PDA

View Full Version : went to the game!! what a blast it was,last minj tickets..

broncos9697
11-12-2007, 04:45 PM
I live in kansas and I am a season ticket holder for the bronco games...
But i really wanted to go to kc and watch this game I had no tickets...
So I jumped in my car hoping to drive up there ''5 hour drive'' and find a ticket..and that what i did I paid way to much for this ticket ''bought it off the street 175.00 bucks ouch!!!''...............But it was worth every penny of it..what a game it was and the fans there were so nice and friendly towards be being a bronco fan.....I just dont under stand why some fans boo boo boo the chiefs,yes they were playing the best but come on thats there team why boo its not like they are 0-10 or 1-9 there haveing a sub-par season just like the rest of the afc west its anybodys race in that div...can anyone tell me why the booing was going on....I know it happens is denver also but not as much......herm he needs to go...

broncosfanscott
11-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Glad you were able to find a ticket to the game. You picked the right time to be there. That is one of the stadiums I would like to go for a Bronco game in the future. That must have been a sweet drive home. :D

KCL
11-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Glad you had a good experience at Arrowhead and I know that turned out

to be worth the time and effort to get to that game.

Why do fans boo? Cause they pay big bucks to see players making

even bigger bucks play a game and when they play like they did on

Sunday....well you get the picture.

But I think you will see that where ever you go....play like crap in

front of the home crowd....here come the boos!

lex
11-12-2007, 11:30 PM
I live in kansas and I am a season ticket holder for the bronco games...
But i really wanted to go to kc and watch this game I had no tickets...
So I jumped in my car hoping to drive up there ''5 hour drive'' and find a ticket..and that what i did I paid way to much for this ticket ''bought it off the street 175.00 bucks ouch!!!''...............But it was worth every penny of it..what a game it was and the fans there were so nice and friendly towards be being a bronco fan.....I just dont under stand why some fans boo boo boo the chiefs,yes they were playing the best but come on thats there team why boo its not like they are 0-10 or 1-9 there haveing a sub-par season just like the rest of the afc west its anybodys race in that div...can anyone tell me why the booing was going on....I know it happens is denver also but not as much......herm he needs to go...

Did the person setting in front of you brush you in the face with their mullet when they shook their head?