PDA

View Full Version : We need to sign some veteran player!

Tom Nalen
08-20-2009, 03:17 PM
There are many notable free agents than can help our team greatly. Guys like Vonnie Holliday, Kevin Carter, Ty Law can really tutor the young guys we have, i know it's late, but these guys can help our team.

Dr Velcro
08-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Yeah! You guys can sign Marvin Harrison!
:tsk:

topscribe
08-20-2009, 03:25 PM
There are many notable free agents than can help our team greatly. Guys like Vonnie Holliday, Kevin Carter, Ty Law can really tutor the young guys we have, i know it's late, but these guys can help our team.

I thought that's what the Broncos did, sign veterans. I mean, what would we
call BDawk, Goodman, Hill, Davis, Fields, Buckhalter, Jordan, et al.? I mean,
only so many players can be on the roster, per league rules, so whom would
you cut to put those has-beens and never-were's on the roster?

-----

Lonestar
08-20-2009, 03:29 PM
I thought that's what the Broncos did, sign veterans. I mean, what would we
call BDawk, Goodman, Hill, Davis, Fields, Buckhalter, Jordan, et al.? I mean,
only so many players can be on the roster, per league rules, so whom would
you cut to put those has-beens and never-were's on the roster?

-----

add smith to the list.. and frankly I'd rather have the coaches teaching these kids that some washed up has been..

we have all the on field leadership we need at this time..

sneakers
08-20-2009, 03:51 PM

There is a reason why those guys aren't signed...

underrated29
08-20-2009, 04:15 PM
****Insert "the Great Bill Devaroe" sign Cleo Lemnmon Ideria******

nbenallo33
08-20-2009, 04:35 PM
why do we need more vets? what about champ and dawkins? not to mention are O line

honz
08-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Agreed. We should sign Brian Dawkins, Andra Davis, Renaldo Hill, and that Goodman cat.

weazel
08-20-2009, 05:33 PM
we need to sign a quarterback who can hit his targets and maybe throw over 20 yards once in a while.

we need to sign at least 6 starting definsive players that actually belong in the NFL.

we need to sign a number 1 wide receiver that actually wants to play for the Broncos and would rather win a game than gain 100 yards.

we need to sign a coach that instills respect from players rather than fear and hatred.

claymore
08-20-2009, 05:34 PM
we need to sign a quarterback who can hit his targets and maybe throw over 20 yards once in a while.

we need to sign at least 6 starting definsive players that actually belong in the NFL.

we need to sign a number 1 wide receiver that actually wants to play for the Broncos and would rather win a game than gain 100 yards.

we need to sign a coach that instills respect from players rather than fear and hatred.

I hope your serious, because thats really what we need.

Buff
08-20-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm pretty sure we brought Holiday in for a visit and opted against signing him for whatever reason. Ditto the patriots for him and Kevin Carter.