PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' John Elway riffs on guns, politics and the Super Bowl with Piers Morgan

Denver Native (Carol)
01-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Fake girlfriends, guns, President Barack Obama, the Super Bowl and Dove +Men. Broncos vice president for football operations John Elway talked about all of them with CNN's Piers Morgan in an interview that aired Thursday.

Morgan called Elway "a true legend" in introducing him.

Morgan began the interview talking about Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o, who has said he was the victim of an online hoax that involved a fake girlfriend.

at end of article - "The audio of the interview can be found on the 850 KOA website on the Colorado's Morning News page."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22449809/broncos-john-elway-riffs-guns-politics-and-super

NightTrainLayne
01-25-2013, 02:26 PM
I probably would have watched that if I knew it was going to be on. I wonder how that slipped past me.

camdisco24
01-25-2013, 02:41 PM
I'm sure it was a good interview, but I still think Piers Morgan should be deported.

DenBronx
01-25-2013, 03:20 PM
Elways always level headed. I like his responses regarding Manti Te'o,

"Morgan began the interview talking about Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o, who has said he was the victim of an online hoax that involved a fake girlfriend.Morgan asked Elway if he had ever had a fake girlfriend. Elway laughed and said no, but then got serious and said the story was "a sad situation — hate to see a kid have to go through that."

DenBronx
01-25-2013, 03:22 PM
I'm sure it was a good interview, but I still think Piers Morgan should be deported.

Me too, he is a tool. I would be there at the airport just to see him off. I would want to make sure he actually left.

Dapper Dan
01-26-2013, 05:06 AM
For some reason, the link isn't working for me.

It says File Not Found. I even tried going to the site and clicking on the article there.

:confused:

Dapper Dan
01-26-2013, 05:12 AM
I looked at other articles. They only seem to talk about gun control. I'll end there, unless this ends up in P&R.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-26-2013, 10:53 AM
For some reason, the link isn't working for me.

It says File Not Found. I even tried going to the site and clicking on the article there.

:confused:

You can listen to it here - http://www.850koa.com/pages/cmn.html

VonMiller58
01-26-2013, 08:02 PM

Why? I don't watch much of the Piers Morgan show on CNN, however I watched the interview he had with 2 young women from Virginia just prior to the Elway interview and he made complete sense on his stance. But that's also because we're both not American and don't see the point in owning AR-15's or any guns for that matter.

Simple Jaded
01-26-2013, 09:13 PM
But that's also because we're both not American and don't see the point in owning AR-15's or any guns for that matter.

For squirrels and such.......duh!.......

DenBronx
01-26-2013, 10:29 PM
It's an American/freedom thing vs Tyranny. Just to sum it up, it was never made for duck hunting or shooting squirrels.

Simple Jaded
01-27-2013, 03:31 AM
Yeah, the Tyranny of squirrels and such, just in case they rise up and oppress America.......