PDA

View Full Version : Another Training Camp Report Here . . .

topscribe
08-21-2009, 11:36 AM
In case you missed it, here is another excellent report on the final day of camp from Mile High Report:

http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/8/20/997116/last-day-of-training-camp-8-20-09

EDIT: Here is a little teaser paragraph (not the first one). I can't publish the
rest of it here, due to an agreement with MHR. But it is worth going to and
reading:

While my attention is diverted elsewhere, Cones magically appear on the 35 yard line in front of me. The 1st teams are up for some 11 on 11's. Scheffler makes a reception and Coach Nolan calls for the 1st team "Nickel" package to take the field. Orton lofts a fade to Royal that is overthrown, but Eddie was well covered by Champ Bailey. A little FOO Fighters sounds off so that oral communication is rendered invalid. After another pass to Eddie Royal, LaMont Jordan takes a nice swing pass to the left that looks effective. Next up is the Goal Line drills.They run C Buck to the right side, and McDaniels runs in to make some adjustments. They run it again, but to the left this time. Now OutKast plays over the loudspeakers and a fade pass to the right side is broken up by the Defense. Darius Walker gets a rep at RB, and Royal makes another catch out to the left. Simms comes in and rifles a pass to Tony Scheffler. Then Eddie makes another grab from Orton. Brett Kern and Colquitt practice punting to the ball boys over on the other field. I think it's safe to say we will have a great punter this year, no matter who it is.

-----

claymore
08-21-2009, 11:38 AM
You tricked me again. MHR threads are like getting rick rolled.

topscribe
08-21-2009, 11:58 AM
I like MHR, Clay. I have even written a couple pieces there, myself. :coffee:

But mine are not among the best. They have some superlative writers there.

-----

claymore
08-21-2009, 12:01 PM
I like MHR, Clay. I have even written a couple pieces there, myself. :coffee:

But mine are not among the best. They have some superlative writers there.

-----

I like you Top. Im glad that you are happy.

topscribe
08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
I like you Top. Im glad that you are happy.

What can I do to get you over that?

-----

claymore
08-21-2009, 12:14 PM
What can I do to get you over that?

-----

Post naked pics of yourself in the hot man thread.

topscribe
08-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Post naked pics of yourself in the hot man thread.

Yeah sure. If I do that, I'm liable to get that kiss . . .

-----

broncofaninfla
08-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Good read Top, thanks.