-04-2013, 04:07 PM
There are plenty of stupid fans or really should i say naive fans. But, the same can be said for any analyst.

You can just simplify it and say there are plenty of stupid people in all walks of life.

Northman
02-04-2013, 04:08 PM
You can just simplify it and say there are plenty of stupid people in all walks of life.

That too.

Superchop 7
02-05-2013, 09:15 PM
McGahee was very pissed about his agent/contract, my guess is that there was a deal made with John that if he had a good year he would rework the deal with some incentives or let him finish his career elsewhere under a new contract.

Simple Jaded
02-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Ahh...Schlereth...

The guy that every time Tebow comes up on his ESPN Radio show, he acts annoyed like he only addresses it because he has to...

Then gets caught gossiping about Tebow off air on his own time...This guy is just as infatuated with Tebow as the idiot fans.

Why is it all Tebow fans think it's some kind of insult to say us "haters" are infatuated with Tebow? I can't speak for Schlereth but I'm infatuated with ridiculing his ridiculously stupid ******* fans.......

Ravage!!!
02-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Why is it all Tebow fans think it's some kind of insult to say us "haters" are infatuated with Tebow? I can't speak for Schlereth but I'm infatuated with ridiculing his ridiculously stupid ******* fans.......

I typed out a post to the same regards... but ended up just skipping because it would then bring out the "the only people that talk about Tebow, are the ones that complain about him"... thus they will say we are "infactuated" because he comes up in topic of conversation.

Schlereth has always been pretty consistent on his views of Tebow.

Simple Jaded
02-08-2013, 02:41 PM
I typed out a post to the same regards... but ended up just skipping because it would then bring out the "the only people that talk about Tebow, are the ones that complain about him"... thus they will say we are "infactuated" because he comes up in topic of conversation.

Schlereth has always been pretty consistent on his views of Tebow.

When Teebs played for Denver his fans were infatuated with Tebow critics, I don't think there was a single negative word about Tebow that didn't get posted and ripped to shreds here. His fans wouldn't let it go. When/if Tebow becomes a legitimate NFL QB they'll be right back at it but now that those prospects look bleak you're not even supposed to mention his name (unless, of course, you are defending Tebow).

It's pathetic, thoroughly pathetic.......

BroncoNut
02-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Ahh...Schlereth...

What?

an aside I like Stink. He's a man's man

BroncoNut
02-08-2013, 02:54 PM
When Teebs played for Denver his fans were infatuated with Tebow critics, I don't think there was a single negative word about Tebow that didn't get posted and ripped to shreds here. His fans wouldn't let it go. When/if Tebow becomes a legitimate NFL QB they'll be right back at it but now that those prospects look bleak you're not even supposed to mention his name (unless, of course, you are defending Tebow).

It's pathetic, thoroughly pathetic.......

it is Jaded. it's irritating as hell. THere are alot of things I like about Tim Tebow and would even go so far as to say he was fun to watch last 2 seasons ago, but good Lord (no pun intended). glad he's not in Denver anymore.

BroncoNut
02-08-2013, 02:55 PM

where do dogbangers like yourself fit in?

BroncoWave
02-08-2013, 03:09 PM
where do dogbangers like yourself fit in?

You're trying too hard nut. No one has forgotten that you are the dog-banger.

BroncoNut
02-08-2013, 03:20 PM
You're trying too hard nut. No one has forgotten that you are the dog-banger.

oh no you don't BTB. don't put that crap on me. serious question. why does beef and rex give you a hard time? I dont' really get it, you seem normal to me.

BroncoWave
02-08-2013, 03:24 PM
oh no you don't BTB. don't put that crap on me. serious question. why does beef and rex give you a hard time? I dont' really get it, you seem normal to me.

I don't know nut. I thought I was was pretty normal too. Oh well.

Simple Jaded
02-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Define "Normal".......